20 Reviews for Storybook Weddings & Events

4.7

We have not had our wedding yet, but I would like to leave a review for Storybook even before then. We have booked Stroybook for the day of wedding package. So far, Stacey has been so helpful! When we met for the first time I knew that she would be a great fit to help me and guide our guest on the day of. I am looking forward to the day!

Profile Picture Zsanette, 8/1/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After feeling incredibly overwhelmed and frustrated, irritated and flat out ready to go to Vegas...I decided to call a coordinator! I was one of those brides that being the creative and organized person that I am, I thought I could plan my own wedding.....ummm no! I was spending money everywhere, I couldn't get straight answers from vendors if they even answered me at all! I was arguing with my family. I was a mess! I contacted Stacey via email and she replied to me immediately. We spoke on the phone briefly and set up one of her "complimentary consultations". When I got to the appointment Stacey listened to everything I had to say including my ranting and raving and completely and immediately put my mind at ease. She explained to me the process of planning a wedding, how to create and use my budget efficiently and gave me awesome new ideas I hadn't even thought of. Need less to say I hired her on the spot! I couldn't bare to go through any of this another minute and I new I absolutely had to have her. Stacey referred wonderful vendors, kept me on track with my budget, sent me itemized emails and quite honestly kept me in check! I ended up hiring her for my flowers too and I couldn't have been happier they were incredibly gorgeous! All my guests raved about the décor! Our day was absolutely perfect and I couldn't have done it with out her. Thank you Stacey for putting up with me and a big warm thank you to your incredible staff!

Profile Picture User4908531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Stacey is the best! She really has an eye for flowers and decorations. I have absolutely no artistic abilities so I had to trust her judgement 100%. I had my opinions on flower usage but ultimately the design was all her. The flowers and centerpieces looked amazing, I was very happy with them.

Profile Picture Sydney, 2/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Storybook Wedding's really helped make the day and planning run smoothly! Our family and friends loved all the personal touches Stacey included in the wedding and also she saved me by helping me bustle when needed. Stacey is very organized and communicated well throughout the planning process. We dreaded planning from the other side of the country as we live on the East Coast but Stacey really understood the scene we wanted to create. She even recommended some amazing vendors! Thank you so much Stacey for all your expertise.

Profile Picture User3679669, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey was wonderful to work with and made our wedding at Falkner Winery so smooth and beautiful! We met with Stacey to plan our wedding out several times at Falkner winery. She found us a great DJ, officiator, florist that we were so happy with; they were all professional and did a top notch job making our wedding memorable and beautiful for everyone! She cares a lot about our wedding and listened to all our needs and met all of our needs. Everything that we requested she delivered such as find us stands for our paintings and engagement pictures, putting uplighting in the barrel room, setting up a table for my mom to do my makeup and hair, communicate with our flower vendors to set everything up. I really liked how she directed everyone during the rehearsal and explained everything to the bridal party on where we need to be at what time. I had a car load of hand made wedding decorations in boxes and handed it to her and I was so amazed that she knew where exactly where everything belonged and decorated my car, barrel room, and reception room beautifully! She made our day smooth by having her assistant order and bring lunch to us the morning of at our hotel, bring back our beer to the winery, and stuff my 100 cherry blossom light boxes with LED candles and decorate the tables with them. She is professional and organized and made our day special and everything ran smoothly as she was the point of contact for our photographers, DJ, florist. I highly recommend Stacey if you want your big day to be stress free and smooth; you can count on her to make your day beautiful and special.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our daughters wedding was virtually flawless! I can't say enough about the quality of personalized service Storybook Weddings provided for us and our guests. The value of our event was unheard of. After pricing out other event planners we were pleasantly surprised with the final cost. Stacey and her staff did a fantastic job! We didn't have to worry about a thing. This memory will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Tamra, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Every girl has their vision of their perfect wedding since they were little. I had a vision for my wedding and storybook weddings made my wedding beyond what I imagined. I had 2 months to plan my wedding.. for 125 people! Storybook weddings turned what would have been at least a 6 month planning nightmare into a much less chaotic 2 month wedding plan, which was all we had time for. Everything was absolutely beautiful!! Not to mention very affordable and very accommodating. Everything went so smoothly, from the centerpieces to walking down the aisle. I am still getting compliments of how beautiful and amazing my wedding was. My wedding looked as if it took several months of planning! They did an absolutely amazing job and it is definitely a memory that will stay with my husband and I and all my guests forever.

Profile Picture Selina, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Awesome company to work with. It seems like every time I thought of something, They had already or were in the process of taking care of it. We could not have asked for a better person to take care of us. Thank you Stacey for all your hard work.

Profile Picture User3638896, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I was completly satisfied with the services that Stacey and her staff provided. Stacey went above and beyond what was in the agreement and went so far as to help my wife and I with hotel accommodations at 1 o'clock in the morning and gave us a ride! She was so considerate and helpful throughout the planning process and on the day of. Our wedding day was a blast and
everything went as planned! Thank you Storybook Weddings!

Profile Picture ken, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I'm so glad I had Stacey be a part of my big day! Her help allowed me to relax and enjoy the wedding with all my family and friends- and that meant a lot to me and my husband. She did a wonderful job of keeping me looped in when needed and handling things behind the scenes so I wouldn't have to worry. I had complete trust in her and I must say, during the entire day, I was pretty much worry free!

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/15/12, 2 Reviews
1.8

Wedding decor was great and it was really pretty. As far as a coordinator, Stacey (the wedding coordinator) was terrible. During the wedding week, her phone was disconnected or lost or broken and we couldn't reach her. She started drinking before the ceremony and by the time of our reception was drunk. She was sloppy and missed coordinated events in my itinerary. The guest book area wasn't controlled so I have no guest book, specific toasts were missed because the band wasn't being coordinated. I had one opportunity to get my bridesmaids in the photo booth to take a bridal photo and finally when I got all 11 girls in there, Stacey jumped into the photo. I also watched the garter toss on video and at one point a drunk guy was putting his camera underneath my dress and Stacey was laughing with him and patting his back. I didn't even know this was happening but I would NEVER expect a planner to allow this to happen. I had several people asking me throughout the night who the "Drunk girl" was with the name tag and I was so embarrassed to say that it was my coordinator. At one point I had to ask her assistant to tell her to sober up. On top of everything how annoying it was having her there drunk and not controlling the night, she didn't take any responsibility for it after. She didn't even apologize until I finally got a hold of her a week later and confronter her about it. Then she sent me a "bill" for missing linens, extra hours and other random items that didn't even make sense. I had the photographer, the venue owner, the photo booth vendor and several other people telling me that she was the most annoying unprofessional person they have ever come across in business. As I said, the decor was really pretty and if she was more of a professional I could rec. for decorating but as far as holding an event I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER DUE TO THE UNPROFESSIONALISM AND IRRESPONSIBILITY. IT WAS GROSS AND AS A BRIDE YOU THINK IT'S THE LAST THING YOU WOULD NEED TO WORRY ABOUT.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/25/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Storybook Weddings and Events planned my entire wedding. I could not have been happier. Stacy exhibited very good taste and she was very organized. Her staff was exemplary. I had anticipated at least some problems to arise in planning my wedding, but there were none. I would recommend SWE to anyone planning an event. I had 200 guests at my wedding and reception. Everyone complimented me on how easy Stacy and her staff made it appear. This xmas I will be having a large company event, and I would not want any other event planner than SWE. Thank you for making my life so much easier.

Profile Picture Vanetta, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacy and her staff did a great job!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Stacey and her team were awesome! She made everything as simple as possible and stress free! I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Lupita, 6/30/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was hesitant at first to hire a Wedding planner. I thought it would be expensive and I could do it all myself. Until a friend suggested I should hire a wedding planner to ease the stress and that I would be able to get more for my budget. I looked into a lot of wedding planner’s, some were very costly and some did not seem to be interested in planning my wedding.

Then I was told about Storybook Weddings. I made an appointment to see what Stacy could offer me. I was amazed; she had a lot to offer to meet my budget. And she was very hands on with organizing and executing my ideas while suggesting new ones." Stacey also took the time to get to know our likes and dislikes to help me achieve the look I wanted at a price I could afford.

On the day of my wedding everything was perfect, the decorations, DJ and the food. Her staff was very professional and made everything beautiful. I never thought my wedding could turn out as good as it did. I have to say that I had the wedding of my dreams and I loved every minute of it. I would like to say thank you to Stacey and her staff for every thing they did.

Profile Picture amber, 12/10/11, 1 Review
3.4

I planned my wedding on a fairly tight budget but decided to go ahead and spend the money on a Day-Of Coordinator. And I'm SO glad I did. Stacey was very helpful on the day of my wedding with making sure everything was set up, the venue was decorated beautifully, and the vendors got paid. It really allowed me to relax and enjoy my day. There were a few things that I didn't love though. Every time I spoke with Stacey on the phone leading up to the wedding day, she was always telling me how busy and tired she was with other brides... which I'm sure she was but it made me feel like I was a burden. I also heard from more than one of my vendors that she was rude and attitude-y with them. I'm sure she was just being assertive in a situation that she thought was necessary but I did get that feedback from two separate vendors. As far as everything Stacey did for me on the days leading up to the wedding, I felt like it wasn't anything that I couldn't have done myself but on the actual day of the wedding, she was awesome. My venue changed at the very last minute due to weather and Stacey went above and beyond to make the venue look magical. It was so beautiful and so much more than I could have asked for. Stacey was nice and on the ball on the day of the wedding and it definitely wouldn't have gone as well as it did without her.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

They were very good! Did a great job in decorating the room and tables and did a great job working with the theme we picked for our wedding. Very helpful with getting a cake and flowers. However there were times we had to wait awhile past our set times for meetings but we still got everything done and ready in time for the big day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stacey listened to all my ideas and gave me more than I asked for! She and her team were extremely professional. I hope to use her company at my next party. I would highly recommend A storybook weddings and events.

Profile Picture Ellen, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding would not have been so wonderful if it were not for Stacey's vision and hard work. She advised me where I needed to spend most of my money for the wedding. She advised me on what items and costs that could be made more flexible to save money. I did not have to worry about setting up the venue on my big day. Stacey did everything so I could focus on myself and my husband that day. Without Stacey, my wedding would not have turned out so nice, beautiful and enjoyable. Stacey's creativity and experience is extremely valuable. I would hire Stacey again for any future event planning. I strongly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a fun, creative, and professional party planner.

Profile Picture Melanie , 7/25/10, 1 Review