Storing Up Treasures Photography Reviews

Storing Up Treasures Photography 7
  • Krissy

Krissy · Married on 07/19/2019

Beyond thankful!

Courtney was absolutely amazing! She understood exactly what we wanted, helped us get the perfect pictures and had our sneak peek sent to us by the time we woke up the next morning! Courtney was so sweet & we can’t wait to recommend her to all of our friends & family!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 8
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 9
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 10
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 11

Storing Up Treasures Photography's reply:

Oh thank you so much! You made it so easy! I absolutely loved every moment of your perfect day and I was so honored to witness it ❤️
  • Eugenie

Eugenie Kahle · Married on 01/31/2019

Most brilliant raw beautiful pictures I've even had taken.

I show up to our photo shoot frazzled and stressed. The outfits didn't come out the way I picture them in my mind, the children arent listening, I'm trying to keep myself together, but I'm 5 min late. She give me the biggest hug, because she can see I need it. I try to get my kids to smile, try. I give up. I mention to her good luck and walk off. Upset because, well I wanted amazing pictures of my amazing kids.

Let me tell you. The photos I got back we PERFECT, ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. the kids looks happy, the lighting was just right, the weird barrel that I thought was going to be in the background wasnt anywhere to be seen. They even looked like as if they liked each other. She had my pictures back to me so fast I was able to make cards for Christmas that same week. She is the ONLY photographer I use. I had a few aweful photoshoots before with being over exposed and blotches on faces and things. I have used her for every single event for 4 years. She has solved all my photo needs. She takes wonderful pictures so she doesn't need to OVER edit. Courtney is the epitome of Magic. Oh, did I mention that her prices are literally the best and not a single other real photographer has come close to beating. If I had to use one word to describe her it would be...Magic.

Nikki · Married on 01/10/2019

Highly Recommend

Courtney and her team were a breath of fresh air in what is always a crazy time. She came in and took the most beautiful images for me. She was on time, professional, and always responsive when I had questions. Her turn around time is by far the best I have ever found. I recommend her to everyone in the market for a photographer.

Amanda · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome photographer

Storing up Treasures was an awesome company to work with, Courtney is very friendly, responsive and helpful during the wedding photography process. She was super organized and took beautiful pictures on our wedding day. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 01/15/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/24/2018

Absolutely amazing

We used this photographer once before for a family photo shoot. Right away I knew I’d be using her for our wedding Courtney and her assistant the day of my wedding were nothing short of incredible. They took beautiful photos and captured all the love in the room. I will continue to use her for all of my photographer needs. I’ve received the sneak peek and can’t wait for the actual photos!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kristina · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing photographer...she has captured all of the most important moments in our lives.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Mindy · Married on 06/13/2018

I've used Courtney for portfolio pictures of myself and she also did my wedding photos. I could not be happier with them! She was very sweet and great to work with!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Danielle Clark · Married on 03/24/2018

Incredible

I have worked with Courtney with storing up Treasures photography on numerous occasions from my wedding last year in March, to Family Photos, Boudoir sessions. She is an incredible photographer her work speaks for itself she's very reasonably priced flexible she's patient and just all around exceptional.

Storing Up Treasures Photography 12
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 13
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 14
    Storing Up Treasures Photography 15

Brenae · Married on 10/14/2017

Courtney was our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos. Great eye for detail. She captured every moment.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Melanie · Married on 04/20/2015

Courtney takes amazing photos! Has an eye for a great background and makes you very comfortable!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Rebecca Joyce · Married on 07/21/2013

She is amazing. Professional. Respectful. Caring. Patient. Accomadating. Creative. Can not praise her enough.

Courtney is one of the most amazing photographers I know. She works with each family to meet their soecific needs. Even going above and beyond to get great shots of all family members, including those with special needs. She is professional but also so personable. She really captures the love and joy in each person.

Kristina Camp · Married on 09/08/2012

Amazing! Wonderful!

Courtney is a pleasure to work with! Helps with anything that may her assistance. Quick! And she's super FUN!!!