29 Reviews for Stop Motion Productions

21 Stop Motion Productions Reviews

This is the photographer that you want for your wedding!
Just to give a little context, my husband and I gave Stop Motion Productions a bit of a challenge - we had no rented venue, no flowers, no band, no guests - and a beach wedding in September, where it was approximately 1000 degrees in the shade. Despite giving him very little to work with, we got the most beautiful pictures of our big day - I love the work he did and have those pictures displayed at work and at home - gorgeous! Dominic and his assistant were absolutely fantastic! Great to work with, great communication, and they put my husband and I completely at ease (hard to do with a camera pointed at you, lol). And if you still aren't convinced? Shortly after we got home, a hurricane hit the island - and yet Dominic STILL got us our photos in a timely fashion. They are the absolute best!!!

Profile Picture Beth, 9/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Everything was spectacular, from start to finish! We felt very comfortable and fun! He was prompt and precise with everything! He has an excellent assistant as well. I highly recommend! Our pictures are radiant! Thank you!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My Experience with Stop Motion Production has been Great! We found our vendor very Professional and expert.
We had a very good communication Exchange with him.

Profile Picture Laura Elisabetta, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It is very hard to plan a destination wedding and with that you are only praying for a "Good Luck with vendors." but as soon I look at http://www.stopmotionproductions.com website I felt like I was talking to somebody, I felt confident, I found wonderful moments - expressions on their pictures. When I met Dominic Ducombe his mission was to do whatever it takes to make my Wedding the most comfortable and fun day of my life. He was really patience, professional and he covered everything I wanted. I recommend his services at any time and you don't have to worry about anything. The pictures came up really beautiful, fast and the quality is the best!

Profile Picture Delmira, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I found StopMo as we were planning our Bahamas wedding from the States and fell in love with Dominic's portfolio. From the get-go, Dominic was extremely professional, fun, and interested in US as a couple. It meant so much to us to get to speak with our photographer, ask questions, and know that we had someone who could tell us a little about the place where we were going. Dominic was extremely flexible and even came out to Abaco from Nassau. We all had a wonderful time even with the rain, 30mph winds, and plenty of dark and stormies to go around. The photos came out even better than we could have hoped for and were so easy to work with through the StopMo website. If you are looking for a Photographer in The Bahamas, look no further!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional, friendly and lovely pics!!!

Profile Picture Monika, 4/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We went on a cruise and we wanted to take some photographs of the beautiful surroundings of Nassau. Dominic responded to our emails in a quick manner and answered all the questions we had. Once we met him and his assistant, we went right into taking pictures. He told us what we needed to do which made it easier for us since we never had a professional take pictures of us. The pictures turned out great. We love it. Thanks Dominic

Profile Picture User3968983, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominic was incredibly nice and nothing but professional. When we got our photos back (after an astonishingly short turnaround!) we were, quite simply, astonished at the level of detail, especially since neither of us had any recollection of even seeing a camera during the ceremony. The photos captured our wedding beautifully and we were more than happy with every step of the process.

Profile Picture User3904193, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominic was absolutely incredible. If you are looking for creativity, ingenuity, responsiveness, professionalism, and an engaging personality, then Dom"s your guy! Thanks Dominic!

Profile Picture Kori, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominic was amazing! We were not sure where we wanted to have pictures taken since we had never been to the Bahamas before, but he was extreemly flexible allowing us time to find the perfect location before our appointment. He made us feel extreemly comfortable during our pictures and they turned out amazing! We would definitely use his services again when we return to the Bahamas!!!

Profile Picture April, 9/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Double-D! We have looked at the pictures, they are absolutely amazing! We love all of them. You've done a stunning job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. Thank you for everything Dominic, we couldn't have found anyone better, you're an AWESOME photographer! 4 thumbs up!

Sean and Karen :)

Profile Picture Karen, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominic at Stop Motion Productions did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He made it fun and we had a great time. His photography was just as great as his attitude. We have dozens of photos that turned out perfect that we can treasure for years to come. Thank you Dominic for helping make out day special.

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/5/13, 1 Review
1.6

This review hurts to write. The vendor started off awesome. He was personable and has talent. His sample pictures are great. The problem was that he did not deliver what we paid him to do and held our photos hostage. We paid him for an extra hour but did not get a single picture taken in the last hour. He also missed most of the requested photos (groom with parents, bride with groomsmen,etc). We received 87 photos for 4 hours of work. About 20 of them are out of focus. Honestly, I don't know how he messed up our wedding so badly when other examples are great. I will literally share our entire album if you request and show the difference. I will also share the email trail with the vendor by request. He has talent but does not deliver.

Profile Picture Sam, 11/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would defiantly recommend this vendor to anyone that needs photography in the Bahamas. From start to finish everything was outstanding.

Profile Picture Andryah, 9/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Dominic and his staff captured the happiness and joy that my husband and I radiated in the Bahamas on our wedding day. I wouldn't have done anything different. We were completely satisfied with his guidance, suggestions for creative shots, and his easy going and playful attitude.

Profile Picture User3350644, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

You were a tremendous help in the planning stages, and a welcome addition to our tiny 5-person wedding. Eddie and I were both very impressed with your positive attitude and sense of humour. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I can’t believe how quick you got these to me, and they’re all amazing! I’ve already sent them to my mother, and the in-laws and they’re also very impressed! You are fantastic! Keep on being awesome!

Profile Picture Chantelle, 8/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding day was amazing and the pictures taken captured how wonderful our day was. People are still telling me how beautiful our pictures are. Some people commented that they were the most beautiful wedding pictures they had ever seen. Thank you !!

Profile Picture Helen, 7/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing wedding photos. Recommended to a friend and she hired him the next month. She also loved his work.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I love our wedding photos! We recently went through them again for our anniversary and fell back in love with them all! Finding a vendor in another country is always difficult, but we were really impressed by the level of quality and service we received from Review Stop Motion Productions. Our photographer arrived right on time and had great ideas for some great shots throughout the day. This took a lot of pressure off of me and allowed me to enjoy the day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos are phenomenal! Saying simply 'Thank you!' barely captures the gratitude we want to express to you for the magic you were able to capture the day we got married. Thanks to you both this day will retain its beauty and romance for ever. We already shared some of the photos on Facebook and this created a flood of compliments. You are a truly great artist and we wish you success and luck in your amazing work! Once more, thank you a million times for the beautiful wedding gift!

Profile Picture Desislava, 5/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just wanted to tell you Kayla and I have never had a better experience than the one. One we had in the bahamas. Your island is beautiful, and people are great. The shining moment above all was our wedding day. I've had many photos taken, by many photographers, and with out a doubt can say you two are tops. We both agree that you made us feel very comfortable, kept us laughing the whole time. The pics you took are great, and all the people I have shown agree completely. Both you guys made our day what we hoped it would be, and more. A thousand times...

Profile Picture Michael & Kayla, 9/12/11, 1 Review