Stop Motion Productions Reviews

30 | Nassau, BS

30 Reviews for Stop Motion Productions

Mitch · Married on 05/03/2018

I can't say enough good things about working with Dominic.
    I contacted him 5 months in advance. He was able to provide service for the date requested. He told me where to be, what time, and kept up with communication the entire 5 months. He preemptively asked for family photos so he knew the people he would be working with. He was ready!
    It rained all day, but Dominic assured us if it didn't clear he had plenty of other places to shoot. The rain DID hold off, and he did a great job. He was able to wrangle in our 4 boys, put us into great poses and frames. He joked, laughed, kept it easy going on a very stressful day. Never once did we feel rushed, put-off, or like we were a burden. He was great and you could tell his focus was on our day and not his wallet. He didn't even want to charge me for the extra time! I insisted because he is a professional and deserves to get paid for his time. He communicated me from there on, updates on pics, and we finally received them. They were wonderful and better than we expected.
    Dominic's value, attitude, professionalism and willingness to accommodate was 110% of my expectations. If you are made of money great! If you are working on a budget, Dominic was the best value around (especially for the end result and what you receive) I would highly recommend him for any shoot you may have planned.
    I thank you again, Mr. Dominic!

• Z

Zenia · event on: 12/18/2014

Dominic was great....we took family photos while vacationing in the Bahamas. He knew the perfect location on the the Atlantis resort and was very patient with our 2 year old! Photos came out great!

Beth · Married on 09/07/2015

This is the photographer that you want for your wedding!
    Just to give a little context, my husband and I gave Stop Motion Productions a bit of a challenge - we had no rented venue, no flowers, no band, no guests - and a beach wedding in September, where it was approximately 1000 degrees in the shade. Despite giving him very little to work with, we got the most beautiful pictures of our big day - I love the work he did and have those pictures displayed at work and at home - gorgeous! Dominic and his assistant were absolutely fantastic! Great to work with, great communication, and they put my husband and I completely at ease (hard to do with a camera pointed at you, lol). And if you still aren't convinced? Shortly after we got home, a hurricane hit the island - and yet Dominic STILL got us our photos in a timely fashion. They are the absolute best!!!

Jessica · Married on 07/17/2015

Everything was spectacular, from start to finish! We felt very comfortable and fun! He was prompt and precise with everything! He has an excellent assistant as well. I highly recommend! Our pictures are radiant! Thank you!

Laura Elisabetta · Married on 12/13/2014

My Experience with Stop Motion Production has been Great! We found our vendor very Professional and expert.
    We had a very good communication Exchange with him.

Delmira · Married on 08/16/2014

It is very hard to plan a destination wedding and with that you are only praying for a "Good Luck with vendors." but as soon I look at http://www.stopmotionproductions.com website I felt like I was talking to somebody, I felt confident, I found wonderful moments - expressions on their pictures. When I met Dominic Ducombe his mission was to do whatever it takes to make my Wedding the most comfortable and fun day of my life. He was really patience, professional and he covered everything I wanted. I recommend his services at any time and you don't have to worry about anything. The pictures came up really beautiful, fast and the quality is the best!

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/12/2014

My husband and I found StopMo as we were planning our Bahamas wedding from the States and fell in love with Dominic's portfolio. From the get-go, Dominic was extremely professional, fun, and interested in US as a couple. It meant so much to us to get to speak with our photographer, ask questions, and know that we had someone who could tell us a little about the place where we were going. Dominic was extremely flexible and even came out to Abaco from Nassau. We all had a wonderful time even with the rain, 30mph winds, and plenty of dark and stormies to go around. The photos came out even better than we could have hoped for and were so easy to work with through the StopMo website. If you are looking for a Photographer in The Bahamas, look no further!

We went on a cruise and we wanted to take some photographs of the beautiful surroundings of Nassau. Dominic responded to our emails in a quick manner and answered all the questions we had. Once we met him and his assistant, we went right into taking pictures. He told us what we needed to do which made it easier for us since we never had a professional take pictures of us. The pictures turned out great. We love it. Thanks Dominic

Dominic was incredibly nice and nothing but professional. When we got our photos back (after an astonishingly short turnaround!) we were, quite simply, astonished at the level of detail, especially since neither of us had any recollection of even seeing a camera during the ceremony. The photos captured our wedding beautifully and we were more than happy with every step of the process.

April · Married on 09/04/2013

Dominic was amazing! We were not sure where we wanted to have pictures taken since we had never been to the Bahamas before, but he was extreemly flexible allowing us time to find the perfect location before our appointment. He made us feel extreemly comfortable during our pictures and they turned out amazing! We would definitely use his services again when we return to the Bahamas!!!

Karen · Married on 06/29/2013

Double-D! We have looked at the pictures, they are absolutely amazing! We love all of them. You've done a stunning job capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. Thank you for everything Dominic, we couldn't have found anyone better, you're an AWESOME photographer! 4 thumbs up!

Sean and Karen :)

Sent on 07/12/2013

Stop Motion Productions's reply:

You were both amazing. From your first email to your wedding day it was a pleasure to be involved with your marriage. You were both so much fun to photograph despite it being such a hot day. Don't wait too long to visit.

Deborah · Married on 05/05/2013

Dominic at Stop Motion Productions did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He made it fun and we had a great time. His photography was just as great as his attitude. We have dozens of photos that turned out perfect that we can treasure for years to come. Thank you Dominic for helping make out day special.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Stop Motion Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Deborah. Hope Town is always nice but it's even more fun when you're taking photos. It was great working with you, Tyler and your family. Don't wait too long to visit us again!
  • Andryah

Andryah · Married on 09/14/2012

I would defiantly recommend this vendor to anyone that needs photography in the Bahamas. From start to finish everything was outstanding.

Dominic and his staff captured the happiness and joy that my husband and I radiated in the Bahamas on our wedding day. I wouldn't have done anything different. We were completely satisfied with his guidance, suggestions for creative shots, and his easy going and playful attitude.

Helen · Married on 07/20/2012

Our wedding day was amazing and the pictures taken captured how wonderful our day was. People are still telling me how beautiful our pictures are. Some people commented that they were the most beautiful wedding pictures they had ever seen. Thank you !!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Stop Motion Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Helen! We had such a beautiful sunset that day and you and Michael were a lot of fun.

Clarissa · Married on 07/07/2012

Amazing wedding photos. Recommended to a friend and she hired him the next month. She also loved his work.

Sent on 07/07/2013

Stop Motion Productions's reply:

Thank you Clarissa! It was so much fun working with you and Rick.

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

My husband and I love our wedding photos! We recently went through them again for our anniversary and fell back in love with them all! Finding a vendor in another country is always difficult, but we were really impressed by the level of quality and service we received from Review Stop Motion Productions. Our photographer arrived right on time and had great ideas for some great shots throughout the day. This took a lot of pressure off of me and allowed me to enjoy the day!

Sent on 06/13/2013

Stop Motion Productions's reply:

Thank you Sarah! You and James were such a pleasure to work with.

Desislava · Married on 05/06/2012

The photos are phenomenal! Saying simply 'Thank you!' barely captures the gratitude we want to express to you for the magic you were able to capture the day we got married. Thanks to you both this day will retain its beauty and romance for ever. We already shared some of the photos on Facebook and this created a flood of compliments. You are a truly great artist and we wish you success and luck in your amazing work! Once more, thank you a million times for the beautiful wedding gift!

Michael & Kayla · Married on 09/12/2011

I just wanted to tell you Kayla and I have never had a better experience than the one. One we had in the bahamas. Your island is beautiful, and people are great. The shining moment above all was our wedding day. I've had many photos taken, by many photographers, and with out a doubt can say you two are tops. We both agree that you made us feel very comfortable, kept us laughing the whole time. The pics you took are great, and all the people I have shown agree completely. Both you guys made our day what we hoped it would be, and more. A thousand times...

Shaggy · event on: 04/04/2014

Stop Motion Productions was wonderful!! They were extremely professional and made us feel at home during the photo shoot. They were very flexible and reliable, which was helpful for us as we had our 10 month old son with us and at times he wasn't willing to cooperate during the photo session. We love our pictures and can't wait to use them again when we go back to the Bahamas. I highly recommend them!!

Autumn · event on: 02/01/2013

My husband and I were going on a cruise to the Bahamas to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. We wanted to have pictures taken on the beach while we were there. Dominic was so easy to work with from the first time we spoke to the the day we got our pictures. He kept in constant contact with me and answered every question I had and our pictures were phenomenal! They aren't cheesy posed pictures and he did an amazing job of capturing our joy and our love for each other. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Stop Motion Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Autumn! It was great being a part of your vacation. You and Caleb were so easy to get along with and to photograph. It's easy to believe you have been together for 10 years.

Paola · event on: 07/21/2013

We have such a great time and experience! Best Photographer ever we have so much fun! And all our pictures are amazing just what we dream about! Thanks!

Sagar · event on: 11/08/2014

Dominic was a pleasure to work with. We used him for an engagement photo shoot in Nassau. He picked some great locations for the pictures, and the pictures came out amazing. Definitely recommended!!!

Mohammad · event on: 12/27/2014

Let me start by saying that if I could give Stop Motions a score greater than 5, I would! Dominic was simply awesome to work with, and his pictures are gorgeous! My wife and I were spending our anniversary in the Bahamas and I wanted to surprise my wife with a second surprise proposal. Dominic was super helpful in the planning process (long calls, brainstorming ideas, etc), and he worked with me to come up with an amazing idea that involved burying notes in the sand on a beach which led to a "treasure" (i.e. message in the bottle love letter) and even set up music to play when I got down on one knee to propose. Going above and beyond what a regular photographer would do... YES! I should also mention that Dominic and his team arrived at the beach way earlier than anyone should while on vacation to set up everything and bury the love notes and bottle! And he did this all while smiling, laughing, and treating you like a long lost friend.

Dominic is awesome to work with. His pictures are amazing -- just check out his website! We have already showed his pics and stop motion gifs (a mini movie of the proposal) to friends and everyone raves at how amazing they are.

Work with Dom. You wont regret it!

Emma · event on: 11/07/2015

We booked StopMo fork our elopement wedding photographs five years ago. We enjoyed our time with Dominic and loved the photographs. He really captured a very special day for us, to share with family & friends back home, He is profesional, creative, & fun to be around. When we planned to return to Nassau for our 5th Weddings Anniversary we decided to contact Dominic for an Anniversary photo shoot. Even with a last minute intinery change in our plans Dominic went out of his way to work with us and our updated schedule. We have some beautiful and creative photographs of our Anniversary.