Stop and Stare Events Reviews

32 Reviews for Stop and Stare Events

Stop and Stare Events 1
Stop and Stare Events 2

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2013

We hired Kristen with Stop and Stare events as a day of coordinator for our wedding. Kristen was very responsive, knowledgeable, organized and professional in the days leading up to our wedding. She created our entire day of timeline and made suggestions on how she thought the day would flow best.
    On the day of she made sure all of the items we had for the ceremony and reception (i.e. escort cards, pictures, guestbook, etc.) were all in their proper place and were returned to us at the end of the night. More importantly, she made sure that our bridal party and family were in the proper place. :) I loved that I didn't have to think about anything to do with the coordination/preparation aspect of the day—Kristen did it all for us! The day went so smoothly and we know that a large part of that was due to Kristen.
    We are so happy we decided to hire a coordinator and would highly recommend Stop and Stare Events!

Sent on 11/11/2013

You don't have to think twice, just call her. Kristen is awesome to work with. She took care of everything, and only thing that i had to do was just enjoying my day. Thank you so much Kristen!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Keely · Married on 09/21/2013

We were on a tight budget originally and a Day-Of Coordinator was one of the last things that we had planned on. But as every couple knows, once you start planning a wedding you begin to realize that it is impossible to do everything on your own while enjoying your big day! I am SO thankful that we found Kristen and decided to use a coordinator because it really allowed us to focus on our wedding day and each other!

We had spoken to several planners/coordinators and most of them weren't willing to work with our vision and seemed set in their ways and pretentious. Kristen was so down-to-Earth and pleasant when we met with her that we knew right away that we had found the perfect coordinator for us! She was patient, organized, beyond helpful and just a pleasant person to be around.

While we did a ton of DIY, it was so amazing to have Kristen there to offer advice or even just a calming voice when my neuroses kicked in :) She was always checking in at the perfect times without being overbearing and we were never made to feel as if we were burdening her.

On the big day, she would casually check in as needed, but pretty much had everything under control and that is in large part due to her planning ahead of time. She was calm, cool & collected all day and a consummate professional. We also took a lot of pride in our "vision" & DIY aspects and she really brought everything to life, just as we had envisioned. I received many compliments about the entire wedding and I can honestly say that it would not have been possible without the awesome work of Kristen at Stop and Stare Events. Anyone would be lucky to have her working their event!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Alexa · Married on 09/14/2013

I am super Type-A and plan-y, so when I was told I was required to get a day-of-coordinator for my venue I wasn't very happy. I spoke with a couple different coordinators who completely overwhelmed me and filled me with unnecessary anxiety. About nine months before my wedding date, my DJ referred a friend of his... KRISTEN BLACK! The first minute I spoke with her, I knew she was perfect. She kept everything so organized and controlled. She never overwhelmed me and she would give me amazing feedback when I needed a second opinion (that wasn't my mothers - love you mom)!

The weekend of, I was a ball of excitement. I needed the support and to hand over the control... I realized that Kristen was the best money spent. She kept the whole night moving and looked like she was having fun while doing it. I would HIGHLY recommend Kristen. She is beyond phenomenal - made to do this! Trust me, you would never look back!

Kristen, hope you are ready for my sisters weddings one day!!

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Negin

Negin · Married on 09/07/2013

The best money I've ever spent! Even thought I hired her just for the day, Kristen made sure to regularly check in with me to see how the planning process was going.
    Thanks to her, the wedding day went by very smoothly. Having Kristen there to oversee everything and keep track of all the vendors was a blessing.
    My hotel provided a day of coordinator but my day would have been a disaster if I had left it up to them to take care of everything. I'm very picky and attention to detail is very important, not to mention I was extra picky on my wedding day but Kristen nailed it.
    If you're in the Orange County area she is the person you should hire, worth every penny!!https://www.weddingwire.com/shared/Rate?vid=cad43f5d9e77e86a#

Sent on 09/13/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2012

Working with Kristen during my wedding planning was an absolute breeze! Everybody kept telling me I was the calmest bride during the last few months leading up to the wedding - the ONLY reason I was able to relax and enjoy the planning process was because Kristen's attention to detail is immaculate! She is proactive, extremely organized, a great listener, and brings a confident "know how" that lets a bride relax and feel assured that everything is going to run smoothly. The wedding day was absolutely flawless! Not one single detail was missed! Above all, Kristen allowed my fiance (now husband) and I to truly enjoy our wedding day. We didn't have to worry about anything but having fun and taking in the day.Kristen truly did an amazing job and I hope to be able to work together again!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/30/2015

Kristen was great! Her eye for design, confidence in organization, and sweet attention to the bride and groom's needs/wants is exactly what you want in a wedding planner. We would absolutely recommend their services!

Sent on 12/14/2015