Stoney's Broomes Island Reviews

4 | Broomes Island, MD

4 Reviews for Stoney's Broomes Island

I loved getting married at Stoney's! They have a day of coordinator that you work with from day 1! The farther from your wedding day it is the harder it is to get in contact with her but she has a ton of weddings and many brides to work with!!! She answered all my questions and made the wedding day perfect!!!! The venue itself was beautiful even though it rained!!!!! The food was great! I researched outdoor waterside venues and Stoney's was by the far the best venue out there!!! All of Stoney's staff were super friendly and great to work with!!!! I would def recommend Stoney's to any bride who wants an outdoor wedding!!! Their site has great options for pictures which was really important to me!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Tammy · Married on 08/04/2018

Ms. Jeannie and Ms. Michelle were helpful throughout the whole process of holding the wedding and reception at the venue. The day was perfect, a little hot but it was August so to be expected. There wasn't a lot of sand in one area and there was some drainage issues but we've had more rain this year than ever so again, understandable, they did the best they could to make these areas not really an issue. The food was great, the staff helpful, the site beautiful, the wedding planner attentive and we are really glad we choose to hold such an important memory at Stoney's in Broomes Island. Our family and friends said they had a great time and thought it was just a great wedding and reception. For us, we had a great day and I am so glad our experience was a wonderful one and I wanted to share. Thank you.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • User2012970 · 2+ years ago

3.5
      3.5

This site is so beautiful and gives the place a relaxed and fun feeling. This venue is very flexiable and allows you to do almost anything, very layed back. The food is amazing, and the price is about right for everything. They needed more help/ or expericened people helping out the day of; so make sure you meet with the coordinator alot, and go over everything in great detail, along with how you want everything done and set-up. My wedding got behind, and got to be a little unorganized, things weren't set-up just right and people couldn't figure out where the non-alcoholic drinks were, and the helpers didn't know about everything or how to do/set things. Overall though all my guest had so much fun, and said the food was amazing!

Sent on 07/02/2012

LATOYA · Married on 10/06/2012

0.0

False advertisement of seated guests capacity(they cannot accomodate 200 seated guests, lies and garbage!!), electricity failure, cold food, and uncompromising customer service and management.

Sent on 02/14/2013