Stoneridge Events Center Reviews

1 User photo

Stoneridge Events Center 1

K Mag · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful!

Food was amazing, the staff were very solicitous to our guests, and they customized the experience by inviting us to choose among different locations for gifts, seating charts, etc. They set up our centerpieces beautifully, customized linens to match our wedding colors, and made us so comfortable and at ease. Even then, since we were coming from out of town, we weren't quite sure how the wedding would come together. It was beautiful and amazing: prettier than I could have imagined, the food more delicious, and our things were thoughtfully packed and ready to take with us at the end of the night. I'm so grateful to the management and staff of Stoneridge: they made my daughter's wedding a dream come true.

Stoneridge Events Center 2
    Sent on 12/31/2018

Beverly · Married on 12/16/2017

I called Stoneridge as I was looking for a place to hold my sons rehearsal dinner, I am located in Florida, so not an easy task so far away. I began working with Jennifer who was wonderful to work with and was extremely through and asked all the important questions. Of course I was still nervous as I showed up for the event on Friday night, everything was amazing, the room was decorated beautifully with Christmas decor, the food was very enjoyable and our captain for the night was Mary and was on top of everything, Sue the bartender with the beautiful smile was a joy along with the two young men clearing tables and assisting guests were also delightful. I must say everyone we came in contact with was a pleasure. Thank you so much for making this special occasion so very SPECIAL!!
    Warm Regards,
    Beverly Lewis

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2016

Stoneridge is the right venue for any couple looking for a beautiful space that accommodates around 200 people or less. Their food is delicious. I had a lot of "food snob" guests at the reception and they could not stop raving about it! We chose the london broil and the salmon and both were delicious. The venue was able to serve our entire group quickly and we had 180 guests! Stoneridge has recently enclosed their patio and added more room in their dining area. The venue was spacious enough to accommodate everyone. The inside dining room and enclosed patio are gorgeous. There are large windows behind the sweetheart table to give it natural lighting.
    The staff was very professional and everything ran smoothly. They were willing to work with me and make any adjustments I needed - even the day of the wedding. The team of servers were efficient and friendly to my guests. Everything from the tables and chairs to the linens and china is included in the cost of renting the space. The venue sets up everything and takes down everything. My family and I just had to show up for the party and then we were able to go home without cleaning up! The team at Stoneridge worked smoothly together with my other vendors! Stoneridge is the most affordable venue in Northern Virginia. If I had to do it all over again, I would book my reception with them without any hesitation. I really enjoyed working with them. They made my planning process smooth and my reception unforgettable.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

I HIGHLY recommend Stoneridge Events Center to any couple planning a wedding reception! My husband and I hosted a reception of 125 people there after our wedding ceremony in May 2016, and we cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. The staff of Stoneridge is highly professional, helpful, and easy to work with. I took all of my decor to them on Friday night and by Saturday morning, they had set everything up EXACTLY as I had imagined! I am so so grateful to them for making our big day so perfect. We love Stoneridge!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 12/05/2015

I got married at stoneridge December 5th 2015 and it was absolutely amazing!! All the employees there went above and beyond for my husband and me to make our day perfect. We did our own centerpieces and were able to drop them off and they set everything up for us and made it looks so beautiful. It was also on a budget, we had 120 guests, an open bar, cocktail hour with two appetizers being passed out, and for our meal we had chicken and steak as well as two sides and salad. We also had an open bar and the total cost was about 6,500 and let me tell you that is GREAT! We had a complementary food tasting with a total of 5 guests and I was expecting for us to just taste off the plate, but each of us got a full plated meal as well as appetizers to try and when i say the food was amazing that doesn't cover just how delicious it was. We still have wedding guests contacting us telling us how that was the best food they've ever had as well as a beautiful ceremony/reception.

Also our event coordinator was Jennifer and she worked so well with us as far as communication and timely responses. We couldn't have been more pleased with the services stoneridge provided for us and would do it there all over again. I highly recommend this place for any sort of event. They're extremely professional and really put in the time and effort to make your day as amazing as it should be.

Thanks again stoneridge!!

Sent on 12/10/2015

Rashad · Married on 10/11/2015

Stoneridge Event Center is Virginia best Kept Secret. Stoneridge helped me with my Wedding from Beginning to End. Im a very Detailed Person and they Made my Day Very Special. The Food Was Delicious and My Guest Enjoyed it. The Pricing was Very Affordable and The Staff was Great! I Will so Do it all Over Again Only at Stoneridge.

Sent on 11/10/2015