Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Ashley J. Married on 05/22/2021

Perfect Venue for our perfect day.

Stonebrook was the first vendor we hired and there are absolutely no regrets. The Tiffany garden and ballroom were gorgeous and the perfect place to host our event. The staff were all very professional and great to work with. And the event captain was incredible!
  • Rachel
    Rachel Z. Married on 11/01/2020

AMAZING experience!

Words can’t describe how grateful I am that we chose Stonebrook Manor as our venue! We booked our wedding just weeks before Covid-19 hit, and they worked with us month after month through countless questions, postponements, and changes. They kept us updated on all of the current covid policies and allowed us to postpone our date as many times as needed, free of charge. Stonebrook made our wedding as stress-free as possible and took care of everything we needed! They were able to accommodate a LOT of unique requests we made, having a Jewish wedding. We can’t thank Elle and the entire Stonebrook team enough!
  • Richelle
    Richelle Married on 10/15/2020

Gorgeous Venue

Absolutely magical place to get married. Beautiful and colorful in the fall. The staff was very friendly and helpful and professional. They handled everything we could ever need for our big day.
  • Tiffanie
    Tiffanie M. Married on 10/10/2020

Perfection!

A family owned business that features all inclusive packages, highly rated vendors at great prices. It’s different when it’s a wedding venue where that is all they do! It was fabulous for us. They kept us up to date on covid restrictions and recommendations and would have been generous if we needed to cancel or postpone. Kinsey Wood was our event specialist and she was so knowledgeable and kind, with a calm demeanor to help any nerves. Kourtney Wagner was our day of coordinator through them (A Day to Remember) and she kept us on time and our decor looked better than we could have imagined! Our families and friends were impressed with the facility and the food! A wonderful 10.10.20 wedding during crazy times. Love this place and highly recommend it! Helps take the guess work out of planning a wedding. Thank you all!
    Diego M. Married on 08/29/2020

Excellent!

Very nice place! I highly recommend it
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne B. Married on 08/13/2020

Perfect wedding

I cannot believe how everything went perfectly with our wedding. Stonebrook was one step ahead each minute to make sure we were taken amazing care of. The gardens and setup were incredible, the food was so delicious and the staff was so supportive and wonderful. I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a great wedding!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 10/20/2019

So far amazing!

My fiancé and I’s wedding is in October of this year (2019) and although we haven’t had our wedding yet, even up to this point in the planning, this venue has been so extremely sweet and professional to answer any questions that we’ve had at whatever time of the day! We are coming from out of state to get married here and again they’ve been so amazing with payments, advice, mapping everything out, etc.! We really love this venue thus far! Thank you Stonebrook Manor!
  • Alicia
    Alicia Married on 10/17/2019

Beautiful venue at an amazing price!

We are so glad we found Stonebrook Manor! We were trying to stay on a lower budget, while still being able to have an elegant wedding, and that is exactly what we found here. The entire wedding, ceremony, reception and all, was absolutely gorgeous! They have 2 different ballrooms to choose from, and 6 ceremony sites, all unique and beautiful. They also have multiple packages to choose from, some of which include vendors, and different catering options to fit literally any budget. We were so blown away by the service and staff at the venue! Elle was our personal Stonebrook representative and we loved her! She always got back to me immediately with any questions I had during the planning process! This really is a magical place!
    Kelsey Married on 09/27/2019

The best venue around!

I originally found Stonebrook after searching for affordable wedding venues in my area. After visiting, it completely exceeded my expectations! The gardens are gorgeous, the reception hall and bride/groom rooms are beautiful, and they are so professional and friendly! Our contact, Elle, was amazing! She was incredibly knowledgeable and had everything covered! One of the biggest reasons we chose Stonebrook Manor was that we planned our wedding in only 3 months and they had so many aspects available for coordination. They had a list of exceptional "preferred vendors" so I didn't have to go out and find my own vendors and they took over many of the planning duties. Our wedding was perfect and we were able to just relax and enjoy with our friends and family knowing that everything was taken care of. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't see doing it anywhere else!
    Ashley Married on 06/09/2019

Stunning and affordable !

From start to finish stonebrook was exceptionally helpful with my wedding! Elle is so sweet and extremely helpful for the last year with my constant emailing she never lost patience and reassured me everything was going to be ok I appreciate her so much !!! Stonebrook is an amazing gorgeous venue the food was amazing the wait staff did great and even the bartenders were awesome to be around !!! Thank you stonebrook for making my wedding amazing !!!
    Kimberly Married on 04/15/2018
    This venue made the whole planning process so easy! They partner with photographers, florists, DJs, and bakeries. You select food from their menu. Ours guests raved about the food and service. And, they truly treated the Groom and I like royalty on our wedding day! I highly recommend Stonebrook Manor!
    Diana Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing Place!!

The venue is absolutely breathtaking, the prices are very reasonable, the food is delicious and the people working there are just so amazing!! So glad my wedding took place at this beautiful venue!
    Carly Married on 10/14/2017
    My day was perfect! I was worried because the day of my wedding it was very windy. At the last moment we had to change it to a different area and the staff handled it perfectly. It was decorated exactly how I wanted thanks to the wide inventory selection. The staff was amazing! The food was amazing! The set up was amazing! I would defiantly recommend this location.
  • Marina
    Marina S. Married on 07/28/2017

Stonebrook Manor made my wedding a dream come true!

Stonebrook Manor made my wedding day everything I dreamed of and more. From their gorgeous gardens to their awesome staff, they have everything you need right there on site. Not to mention, their prices are very competitive in the Colorado wedding market! The food was so delicious (and cooked fresh onsite), and our event lead Elle was so amazing to work with. 100% recommend this venue to anyone who wants a memorable day without the stress of coordinating all the moving pieces that go into such a large event!
  • Loren
    Loren Married on 07/15/2017
    Stonebrook was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding was very beautiful and breath taking. Our event captain Helen was very knowledgeable and very prompt at keeping us on time. Stonebrook was very flexible in plating chicken strips and fries for the little ones who wouldn't eat the buffet food. We couldn't have done it without our account coordinator Elle. She was amazing! The food was also so delicious! We are completely satisfied with how the wedding turned out.
    Leann Married on 07/02/2017
    All the staff at Stonebrook are wonderful! The event captain, Helen, made sure things ran smoothly on wedding day. The food was great, and the ceremony was beautiful out in the gardens. I highly recommend Stonebrook for a beautiful, casually elegant event, at a reasonable price. Maryann Tetrick
    Rebecca Married on 06/28/2017
    My wedding was absolutely everything I dreamed and I'm so happy to say Stonebrook Manor was a large part of making that happen. They helped make all the planning run smoothly and were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Paul was our Stonebrook captain the day of the wedding and he was amazing. My husband and I are so grateful to Paul for everything he did the wedding day and how he made everything so prefect. We have nothing but praises for this place!
    Natalie Married on 10/22/2016
    From start to finish, working with Stonebrook was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception here in October 2016. They were very easy to work with considering we were planning this whole thing from out of state. Our coordinator, Kelly (what a helpful, kind lady!), even scheduled a site visit for my mom and sister who live much closer than me so that they could take pictures to send to me. They took my now husband's celiac disease seriously, and made sure we had a plate of gluten-free versions of our appetizers during the reception (they also brought appetizers outside for those of us finishing pictures after the ceremony). They had a special when we booked that we could get a free buttercream cake through Das Meyer (which was fantastic), and a free room at the nearby Holiday Inn. We used some of their recommended vendors and some not, and never felt pressured to absolutely use theirs. The food was great, the venue is gorgeous inside and out, and our event captain was always right there before I'd even had a chance to think, "Hey, I need..." I heard from a few guests that the bartenders were a bit standoffish, but that the drinks were well made and made quickly. A wedding was happening about the same time as ours in the other half of the venue, and even when we were in our dressing rooms we couldn't really tell. I am still getting compliments about our wedding months later, especially about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. I highly recommend them, especially for out of state couples!
    Natalie Married on 10/22/2016
    Heather Married on 09/24/2016
    The staff was amazing and they bent over backwards to ensure that our day was special and unforgettable.
  • Cyndi
    Cyndi Married on 07/07/2016
    Our wedding day went absolutely flawlessly! Everything looked gorgeous and the food and service was exceptional. Our captain was amazing. We used most of their preferred vendors and therefore all of the vendors knew each other and worked really well together to make our night one to remember forever! We added the sushi boat option to our reception and we highly recommend that addition. We have heard all positive comments from our guests about the entire evening!
    Carina Married on 06/09/2016
    Their package deals makes planning and budgeting easier and stessfree!
    Ashley Married on 05/28/2016
    Stonebrook has such quality people working for them. I can't say enough about how accommodating they were for us. We're actually from out of state so everything we did happened through emails and phone calls. They made sure even though we couldn't always be there to see everything, we knew what we were getting. I think my favorite thing about them is even though they do SO MANY weddings, they still made ours unique. It didn't feel like we were part of a conveyor belt of weddings. It was OUR wweddin; it was special and unique to us, and Stonebrook helped so much with that.
    Angelina Married on 04/28/2016
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the staff and am super happy to have chosen to celebrate our special day with this venue.
    Tony Married on 09/27/2015
    Absolutely perfect!

Every aspect of our experience with Stonebrook was perfect... The staff and the vendors they work with were tremendous. Our wedding ceremony and reception were flawless. The staff were attentive and made our special day very memorable.

The packages you get to choose from are flexible and made the planning easy. The vendors were talented and great to work with... Thank you!!!