Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens Reviews

Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens 1
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2019

So far amazing!

My fiancé and I’s wedding is in October of this year (2019) and although we haven’t had our wedding yet, even up to this point in the planning, this venue has been so extremely sweet and professional to answer any questions that we’ve had at whatever time of the day! We are coming from out of state to get married here and again they’ve been so amazing with payments, advice, mapping everything out, etc.! We really love this venue thus far! Thank you Stonebrook Manor!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Kelsey Knibbe · Married on 09/27/2019

The best venue around!

I originally found Stonebrook after searching for affordable wedding venues in my area. After visiting, it completely exceeded my expectations! The gardens are gorgeous, the reception hall and bride/groom rooms are beautiful, and they are so professional and friendly! Our contact, Elle, was amazing! She was incredibly knowledgeable and had everything covered! One of the biggest reasons we chose Stonebrook Manor was that we planned our wedding in only 3 months and they had so many aspects available for coordination. They had a list of exceptional "preferred vendors" so I didn't have to go out and find my own vendors and they took over many of the planning duties. Our wedding was perfect and we were able to just relax and enjoy with our friends and family knowing that everything was taken care of. Our wedding was perfect and I couldn't see doing it anywhere else!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2019

Stunning and affordable !

From start to finish stonebrook was exceptionally helpful with my wedding! Elle is so sweet and extremely helpful for the last year with my constant emailing she never lost patience and reassured me everything was going to be ok I appreciate her so much !!! Stonebrook is an amazing gorgeous venue the food was amazing the wait staff did great and even the bartenders were awesome to be around !!! Thank you stonebrook for making my wedding amazing !!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2018

This venue made the whole planning process so easy! They partner with photographers, florists, DJs, and bakeries. You select food from their menu. Ours guests raved about the food and service. And, they truly treated the Groom and I like royalty on our wedding day! I highly recommend Stonebrook Manor!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Diana · Married on 10/15/2017

Amazing Place!!

The venue is absolutely breathtaking, the prices are very reasonable, the food is delicious and the people working there are just so amazing!! So glad my wedding took place at this beautiful venue!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

My day was perfect! I was worried because the day of my wedding it was very windy. At the last moment we had to change it to a different area and the staff handled it perfectly. It was decorated exactly how I wanted thanks to the wide inventory selection. The staff was amazing! The food was amazing! The set up was amazing! I would defiantly recommend this location.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Stonebrook Manor Event Center and Gardens 2
  • Marina

Marina Soicher · Married on 07/28/2017

Stonebrook Manor made my wedding a dream come true!

Stonebrook Manor made my wedding day everything I dreamed of and more. From their gorgeous gardens to their awesome staff, they have everything you need right there on site. Not to mention, their prices are very competitive in the Colorado wedding market! The food was so delicious (and cooked fresh onsite), and our event lead Elle was so amazing to work with. 100% recommend this venue to anyone who wants a memorable day without the stress of coordinating all the moving pieces that go into such a large event!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Loren

Loren · Married on 07/15/2017

Stonebrook was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding was very beautiful and breath taking. Our event captain Helen was very knowledgeable and very prompt at keeping us on time. Stonebrook was very flexible in plating chicken strips and fries for the little ones who wouldn't eat the buffet food. We couldn't have done it without our account coordinator Elle. She was amazing! The food was also so delicious! We are completely satisfied with how the wedding turned out.

Sent on 07/17/2017

LeAnn · Married on 07/02/2017

All the staff at Stonebrook are wonderful! The event captain, Helen, made sure things ran smoothly on wedding day. The food was great, and the ceremony was beautiful out in the gardens. I highly recommend Stonebrook for a beautiful, casually elegant event, at a reasonable price. Maryann Tetrick

Sent on 07/07/2017

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2017

My wedding was absolutely everything I dreamed and I'm so happy to say Stonebrook Manor was a large part of making that happen. They helped make all the planning run smoothly and were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Paul was our Stonebrook captain the day of the wedding and he was amazing. My husband and I are so grateful to Paul for everything he did the wedding day and how he made everything so prefect. We have nothing but praises for this place!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

From start to finish, working with Stonebrook was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception here in October 2016. They were very easy to work with considering we were planning this whole thing from out of state. Our coordinator, Kelly (what a helpful, kind lady!), even scheduled a site visit for my mom and sister who live much closer than me so that they could take pictures to send to me. They took my now husband's celiac disease seriously, and made sure we had a plate of gluten-free versions of our appetizers during the reception (they also brought appetizers outside for those of us finishing pictures after the ceremony). They had a special when we booked that we could get a free buttercream cake through Das Meyer (which was fantastic), and a free room at the nearby Holiday Inn. We used some of their recommended vendors and some not, and never felt pressured to absolutely use theirs. The food was great, the venue is gorgeous inside and out, and our event captain was always right there before I'd even had a chance to think, "Hey, I need..." I heard from a few guests that the bartenders were a bit standoffish, but that the drinks were well made and made quickly. A wedding was happening about the same time as ours in the other half of the venue, and even when we were in our dressing rooms we couldn't really tell. I am still getting compliments about our wedding months later, especially about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. I highly recommend them, especially for out of state couples!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Sent on 03/08/2017

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff was amazing and they bent over backwards to ensure that our day was special and unforgettable.

Sent on 04/14/2018
  • Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 07/07/2016

Our wedding day went absolutely flawlessly! Everything looked gorgeous and the food and service was exceptional. Our captain was amazing. We used most of their preferred vendors and therefore all of the vendors knew each other and worked really well together to make our night one to remember forever! We added the sushi boat option to our reception and we highly recommend that addition. We have heard all positive comments from our guests about the entire evening!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Carina · Married on 06/09/2016

Their package deals makes planning and budgeting easier and stessfree!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Stonebrook has such quality people working for them. I can't say enough about how accommodating they were for us. We're actually from out of state so everything we did happened through emails and phone calls. They made sure even though we couldn't always be there to see everything, we knew what we were getting. I think my favorite thing about them is even though they do SO MANY weddings, they still made ours unique. It didn't feel like we were part of a conveyor belt of weddings. It was OUR wweddin; it was special and unique to us, and Stonebrook helped so much with that.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Angelina · Married on 04/28/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE the staff and am super happy to have chosen to celebrate our special day with this venue.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Tony · Married on 09/27/2015

Absolutely perfect!

Every aspect of our experience with Stonebrook was perfect... The staff and the vendors they work with were tremendous. Our wedding ceremony and reception were flawless. The staff were attentive and made our special day very memorable.

The packages you get to choose from are flexible and made the planning easy. The vendors were talented and great to work with... Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

This place is beautiful and the price is great. I used their preferred vendors and they were all fantastic and talk about a great price for the vendors. They took care of everything and the wedding could not have gone better. I put all vendors on with the cost and I can't tell you how great a deal it was.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Stonebridge did a fabulous job for us.
    The event center was beautiful, Christy our overall coordinator extremely helpful and the meal was delicious!!
    Every vendor they recomended was top notch especially the photographer Misha.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2015

We got on 4/26/15. Stonebrook Manor is a fantastic place to get married! If you can request Kevin to be your caption for the night do it, he is amazing!

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • SoonToBeMrs.Chacon

Anne · Married on 12/13/2014

From planning our wedding to the big day, the staff is awesome. Terran helped planned everything out. She is patient and amazing. Also on the big day, I was treated like a queen. I cannot complain. You all are wonderful and thank you for making my day smooth

Sent on 01/29/2015

Kirk · Married on 12/13/2014

We had THE BEST wedding experience at the Stonebrook Manor. With so much on our plates already with work and family over the holidays, we were able to focus on the aspects of the wedding that really mattered to us. Their professional staff anticipated every detail - like hanging mistletoe at a doorway, and having huge, festive Christmas trees and incredible lighting. We always felt a sense of confidence in knowing that they have seen, managed, and experienced just about anything that can happen at a wedding. Topping it all off was their vendors. Hands down, the best in the industry. Their wedding officiant, photographers, DJ, food vendors (especially the cake), were of the highest quality. If you are considering the Stonebrook Manor, we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND meeting with them.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Though the "Big Day" has not yet come for me yet, Stonebrook Manor has been nothing but helpful with my wedding planning. Everything has been going so smoothly, they've made full-time wedding planning easy for me.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Everything was perfect! Very accommodating to our requests for our reception.

Sent on 11/06/2014