Stonebrook Manor Reviews

113 Reviews for Stonebrook Manor

1 User photo

Stonebrook Manor 1

Kimberly · Married on 04/15/2018

This venue made the whole planning process so easy! They partner with photographers, florists, DJs, and bakeries. You select food from their menu. Ours guests raved about the food and service. And, they truly treated the Groom and I like royalty on our wedding day! I highly recommend Stonebrook Manor!

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

My day was perfect! I was worried because the day of my wedding it was very windy. At the last moment we had to change it to a different area and the staff handled it perfectly. It was decorated exactly how I wanted thanks to the wide inventory selection. The staff was amazing! The food was amazing! The set up was amazing! I would defiantly recommend this location.

Stonebrook Manor 2
  • Marina

Marina Soicher · Married on 07/28/2017

Stonebrook Manor made my wedding a dream come true!

Stonebrook Manor made my wedding day everything I dreamed of and more. From their gorgeous gardens to their awesome staff, they have everything you need right there on site. Not to mention, their prices are very competitive in the Colorado wedding market! The food was so delicious (and cooked fresh onsite), and our event lead Elle was so amazing to work with. 100% recommend this venue to anyone who wants a memorable day without the stress of coordinating all the moving pieces that go into such a large event!

• Loren

Loren · Married on 07/15/2017

Stonebrook was absolutely wonderful! Our wedding was very beautiful and breath taking. Our event captain Helen was very knowledgeable and very prompt at keeping us on time. Stonebrook was very flexible in plating chicken strips and fries for the little ones who wouldn't eat the buffet food. We couldn't have done it without our account coordinator Elle. She was amazing! The food was also so delicious! We are completely satisfied with how the wedding turned out.

LeAnn · Married on 07/02/2017

All the staff at Stonebrook are wonderful! The event captain, Helen, made sure things ran smoothly on wedding day. The food was great, and the ceremony was beautiful out in the gardens. I highly recommend Stonebrook for a beautiful, casually elegant event, at a reasonable price. Maryann Tetrick

Rebecca · Married on 06/28/2017

My wedding was absolutely everything I dreamed and I'm so happy to say Stonebrook Manor was a large part of making that happen. They helped make all the planning run smoothly and were very quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had. Paul was our Stonebrook captain the day of the wedding and he was amazing. My husband and I are so grateful to Paul for everything he did the wedding day and how he made everything so prefect. We have nothing but praises for this place!

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

From start to finish, working with Stonebrook was amazing. We had our ceremony and reception here in October 2016. They were very easy to work with considering we were planning this whole thing from out of state. Our coordinator, Kelly (what a helpful, kind lady!), even scheduled a site visit for my mom and sister who live much closer than me so that they could take pictures to send to me. They took my now husband's celiac disease seriously, and made sure we had a plate of gluten-free versions of our appetizers during the reception (they also brought appetizers outside for those of us finishing pictures after the ceremony). They had a special when we booked that we could get a free buttercream cake through Das Meyer (which was fantastic), and a free room at the nearby Holiday Inn. We used some of their recommended vendors and some not, and never felt pressured to absolutely use theirs. The food was great, the venue is gorgeous inside and out, and our event captain was always right there before I'd even had a chance to think, "Hey, I need..." I heard from a few guests that the bartenders were a bit standoffish, but that the drinks were well made and made quickly. A wedding was happening about the same time as ours in the other half of the venue, and even when we were in our dressing rooms we couldn't really tell. I am still getting compliments about our wedding months later, especially about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. I highly recommend them, especially for out of state couples!

Natalie · Married on 10/22/2016

Heather · Married on 09/24/2016

The staff was amazing and they bent over backwards to ensure that our day was special and unforgettable.

• Cyndi

Cyndi · Married on 07/07/2016

Our wedding day went absolutely flawlessly! Everything looked gorgeous and the food and service was exceptional. Our captain was amazing. We used most of their preferred vendors and therefore all of the vendors knew each other and worked really well together to make our night one to remember forever! We added the sushi boat option to our reception and we highly recommend that addition. We have heard all positive comments from our guests about the entire evening!

Carina · Married on 06/09/2016

Their package deals makes planning and budgeting easier and stessfree!

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Stonebrook has such quality people working for them. I can't say enough about how accommodating they were for us. We're actually from out of state so everything we did happened through emails and phone calls. They made sure even though we couldn't always be there to see everything, we knew what we were getting. I think my favorite thing about them is even though they do SO MANY weddings, they still made ours unique. It didn't feel like we were part of a conveyor belt of weddings. It was OUR wweddin; it was special and unique to us, and Stonebrook helped so much with that.

Angelina · Married on 04/28/2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE the staff and am super happy to have chosen to celebrate our special day with this venue.

This place is beautiful and the price is great. I used their preferred vendors and they were all fantastic and talk about a great price for the vendors. They took care of everything and the wedding could not have gone better. I put all vendors on with the cost and I can't tell you how great a deal it was.

Stonebridge did a fabulous job for us.
    The event center was beautiful, Christy our overall coordinator extremely helpful and the meal was delicious!!
    Every vendor they recomended was top notch especially the photographer Misha.

Danielle · Married on 04/26/2015

We got on 4/26/15. Stonebrook Manor is a fantastic place to get married! If you can request Kevin to be your caption for the night do it, he is amazing!

• SoonToBeMrs.Chacon

Anne · Married on 12/13/2014

From planning our wedding to the big day, the staff is awesome. Terran helped planned everything out. She is patient and amazing. Also on the big day, I was treated like a queen. I cannot complain. You all are wonderful and thank you for making my day smooth

Kirk · Married on 12/13/2014

We had THE BEST wedding experience at the Stonebrook Manor. With so much on our plates already with work and family over the holidays, we were able to focus on the aspects of the wedding that really mattered to us. Their professional staff anticipated every detail - like hanging mistletoe at a doorway, and having huge, festive Christmas trees and incredible lighting. We always felt a sense of confidence in knowing that they have seen, managed, and experienced just about anything that can happen at a wedding. Topping it all off was their vendors. Hands down, the best in the industry. Their wedding officiant, photographers, DJ, food vendors (especially the cake), were of the highest quality. If you are considering the Stonebrook Manor, we would HIGHLY RECOMMEND meeting with them.

Though the "Big Day" has not yet come for me yet, Stonebrook Manor has been nothing but helpful with my wedding planning. Everything has been going so smoothly, they've made full-time wedding planning easy for me.

Everything was perfect! Very accommodating to our requests for our reception.

Rebecca · Married on 09/19/2014

Everything was just as we expected. The food was delicious, the service wonderful, and it is really a beautiful place.

Brooke · Married on 09/06/2014

First of all, Stonebrook Manor has gorgeous gardens. We got married in their large gazebo in the back of the gardens that is complete with beautiful lights and a long walk way to enjoy your moment for just a bit longer. Our photos came out stunning due in part to the greenery, flowers, and amenities Stonebrook offers. The staff was responsive thoughout the planning process and they kept things flowing nicely day of. These guys have obviously been in the business a while and know what they're doing!

angela · Married on 07/26/2014

Stonebrook Manor was perfect for our big day! They made our wedding amazing! They worked hard to make sure all the details were taken care of so my friends and family could enjoy themselves. Their in house day of coordinator took care of EVERYTHING! I cant say enough about Stonebrook and all they did to make sure our day was perfect! We were sad when it ended. Angela & Chad

Allie · Married on 07/13/2014

Absolutely beautiful venue. They were very helpful in EVERY aspect of the wedding planning and always there to answer any questions that we had. Our wedding was in July when everything was full bloom and it was absolutely gorgeous.