Stonebridge Ranch Country Club Reviews

63 Reviews for Stonebridge Ranch Country Club

Stonebridge Ranch Country Club 1
Stonebridge Ranch Country Club 2

Katie · Married on 09/29/2007

Wonderful to work with, absolutely beautiful location, great people, super professional, awesome food. A+++

Sent on 03/19/2008

David · Married on 09/19/2015

Avoiding superlatives, it is always a high complement when you can give feedback that your every expectation was EXCEEDED. From wedding planning to leaving the Club, our night could not have been more magical. Special mention has to go to Andrea (planning and organizing) and Arie (the wedding coordinator) - both very professional and flexible and accommodating. Arie was so very attentive and kept us on track to do all that we wanted. Everyone who attended was impressed with the Club's staff, the setting, the food and drink and the seamless way the ceremony and reception flowed for us. Kristi and I are truly grateful and feel blessed for the wonderful staff at the Stonebridge ranch CC for making our evening exceed expectations.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Amie · Married on 06/11/2010

I loved having Stonebridge as our venue and we couldn't be happier with our decision. The location was perfect for my special day and Kristin M was fantastic!!! She answered every question I had and was always there when I needed her. The food was delicious... ladies all I have to say is potato bar... yummy!
    Thank you so much for making our day special!

Sent on 05/10/2011
  • I

Ida · Married on 04/02/2010

What a great venue! So easy to work with and friendly! The food was amazing- everyone was very impressed. Thank you for such a smooth process!

Sent on 08/02/2010

We used Stonebridge Ranch Country Club, the Ranch Clubhouse, for our reception site. The chic, rustic appeal of the Ranch was perfect for our casually formal and kid friendly event. Our event was smaller (70), but the event hall was the perfect size. The guests said they loved the food (from what little I had at the wedding, it tasted great - they are generous when it comes to the taste taste - if you wish to have more to sample they will accommodate). My only complaint was in regards to the "Quality of Service" category - the event coordinator that my husband and I had started off with left right before our wedding. The replacement coordinator was good to work with, but I felt there was a lack of time line for the night. We had no one guiding us through the night (except the DJ), and the only reason I was aware of what to do and when was because I planned it all out (no event planner). I had to show my husband how to cut the cake just from my experience at previous weddings, but also at other venues, the coordinator is there to help with the cake cutting and we had no help. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the professionalism, responsiveness and flexibility. I dropped in now and then just to see the hall for visual planning, they let us stay a little after our end time, and the coordinator did stay the whole time and helped a bit (not typical). I would recommend but with the caveat that you have an additional planner or know what you're doing on your own.

Sent on 12/21/2014

marissa · Married on 03/23/2013

Stonebridge did a great job on my wedding on March 23, 2013. Katie was fantastic to deal with, always returning emails even on the smallest of things. We got so many compliments on the food, as well as the service and they made sure everything went well, even dealing with the rain and still executing a fabulous outdoor wedding. I highly recommend Katie and her team at Stonebridge. Not only were they very responsive, but a lot of fun to plan with!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 12/03/2011

We’re so glad we selected Stonebridge Ranch Country Club for our wedding reception. My husband and I loved the fact that it didn’t have the typical country club look. Katie, the Private Events Director, was a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and patient with all our requests. She really knows her stuff and was great at making suggestions based on her wedding industry experience. Katie worked with our wedding coordinator to make our reception beautiful! The food was delicious and many guests complimented us on the fact that not only was the food great but it came out hot, which can be a challenge for some reception venues when serving a lot of guests.
    Thanks Katie for making our day so perfect and beautiful! We really enjoyed working with you.
    -Grant and Rachel

Sent on 12/28/2011

Craig · Married on 03/21/2015

3.5

We only had our reception at the Stonebridge Ranch Hills Country Club. The entire staff did an excellent job of meeting with us and listening to our needs. The room is big and spacious and was perfect for 100 - 200+ people. The view down the 18th. hole is very nice and the cocktail hour out on the patio was perfect for our guests as they waited for us to arrive. The staff on that day did everything right, there we no issues. They were on top of everything. Andrea and her team were very focused on all of our needs and worked very well with our other contractors on the site. Owen the manager was there the entire time and made sure that everything ran smoothly. Any request that we had they met or exceeded We did the food banquet style and the food was good and our guests were all very happy. I would highly recommend this venue if you are looking for a great facility to have your wedding.

Sent on 04/09/2015

We were blessed to have our reception at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club. Katie was a joy to work with throughout the crazy wedding planning process, and I am so thankful for all the replied emails, answered questions, and helpful tips along the way. The wedding was just beautiful. I could not have asked for a better venue. And the food was absolutely delicious. We had so many guests come up to us on Saturday to tell us how wonderful the food was. But more than both of these things, the integrity and care that was shown from each staff member at the Ranch was incredible, and that is what truly left the biggest impact on me after the wedding on Saturday.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Joanna · Married on 06/02/2012

I had an amazing experience with Stonebridge Ranch. We used the Club House for our reception and it was stunning. It allowed us to have a large group (200) all in the same room, and yet it had a very intimate feel. The food was great and we received many compliments on our choice of venue. Katie, the coordinator, is so sweet and helpful. She is very knowledgeable. Of note, there are price requirements (i.e., you must spend a certain amount on food/drink) and the catering is all in-house. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 06/22/2012

Holly · Married on 10/03/2009

We had both our Ceremony and Reception at Stonebridge. We had such a great experience all around. Our contact at Stonebridge was very helpful and willing to do so much to make our day so great. The setting is beautiful and helped pull off the look with less decorations than another venue might need.

Sent on 10/14/2009

Laura · Married on 07/15/2016

The event coordinator at SBCC Andrea, is wonderful at what she does! On my wedding day I worried about NOTHING that's how great she was with knowing what I wanted, what the details were etc. The only con to the place is the size, don't try and fit more than 170 in it, we had 150 and it was perfect!
    I absolutely loved that Andrea was there to supervise all my vendors setting up. The club as a whole was very reliable and responsive to all communications. Absolutely recommend this site and their staff.
    One thing that I especially loved was that the staff was "on it" in terms of keeping anything that could be deemed a keepsake, from our empty bottle of ice wine to our cake topper. Only con? They cut huge pieces of cake for my husband and I which we couldn't finish but I wish they would've saved them for us seeing as we only had 5 bites. But that's more on us than them.

Sent on 08/10/2016

april · Married on 04/01/2011

We chose the Stonebridge Ranch Clubhouse to hold our event, and it was great! The outdoor ceremony area is literally picture-perfect: on the lawn overlooking the golf course, a lake, and 2 or 3 large beautiful trees.

The reception was held inside, and the entire upstairs area has windows along every wall so that you can see the beautiful landscape. It was nice and roomy, but didn't feel TOO big for my 75 guests.

The food was amazing. Some of our appetizers were so yummy that my new husband and I didn't even get a chance to try them before we made it to the party! Our dinner selections included a soup bar, and the kitchen staff recreated my favorite soup from Olive Garden, the Zuppa Toscana. I heard wonderful things regarding this soup from several people, and someone even told me that it was better than OG's! I am super pleased with this because we did not have a chance to taste test it before the big day! Kudos to the chefs!

Overall our choice of venue was a the right one. I have to apologize, though, to any future brides that want to use silly string for their grand exit... I've heard it's been banned... ;)

Sent on 04/27/2011