Stonebridge Ranch Country Club Reviews

63 Reviews for Stonebridge Ranch Country Club

Stonebridge Ranch Country Club 1
Stonebridge Ranch Country Club 2

Megan · Married on 08/21/2015

Stonebridge Ranch exceeded all of my expectations for my wedding day. The event director, Andrea, was knowledgable and really took the time to sit down and understand my needs and wants. She was quick with responses to emails and made the whole planning process exciting and stress free. When we arrived on the wedding day everything was set up beautifully down the the bridal suite where we got ready. Andrea was consistently checking to make sure we stayed on track with time and had everything we needed. We had the ceremony outside and the reception inside. For dinner we choose steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans and all were delicious. Everything went very smooth, and the staff was friendly and extremely attentive. Overall, the venue is beautiful and Andrea will go the extra mile to make everything perfect.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

This was a dream venue for our beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. Andrea Yanez was the best wedding coordinator to work with....I just loved working with her! Andrea made this so much fun for us. She is so helpful and always responds timely to any and all questions. She coordinates everything with each vendor and on the night of your wedding you do not have to worry about 1 thing!!
    The service from the entire staff at Stonebridge Country Club is superb! I would recommend hosting any event here and working with Andrea was a treat!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Marky · Married on 11/28/2014

We just hosted an intimate wedding and reception at the club and Lisa Yarbo did a fantastic job of managing everything. Each detail was anticipated and perfect. She consulted us about our needs and wanted to make sure they were met.
    The setting is so lovely and provides the privacy that makes it very intimate and personal. You can't go wrong with the staff, the venue and the cost. Highly recommend you use...you won't be sorry.

Sent on 12/01/2014

Blair · Married on 11/22/2014

First of all, this venue is gorgeous!

The wedding coordinator, Andrea, was an absolute lifesaver. I am not a very decisive person and she was able to lead me painlessly into making decisions. She was extremely helpful and very professional. The whole staff was amazing.

The in-house catering was delicious - we got the lemon-caper chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies. Everyone keeps telling me how delicious the food was (and they didn't even know that it was all naturally gluten-free!) The chef worked with us to make sure that the main dish and salad were gluten-free for myself and other guests with allergies. Very easy to work with! Did I mention how delicious it was?

Their staff was very friendly and accommodating as well. A waiter was assigned to the bride & groom and our parents and had his attention on us all night. We were welcomed with ice water and cocktails before we even went up to the reception. He was very helpful in assisting finding a bag of mine that a guest had moved (right before we needed to leave!).

Andrea and her staff decorated the reception even more beautifully than I could have imagined and put everything we left exactly where it needed to go.

I honestly could not have been more pleased with the reception venue. It was beautiful, stress-free, fun, and completely perfect just like your wedding day should be.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Shirley · Married on 11/01/2014

This is an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding. The arbor overlooking the golf course, stunning. The wedding coordinator was so friendly and helpful from our first contact to look at the property, the food tasting to the wedding day. They worked so well with all of our vendors from the wedding planner, florist, DJ, Uplighting, cake delivery, etc. The food was absolutely delicious. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding or any other event for that matter. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful wedding.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

When my wedding planner (Kim Pitts) recommended this locale for our 180-person wedding reception, I didn't need to look any further. Katie Wright, Andrea Yanez, and the entire staff at the Stonebridge Ranch CC made all of our dreams come true! Not only did they offer unique catering menus, but they allowed us to rent out the entire bar space and back patio at their larger space, The Ranch Clubhouse. To top it off, their team worked hand-in-hand w our helicopter vendor to secure the necessary permits and landing schemas so that my husband and I could have a memorable exit. :) From the bartenders to the photo booth vendor (Wink Smile) to the impeccable food and the FANTASTIC setup, Stonebridge Ranch CC delivered more than we asked for. Andrea was onsite to work w my wedding planner and was always two steps ahead of me. They took care of everything and timed out the evening so that we didn't have to guess at what was next. They even noticed that my groom and I didn't have a chance to enjoy our meal due to drive-by conversations and pictures w family and friends. The staff went out of their way to prepare a separate dinner for both of us--pre-loaded into the helicopter along w slices from every tier of our 7-layer wedding cake! No stone was left unturned! Without reservation, I highly recommend the fine folks at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club for your next celebration. Thanks, Andrea, Katie and friends! You guys made us feel so special!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Joy · Married on 06/28/2014

We found Stonebridge through our wedding planner, Kristin, and immediately fell in love with the beautiful view. We opted for the Stonebridge location due to the beautiful greens and the castle-like clubhouse. Family and friends could not believe the pictures we took, stating it seemed like we were in another country! Katie from Stonebridge was extremely flexible and accommodating throughout the process. We received professional service and a day to remember!

Sent on 07/30/2014

My ceremony was outdoors and reception following. Katie was absolutely awesome. She responded quickly to all my emails and really brought forth the vision I had for my wedding. Not only did she do that, but she made sure my wedding day ran smoothly. My wedding at the country club was more than I could have ever imagined. Everyone loved the location and the food.

Sent on 06/27/2014

Tiffany · Married on 04/07/2013

The country club is the absolute best! With my in-laws being members here I knew it would be an exceptional experience. Katie Wright, her assistant Alyssa, and their whole team are amazing!! Someone was always available to answer my Millions of questions! The day of Katie literally took care of everything and treated my big day as if it were her own.
    The food was absolutely immaculate!!
    My only issue was that for the entire YEAR that we had the venue booked for our special day we were told that we would be the only people in the club. We found out about a week prior to the event that they had allowed a luncheon to be booked. We had zero problem with this. Two days before our wedding (during our rehearsal) we were informed that they had "overbooked" the downstairs and that luncheon would be overflowed into our event area. This was beyond upsetting. I could not believe something like this was thrown on us days before.
    Anyway, despite that one set back Katie fixed everything and like I said treated it as it was her own wedding. If something went wrong through out, I certainly didn't know about it or notice it! They are amazing beyond words!!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Liz · Married on 04/06/2013

I had the pleasure of working with Katie, the Private Events Director and she was on top of everything. We spent 15 months prior to the wedding emailing back and forth and no matter how late I emailed her with a random questions she would respond with an appropriate amount of time and with more infomation than I originally asked for. She could field questions, concerns and would pick up on any that I could potentially have next.

As far as the venue itself it speaks for itself. There was concern that some friends had told us Club Corp is known for bad food, but when it came down to our menu our friends were not disappointed and were very impressed. We only used this venue for the reception but if I didn't have Texas April weather to worry about I would have considered this place for the ceremony as well. I would love to host more parties at the Ranch and I will always seek Katie out for planning events.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Love notes made my wedding day a dream come true:)

Sent on 03/15/2013

Eric · Married on 09/29/2012

Alyssa is a AMAZING WOMAN!!!! First I have to say that on our wedding day we woke up to pouring down rain! She was on top of everything from jump start!!!! The plan was a outdoor wedding and reception inside. Well she took it upon herself to coordinate that our ceremony be moved to their other location and keep the reception at the original location. Let me tell you this was not only a smart move. But helped my bride and I forget that it was evening raining on our wedding day :)!!!!! Her organization through out the whole process of planning our day was a life savior. She was their anytime we needed her. Either by phone, email or stopping by to bother her lol!!! The professionalism by Alyssa and the whole staff was top notch! I would also like to thank BRIAN AND RYAN! Who were there also during our reception. Let me tell you these guys were AWESOME!!!!! We have nothing but the highest respect for the whole staff!!! I will make sure to recommend Stonebridge Ranch Country Club to anyone and everyone!

THANK YOU EVERYONE AT STONEBRIDGE RANCH COUNTRY CLUB FOR MAKING OUR DAY EVEN MORE SPECIAL!!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 09/22/2012

Katie Finch is a ROCKSTAR when it comes to planning weddings at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club in McKinney. She was always on top of everything... She emailed me and called any time I had a question or concern. She made our wedding night flow so smoothly. We got so many compliments on how everything was set up and how smoothly the night flowed. Stonebridge has two country clubs and they are both gorgeous properties! I'd recommend the country club to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • W

Kasey · Married on 09/08/2012

Katie, you’re the best! Katie, the Private Events Direction, was absolutely amazing! She walked us through everything. She was always available through the planning process – answering questions, etc. – and was there the night of the wedding. She knows what she is doing when it comes to weddings at Stonebridge Ranch Country Club. Katie is a true professional! I highly recommend SBR!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jan · Married on 07/21/2012

Katie Finch, Private Events Director and Stonebridge Ranch made my daughter's dream of a elegant, beautiful wedding reception come true! We had over 160 guests and Katie was personally available and attentive to our questions and our requirements throughout the many months of our wedding planning. We also had the Bridal Portrait done at the club as well. The setup was exactly as we had planned; from the cocktail tables; guest tables; cake tables; guest sign-in/gift tables; bar set-up to the food and beverages...all were just simply perfect. We had numerous guests tell us how wonderful the reception was! SBR's staff works seamlessly with the other providers such as Bakery, Florist, DJ and Photographer so that all is coordinated and no worries on the day of the event. I highly recommended SBR for wedding receptions and any other large type of event needed.

Sent on 07/27/2012
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/10/2012

We used Stonebridge Ranch Country Club for our reception. It was absolutely beautiful and the food was amazing. Easy and great staff to work with!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Natalie · Married on 11/12/2011

Wow! I love this place! Everyone is so friendly, and Katie is the best part of the whole wedding. Katie bent over backwards to help me and the wedding party get ready. She made sure everything went smoothly, and was helping the whole night. She is def a keeper! I hope she stays with Stonebrige, shes awesome!!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Heather · Married on 11/05/2011

Thank you Katie, Katelyn & the banquet staff for your attention to detail. My day was a dream come true!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Christina · Married on 09/03/2011

Stonebridge is beautiful, with so much character and uniqueness. We did very little decorating, mainly centerpieces and candles. Katie Finch is easy to work with and so sweet and helpful. The food is amazing!! Lots of compliments about everything!

Sent on 09/21/2011

Our wedding reception went so smooth beacuse of the staff of stonebridge they were helpful always close by and always one step ahead of me they were great

Sent on 07/18/2012

Carrie · Married on 07/16/2011

We held our wedding at Stonebridge on July 17th. WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES! Thank you SB Ranch! You truly made an impression into our lives =)

Sent on 11/05/2011

Summer · Married on 03/26/2011

We chose the Ranch Clubhouse as our venue and we couldn't be happier with the decision. The ranch clubhouse has a very open and comfortable feel, perfect for what we wanted. Kristin M was fantastic and answered every question I had even when they didn't always make sense. She and the rest of the employees made our day as fantastic as possible and it went off without any hiccups!

Thank you so much for making our day special!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Rebecca · Married on 10/17/2009

We have done a lot of weddings with Stonebridge. They do a great job.
    www.bluediamondlimos.net

Sent on 11/24/2009

Beth · Married on 05/02/2009

I couldn't have picked a better venue for my wedding at Stonebridge Ranch. They made my wedding planning experience so easy thanks to their event staff, who were so helpful. They provided a long list of preferred vendors which was a huge help with all of the details involved with a wedding. I felt like they stopped at nothing to make sure we were happy, and kept it up until the last guest left after our reception. It turned out better than I could have hoped for, and I couldn't have done it with out all of the help provided. I would highly recommend Stonebridge Ranch.

Sent on 02/26/2010

Andrea · Married on 11/10/2007

We held our ceremony and our reception at Stonebridge Country Club. Everything came out just as I imagined it would and everyone was very accomodating. Excellent experience.

Sent on 05/15/2008