Stonebridge Manor Reviews

Stonebridge Manor 4
Stonebridge Manor 5
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2011

I recently was married at Stonebridge Manor in the back garden pavilion, and I could not have asked for a more perfect experience. From the moment we booked the venue up through the wedding day, our contacts at Stonebridge were professional and helpful. We used the all inclusive plan and had all of our vendor appointments arranged for us, which was very nice!
    Our day of coordinator, Camille, was fabulous. She did a great job of keeping everything in order and having everyone where they needed to be.
    Everything was exactly as I wanted it, and I could not be happier with our wedding planning experience and with how our beautiful wedding day turned out.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Jenna & Adam,
    We are so pleased that your wedding was such a perfect experience. We use incredible vendors who event after event provide marvelous service.
    You are both fortunate to have one another - - so equally matched in every way. I enjoyed getting to know the both of you and am confident you will do incredible things together! Say hello to all of your blond babe bridesmaids.

Mary Jo · Married on 10/01/2011

Just had to take a moment to brag to you about how wonderful & awesome Adri & Paul's wedding & reception at Stonebridge was.

You missed "NOT A DETAIL" in creating a fabulous time for all of us on not only the day of.... but the year & a half leading up to their big day.

Words could never express our gratitude but hopefully are enough to let you know that their's and OUR dreams came true on October 1st!

Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for bragging about us! We love to hear that your dreams came true. We have had the good fortune of seeing Adri & Paul again recently when they were guests at a wedding here. Such a beautiful couple inside and out!
    “Details” are what we do best, we are so glad all of yours came together so well throughout the planning process and most importantly on the wedding day.

Tessa · Married on 09/30/2011

We had our wedding at Stonebridge Manor and it could not have gone any more perfectly! They were completely organized and VERY accomodating. We had to make some very last minute, but very big, changes to our wedding and they were extremely flexible and willing to accomodate and give us exactly what we wanted. Beautiful property, excellent food by their chef, Doug. I'd recommend SB to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2011

Tessa & Ken,
    Your wedding was one of the most unique Country chic weddings I have seen. You had so many personal touches from your cake figurines to bridesmaids wearing boots for dancing. May your marriage be as personal and special as your wedding day!
    ~Lia

Jacqueline · Married on 09/24/2011

They made our wedding perfect!!! On the day of the wedding they had everything under control which allowed me to be care free!! Thank you so much Camille and Michael for making our special day the best day of our lives!!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Jacki & Chris,
    I am so glad your day as so special! Everything really was perfect; the two of you thought of everything. I enjoyed getting to know your family and friends, many comical moments.
    Everyone had such an amazing time at your wedding; that is a tribute to you and all of your planning. Best of luck to you both!

Candis · Married on 09/17/2011

Stonebridge Manor was absolutely great! They were very accommodating of our special requests and worked with us to keep things in budget but beautiful. We worked primarily with Camille and she was wonderful. My only advise based on our experience is to not book NDK as a DJ. We chose them and were disappointed in how things went. Stonebridge stepped up and made things right though, and for that we are very grateful.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Candis & Orlando,
    Thank you for your compliments. All is well that ends well I hope! You had so many fun and novel ideas at your event that we have incorporated in other events since yours - - like the lovely chair tying technique, fabulous! I enjoyed getting to know you two and miss seeing your emails. Take care.

Jacquie · Married on 06/18/2011

Stonebridge Manor was WONDERFUL!!! Their staff (everyone; Camille, Lia, Jane, Ann, Allie, Melanie, Michael, etc.) was amazing! They did absolutely everything to make our wedding absolutely perfect! The decorations were everything that we asked for. They rented extra tables that we wanted. The flowers both body and on the tables were amazing. They arranged meetings with all of our vendors that were also outstanding! The cake was beautiful, exactly what I dreamed of, and tasted amazing! The food was fabulous and our guests are still commenting on how tasty the food was as well as how beautiful the venue was. We were 100% satisfied and we will recommend Stonebridge Manor to everyone we know! It really was a perfect day and there was not a moment of the day that I felt stress or that something would go wrong because of the confidence I had in them! Thank you for making our day perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2011

Jacquie,
    You and Trent are so sweet and are truly in-love. You had such great vision for all of your decor and passed hors d'oeuvres.
    Lia

Lara · Married on 06/10/2011

We had a wonderful, beautiful, worry-free wedding thanks to everyone at Stonebridge Manor.  Especially to Camille.  I do not know what I would have done without her.  Thank you so much to all of you

Sent on 06/26/2011

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for your awesome review of Stonebridge Manor and our staff! We're so appreciative that we were able to assist in such an amazing day, and certainly an amazing marriage!

Joseph · Married on 05/28/2011

I am writing to inform you of the wonderful wedding ceremony and reception held at your facility, Stonebridge Manor, on Saturday, May 28 in the marriage of my daughter Melissa Favazza to Eric Schwartz. I have been to numerous weddings in my life and I must say this was the very best wedding I have ever attended. I am not saying this because I hosted the event. My family and I received numerous phone calls from people that attended the wedding saying this was the best wedding they ever attended. I do not think people would go out of their way to call if it were not true.

I am writing to inform you that every member of your team was helpful and effective in planning the event. Moreover, the job done by the staff the day of the event was magnificent. The venue, staff, and food were truly memorable. When my next daughter decides to get married, we will be encouraging her to hold the ceremony and reception at Stonebridge Manor. As life moves on and some of your staff may move on to other endeavors, I sincerely hope your caterer, Chef Doug and his team is still preparing the food. There were many highlights at the event, but I must say the food was definitely number one. There are many facets of a wedding always remembered. The bride and groom, of course, the ceremony, and believe me when I tell you, the food. We received so many compliments it was unbelievable.

The onsite facilitator, Camille, was very helpful and ensured the last minute details and miscellaneous items were addressed that were essential to the ceremony, which went flawlessly. The cocktail hour went well accentuated by hors d'oeuvres that were delicious. Michael Mancini, the DJ did a fine job as master of ceremonies. Troy Brinkerhoff, the photographer was very gracious in taking pictures of my entire family, local and distant who flew in for the event.

I must repeat myself and say a significantly memorable part of the night was the food. The presentation was done extremely well as was the speed at which our guests were able to get in line to make their dinner choices. The food was outstanding. I cannot say enough about how good the food was in quality, taste, and the manner in which it was prepared. Chef Doug and his staff did an outstanding job. I never have been to a wedding where the food was anywhere near comparable. Weddings are consistent in the dancing, drinking, partying and meeting up with old acquaintances but it has always been my experience that the food sets weddings apart and your team was outstanding in that respect.

Sincerely,
    Joseph R. Favazza

Sent on 06/20/2011

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2011

The entire staff and vendor’s we chose exceeded our expectations. The food was excellent, the music rocked, the bartender and wait staff were friendly and awesome! Camille was sweet and did a phenomenol job making our wedding perfect! My husband and I would highley reccommend Stonebridge Manor to any bride looking for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2011

Stonebridge made our day come true. The staff gave us everything we asked for and Camille made our special day amazing.

Sent on 07/28/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/14/2011

The Manor staff and vendors did an excellent job making us feel welcome as well as making our special day perfect! We are so grateful for all of your hard work!

Sent on 06/07/2011

Christopher · Married on 04/08/2011

Katina was so good to us. Ask for her if you choose this wonderful venue. Chef Doug is very kind and understanding, he is willing to work with you if you have a budget and whips up a pretty mean dish as well. Wish I could do it all over again, the experience was nothing short of amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2011

Alejandra · Married on 04/01/2011

My wedding at Stonebridge Manor was truly everything I wanted! The place it's self is amazing and the whole staff is a plus! They help with anything you ask for or need! I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this venue to any bride! Thanks for making my wedding beautiful Stonebridge Manor!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Jillane · Married on 03/25/2011

We absolutely loved Stone Bridge Manor, we could have not pick a better place. The landscape is gorgeous, the food is excellent. The wedding coordinators are amazing and will do anything for you to make you have the best wedding possible. We have received so many compliments everyone kept saying we have never been to such a beautiful wedding.

Sent on 04/15/2011

Pavan · Married on 03/12/2011

I had my engagement photos shot here. It is a hidden gem in Mesa.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Tina · Married on 02/05/2011

Overall, very well run! It is very nice not to have to worry about logistics and be able to enjoy our special day! Keep up the great work!

Vendors were amazing! Flowers, DJ, photographer & catering & cake! I LOVED them all!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Carol Ann · Married on 01/27/2011

Everything was wonderful. Thank-you so much for a beautiful evening! It was the most stress free evening as everything ran smoothly! Thank you again!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Stephanie · Married on 11/20/2010

Our friends and family raved about how beautiful our wedding was and how "perfect" it was. The perfect was all because of the group at Stonebridge and their attention to details. They made wedding planning a breeze. We trusted their chosen vendors and never had to worry about anything. I feel like I literally just had to show up on the day of the wedding. A great feeling for a bride!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Robin · Married on 11/13/2010

Not only was the staff very knowledgeable and professional, but every service that we received was FAR above and beyond what we had expected. If we could have planned our perfect wedding, this was it! The best compliment we got was that this was one of our guests dream wedding. Thank you for making our day special!

Sent on 11/28/2010

Peggy · Married on 11/12/2010

AMAZING! Stonebridge knows exactly what they are doing! Anne was awesome. Every detail was taken care of down to moving the unity sand to the head table. Every call and email was returned in a timely manner. The venue is beautiful. Would HIGHLY recommend to anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2010

James · Married on 10/15/2010

We got married 10/15/10 and we decided Stonebridge was the place on 08/20/10. So we gave them less then 2 months to make it happen. . . Not only did they make it happen, they were amazing in every way! Our special day was everything we hoped and more!
    The entire staff were amazing especially Jane the cordinator, She really cares that your special day is everything you hoped for and more! .. The vendors they set us up with were all amazing too. I could not possibly say enough about them all. Our photographer was Fred from AZ wedding studio, he was amazing ( A true professional who can help bring out the moment ). Our DJ was NDK professional DJ Services- Nick was so amazing not only was he an amazing DJ who livend up the crowd, He went way above and beyond to make our day perfect. He helped us pick the perfect music for every part of the night, and it really set the tone for the whole evening. The catering company was just to good to be true! The food was unbelievably good. And Chef Doug was so personable, and really cares about making your night perfect! The flowers were from Zuzu's Petals and they were perfect too! And the cake was done by Piece of Cake which was beautiful and delicious! Phillip Waring from Arizona Ministers was absolutely perfect too. The ceromony was more amazing then we could ever have expected! Phil took our desires for the ceromony and mixed them with his ideas to make it perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect! Perfect!

Sent on 10/18/2010

Marsha · Married on 10/15/2010

Ann was absolutely amazing. Without her, I don’t believe my experience would have been as perfect. The vendors were great and I highly recommend Stonebridge to everyone I speak with. Again, I can not speak highly enough about Ann and I truly appreciate everything she did!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Hillary · Married on 06/10/2010

Stonebridge Manor was a beautiful venue for our wedding and every step of the way the people involved were helpful and efficient.

Sent on 09/08/2011

Laura · Married on 06/03/2010

Stonebridge was awesome! Everyone there made the process of planning the wedding and reception so easy and stress-free. The staff worked with us to customize an event around our budget. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. Every vendor was very professional and made the event spectacular. If I had to plan a wedding all over again I would definitely go back to Stonebridge. The services they offer, the vendors, the beautiful setting, and their professionalism made my wedding planning a breeze!

Sent on 08/07/2010

Christi · Married on 04/16/2010

We would highly recommend Stonebridge Manor to anyone we know that will be getting married in the future. Lia was Awesome! Thank you for an unforgetable night!

Sent on 04/30/2010