Stonebridge Manor Reviews

Stonebridge Manor 4
Stonebridge Manor 5
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2012

Stonebridge was actually our first choice venue...but as with most weddings - we were working with a budget and thought that it was out of our price range. We first booked this other venue for the half the price, but as the old saying goes you really get what you pay for. I couldn't even fathom having my wedding anywhere else. Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL!!!!! the staff was AMAZING!!! Camille oversaw our wedding and let me tell you - she knows what she's doing!! She made sure the entire day ran smoothly and brought us water as we were taking our bridal portraits and even handled a fight breaking out ( i didn't know about it until later) I have no regrets and nothing went wrong on my day and it was because of the amazing staff here! I wish I could get married here every weekend!!! Thank you so much Stonebridge and Camille!!!

Oh - and the food was AMAZING as well! I wished I could have ate it all but we had to go table greet - yummy food!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Jessica and Wing, thank you for your amazing review! Jessica, you thought of every detail and planned so thoroughly; everything was just beautiful. I love to hear you don't have any regrets about your day, because we don't either. I truly enjoyed getting to know you and Wing during the planning process and being able to see the two of you wed. You both looked so good, especially Jessica was so glamourous (sorry Wing). We hope the two of you have a wonderful life together.

Cassandra · Married on 10/13/2012

Stonebridge made our wedding so stress free and beautiful! We went with the full service package which I was fully satisfied with. They set up all of our appointments and even accommodated our requests to set up second meetings with the contracted vendors. Camille our coordinator did a phenomenal job answering all of our questions promptly, dealing with all the stuff we dropped off in her office, and making the day of run so smoothly. My husband told me after that she came up to him throughout the reception to check with who was getting special plates etc. so I didn't even have to worry about that which I thought was very thoughtful and professional! We received so many comments about how it was the best wedding our guests had been to and how beautiful everything was. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Cassandra and Chris Altamirano

Sent on 11/03/2012

Cassandra & Chris,
    You really did have a perfect day! Cassandra, I will never forget how incredibly organized and well thought out all of your planning was.....I think you could write a “How to” book for wedding planning. I loved all of the motifs you incorporated from the film “UP” into your wedding. I love the story of how you met and loved being apart of your literal story book ending, and beginning. I wish you a wonderful future ahead.

• Brent

Brent · Married on 10/08/2012

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect choice for our big day. We chose the full service option which made everything so easy. Camille was our coordinator and did a wonderful job. All of the vendors are top notch. I cannot think of a single moment I would change.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kerri & Brent,
    Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased the full service made your planning so easy. It is because we have such wonderful staff here at Stonebridge and exceptional vendors. You truly had a stunning event, and could not be more thrilled that there is nothing you would change.
    Best!! Camille

Rachael · Married on 09/22/2012

Everyone at Stonebridge Manor helped make our dream wedding come true. Not only is the property absolutely breathtaking but all the employee’s go above and beyond to make your wedding day visions come to life.
    From the very first step into the beautiful courtyard we knew this was the perfect venue to start our life as husband and wife. The lush green lawns and perfectly trimmed trees set against the exquisite manor were exactly what we had envisioned. The manor and surrounding trees are decorated with mini lights that produce the perfect ambiance for a romantic evening.
    We cannot thank our coordinator Camille enough for helping with every single question, concerns of ours, every major and minor detail, and all her hard work on our wedding day! Camille helped our night run flawlessly and helped keep Todd & I on schedule to do everything we wanted and to be able to enjoy our evening. Every time we meet with Camille she made us feel special and made it clear that our happiness was her only goal. Camille went above and beyond with her time & energy to make our night extraordinary.
    Chef Doug and his crew at Creative Hands Cuisine made the most delicious meal we could have imagined. For months I had been talking to everyone about how excited I was about my wedding day dinner and they did not let us down. The food was absolutely amazing from the salad to the chicken piccata, right down to the flavored butters! Every single person applauded the food as being the best they had ever enjoyed!
    Our guests praised the entire staff that helped throughout the event. We heard compliments of how helpful the staff was during dinner; helping explain the buffet choices and clearing plates quickly.
    Everything about Stonebridge Manor is magnificent! I can not give them high enough recommendations. If you want a fantastic wedding experience the first (and only) stop should be Stonebridge Manor in Mesa, Arizona.

Sent on 09/28/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Rachael & Todd, thank you for your wonderful words of appreciation. I love how you highlighted your entire experience here at Stonebridge; from your initial love of the beautiful grounds, your enjoyable planning experience, and then finally your perfect wedding day. I, and all the staff here at Stonebridge, including vendors, thought so much of the two of you and could easily see the incredible couple that you are. Your happiness was always my first priority, and I'm so grateful your event turned out to be so magical. Best to you both!!

Savannah · Married on 08/04/2012

Stonebridge and Camille made my wedding absolutely perfect! I fell in love with the venue as soon as I arrived and couldn't imagine my wedding anywhere else. In the beginning of our process I was switched event coordinators but the shift was smooth and Camille was an amazing coordinator. She always answered my questions and concerns very quickly. She really set my mind at ease about everything. The venue includes so much so you don't have to worry about individual vendors which was such a relief. Camille even set up all my appointments for me with each vendor. On the wedding day Camille was just fantastic. She was there for me every step of the way and everything went smoothly. I LOVED my wedding and the venue and if I had to redo it I would still do everything exactly the same. Thank you Stonebridge!!

Sent on 08/14/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Savannah, thank you for taking the time to write us such a complimentary review; you truly created an absolutely beautiful event. Not only was everything picture perfect, but you really enjoyed yourself and danced the night away with your guests and family. I love to see a bride really enjoy her day the way you did. You are a stunning woman both inside and out, it was my pleasure getting to work with you.

Chelsea & Aaron · Married on 06/16/2012

Jane was fantastic and we truly appreciated her service! Many Thanks to Ann Clark, Piece of Cake and Joe Arnett for their services and help. We had a terrific time and the venue was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for everything!
    Another note:: Since we booked the venue in a month's notice, Stonebrook did such an incredible job to meet our needs and have definitely succeeded our expectations!! It was such a perfect day, and we couldn't be anymore grateful for the service we received.

Sent on 08/23/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

We are thrilled that you had such a great experience with Stonebridge Manor. You planned a gorgeous event in such a short amount of time! We are glad the vendors exceeded your expectations and that you had such a perfect day. We are so happy for you.
    Jane

tanya · Married on 06/09/2012

Stonebridge Manor is an exceptional venue! We chose the all inclusive package and couldn't have been more happy with all of the vendors and staff at Stonebridge. We were assigned an event coordinator, Camille, who did an outstanding job of making our dream wedding come true. She offered insight when needed and helped with any request that we had. The day of the wedding, she was present to help with all of the fine details and checking in with me while I was getting ready. Many guests complimented her level of service. Anne was also helpful and professional when it came to dealing with the contract and answering questions. The wedding is more than I could have asked for and even three months later, continue to get complements from guests about how much fun they had!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Tanya and Patrick, thank you for your thorough and gracious review of Stonebridge Manor staff and our vendors. Without question, you created an absolutely stunning wedding! I have no doubt that your guests and family enjoyed every minute of your day; you thought of every detail. It was truly my pleasure working with the two of you and your wonderful families throughout your planning process. I also loved seeing the two of you dance the night away during your reception. The two of you are a dynamite couple and I know your future together is bright. Best to you both!

Rosemary · Married on 05/18/2012

The grounds and Manor were immaculate, clean and spectacular. We were "over the top" with how our event turned out. Everyone was so professional & Helpful. The reception was absolutely perfect and having it at Stonebridge was one of the big reasons.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

We are so thrilled your event was so over the top! We have full time staff who work hard to keep our grounds beautiful and well cared for. We appreciate you taking the time to rave about Stonebridge.

Jane

Vanessa · Married on 05/17/2012

Our wedding was beautiful, more than I ever expected. We are so happy with our experience and Stonebridge Manor as a whole.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Vanessa & John,
    I am so pleased to hear that you had such a good experience here at Stonebridge! You are such a fun couple and I had a great time working with both of you! I hope you had a wonderful time in Hawaii and wish you a lifetime of happiness! Thank you so much for the kind review!

Truly,
    Courtney

katie · Married on 05/11/2012

I couldn't be happier with this venue for our wedding. The staff was always there to answer questions, went out of their way to accomodate us and was so personable. The venue was gorgeous and everything I had dreamed of for my wedding. The food was wonderful and the staff take you through each step of process from the consultations to any questions very well. Will recommend Stonebridge to everyone! For all that is included in the price it is a great deal! I will especially miss working with my consultant, Camille!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Beautiful Katie, we are so glad your wedding was everything you dreamed it would be. We all enjoyed working with you and Jeff throughout your planning process and on your big day. I feel so fortunate to have been able to see the whole event come together so seamlessly.

Thank you for your words of praise and taking the time to post a review. Best to the both of you!!

• Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/30/2012

We were nervous about choosing a vendor but once we met with the staff at Stonebridge we were put at ease. The staff worked together with ease and took charge to ensure everything ran smoothly. They kept in touch with us throughout our engagement. They were extremely flexible with scheduling appointments. The wedding ran so smoothly thanks to our director, Allie. Thanks to all the other staff who helped as well! We couldn't ask for a more gorgeous wedding and reception!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Jamie and Travis,
    It was such a pleasure being able to coordinate your special day. Your planning was incredible and that reflected in your flowers, cake, and enjoyment of your guests. Your family and friends were just too sweet as well!! We all wish you both the best, and thank you again for choosing Stonebridge Manor for your wedding and reception!!!

Allie Downs

Always remember.........love never fails.

Kimberly · Married on 03/02/2012

Stonebridge Manor is an amazing place to get married! We did the full-service package at Stonebridge Manor and it was totally worth it! The entire experience, from scheduling meeting with vendors, making all the little decisions, to the actual wedding was great and so smooth! Our actual wedding day was absolutely perfect! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it because the staff did such a great job handling everything and making sure everything ran perfectly! Creative Hands, the caterer was also amazing! All of our guests were amazed at the delicious food. I believe often time a lot of people are disappointed with the usual, bland "wedding food" but Creative Hands was amazing and the food was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 06/13/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

We love to hear how beneficial the Full Service package is to our brides. We work so diligently to make sure the vendor meetings and wedding planning process go seamlessly. Creative Hands is an incredible caterer, we are so fortunate to have them here; their food is consistently delicious and well presented. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we are so glad you were pleased with your experience here at Stonebridge.

Cassie · Married on 02/25/2012

We got married at Stonebridge Manor just last weekend (2.25.12)! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! Everything went as planned and I attribute that to the staff at Stonebridge Manor. Allie, our event coordinator, did an AMAZING job keeping everyone focused throughout the day and night. I never had to worry that something wasn't going to get done. The price for the venue was an "all-inclusive" package which made planning a breeze. It was so easy to coordinate with my out of town parents a pay schedule as well as details for them to see. I am so happy with our choice to get married at Stonebridge Manor, and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 02/29/2012

Cassie and Brian,

Your wedding was a blast! You two are so wonderful and I am so lucky I got to spend your special day as your director. From your lanterns to your cake and decor......your planning turned out perfect! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pull everything together for you. Congratulations to you both again and best of luck in the future ;)

Allie Downs

Heather · Married on 02/25/2012

Working with stonebridge was such a dream! Camille was our wedding coordinator and she did an amazing job. Camille was always very responsive and accommodating and she really helped us put together everything we needed for the big day. When it was finally time to get married Camille had everything handled and kept such a calm demeanor throughout the entire day. She made sure that everything was on time and perfect for us. I really appreciated everything she did for the wedding and quite a few of the guests commented on what a great job she did. The overall grounds of Stonebridge Manor are gorgeous and the tent in the backyard ended up being transformed to exactly what I wanted and more. I would definitely recommend Stonebridge to other brides and would encourage them to ask for Camille as their coordinator!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Heather & Scott, thank you so much for all of your incredibly kind compliments! We love to hear that working with Stonebridge was such a great experience for you, your families and your guests. The two of you had a beautiful event; I love to see all of the hard working and planning create a perfect day. Our entire staff and vendors are Stonebridge really help create your day. Best to you both!
  • Gail

Gail · Married on 02/18/2012

Camille you were amazing! Thank you for putting up with me throughout this process!

Sent on 03/16/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you. It's easy to "put up" with such an amazing couple like you and JC. You really were Cinderella on your day; stunning & elegant. Hopefully the storybook princess fairy tale wedding you were envisioning was exactly what you had. Good luck to you two! Go D-Backs!!

Annie · Married on 02/04/2012

We recently had our wedding at the Stonebridge Manor garden pavilion, and we cannot possible express how perfect everything was. We enjoyed absolutely everything about the experience from booking to reception. Our wedding coordinator was Camille. She was extremely helpful and friendly during the planning stages, and she handled the wedding day with calm professionalism. She allowed us to relax and enjoy our celebration with our family and friends, and those memories are invaluable to us.

Chef Doug did an absolutely amazing job. Our guests are still talking about the food. Chef Doug and his wait staff ensured that we had the opportunity and time to sit down and enjoy his amazing food, and we cannot thank him enough for that.

The DJ, Mike Mancini, did an absolutely incredible job. He has been given so many compliments by our guests as well. He listened to every request that we had, and made sure that the night flowed at the appropriate pace. Every single person at our wedding enjoyed the music.

The cake (peice of cake) was absolutely beautiful to look at, and even better to taste. The night simply would not have been as memorable without the amazing floral arrangements of Zuzu's Petals.

One of the best things about the whole experience is that we are able relive the most amazing night of our lives through Flint's gorgeous photos. Thanks to Flint, we will remember how amazingly beautiful and joyful the most amazing night of our lives was forever.

Thank you, Stonebridge Manor, for providing us with amazing memories that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives.

P.S. The head bartender did a wonderful job and ensured that our guests had a night to remember...or maybe not;)

Sent on 02/23/2012

Annie & Tim,
    Thank you for your wonderful review of Stonebridge Manor and our Full Service Vendors. We cannot be happier that your experience here was everything you had hoped for. The two of you are such an incredible individuals, as a couple and individually. Your students are so fortunate to have you as their teachers! We wish you continued happiness and success.

Ericka · Married on 11/19/2011

Stonebridge Manor was great! The grounds are so well taken care of and a beautiful place to get married. The house is gorgeous too. Camile was fabulous and made sure everything went smooth so we could enjoy the day! Everyone keeps telling me what a beautiful place it was.

Sent on 12/16/2011

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Ericka & Mark, I'm so glad everything turned out so beautifully for your big day. It's always a pleasure working with two individuals so in love and well matched. All of your attention to detail paid off. Best of luck to you both.

Camille Johnson

Gianna · Married on 10/29/2011

everything was PERFECT! Best decision I have ever made!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Gianna,

Thank you again for choosing Stonebridge Manor for your wedding & reception. I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and Earl over the past year. You are a fabulous couple!

Your vision for your wedding was beautiful. Everything from the centerpieces, florals, food, music and let's not forget the pumpkin beer were fabulous!

We wish you the best!
    Ann

Russell · Married on 10/29/2011

Well the out of town guests have left, Gianna and Earl are enjoying their honeymoon in Maui and I get a chance to take a momement to breathe and reflect on a beautiful wedding that exceeded all of our expectations.

Michael, I want to thank all of your staff and vendors for doing such an exceptional job in making Gianna and Earl's day so very special. Everyone did such a wonderful job in making our guests feel welcome. The service was inpeccable, the room and flowers were beautiful, the food fantastic. Mike Mancini did a great job in entertaining our guests and Glen knew just what to do for those special photo moments.

I want to especially thank Ann Clark who from our first appointment at Stonebridge over a year ago when completely out of her way and stepped out of the box to make this all come together so perfectly. She is truly an asset to you, your staff and to Stonebridge.

I know as you do that every wedding has some glitches that occur and ours was the Pumpkin Porter beer. I truly apprecieate Chef Doug doing his best to satisfy us with that request. Even though it did not go as smoothly as originally planned it still worked out well in the end. Chef Doug did a terrific job with our food selection and our guests gave me nothing but compliments.

Chef Doug and Ann were the catalysts that made our day extra special and all future bride and grooms at Stonebridge will be very lucky to have them attend to their wedding.

Again thank you to all for what turned out to be a tuly magical day.
    Russ Puccio

Sent on 11/17/2011

Russ,

Thank you for your kind words. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting your family and hosting your event at Stonebridge Manor.

It was a fabulous wedding & reception. Gianna & Earl did a fabulous job with their selections. And let's not forget the MUSIC! I don't think I ever saw a father-of-the-bride dance EVERY song before. I'm glad everyone had such a wonderful evening!

My best - Ann

Russ · Married on 10/29/2011

Well the out of town guests have left, Gianna and Earl are enjoying their honeymoon in Maui and I get a chance to take a moment to breathe and reflect on a beautiful wedding that exceeded all of our expectations.

Michael I want to thank all of your staff and vendors for doing such an exceptional job in making Gianna and Earl’s day so very special. Everyone did such a wonderful job in making our guests feel welcome. The service was impeccable, the room and flowers were beautiful, the food fantastic. Mike Mancini did a great job in entertaining our guests and Glen knew just what to do for those special photo moments.

I want to especially thank Ann Clark who from our first appointment at Stonebridge over a year ago went completely out of her way and stepped out of the box to make this all come together so perfectly. She is truly an asset to you, your staff and to Stonebridge.

I know as you do that every wedding has some glitches that occur and ours was the Pumpkin Porter Beer. I truly appreciate Chef Doug doing his best to to satisfy us with that request. Even though it did not go as smoothly as originally planned it still worked out well in the end. Chef Doug did a terrific job with our food selection and our guests gave me nothing but compliments.

Again thank you to all for what turned out to be truly a magical day.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2011

Having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was a dream come true for me. I had always wanted to get married there but I was on a budget. The all inclusive package was everything I needed. There were no hidden cost which was awesome considering my budget. From day one everyone was very personable and professional. They accommodated all of my appointments around what was best for my husband and I's schedule. The Chef was great and would love to eat his food again! Lia was excellent, she was just right with her amount of attentiveness.
    The wedding was amazing. All the planning was very smooth. I have nothing but great things to say about it all. Lia did a super job the day of. It has been two months since the wedding and people are still commenting about how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Ashley,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really enjoyed working with you throughout the planning process and seeing your wedding day come together so beautifully. The Full Service package makes planning a wedding so enjoyable and stress-free. We are so pleased you felt everyone was so personable and professional, that is always our goal. We hope you have many wonderful happy years ahead of you!

Ashley & Darrick · Married on 10/22/2011

We cannot say enough good things about Stonebridge Manor! At our very first visit to the venue we were impressed by the staff's professionalism and attention to detail. We did the full service package which was amazing-- everything was taken care of for us! Our wedding coordinator, Camille, was always ready to answer questions and she helped make our day even better than we could have imagined. Our guests had a great time: yummy cake & food, great music, and a fun photographer! We would get married at Stonebridge Manor a million times over again! Thanks for everything Stonebridge!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for your compliments. I’m so glad your day went better than imagined, that is certainly our goal for each of our couples here at Stonebridge. I wish you could have such a great celebration of your love and union week after week; it was a pleasure meeting the two of you and working with you over the planning process.
  • W

Jean · Married on 10/22/2011

We would like to say thank you for making our daughter's wedding a fabulous, beautiful success. The day went without a hitch. A special thank you to Jacquie for running around making sure everything went smoothly. She is an asset to your staff. Feedback from family and friends is that it was one of the most beautiful weddings they have attended. Thank you again to all the staff & vendors for making what could be a stressful day a relaxed enjoyable one. We will be recommending Stonebridge Manor to family & friends.

Sent on 11/18/2011

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

We are so glad you had such a stress free and relaxing wedding day. To hear that the day went without a hitch is a great compliment to Stonebridge staff and vendors. Jacquie is an asset to our staff, we are glad she took great care of you. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and recommending us to your family & friends.

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2011

I am originally from Michigan, and it was important to me to find a venue that left the desert behind me and made me feel at home: As soon as we stepped foot onto the Stonebridge Manor property, I knew this was the venue for us! It felt like a piece of home!

When we first went to Stonebridge to look at the venue, we were greeted by Anne who gave us a tour of the venue and went over the basics and packages with us. She was very friendly, knowledgeable, hospitable, and patient with our questions. We were so impressed with Stonebridge, we signed the contract to book the venue within the week. All of the Stonebridge staff that we came into contact with- Leah and Camille in particular- were amazing to work with!

Stonebridge takes all of the guess work and stress out of the wedding planning process because they have a wonderful list of recommended vendors to choose from. They coordinate all of the vendor meetings as well as all of the communications with the vendors. We initially went with the Limited Package at Stonebridge, but later upgraded to the Full Package. The staff was very flexible, made our desired changes and communicated all of these changes to our vendors. I was a very happy, stress-free bride throughout the whole wedding process, and I attribute much of that tranquility to Stonebridge!

The day of the wedding was beautiful. We chose the Garden Pavilion for our ceremony, and we received so many compliments on how beautiful our venue was. Not only was the venue beautiful by day but by night as well; the white lights that illuminate the manor, the trees, and the rest of the venue add a special ambiance that adds to the magic of the night. It is absolutely beautiful. The tented area where the reception takes place is adorable and provides a great deal of space to accommodate even large weddings (we had approximately 135 people, and the room provided by the tent was perfect!). The food was excellent and was far removed from your typical wedding food!

I did have a slight problem with my flower vendor, ZuZu's Petals, through no fault of Stonebridge Manor. As soon as Stonebridge found out I was dissatisfied in the slightest, they sprung in to action and tried to remedy the problem with the florist. Though the florist provided no explanation or apology, Stonebridge took care of my situation very generously to make sure that I was happy with my experience...and I am!

Any bride and groom who is looking for a beautiful wedding venue that steps outside the box of the typical Arizona wedding backdrop, who is looking for a phenomenal planning experience, and who wants to work with the best coordinators and staff around- Stonebridge Manor is for you! I wouldn't have wanted to experience the most important day of my life anywhere else!

Jessica Pappas

Sent on 10/31/2011

Jessica,
    You are such a graceful bride and really took some "surprises" very maturely. I'm glad that we were able to come up with a good alternative and I appreciate your flexibility. You and Jeff will change the next generation one grammar test at a time!
    Lia

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2011

When we toured Stonebridge Manor we just knew it was the perfect venue for our wedding. Our wedding was planned long distance and they arranged for us to meet with the florist, caterer, DJ, cake designer and the firework specialist all in one day. We researched bringing in our own vendors and then realized that their full service option was the best value and offered us more than if we had done it on our own!. As many brides do I changed my mind several times as far as the decor because THEY provided so many options for decorations. They were always very willing to do whatever we wanted.

Camille, Ann and Michael are some of the most gracious, flexible and professional people I have worked with in a long time. I think Camille was just as excited as I was! She was at our side with all the little things that we forgot or needed in an emergency, like super glue to fix my shoes.

They made our wedding the fairytale that it was. It was perfect because of them. All we did was give them the plan and they took it from there. We didn't have to lift a finger during the wedding or the reception. They took care of it all. They created a stress and worry free event.

Thank you Camille, Ann and Michael for sharing our day with us.

Courtney & Ryan

Sent on 04/02/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Courtney & Ryan - - we are still talking about your incredible feather and tall candelabra centerpieces. What a gorgeous event you created! Ann, Michael and I want to thank you for kind sentiments; we truly appreciate your compliments. Please know I would be willing to superglue your shoe any day of the week, whether you were my bride or not. We think so much of you and Ryan and your families; truly a pleasure working with you. Hope you are doing well.