Stonebridge Manor Reviews

Stonebridge Manor 3
Stonebridge Manor 4
Stonebridge Manor 5

Beth · Married on 03/01/2014

On my daughters wedding day it poured rain from morning until night. Stonebridge executed their backup plan and the day came out beautifully. Our wedding coordinator Aubry was amazing and kept my daughter and myself up to date on every detail. It was a blessing to be so relaxed and enjoy my daughters wedding knowing Stonebridge had all the details covered.

Sent on 03/27/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Beth, thank you so much for your kind words! It was crazy how much it rained that day and night! No one could have predicted such weather. Sydney & Jordan’s wedding was so beautiful thanks to you and Sydney’s creative eye (and spray paint). I’m so glad you were able to relax and enjoy the wedding; that is by far the best compliment I could have received. It was a pleasure working with you! You are so sweet. Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs. Ellstrom!

Love, Aubrey

Kelly · Married on 02/28/2014

I literally couldn't be happier. Staff was awesome, accommodations were incredible, food was fantastic, the vendors rocked, and our guests we're so pleased. LOVE STONEBRIDGE.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Hi Kelly! Or should I say the new Mrs. Henderson!!!! Congratulations again! You and Dustin are so adorable! I am so happy for the two of you! Thank you so much for sharing these kind words! We are honored you chose to have your BEAUTIFUL wedding at Stonebridge Manor! It was so much fun and an honor to be apart of your special day!

<3, Katlyn

Veronica · Married on 02/22/2014

They provide all the vendors! We literally had to just get our own invites. The Stonebridge team is awesome and we lived the whole experience. BEAUTIFUL FACILITY.

Sent on 04/11/2014

Hey Veronica!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy for you and Michael! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun to be apart of! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor for your big day! :)

<3, Katlyn

Nicki · Married on 01/25/2014

Everything was beautiful and exactly as we had envisioned. It was great that Melanie and the staff recognized how busy we were and offered to get us food and drinks on multiple occasions. Everyone went above and beyond.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Hey Nicki!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was so wonderful to be apart of your wedding day and to make it everything you dreamed! I wish you two a life time of happiness, love and FUN!

- Melanie (& the Stonebridge Manor Team)

Thank you so much for providing the perfect place for our wedding! We absolutely loved it. Also, a special thank you to Katlyn, Rich Mancini, Zuzu’s Petals, Troy Brinkerhoff, Kevin with Piece of Cake, and Creative Hands Cuisine. You all did an excellent job in creating our perfect day!

Sent on 02/25/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am honored I was able to be apart of such a special day in your lives together! I wish you many years of love and happiness!

~ Katlyn :)

Stonebridge was a gorgeous venue with a wonderful and professional staff.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We wish you many years of love and happiness!

<3 The Stonebridge Manor Team

Kevin · Married on 11/22/2013

When we pulled in to view this venue, we instantly knew this is where we wanted to be married. The grounds are simply beautiful and the staff is amazingly sweet and helpful. At one point we both were a little worried about the plans and our coordinators took the time to walk through all of the options we picked and it made us much more at ease, after all there is a lot of planning that goes into one day! Well for sunny AZ, we ended up having rain for the entire weekend of our wedding, the staff at Stonebridge helped us stay positive and the wedding went off without a hitch. Katlyn our coordinator made the event possible, she was attentive and amazing through the entire event making sure we stayed on track for all that was planned. We can't say enough about the venue and staff, they are being completely honest when they say a 'well oiled machine'!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kevin!

Thank you so much for all of your kind words! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor and allowing us to make your wedding dreams come true! :) It was such an honor to be apart of your big day! The rain brought a special element to your wedding and the pictures are truly beautiful! Congratulations again!
    ~Katlyn

Kevin · Married on 11/22/2013

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kevin!

~Katlyn

Tiku · Married on 11/01/2013

Awesome staff, beautiful venue, great service. I am really grateful for everybody at stonebridge for helping me make my dream come true. I am glad I chose this venue as everything was perfect and very well planned!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored that you chose Stonebridge Manor for you wedding venue! You did an amazing job with the details of your decor that really made your vision come to life! We can glad we were able to make it all happen they way you envisioned and make it your dream day! <3

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2013

Amazing!! Having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was the best decision I made (other than my groom). Everything, from the day we signed our contract til the wedding day, was made so easy by Stonebridge Manor and it's amazing staff. Everyone was so nice and professional, we didn't have to worry about anything, all the vendors and staff work flawlessly together, their lineup of vendors are all awesome, their staff is wonderful and they are good with following up, they make you feel like royalty, and basically, they will help you make your dreams come true. I love this place and the staff and I can't wait to have another event there!!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Stephanie & Jimmy,
    Thank you so much for the sweet review. We all loved working with you two. It was such a pleasure being your wedding coordinator and getting to know you as a couple. I'm so happy for your both, and am so glad that your wedding day turned out exactly as you two dreamed. Congratulations newlyweds! May you live happily ever after!
    Love,
    Aubrey

Emily · Married on 10/11/2013

We fell in love with Stonebridge Manor when we attended a friend's wedding a few years ago. When we got engaged, it was the first place we considered and scheduled an appointment right away. We fell in love with it all over again when we visited. The staff was so welcoming and accommodating from start to finish. I couldn't believe how easy this wedding planning thing was going to be! Our wedding planners, Courtney and Aubrey met with us any time we asked, always replied to emails and were quick to help us with anything we needed. I would recommend Stonebridge to any of my friends. We had our dream wedding - it was everything we imagined and more!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Emily & Dallas, it was such a pleasure working with you two! You are absolutely the sweetest couple. I loved all of the personal details you added to your wedding day (and the fact that you worked together on them): the programs, the sign, the menu, the candy station, it was all so beautiful. Thank you so much for trusting me to coordinate the biggest day of your lives. I hope you had a fabulous honeymoon! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Love, Aubrey

Stonebridge Manor was perfect. As we live out of town, we looked at a lot of venues online before narrowing it down to three finalists. After seeing Stonebridge Manor in person and meeting their team of consultants, it was an easy decision. We did not feel like a number - everyone made us feel very special through the entire planning process and the wedding itself. Everything was done very professionally and the coordinator and vendors were flexible to give us exactly what we wanted. When we couldn't make a decision on something, great recommendations were given to make it easy and remove stress. Stonebridge went above and beyond in every way. Our wedding was perfect. The venue, how organized everything was, the food, the drinks, the dj, the bartender, the catering, the cake, the flowers, the officiant, the photographer...everything. The best part was our coordinator - we likely would not have had one had we planned our own wedding at a different venue. We felt more like her friend than a client. We trusted her and she delivered - the way it should be on the most important day of your life. Everyone kept asking us how stressed we were with planning a wedding and we were able to honestly tell them that it wasn't stressful at all. The day of was painless. We just showed up and had a great time with our friends and family. We can't say enough good things about Stonebridge Manor.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share you experience at Stonebridge Manor! We are so happy that you had an amazing time through out your process and on your wedding day! Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor and allowing us to be apart of your big day!

<3 The Stonebridge Manor Team

kristi · Married on 09/13/2013

Let me start by saying, if you chose this location for your special day you will not be disappointed. The staff, the venue, the food/drink, EVERYTHING is amazing.
    We were one of the couple affected by the foreclosure of the Inspirador in Chandler. We paid Inspirador almost half our wedding budget and they closed their doors- keeping every penny of it. In a panic with only 4 1/2 months to re-plan our dream wedding on a damaged budget- we toured countless venues, searched endlessly online and even considered eloping! Wedding planning had become a burden: our guests had already booked flights, we already sent save the dates. Needless to say the pressure was on and we weren't going to settle for anything less than perfect.
    One afternoon after our charity softball game, literally covered in dirt, we sat down with Teagan at Stonebridge and got a tour of the venue. I wanted to hug her- she is literally the happiest person I've ever met in my entire life! After taking a tour of the property, looking over a proposed contract and menu I remember looking at my fiance and wanting to cry out of happiness. All of the stress and worries that had been haunting us since our previous venue shattered wedding plans and budget had faded away. She said she would give us time to look everything over again and think on it- no pressure at all. We loved everything about that place so much we signed that day.
    Courtney was our wedding day coordinator. She is FABULOUS. Our wedding day arrived and she literally took care of everything at the venue. I was a wedding coordinator previously and had high expectations for her and she exceeded all of them. Even my bridesmaids and guests commented on how she was checking in with them to be sure they had everything they needed :)

I cannot express into words how much we appreciate Stonebridge and everything they did to to turn our Wedding into everything we've ever wanted.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Kristi and Matt,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Everyone here at Stonebridge has absolutely adored the two of you! Our hearts went out to you when we heard the news of your previously booked venue and we are all so happy that we were able to help! Your wedding was absolutely stunning and it is clear that the two of you have a large, loving support system with your friends and family!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you two in your planning process and to be a part of the big day! I feel very honored to have played the role that I did!

Wishing you the happiest of marriages,

Joy · Married on 08/10/2013

My son had his wedding here and they choose it based on the beautiful grounds so green and lush. We opted for the Garden Pavilion due to we had 104 guests and only want 6 people to a table. After set up and placement the evening went beyond our expectations! Katlyn wore her mind out making sure each detail went flawless. Everyone was professional and curious. We had many comments about the wedding being so grand! We didn't even have a large budget and they pulled it altogether in so many ways! Thanks Stonebridge for making my son and daughter in laws event so special.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a honor to be apart of such a special day! I am glad that I was able to make it all happen the way you all had envisioned! I wish M & Allie years of happiness and love!

- Katlyn Carroll

Tracy · Married on 07/13/2013

Courtney Spice along with the rest of the staff and vendors provided excellent service! They made our day truly wonderful and stress free. We will be happy to refer others to Stonebridge Manor. Thank you so much to Courtney and everyone else, our experience with Stonebridge was FANTASTIC! We couldn't have imagined a more perfect day/night/wedding and obviously couldn't have done it without the amazing staff and facility.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Tracy,
    Thank you so much for the kind review! I had such a wonderful time working with you and Casey as you planned your big day! Your wedding was so beautiful and such a fun celebration! I have the Snapbooth picture of us at my desk :) It was a pleasure getting to know you, seeing you rap, and running around you with fire! Congratulations to an awesome couple!

Wishing you my best,

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2013

We had the most amazing experience. Our wedding was PERFECT and everyone keeps talking about how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was. We had initial conflict with what Camille told us compared to what was available. We can't thank you enough for accommodating our needs and for what you did to make sure we had white overlays. Thank you to Aubrey too for making sure everything ran smoothly! THANK YOU!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Stephanie & Josh,
    I loved working with the two of you! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I loved all of the details you incorporated into your big day - especially the "red hearts". Your families were so much fun. And Stephanie, your grandpa was nice enough to share some of his Greek desserts with me (they were amazing). I wish the two of you a wonderful and happy marriage. Thank you and congratulations from all of us at Stonebridge Manor!

-Aubrey

Scott · Married on 04/27/2013

Just a great experience overall. All of our friends and family keep raving about the venue, food, and memories. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/18/2013

Scottie and Aspen,
    Thank you so much for your nice review! It was such a pleasure working with the two of you! You did such a wonderful job on your beautiful ceremony and reception!

Congratulations!

- Courtney

Allison · Married on 03/30/2013

Katlyn was amazing! Without her I never would have made it through, she is such a sweet, bright girl!! We love Stonebridge!!
    My day was Perfect and the pictures were even better!! I am so thrilled that I choose Stone Bridge because everyone loved it.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Allyson & Blake!!
    It was amazing working with you in planning your big day!! Your attention to detail truly paid off! I am honored I was able to be apart of your special day! It was so much fun meeting your parents and watching you all take in the moment!

Thank you & CONGRATULATIONS again from everyone here at Stonebridge Manor!

Happy Ever After,
    Katlyn

Ben · Married on 03/30/2013

My fiance at the time (now wife), and I looked all across the Phoenix Metropolitan Area for the perfect wedding venue. We selected Stone Bridge Manor because we felt it offered a Beautiful venue, with the possibility of numerous upgrades within our budget.

I could easily write a 10-page review but with respect for reader's time, I will say only the most important items.

Courtney at Stone Bridge, was our direct contract and planner. Courtney went far and beyond her scope of work to meet us at an extremely convenient location near our house, go over any unanswered questions, and made sure my wife and I were confortable, excited, and most importantly could sleep at night knowing everything was being taken care down to every last detail that we requested. In short, the day of the wedding, she knocked it out of the park! We couldn't be happier with vendors she helped us select, the presentation of the venue, layout, and flow of the entire evening. She was there by our side (well, not too close) from beginning to end. We highly recommed her. She's an absolute pro!

Chef Doug has a big personality which to be honest we were slightly skeptical of since he could be a little bit of a fast talker. The food we tested with him was delicious, but wondered if it could be duplicated 150 times and still taste that delicious. Well it was. Chef Doug even made me a special plate per my request. Which my groomsmen became quickly jealous of. Which Chef Doug then made them the same plate, on the spot. Seriously incredible. He walked around (in a very polite mannor) making sure everyone was enjoying their food. I have been to about 15 weddings (maybe more) and I seriously can't remember one that the guests enjoyed the food more.

Mike Manzini did a very good job of playing every song we requested. We gave him a list of about 50 songs (we love our music). Great flow, and he stayed away from being the "cheezy wedding DJ" as we requested.
    -We would not have changed a thing.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Ben and Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a pleasure getting to know the two of you! Your wedding day was so beautiful; the dance floor, table linens and the two of you were absolutely stunning! It was so fun to see your personal touches in the caricature artist and nitrous station! I continue to brag about being able to be involved in such a fun celebration!

Congratulations to the two of you! I wish you so much happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2013

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect choice for our spring nuptials. I was very impressed with all the vendors associated with our all-inclusive package. Courtney Spice, our event director, went the extra mile to make sure everything was taken care of on our special day. Their curteous and professional staff was very accommodating and flexible. The property is is well-maintained with adorning flowers, fountains and lush greenery. Brides-to-be will not find a better value than at Stonebridge Manor. Thank you Courtney for taking care of everything so that we could relax and enjoy our day!
    Jennifer & Jeremy (Married 3/15/13)

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jennifer and Jeremy,
    I had such a wonderful time working with the two of you! You did such an amazing job putting together the perfect evening. I was so pleased to be a part of your big day; thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your closest friends and family! From everyone here at Stonebridge, 'Congratulations to two people who deserve a lifetime of happiness together!'

Happy Marriage,
    Courtney :)

Joan · Married on 02/15/2013

We loved how our luncheon turned out - Every detail was perfect, from the tables, food, set up, service & the weather! Thanks for all you did to make this event exactly what we hoped for!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Joan, we loved working with you in the planning of your luncheon. All of your decor selections were impeccable! One of the most stunning afternoon events we have seen! We wish the best to your son and his new bride!

~Ann

Sharmila · Married on 12/27/2012

Stonebridge was absolutely amazing. They offered two different types of packages a limited and a full. My husband and I chose the limited package due to budget reasons and it fit us to tee. All the staff was so unbelievably friendly and our wedding coordinator, Courtney, was magnificent. She was so efficient and I felt so comfortable and knew that everything was being taken care of, with her by my side. Stonebridge made wedding planning SO easy as they provide so many services and they plan all the vendor appointments for you. You can either make it a complete DIY wedding or you can have Stonebridge put together your wedding. Overall my husband and I were so pleased with the way EVERYTHING turned out! We had an extremely cold day for the wedding and initially planned it outside and within hours of the wedding, stonebridge moved it inside because of the concern of the guests. They are just awesome and I would absolutely recommend them to any bride who wants NO stress! :)

Sent on 01/15/2013

Shar and Shane,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so fun to get to know the two of you through your planning. Not to mention how fun it was to see your big day come together! You two and both of your families make such a kind, fun, worldwide group of amazing people. I hope that you two are doing amazingly!!

<3 Courtney

Scott · Married on 12/08/2012

Wow, is all I can say. This place is top notch all the way. It starts with the staff. Everyone here is amazing from the owner Michael to the rest of his staff. Camille our coordinator, what can I say, you are a pros pro. We had so many extra little details, and we wanted our wedding to be perfect and it was beyond that because of how amazing she was. We can't thank you enough for caring so much about our special day, because of you and your hard work it was all that and more.
    The grounds were so beautiful, this place really takes pride in their grounds and events. The catering was unbelievable. Chef doug and creative hands cusines made a menu like none of my guests have ever seen. People kept raving about how it was the best wedding food, let alone some of the best food they have ever had. We had Chef doug also make late night snacks for our guests (Sliders and Fries) and he even had the servers dress up like 50's car hops delivering them to our guests. It's the little things like this that make this place so much better than all the other places we looked at.
    We did the all inclusive option and it was worth every penny. We just showed up and told them what we wanted and in the blink of an eye Camille, Mancini Entertainment, Brinkerhoff Photography and Creative Hands Cuisine made it happen far past our expectations.
    At the end of the night I knew from everyone of my guests that Stonebridge Manor was the right choice, but what really sealed the deal was when Camille called transportation for my daughters to leave early my daughter looked at Camille and said, "Ms. Camille, I can't wait to have my own wedding here." Let me tell you I can only hope to one day have hers here because I have no doubt that whether its hers or anyone elses it will be the wedding of your dreams.
    Thank you everyone at Stonebridge and all of the vendors for making our wedding the wedding we envisioned and so much more.

Scott

Sent on 01/09/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Scott & Maria, wow is all I can say! Thank you for such a wonderful review of the vendors and your experience at Stonebridge Manor. You certainly had many, many details and they were absolutely incredible. The Pavilion was simply stunning with your rented dance floor, the uplighting, the linens, the flowers. What a pleasure getting to know the two of you,your daughters,and most importantly, your love story. You are a remarkable couple, you have touched all of our lives for the better.

Wonderful! Far surpassed our expectations. Thank you!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing Stonebridge Manor. We have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and have enjoyed helping with your vision for your wedding day! Everything was spectacular!
    ~Ann

Doing an all inclusive package with them made the wedding planning experience less stressful, and our wedding turned out PERFECT. The staff was great, the decor, food, music, officant, etc. were all we could've hoped for and it was a dream wedding. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We love to hear that our all inclusive packages made your planning process so smooth and stress free; that's exactly why we have them. We are so pleased you had a wonderful wedding day!
    ~Courtney