Stonebridge Manor Reviews

Stonebridge Manor 3
Stonebridge Manor 4
Stonebridge Manor 5

Karina · Married on 11/23/2016

This beautiful venue will take of all vendors and employees from the minute you sign and pay for the day. They are not only professional but listen to you and guide you through the whole process. Which is wonderful because you or your new husband don't want to have to worry about a thing the day of your most happiest event ever!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Karina! We have no doubt that your big day will be anything short of amazing!
    - The Team at Stonebridge Manor

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2016

Beautiful, friendly, professional, a dream. These are the words to describe Stonebridge Manor and their team. All inclusive is the way to go and you have the ability to still use some of your own vendors if desired. I can't say enough nice things, we fell in love before touring and once we toured there were no doubts.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Nicole thank you for your kind words! We are so looking forward to seeing your rustic vision come to light in the fall. You and Wyatt have been so wonderful to work with and we are excited to help you every step of the way! The fun is just beginning and we are here to make it as stress-free and easy as possible. :) It will be here before you know it! -The Stonebridge Team

Lindsay · Married on 11/04/2016

Stonebridge Manor is a beautiful location and their all-inclusive options made wedding planning so easy for us. All of their preferred vendors were stellar all the meetings and choices were organized for us. All we had to do was worry about invitations and what to wear! All the event coordinators were helpful and attentive to our needs throughout the year before the wedding and Katina was our Event Coordinator for our big day. We got to meet with her a few weeks prior and she was attentive and patient and warm and had great suggestions for day-of decor that we had not yet decided on. On the day of the wedding, she helped manage the timeline and coordinated the servers, bartender, and DJ to ensure everything went smoothly. Even now, weeks after our wedding, guests tell us how beautiful the venue was and that our wedding was one of the best they've been to!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Lindsay! We are so thrilled that you are so happy! Your day was absolutely beautiful. Thank you for choosing Stonebridge Manor, and thank you for sharing your experience! All the best to you for a lifetime of love and happiness! - The Stonebridge Manor Team

JO · Married on 09/24/2016

Such a beautiful place to have any event. Our wedding was perfect in every way. We had many positive comments from our guest. I would recommend Stonebridge Manor to anyone.

Sent on 10/02/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Jo & Heidi - Thank you for your wonderful words! We are thrilled to have celebrated the beautiful day with you at Stonebridge Manor! Wishing you lots love & happiness! - The Stonebridge Manor Team

Kourtney · Married on 05/21/2016

We had our wedding in the garden pavilion last weekend and it was exactly what we wanted. The manor is beautiful and the staff is so helpful. The day ran smooth and we didn't have any issues with the staff throughout the entire process. They were so helpful. Alysia was our wedding coordinator and she was so great about our last minute worries and requests. She was so helpful and friendly and made sure the day ran smooth and my husband didn't see me before the wedding (which was a big worry). I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Kourtney - Thank you for sharing with us! We are thrilled to have been a part of your beautiful day. We could not do what we do without our wonderful staff! All the best to you and your new husband! - The Stonebridge Manor Team

Connie · Married on 04/01/2016

Our handsome son and his beautiful bride were married at this incredible venue. We were so impressed by the scenery, the stress-free handling of the wedding ceremony and reception down to every detail, and the excellent wedding planner, Shiloh, who made sure everything ran more smoothly than we could hope for. Oscar the DJ was amazing as were the bartender and food handlers and also Amanda. The best word I can use to describe this night is magical! I'm so happy and thankful that our son and daughter-in-law chose this venue as I can't imagine a more perfect place for them to get married. I wholeheartedly recommend it!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words Connie! It was such a blast working with your son and new daughter in law. The day was absolutely beautiful and I feel honored to have been able to work with such a joyful couple. Kudos to you on the cookies, they were beautiful and such a hit!
    -Shiloh and the Stonebridge Manor team.

Taylor · Married on 02/20/2016

The entire Stonebridge team was so incredibly wonderful. They made our wedding day so easy thanks to their professionalism and organization. So kind, so prepared, and our coordinator Shilo was a doll. So thankful we were paired with her she is AMAZING! Such a beautiful venue, highly recommend.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Ann & Nick · Married on 02/19/2016

This was the most amazing venue to celebrate our 50th Wedding Anniversary. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and provided the perfect setting for our Vow Renewal and Photo-shoot. The cocktail hour was magical under the lights and the event room had the perfect ambiance for our dinner and dancing. The staff at Stonebridge Manor were extremely professional and worked with us through-out the planning stages, of which there were many. Our event consisted of fifty three adults and four young children, It was the party of a lifetime and we would highly recommend Stonebridge Manor.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Congratulations Ann & Nick on 50 years of marriage! We are so honored that you picked Stonebridge to have such a memorable occasion. It was our pleasure to help work out the events for such a magical evening. We all loved working with you both through every step of the way and are pleased that you had a wonderful evening. We wish you many more happy years to come! - <3 Ann, Katlyn, Amanda, Katina & All of the SBM Team

They did a wonderful job with our wedding.

Sent on 03/09/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Congratulations! We wish you endless health, happiness, and love! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. - The Stonebridge Team

Jennier · Married on 12/05/2015

This was the wedding of my dreams! Everyone made our experience so welcoming and really helped us create our own personal expression of marriage. As a lesbian couple, we never felt any hesitation from them with wanting to provide us with the best service they offer for all of their couples. I can't say enough good things about everyone involved in our wedding. Just wonderful, from beginning to end!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Congrats again Jen & Roc!
    We felt so honored to be a part of such a beautiful & special occasion! We loved being able to help you both with everything leading up to the big day! I had so much fun with you and your guests and glad Roc didn't end up in the pool ;) Your "Once upon a time...In a galaxy far far away" was executed beautifully! Thank you so much for your glowing review...we wish you a lifetime of health, happiness and fond memories :)
    Congrats again!
    Amanda & the Stonebridge Team <3

Julia · Married on 12/05/2015

They were great! Couldn't have asked for a better wedding :)

Sent on 12/14/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Thank you for the 5 start review! We appreciate the kind words and are glad your wedding was amazing!

Thank you Stonebridge for making the best day of my husband's and my life possible. Everyone is kind and willing to go the extra mile for their clients. They were always available when I had questions and quick to respond if it was after business hours. The venue is well maintained and has a great atmosphere! Thank you again <3

Sent on 12/02/2015

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Congratulations! Thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you and the mister many years of health, happiness and love! It was our pleasure to be a part of such a special day, we don't take that for granted. Best wishes! - The Stonebridge Team
  • Ruth

Ruth · Married on 10/24/2015

Stonebridge Manor matched my vision perfectly, and made my wedding day that much better! They were so understanding, reached out to me and helped walk us through getting ready for our big day. I would marry my love over and over here if I could! And Amanda was amazing to work with!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Ruth! Thank you for this wonderful review! Congratulations to you and your love. Sending unending love, health, and happiness your way! - The Stonebridge Manor Team

Having attended quite a few weddings together my husband and I had an idea of what we wanted for our own day. It was important to find a venue that was different and unique for our special day, and Stonebridge Manor was all that AND more. Having originally booked a different wedding venue and planning for 250 guests but things were overwhelming and we wanted a more organized and structured wedding experiences. Thats when we heard about Stonebridge Manor and we could not have been happier. Stonebridge Manor's regal, unique, and has infinite options when it came to our special day. As Im sure most brides learn quickly in their wedding venue search to find a venue that has that unique and has a welcoming feeling can be a rare thing.

Planning our special day with Katina was wonderful - she made planning easy and stress free. It was always a treat getting to meet up with her and talk details! I'm little embarrassed to say that we were late on a payment but their GM Ann was very understanding and they worked with us to get everything back on track.

My husband and I fell in love with Stonebridge from the first time we went there, and people can't stop talking about how awesome our wedding was - from the venue, to our outdoor ceremony, to the food - our day exceeded our expectations, and I cannot recommend (or thank) Stonebridge Manor enough. It will forever hold a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

CONGRATULATIONS again! Thank you for your gushing review! It was such a pleasure to work with you both and your Garden Pavilion wedding was absolutely stunning. Your vision was so fun and came together beautifully and we enjoyed your guests so much - I had so much fun! We wish you endless health, happiness, and love. -Katina & The Stonebridge Team

Sara · Married on 10/10/2015

Choosing Stonebridge was THE best decision for our October wedding, and our coordinator, Lindsay, was exceptional. Stonebridge was super flexible with our remote planning. Every staff member at Stonebridge answered emails and phone calls promptly. Here are the highlights:

1) For what you get for the price, it's insanely reasonable. All taxes and fees are included in the advertised package prices, and they include a TON of stuff. There were no billing surprises, and we were quickly refunded for our alcohol overage/security deposit after the wedding. We would have spent far more and killed ourselves time-wise if we had handpicked vendors, rentals, etc. Stonebridge's preferred vendors are fantastic, and they know the venue well, so they have mastered things like electricity, good photo spots, etc.

2) We rented the Manor Courtyard side. The grounds are gorgeous and well-kept. The manor indoors is spotless. The bridal and groom suites are spacious, comfortable, and with lots of natural light for photos. We had everything outdoors, and it was well-lit, well-spaced, and had a good dance space. I could never hear the other wedding happening on the other side.

3) Our coordinator Lindsay made it an absolute dream. She happily answered every tedious question and request, and on the day, she made sure everything was delivered, set up, and went off without a hitch -- timing, ceremony/reception setup, meal service, marriage license, our DIY decor, etc. One of our relatives with a toddler arrived after the ceremony had started, and being a toddler seeing open grass, he took off running and screaming across the lawn. Lindsay immediately pulled out a lollipop to get his attention, grabbed him, and had him and his parents wait quietly at the gates until the ceremony ended. It was so skillful that I never even knew this happened and was told later by my relatives -- Lindsay is basically Jennifer Lopez in The Wedding Planner. Could NOT have done it without her!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Sara and Geoff,

Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that your wedding was everything you could imagine. We pride ourselves in the value of our packages and appreciate your accolades as such. We enjoyed working with you in planning and then celebrating your big day. Thank you again for trusting Stonebridge Manor <3 The Stonebridge Team
  • User1195399 · 2+ years ago

We were looking for a place to shoot special event photos. They were easy to work with and responded quickly within budget for a beautiful location. Thank you.

Sent on 12/08/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Hi there, thank you for sharing your thoughts! We love that you enjoyed the beautiful grounds just as much as we do! Thank you for thinking of us for your photos. - The Stonebridge Manor Team

Reid · Married on 11/20/2014

Thank you so much Stonebridge Team! We have the best memories, and loved Aubrey! :)

Sent on 04/27/2015

Hi Ried,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are honored we were able to be apart of your big day and make it everything you had dreamed!! Congratulations again!

<3, Aubrey & the Stonebridge Manor Team

Kelly · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't thank Stonebridge Manor enough for all the hard work you all did to make our daughter's wedding work with all the weather issues we had to deal with. You all went above and beyond to work with each situation and we appreciate all your efforts. The owner was so concerned and showed compasion for all the stress the weather brought us and was so kind to help all day. What a beautiful venue and I would recommend Stonebridge Manor to anyone.

Kelly Benbow

Sent on 12/06/2011

Kelly,

I thoroughly enjoyed working with you, Megan and Alex. I know from the first time I met them as they toured Stonebridge Manor that they are a special couple!

It was so much fun working with you in bringing together the vision for their wedding. I LOVED all the personal touches. Even though the weather didn't cooperate, We are so glad that Stonebridge Manor could provide a back-up plan for the day!

Thank you again for trusting us with this very important day! Our best to everyone!

~Ann
  • Erin

Ellie · Married on 10/10/2014

Our day was absolutely perfect. I was blown away with how perfect our day was. Everything was absolutely stunning! We couldn't have picked a better place to have our special day. Thank you Stonebridge for making our wedding an absolute blast!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Erin!
    Congratulations again!!! We are so thrilled for you and Nate! You did an amazing job planning and every was beautiful!! We are honored you chose us for your big day and so happy to hear you made your wedding a day you will never forget!
    <3 Jane & the Stonebridge Manor Team

Andrew · Married on 10/09/2014

From the moment I pulled into Stonebridge Manors parking lot and looked into the Manor Courtyard, I felt like I was walking into a fairytale. The grounds are so exquisite and beautifully manicured that I couldn't even dream of looking anywhere else to have my wedding. Originally we were set to get married on the lawn out front (Manor Courtyard) but due to rain my amazing consultant, Amanda (more on her later) moved the wedding to the terrace which was still in the courtyard. This was probably one of the best decisions made. The entire area was so ethereal it was enchanting. I fell in love with the location all over again.
    The fact that StoneBridge is all inclusive makes EVERYTHING so amazingly easy. There was no stress at all planning my wedding. Each and every vendor there has been working with Stonebridge for years and they all know exactly what they are doing.
    Amanda my consultant was the most amazing, wonderful, patient, professional and courteous person I have ever had the pleasure of working with. She took my hatred of phone calls in stride and would email me any and all updates or information. She answered my multitude of emails and texts with the grace and poise of an angel. She never once seemed flustered or annoyed. Any bride would be the luckiest girl all over again to get to work with her. I would recommend Stonebridge JUST so that brides can work with her.
    Overall, this place was my dream come true. They made my wedding feel like a fairytale and me a princess. Thank you so much Stonebridge Manor from the bottom of my newlywed heart.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Andrew & Jasmine,
    Thank you so much for all of your kind words!!!!! <3 You two were such a blast to work with! You were always kind when asking questions and kind when receiving my responses! :) You two are are just adorable and compliment each other so well! You did an outstanding job planning and your vision really came to life! It was gorgeous!!
    Congratulations again! I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    <3 Amanda & the Stonebridge Manor Team

Kimberly · Married on 10/03/2014

Stonebridge Manor was the perfect setting for our wedding! We knew the moment we walked into the open house that this was the place for us. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. I know I must have emailed and called with a couple hundred questions the last month before my wedding. No one ever got upset or frustrated with me. They truly do give service with a smile. Amanda was our coordinator and she was so great! Even though she wasn't feeling well the day of, she was there helping with every detail. I even had trouble make the signs for the chairs at our ceremony and she told me to just bring the materials and she would take care of it herself.

Thank you Stonebridge Manor!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kimberly,
    Congratulations again! It was such an honor to be apart of your big day and to make it everything you ever dreamed! You did such a wonderful job planning everything & it turned out beautifully! I wish you all the love and happiness life can offer! :)
    <3 Amanda & the Stonebridge Manor Team

Abby · Married on 05/24/2014

I cannot say enough positive and fantastic things about how amazing having my wedding at Stonebridge Manor was. I was planning my wedding from out of state, and thought that I was going to be in over my head with planning at a distance. Stonebridge was my saving grace! They were so accommodating, scheduling Skype meetings and coordinating my meetings with my vendors whenever I was in town. They answered every question I had and helped me more that I could have imagined. Katlyn was my event director and she was absolutely fantastic. She understood my vision and was so on top of all the information I gave her. I had no idea how all my crafts were going to turn out, but she set everything up perfectly and helped create the most beautiful wedding ever! (Not that I'm biased) :)
    Thank you so much to Katlyn and everyone at Stonebridge for the wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Hi Abby!

Thank you so much for you fantastic praises about Stonebridge Manor [ & me ;) ]! You were such a pleasure to work with! Your vision for your wedding day was out of this world and everything came together so beautifully! You and Matt were absolutely adorable! I wish you two a lifetime of happiness and love!!!
    <<33,
    Katlyn

Trina · Married on 04/11/2014

We could not be happier that we chose Stonebridge Manor as our wedding venue! We chose the full service package which made the wedding planning process so easy. We were able to chose from a list of their trusted vendors and they were all amazing! The entire Stonebridge staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Not to mention the venue is beautiful!! It was the wedding of our dreams! :) We couldn't have asked for anything more! Our only regret is that the night went by too fast! Thank you Stonebridge manor!

Sent on 04/25/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Congratulations again Trina! I am so honored to have been a part of your special day. You and Alex were the sweetest couple and such a pleasure to work with. I hope you guys had an amazing time in Disneyland to kick off your happily ever after. Thanks again for choosing Stonebridge Manor to be a part of your most special day. I wish you and Alex endless happiness and love! Congrats again newlyweds! - Amanda :)

Chris · Married on 03/29/2014

Our daughter's wedding was absolutely amazing! I have had several comments from guests about how beautiful everything was, and how wonderful the staff was. We had already contracted with a caterer, dj and photographer prior to choosing Stonebridge, and they were more than happy to work with us! We were originally supposed to have a different venue, but due to difficulty in working with the manager, we opted to go elsewhere and we are so happy that we did!
    Special thanks to Tegan, Kaitlyn and the entire staff! Erica and Ulie had such a fabulous wedding, and are now looking forward to their 1st anniversary!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Chris,
    It was such an honor to be apart to Erica & Ulie's special day!! They were such a joy to work with and are truly adorable together! You all did such a wonderful job planning everything and it turned out beautifully! Thank you so much for choosing Stonebridge Manor for such an important time in your lives! Congratulations again!! And happy belated 1st anniversary! <3 Katlyn & the Stonebridge Manor Team

Melissa · Married on 03/07/2014

Thank you so much for such a beautiful evening we will never forget! We couldn't have chosen a better Venue!

Sent on 04/04/2014

Stonebridge Manor's reply:

Hello! Thank you for kind words! I am so honored i was able to be apart of your special day! Everything was beautiful! Thank you so much for choosing Stonebridge Manor!

~ Katlyn C.