Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

5 | Bossier City, LA

5 Reviews for Stonebridge Golf Club

Amy · Married on 03/01/2014

The staff at stonebridge made my big day greater than I could have imagined !!! My ceremony was absolutely beautiful :))

Sent on 03/10/2014

My baby shower was held at The Golf Club at Stonebridge. I enjoyed the privacy and professionalism. The staff were friendly and provided quality customer service. My guests, even weeks after, are saying how they enjoyed themselves. I will definitely plan to have another event there again!!! This venue will certainly be perfect for any event.

Sent on 11/07/2013

Megan · Married on 07/27/2013

The venue was awesome. Had a perfect little outdoor wedding with and indoor reception. Everything looked amazing! Victoria is so helpful and will work with you to get everything exactly how you want it. Could not have chosen a better venue.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Brandi · Married on 03/08/2014

Stonebridge was the perfect place for our wedding & reception. I looked all over town for a venue to have both ceremony and reception in the same place so our guests wouldn't have to change locations. I was extremely happy with the service, food, and affordability!!! I've already recommended it for a couple of my friends who are getting married soon!! Perfect place for any occasion!!

Sent on 03/12/2014
  • Marika

Marika · Married on 06/22/2013

2.5

My husband and I absolutely loved this venue not just because it was beautiful but also because the staff was so awesome and helpful. Victoria, the event coordinator, was so sweet and made me feel like we had been friends for life and she wanted the wedding to be the best it could be!!She did everything possible to make my day more than I could imagine. I am truly grateful to her and the rest of the staff that worked my wedding day with such helpful attitudes and most importantly big smiles on their faces!! The only thing that made me uneasy was the golfers that were still on the golf course during our picture time that weren't very friendly...:( but that's it. Everything else was perfect.

Sent on 07/24/2013