Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

Stonebridge Golf Club 5
Stonebridge Golf Club 6
Stonebridge Golf Club 7

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

We had several specifics we were looking for in our venue- size, style, affordability, functionality, multi-space, atmosphere- and Stonebridge checked all our boxes... and then some! For starters, Kim was an absolute delight to work with. She is so friendly and warm, and was a dream to work with, throughout the entire process. She was quick to respond, and even checked in with me from time to time. Her staff was excellent, very professional!

The venue itself was an absolute dream- we really wanted to have our entire day take place in one location, and Stonebridge made everything seamless! From our rehearsal dinner, to getting ready, to the ceremony and reception, our day was stress-free and relaxed. We knew we were in good hands at Stonebridge.
    If you're looking to have the perfect, memorable, day, in which you don't want to be hassled or have to worry about anything, choose Stonebridge- they really made our wedding plans come to life, so we can cherish our day for life!

Danielle · Married on 09/20/2014

I had my wedding ceremony and reception at Stonebride Golf Club and it was the best choice I made. I met with Kim on a few occasions and communicated with her via email often. I did a taste testing and was instantly excited about my choice, there are so many food options it's wonderful. The week of Kim and I went over the details with a fine tooth comb and she asked all the questions and left me with none. Everything was so organized and ready for me the morning of. The day of our wedding everything went so smooth and all everyone talked about and are still talking about was how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue was. While it stormed like crazy and I was unable to take full advantage of the beautiful landscape and indoor/outdoor reception it was still so perfect and I loved every minute of the day. Kim was more then accommodating the entire day and the staff was incredible! Thank You to Stonebridge for making my wedding the most memorable day of my life!

Kelley · Married on 08/23/2014

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to use Stonebridge Golf Club for our wedding reception! From start to finish Kim, the coordinator, was extremely kind, understanding, flexible, helpful, patient, and professional. We had some specific requests and Kim didn't miss a beat. The work staff was just as wonderful and took great care of our guests.

Also, the hall itself is gorgeous. It combines the best of both world's with a beautiful indoor venue and a beautiful outdoor area (great for friends to sit and talk outside, grab a drink, or just get some fresh air). Our guests have been contacting us for the last two weeks to thank us for such a nice time. I feel like a lot of the thanks goes to Stonebridge.

Thank you so much Stonebridge for making our day so smooth, beautiful, and joyous! We will never forget it

Nancy · Married on 08/22/2014

We had a wonderful experience with the staff and facilities at Stonebridge. The food was delicious! We had some guests with specific dietary restrictions and they took care of our every need. I can't say enough good about Stonebridge and would highly recommend them for and outdoor wedding and indoor/outdoor reception.
    Nancy
    Mother of the Bride

Aimee · Married on 08/09/2014

The club was extremely helpful and accommodating. They returned phone calls promptly and were very flexible.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

My now husband and I looked at many venues before finding Stonebridge Golf Club, which is a breathtaking venue. We booked over a year in advance for our wedding and throughout our whole planning process, Kim was easy to get in contact with and extremely helpful. She was very organized and always available to meet. Their food was also delicious and we got many compliments on how good it was, as well as how beautiful the venue was. I would recommend Stonebridge to all couples!

Ashley · Married on 07/19/2014

We loved our wedding at Stonebridge Golf Club. The venue was perfect with the beautiful outdoor ceremony lawn, tiki bar and patio, and gorgeous dining room with huge windows and wood detailing. The tiki bar was an exceptionally big hit with our guests and almost everyone commented on how they loved the venue with the indoor/outdoor vibe.

The staff at stonebridge is amazing. I planned our wedding remotely from Chicago and thanks to Kim that was a breeze. She provided all the planning tools I needed and was always there to answer any and all of my questions. After the ceremony, when we came inside to sign our marriage license, Kim was waiting with cocktails for our parents as a "congratulations".

The food is delicious and Stonebridge hosts a couple of tasting dinners to help you decide on your menu. Good luck choosing though because it is all quite yummy! Another big selling point for us on Stonebridge was that the staff literally takes care of everything. The set-up and tear down is all handled by Stonebridge and if there should be inclimate weather they have a back up all ready to go. This peace of mind was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day.

I really cannot say enough about how great this place was for our wedding. For our budget, lifestyle, and personalities it was the perfect fit. The service, food, setting, and location are top notch.

Katie · Married on 07/12/2014

Through my internet research I came across Stonebridge multiple times. I was planning my wedding from Kansas and when I was able to get home and see Stonebridge, I knew it was going to be the place I was going to have my reception. Kim, who helps coordinate all the weddings, was amazing to work with! She was always very quick to respond to questions sent via e-mail and very willing to talk over the phone or in person to finalize the event. She even sent me samples of the sashes for the chair covers to Kansas to help me make my choice!

All my husband and I heard all night was how amazing the food was and how beautiful the site was. The site worked out great since we did have children there they had the option to go run around outside instead of bugging the other guests inside. The staff was very friendly and very helpful the whole night. They are also very flexible with vendor set up times too, which I know my florist appreciated too!

If you are looking to have a stress free wedding reception, I would choose Stonebridge, it was an amazing experience!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Stonebridge was a beautiful place for our summer wedding - both the ceremony site (outdoors) and reception were amazing. Kim, the coordinator, was so easy to work with along with great food, stress-free, and perfect weather - credit probably elsewhere for the latter...

Sent on 02/12/2015

This venue was incredible. Everything came out so beautiful and the staff made our day so special.

C. · Married on 07/06/2013

We just had our ceremony/reception here and it was just beautiful. Kim the owner was very accommodating and amazing to work with. The ceremony did get rained out however on the spot she relocated our entire ceremony. We could not say enough about this place. The staff was amazing and the food was to die for. The whole atmosphere was lovely and our guest had a fantastic time. We would recommend Stonebridge Golf Club to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2013

Kim is the coordinator at Stonebridge Golf Club. She was fast to respond to my emails and calls about wedding details. We used Stonebridge as both our wedding and reception venue. I could not be happier with the quality of the food and service.

Sent on 06/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2013

We loved having our wedding at Stonebridge Golf Club. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful, the venue and grounds were beautiful, and the food was fantastic. What more can you ask for?

Carla · Married on 04/27/2013

I chose Stonebridge for my reception venue. I couldn't be happier. I had to plan my wedding long distance and Kim at Stonebridge made that incredibly painless for me. She was always quick to answer my many questions via email or phone and did everything she could to accommodate all of my requests. For example, our package came with a full bar but we wanted to add some specific local beers to the menu. Kim made that happen for us. They let us set up in the morning so our friends bringing in flowers/cake/etc. could still get to our ceremony before the reception. We brought in a couple musicians and a DJ. Both worked well in the space. I never once felt stressed during my reception - the staff was wonderful. Having use of both the indoor and outdoor areas helped make the venue comfortable and spacious. Everyone loved the tiki bar! It was great to have the indoor/outdoor option without having to worry about the weather. All the dinner seating was still located inside, and the many windows gave a nice open feeling. Everyone enjoyed the food as well. The chief even made special meals for those with allergies or dietary restrictions (vegetarian/vegan). My guests thought everything was beautiful and enjoyed themselves so much it was hard to get them to leave at the end of the night. I had many friends and family tell me it was one of the best receptions they have attended.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Kathi · Married on 09/29/2012

We would highly recommend Stonebridge as a wedding site. Ceremony was outside on the beautiful golf course. Service was outstanding. Love the Tiki bar out on the patio. We upgraded the food menu and were very pleased. Kim and staff were wonderful to work with and very flexible. Emails were always answered promptly. Overall, a great place to have a party.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Casey · Married on 07/08/2017

I was married on July 8th 2017. Kim and the staff are fantastic and will do anything in their power to please. The food was fantastic. The venue was clean and elegant. The grounds were beyond beautiful. The planning process with Kim was a breeze and really made a daunting task feel easy. My day was perfect and went without a hitch. I love stonebridge and they will forever have a place in my heart for giving me the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Tamara · Married on 07/26/2014

Stonebridge Golf Club is THE best place to have a wedding in Ann Arbor. First and foremost, the grounds are absolutely beautiful. The trees, grass, and surroundings are kept up very well. Secondly, this venue has an outdoor space and an indoor space for your guests to enjoy. Some of my guests LOVED having the option of going to to tiki bar and sitting under the tent, while others enjoyed their time inside.

The thing that stands out most about this venue is the venue coordinator who I worked with throughout my entire wedding, Kim Mervis. She is awesome! She was responsive to my questions (usually answering emails within minutes) and provided me with concise answers. It was like having an on-site wedding planner/helper.

The food was outstanding. I suggest that you go to the tasting and try new things; you'll be surprised. The staff worked very hard to make our wedding a success. AWESOME venue!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Mary · Married on 10/12/2013

Stonebridge in Ann Arbor is an excellent special event venue. From the very beginning, they were easy to work with, communicated well and provided a wide range of services for a reasonable price. The site is stunning (excellent for outdoor photos) and their decor very nice. Most guests commented on how beautiful the table settings were. The food was exceptional and bar service generous.Every detail was seamlessly coordinated with the outside catering (cake, cheese specialties), the band, a string quartet and our families. They even cabled in a family member serving abroad. Their attention to detail and flexibility is remarkable. Our guests, who came from across the country, were all in awe. We simply basked in the pleasure of a memorable day, aware that every detail was tended to with care.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Kim was super accommodating and very quick to respond to all questions that I had. The venue was a great value and turned out absolutely beautiful once decorated.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Marissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Stonebridge was the perfect venue for our reception! We had about 150 guests and they fit perfectly in the dining room. (I wouldn't go much over 150).
    The staff were excellent and they checked in with us several times to make sure everything was perfect, especially Heather and Jeff!
    Kim was amazing to work with throughout the entire process and answered all of our questions. Everything was very thorough and detailed.
    The outdoor Tiki bar was an amazing addition to our reception and the guests loved the outdoor seating area as well.
    We chose the chivari chair upgrade as well and that really pulled the dining room together. It looked open, but intimate.
    The dance floor is on the smaller side, but this worked perfectly and made it easy for the DJ to keep people on the dance floor!

Would definitely recommend Stonebridge to the next happy couple! Stonebridge was amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2013

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

We booked Stonebridge Golf Club for our wedding ceremony and reception, we did this based on pictures and costumer reviews (we planned our Michigan wedding from Florida). When we viewed the venue for the first time a few month later we were blown away. The space was absolutely beautiful. When we were deciding on our dinner options Kim (Marketing and Special Events Coordinator) set up a wonderful tasting and made the dinner options as we requested. The day before the wedding Rob (the general manager) was there for the rehearsal. We had to move our wedding indoors because of the weather and Rob was right there helping us work on the logistics with a smile. In fact some of the bridal party started calling him Mr. Smiles, he was incredibly cheerful and extremely accommodating. The staff postponed setting up so my husband and I could practice our first dance on the dance floor. This venue was the perfect setting for our dream wedding.

Sent on 08/04/2013