Stonebridge Golf Club Reviews

Stonebridge Golf Club 5
Stonebridge Golf Club 6
Stonebridge Golf Club 7

J · Married on 09/22/2017

Kim was great to work with. She was very accommodating to every request we made, including some dietary restrictions for the food. The venue was beautiful, and the service was excellent. Everyone who attended the wedding had a fantastic time. I cannot recommend Stonebridge highly enough!

Sent on 12/11/2017

REID · Married on 08/19/2017

Great venue! From start to finish everyone at Stonebridge was very helpful and hands on to make our day the best it could be.
    Beautiful place, great food, etc. Looking for a venue near Ann Arbor - PICK STONEBRIDGE GOLF CLUB.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/12/2017

Stonebridge Golf Club was an AMAZING venue for our wedding ceremony and reception. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful it was, and how much they loved the indoor/outdoor set up. Kim was excellent the whole way through, and made everything come together perfectly. I was nervous to plan a wedding from out of state, but Kim made the process easy, and the day turned out better than I ever imagined. She was always prompt with her responses and really took the stress out of planning such a big event. She went above and beyond to make our wedding day come together perfectly. The day of, everything was set up exactly as we wanted it to be. Heather was our day of/ rehearsal coordinator and she was excellent! She kept everything running smoothly, and was quick to address any problems we ran into. She allowed me to be stress-free all day long, which is not easy on your own wedding day. She was also very patient with the wedding party, and I am extremely appreciative of that. Jeff was the food and beverage supervisor for our rehearsal dinner and wedding day, and he was wonderful as well. He was receptive to our needs, checked in frequently to make sure everything was running smoothly, and the food and drinks for both our rehearsal dinner and our reception turned out excellent, with rave reviews from our guests. I can’t say enough good things about Stonebridge and the staff. Everyone was easy to work with, friendly, and accommodating. Stonebridge Golf Club is a beautiful venue and we highly recommend it to anyone. We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

Sent on 08/16/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Get married here! We did both the ceremony and reception here and it was amazing. It was so beautiful and elegant and so much more than I thought it would be. The event planner Kim was so great to work with. We also hired her for a couple of hours the day of and it was a great decision. She helped everything run so smoothly. The rest of the staff was great too. They are extremely accommodating and I could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else. I love the set up of the venue. It was so great being able to utilize the inside and then having access to the outdoor patio. Have your wedding here you will not regret it!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Darrian · Married on 07/01/2017

We loved Stonebridge! We received a ton of compliments on our beautiful venue from all of our guests. Kim was amazing throughout the entire process and made our day super special. Jeff was also incredibly helpful day of. Thank you everyone there for making our day amazing. It was a beautiful day!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

A beautiful place for any occasion. We had our ceremony outside and our reception inside and it was amazing. The grounds are beautiful. The tiki bar and the outdoor amenities are superb. Inside wasser up fantastic. Room for 200 guests. I couldn't recommend them better!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Kristen · Married on 05/27/2017

Kim went above and beyond in helping us plan our wedding day, that turned out absolutely beautifully. She was always so prompt and helpful with her answers, which was very reassuring during the planning process! I would recommend this venue if you are looking for a place that will give you all the attention you need.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Tina · Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Stonebridge Golf Club!Kim was amazing throughout the whole process. Any question or change I had, I was able to email her and get a response within hours. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch, and everyone loved the whole atmosphere. I am especially grateful for the special attention given to the bridal party while in the"holding area" before the ceremony- Kim personally brought us drinks and samples of our appetizers so we'd have something to snack on. Overall excellent experience and we are so happy and thankful we found this gem in our own back yard!

Sent on 01/15/2017

Tracy · Married on 12/10/2016

Our wedding reception was everything I could have dreamed of. The venue was decorated beautifully, our guests raved about the food and everyone had an amazing time. I would highly recommend Stonebridge for a wedding reception any time of year. It's an absolutely beautiful location.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Sheila · Married on 10/28/2016

Kim Mervis was AMAZING! She was like our own, personal wedding consultant. Stonebridge was very accommodating and saw to ALL our special requests! Also made sure all the little details were covered, as instructed. Would highly recommend them for any special occasion!

Sent on 11/13/2016
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 10/28/2016

Stonebridge is absolutely incredible! Kim and her staff saw to every little fine detail I gave to her for our ceremony AND reception and if I could do it all over again, I would pick them in a heartbeat! Every time I felt like going into bridezilla mode, Kim was there to assure me everything was going to turn out great. She really ended up being our wedding planner, even though that was not in her job description! I HIGHLY recommend Stonebridge to any Ann Arbor couple!!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Barb · Married on 10/01/2016

Wonderful experience for a wonderful day!

Doug · Married on 10/01/2016

Kim was excellent at her craft. The staff was friendly and attentive. The whole day and night went just as we had planned. We would highly recommend Stonebridge as your venue choice! Food was great for 180 people.

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

I could not have asked for a more amazing experience for our wedding day.

Stonebridge knocked it out of the park in every way. Kim is the most responsive person I have ever met and so easy to work with. The quick turn times and detailed responses she gave took away so much of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, that alone is priceless. She is also extremely flexible and really helps you create custom visions for your wedding. (For example, there is flexibility in the menu, a signature drink, decorations, everything!)

The service and organization during our wedding was impeccable. Everything was on time, all the food was warm and delicious, and the venue looked flawless the day of.

Outside of service itself, Stonebridge is in an amazing location and has a beautiful indoor and outdoor area that you can really transform into your wedding vision.

If you choose to put your trust in Kim and Stonebridge you will be SO happy you did. Thank you Stonebridge for giving us the perfect wedding day and experience.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

Stonebridge Golf Club is AMAZING! We could not have asked for a better venue! Kim is fantastic! Anytime we had a question about anything Kim emailed us back usually within 5 minutes. Reliability like that is hard to find. She even went out of her way to make sandwiches for the bridal party because she knew that we probably had not eaten much that day. She was always asking us if we needed anything. At one point she left our reception and Rob took over, and Rob was awesome as well! Having a venue care about your overall experience made our day better than we could've imagined. Even though Kim and her staff is what truly made the day run so smoothly, the venue itself is breathtaking! Our photographer had plenty of places to shoot from. The weather cooperated and allowed us to get married at the pergola just before sunset. It was also nice to have peace of mind knowing that if the weather didn't cooperate and it had rained, that we could've still gotten married in the tent outside. Even nicer was knowing that we could wait until 15 minutes before the ceremony started to make that call. At other places it's made a couple of hours before and the weather could clear up by the time the ceremony begins. Having the tiki bar and tables and chairs outside is something our guests raved about! When the sun set and dinner was served there was a nice glow inside due to the floor to ceiling windows. The food was excellent! Our guests got to pick from filet, cherry chicken, or vegetarian lasagna. I heard all of the entrees were delicious. We sprung for the late night pizza/bosco sticks and smores bar. Our guests LOVED them both! All I heard from people that night and into the next week was how perfect our wedding was. Whether it was the delicious food, friendly staff, or beautiful venue all received a 5 star rating from our guests. I of course will do the same! Bottom line, if you choose to have your wedding at Stonebridge, you are choosing to have a perfect day!

Daniel · Married on 07/03/2016

Absolutely loved Stonebridge. Staff was extremely helpful, flexible, and prepared. Food was delicious and so many options to choose from! Venue was gorgeous with all of the windows and the outdoor ceremony. I would highly recommend Stonebridge for a wedding or other event!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Jung-Min · Married on 07/02/2016

Perfect July wedding. Beautiful setting. Kim was very prompt, courteous, attentive, and easy to work with, especially considering that we were planning the wedding from 600miles away. There were some concerns from my family who went to the food tasting, but the dinner for our reception was amazing. Late night fries station is a must.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Katie · Married on 06/17/2016

I could not have asked for a better location. The golf course is beautiful and my summer wedding photos look like they were from a magazine. The reception hall was also wonderful. There are so many windows that it keeps the room bight and open with natural light. The patio space was great for my guests to hang out on during cocktail hour and after dinner. The food and drinks were better than imagine. I was thrilled and my guests were pretty happy too! The getting ready space for the guys and the girls was perfect. We could be at the same location without bumping into each other before our first look. I was also able to see the reception room as it was being set up so I knew it was going to be perfect! If you are looking for a gorgeous golf course wedding with excellent food, staff, amenities, and the perfect back drop for photos, then Stone Bridge should definitely be number 1 on your list.

Johanna · Married on 06/11/2016

If you're looking for the best deal in Ann Arbor, you've found it. The minimum here is $12,000, which we barely hit with 125 people. This included: the ceremony, the cocktail hour tiki bar, color napkins, centerpieces, set-up and tear-down of our items like placecards and favors, 3 entrees, hors d'ouevres, and a refreshment station before the ceremony. Included regardless of add-ons? Bar/booze service, waiters, bartenders, cake cutting, linens, chairs, tables...book here and you are set for most of your wedding. Seriously.
    We can't say enough good things about Kim and her team. When we had updates (including adjusting our original estimation from 200 with more nos than we'd expected), Kim was immediately responsive and understanding. Day-of staff was incredible at keeping everything going (Kim had a prior engagement). We hadn't realized we'd booked during Ramadan until one of our attending friends mentioned it; their meals were boxed up to enjoy later that night when the daily fast was over. Kim and the staff did not have to go out of their way for that, but the fact that they did speaks volumes of their professionalism, courtesy, respect, and customer commitment.

Sent on 07/28/2016

Juliana · Married on 06/11/2016

When starting out on our wedding planning march, we went around to a lot of local venues and spoke with even more. Upon walking in to our first meeting with Kim at Stonebridge, we knew we found our wedding home! In fact, we cancelled several other meetings that we had following the same day. Kim is fantastically responsive and accommodating. We had some special requests, all of which were handled promptly, professionally, and appropriately.

We were able to do some private tastings for the catering aspect with chef Justin. I (the bride!), my mother, and other family members suffer from some severe allergies. Justin made sure to order and keep the food for our wedding separate and safe for me and my family and guests. He went to great lengths with creating new recipes and catering to my needs. On top of that, we had compliments for many guests on the exquisite food! We had some picky chefs in attendance who gave him high praise. It really couldn't have been better!

All through the process, Kim kept in close contact and guided us through everything with her years of experience and familiarity with the process and venue. She helped me organize my thoughts, think through ideas in comparison with things she's seen in the past, plan our decorations, get everything and everyone in order, and so much more!

The location was perfect with a beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony and indoor reception area. It was so convenient to have everything together! On the day of our wedding, Kim was fantastic catering to me and my party and keeping everyone calm and on schedule. I truly couldn't have made it through without her, she is such a blessing!

You won't be disappointed with your wedding at Stonebridge, in fact, you will be thrilled!

Jeongwoon · Married on 05/28/2016

James and I had our wedding reception at Stonebridge golf club on May 28, 2016. The vendor was truly beautiful - we had an access to both outdoor and indoor facilities. We had our cocktail hour late night snack bar outdoors and the actual reception was held indoors. It was such a great balance to have both indoor and outdoor facilities, and people could use outdoor tiki bar throughout the reception! The golf course was just beautiful to take photos with bridal party, friends and family. We got a lot of compliments from our guests about the venue indeed. Furthermore, Kim was absolutely helpful! Until the last moment, we had some changes for guest list and menu of choice as a couple of our guests RSVPed, but canceled at the last moment. However, even at the last moment, Kim indeed accommodated all of our changes and needs. She was just great! Her work was just impressive from the beginning until the end, and it was so much pleasure to work with her (as a bride, I didn't need extra stress!). I can confidently tell you my experience with Stonebridge gold club was absolutely five stars with no second thought!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Barbara · Married on 10/03/2015

It was. Perfect celebration, no complaints...food and service was beyond excellent...could not have planned without the expertise of Kim mervis

Simona · Married on 09/19/2015

Kim is the owner of the golf club, but she did all kinds of work to help us figure out what we need to do, because my husband and I are both living in China, finding a wedding location online seemed such a big task and risk because we couldn't physically go to the venue to check out the layout, but when we reached out to Kim, she gave us a virtual facetime tour, it was winter, the golf course didn't look very attractive back then, but we liked the idea that we could have a outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at the same location, so we signed the contract with her soon after the virtual tour, it turned out that was the best choice we've ever made! The Golf club looked gorgeous on our beautiful fall wedding day, the food was amazing, my guests kept talking about that was the best wedding food they ever had, it was such a nice place and Kim was such a helpful coordinator! We couldn't be happier with Stonebridge Golf Club!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Was a great choice for our wedding! Everyone was great to work with and they went above/beyond for our day.
    We would choose them again. Thanks for making us feel special and caring for our wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Carrey · Married on 05/30/2015

Kim, Doug & the entire Stonebridge staff were wonderful to work with! They all made sure my wedding day was absolutely phenomenal, despite being rainy and stormy most of the day. We did have our ceremony in their tent, and it was still as lovely and beautiful as it could have been in the sun. The food was amazing and everyone had a great time! The entire planning process with Stonebridge has been fantastic. Any questions or issues were resolved usually within a business day via email. If I had to do it all over, I would still pick Stonebridge!!! 7/5 stars!!!

Sent on 06/07/2015