Stonebridge Country Club Reviews

Stonebridge Country Club 1
Stonebridge Country Club 2
Stonebridge Country Club 3

Caly · Married on 07/23/2016

We LOVED stonebridge. Joley is excellent at her job and made sure the planning process and event was smooth, special, and fun. The food was delicious, great drink choices, a beautiful space, and all for an affordable price. We also really enjoyed our servers, we were begging them to join us on the dance floor at the end of the night because they felt like family! I have absolutely no complaints about Stonebridge, you should choose them if you want a worry-free, stunning wedding :)!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Stonebridge Country Club 4
    Stonebridge Country Club 5
    Stonebridge Country Club 6

Bonnie Meyers · Married on 07/23/2016

Exceptional everything!

It is one of the most beautiful venues you will ever find. It was reasonably priced and, because they don't advertise, we were able to book fairly easily. The food and service were exceptional and Joley is a dream to work with.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2009

I had been looking all over the suburbs of Chicago and remembered about Stonebridge Country Club. At first thought since they are a private Country Club I thought that they might not accept 'outside' weddings and receptions, but they did. Finding a date was easier than ever. I believe we signed in June of 08 and basically only one other day in June of 09 was taken, we really lucked out. The entire process was very smooth. We were so pleased with everything, the food was outstanding! They were very reasonably priced for the food and for the ceremony, really it was one of the least expensive places for a ceremony that I had seen. They basically have a few packages to choose from and you start with what you are going to serve, chicken, meat, seafood, or combo. From there with my package was a choice of served appetizers for 1 hour after ceremony, salad, main course. There was a 4.5 hour bar package with it closed during dinner. You did have to bring your own cake. Candles and table arrangements were provided, along with white linens and they did have a choice of free colored napkins. The service was impeccable, Joley was our go to before and partially during the ceremony and she always got back to us and always had a very fair answer to our requests. After our ceremony was done and we were taking pictures we discovered that we had our personal server/helper. He was unbelievable! While doing photos, he was right there with ice cold water and continued to ask if we needed anything, and then through out dinner and even after he was still there to help out with anything. I have never had service like that anywhere and we were overly pleased with all the work and help that he gave us. We could not have been happier with everything at Stonebridge, they had it all; the right price, outstanding service, amazing food and the atmosphere was romantic!

Sent on 07/15/2009
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

My parents are members and encouraged me to book Stonebridge Country Club when I was looking for a wedding venue - I'm so glad I did! The clubhouse itself is beautiful and Joley was so helpful organizing everything. She was always willing to answer our many questions, even when we just happened to stop by or find her when having dinner at Stonebridge. The day before our wedding I left piles and boxes of our decorations with only a few notes and I was amazed that she set everything up exactly the way I wanted! My wedding day was so easy, I didn't have to concern myself with any of the details. The reception space was beautiful and the outdoor grounds, where we had the ceremony and cocktail hour, were breathtaking. Our wedding was at the very end of summer so the outdoor fire pit was welcomed by our guests to keep warm during cocktail hour. Overall we had a great experience at Stonebridge Country Club and I would definitely recommend this venue for weddings or other events!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Becca · Married on 08/04/2012

We were looking for a place for a reception and somebody recommended checking out Stonebridge so we did. It was beautiful and the best price that we could find. They provided many of the decorations and even set it all up for us which was very helpful! It looked beautiful that day, I really couldn't have pictured it any better, they even had candles in the windows up above. We got so many good pictures in the entry way near the fireplace and outside. I did have a little trouble getting responses to my e-mails sometimes, but I probably should have picked up the phone or went in since I did have quite a few questions about details and such. Overall, we had a great experience and everyone was helpful and friendly!

Sent on 08/16/2012