Stonebridge Center Reviews

5 | Natural Bridge Station, VA

5 Reviews for Stonebridge Center

Audra · Married on 12/30/2017

The entire team was great. They really helped us from the planning, to picking vendors, to executing the party. It was a great party and we couldn't have done it without the team!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Mary Lee · Married on 04/29/2017

Our Daughter had her wedding reception at The Stonebridge Center on April 29th, 2017. It was the perfect place. I can't say enough about the professionalism and the care we were given. We had the venue all day Friday, Saturday and set a time to pick up our personal belongings on Sunday. They provided set up, clean up, tables chairs and linens all in one price. It was Great!

The wedding party decided to get dressed have their the girls had there make up done and take pictures there before the wedding, which worked perfectly the photographer had every one in one building. There is a brides room and the man cave for the guys to hang out in. We used Lexington Limo to take the bridal party to the church and back. Best decision we could have made was to choose Stonebridge!

If you are looking for a venue I would encourage everyone to check out this hidden gem.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Raven · Married on 09/24/2016

Stonebridge and staff: Mary, Rebecca, and Allen were amazing! Price is affordable and when we kept changing the number of guest and tables they were all in and totally helpful. They were willing to set up and take down decor and they have so many BEAUTIFUL rooms within the venue to choose from! If you're getting married and want to relief half of the stress and would like a venue that has everything Included you should reach out to them!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/20/2017

The people at the Stonebridge Center are awesome!!! They are so friendly and helpful. They offered good recommendations for vendors and helpful wedding planning tips. They did all set up and tear down and I only needed to bring and tear down my own decorations. They were EXTREMELY flexible and let us use the venue whenever we wanted for as long as we wanted. We could decorate and tear down at our own pace and we did not have a time limit or extra charges. We also used a room for the rehearsal dinner and there were nice rooms for the guys and girls to get ready before the ceremony

Sent on 05/30/2017

Katherine · Married on 11/03/2018

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

11.10.18 - Wedding

Let me start by saying our wedding was wonderful and we are so happy with it.

Our issue was with the fact that when we did a tour three separate times we met with Allen (love him), who told us on those three separate times that we had access to the entire venue.

The week of our wedding was the first time I met Mary and she informed me we only had access to the two rooms and Allen informed us wrong. I live by the old adage if you want something done right you should do it yourself.

We loved the space but wish we would have been informed correctly from the beginning.

At the end of the day we loved the wedding, loved the people, and loved the space.

Sent on 12/10/2018