Stone Ridge Event Center Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

Jacquesha B. Married on 05/08/2021

Breathtaking

Stone Ridge is a Eden and Ms Laurie the owner is phenomenal. From the first visit to the location - to the walk through before the wedding I have no complaints. The venue speaks for it self - Breathtaking. The staff the day of the wedding was amazing. Ms Laurie - the owner is very professional, caring and responsive. I highly recommend using this venue for your next event.
  • Kathy
    Kathy R. Married on 02/15/2020

I hired this vendor as soon as I walked in the door.

These are very professional people. I was treated like family. I love the atmosphere!

Stone Ridge Event Center's reply:

Dear Kathy,

Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to leave such a nice review. We appreciate it very much and we are looking forward to your day in here at Stone Ridge.
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin L. Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful venue

The venue is beautiful. The owner is very responsive and nice. You wouldn't regret this event space.

Stone Ridge Event Center's reply:

Jasmin,

Thank you so much. Your day is fast approaching :) Looking forward to it. We really appreciate our customers taking the time to leave a review.
  • Erica and Antonio
    Erica A. Married on 09/23/2017
    Mrs. Laurie is wonderful. The venue was awesome. My guest are still raving about the epic night we had. They were amazed with the venue and you will be too..
    C Married on 10/15/2016
    From start to finish, our experience with the Stone Ridge Event Center was fantastic! The staff was extremely accommodating and paid very close attention to our needs as vendors at a recent event. The facility was beautifully decorated and every detail meticulously appointed. Access to the facility was exceptionally easy for load in and parking; and the grounds were beautifully kept and clean. Lydia was a delight to work with as well - so very cheerful and professional!

We would highly recommend Stone Ridge Event Center for your upcoming wedding, corporate event or private party!
    Aja Married on 04/15/2017
    This place is BEAUTIFUL and Laurie is very nice and helpful! I wanted an outside wedding but the entire outside of the venue wasn't completed when I first got in contact with this venue (actually a few things weren't done yet). But Laurie and everyone made sure that everything I needed to be done by my big day was completed (and if anything still needed work, it was definitely hidden from guests). I would recommend this place to anyone for any event! Very spacious, gorgeous all throughout and lovely people to work with. Thanks Laurie and Stone Ridge Event Center!