Stone Mill Inn Reviews

Stone Mill Inn 5
Stone Mill Inn 6
Stone Mill Inn 7

Andrea · Married on 10/24/2015

We got married at the Stone Mill Inn in October, 2015. From the initial tour in April, 2014 to the food tasting and meetings along the way, I consistently felt like Judy and Amanda were there to support me and help us make the best decisions for our wedding. The entire process was seamless and fun. We loved working with the entire team! We received many compliments not just on the beauty of the Inn but also on how well run and seamless everything felt for the guests and wedding party. I loved that they handled set up and I didn't have to stress the day of, knowing everything would be perfect when we arrived. I cannot say enough good things about the Stone Mill Inn and I would recommend it to anyone!

Sent on 12/27/2015
  • Jeannie

Jeannie · Married on 10/02/2015

My fiancé aren't married just yet, but this is where we are holding our ceremony and reception in October. The venue is gorgeous all times of the year! the food and catering is amazing and Amanda is helping us a long in the best ways possible. I can't wait for the wedding, of course, & we can't wait to see everything come together!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Cayla · Married on 06/26/2015

We have nothing but good things to say about the Stone Mill Inn. We got married at the end of June and the property was absolutely beautiful—green and lush, blooming flowers, well maintained grounds. We had an outdoor ceremony and the reception inside. We worked with Amanda who was extremely helpful and responded to our emails very quickly. She was especially helpful with all of the last-minute details that just come up, and she is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced! We also used the other planner there, Judy, as our florist and she did a tremendous job, especially with her working with my lack of knowledge about flowers. They made sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding, and I did not have a single stressor the day of. Their pricing may be more than other venues in the area, but they are worth every penny! The catering that is associated with the venue was fantastic as well. Everyone loved the food and it was very easy working with Chef Joe. As a bride who did not have very clear visions for things and had less than 5 months to plan, highly recommend! My guests raved about the venue as well!

Sent on 07/21/2015

kathryn · Married on 09/27/2014

Our first vendor pick was the Stone Mill Inn. Our entire vision for the wedding hinged on the venue being a cozy, country location and that was certainly provided here. Our coordinator, Amanda, was so helpful each step of the way. No question was too small and Amanda was always reachable and responsive. All of the other vendors were familiar with Amanda and with the venue and worked seamlessly to create Kathryn's dream wedding. The onsite caterer, Unique Presentations, provided a wonderful meal for our guests. The entire experience was beyond our expectations!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Megan · Married on 08/02/2014

Just had our beautiful wedding at the stone mill inn! So happy we chose it for our venue! Wedding coordinators, Judy and Amanda were do professional and did an amazing job setting up the ceremony and reception area the way I had envisioned. Judy did a great job with the flower arrangements and was so in tune with what we wanted for our big day. Amanda kept me calm and collected before I walked down the aisle. Even with possible rain in the forecast they assured me my wedding would be flawless. It ended up being a beautiful day with great weather and everyone had an amazing time. Also it was so convenient to have on site catering. Unique presentations put together a delicious meal and all the guests raved about how it was the best food they ever had at a wedding! You won't be disappointed with this venue!

Sent on 08/04/2014

John · Married on 07/04/2014

The Stone Mill Inn was a fantastic venue; we used them only for the reception but they were very helpful and flexible with our needs. Having the caterer on-site, the bed and breakfast for the night of, and the experience with other vendors in the area was a big plus.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Laura · Married on 06/20/2014

I could not have asked for a better wedding day! The venue is gorgeous, and Amandy & Judy were so attentive. They were flexible with requests we had and they made sure I didn't have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding. They are super quick to reply to emails and extremely helpful in the planning process. The onsite caterer Unique Presentations had amazing food that the guests couldn't stop raving about. It's definitely the best wedding food I've ever had! Thanks for making our day perfect and I would definitely recommend you to anyone getting married.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Katlyn · Married on 05/25/2014

The ladies at the Stone Mill were amazing to work with. They talked us through our event and were flexible for our personal touches and ideas. They were able to take our decorations early and set everything up on our big day, letting us prepare worry free. They had a contracted caterer that they worked with. Please reference my vendor review for more information.

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • Jane · Married on 04/19/2014

The Stone Mill Inn is an absolutely beautiful venue that offers top notch service. We were so please with the whole experience from beginning to end. Amanda, Judy and Chef Joe were a pleasure to work with. They are a very gifted in what they do ! And they were most sincere in their working relationship with us. The meals were superb as were the appetizers and desserts. The beautifully landscaped grounds, old mill, and mansion provided the perfect backdrop. They were always very responsive, thorough, helpful, kind and most gracious to accommodate all of our requests. We were most appreciative of the personal attention they gave us not only on the wedding day but for the whole year leading up to that day, through all of the planning and preparation. They are a wonderful group of people to work with !! Thank you !!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/19/2014

Absolutely beautiful and wonderful to work with in the planning process!

Sent on 05/05/2014

This was the second wedding my family and I had at The Stone Mill Inn in 2 years! As the mother of the bride, I wanted to be able to enjoy the day -- not having to worry about anything. From a June wedding to a November wedding, both of our daughters had a beautiful day. One wedding ceremony was held outside at the Kiln and the other held outside on the patio. One was a late afternoon/evening and the other a morning. Two totally different brides with two totally different weddings -- the Inn was the constant. From preplanning, to linen options, to Chef Joe, there was not one thing we asked for or needed that was not carried out by Amanda and Judy. Bring your centerpieces and decorations to the rehearsal and they arrange and place everything according to your specifications. At one wedding, Amanda was even called into service to sew on a button on a tux; something I didn't even know about until I saw a picture days later! That is what I call not having to worry about anything. My family and I truly cannot say enough positive things about the Inn. It is absolutely beautiful, inside and out, has immaculate grounds, breathtaking picture opportunities, beautiful accommodations for the bride and girls to get ready in, the food is delicious, and the wait staff are polite, efficient, and unobtrusive. The Inn truly goes above and beyond. For a worry free day of beautiful memories, look no further than the Inn in Hellam, PA.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Stone Mill Inn's reply:

Thank you so much Kim, it was truly a pleasure working with both Jess and Katie for their weddings as well as you and your family. What a lovely review! -Amanda

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2013

Judy & Amanda are professionals who know the venue, the process and what works best for the venue! They are friendly, responsive and fun to work with during the planning process. The venue is perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Sandy · Married on 10/13/2013

The Stone Mill Inn was so gorgeous, beautiful, and unique with their several options!! Amanda was absolutely amazing to work with from day one til end of the day! She made our day so perfect that we didn't have to worry about anything and was very flexible with all of our needs, even on the day of. Amanda and Judy were insure all day just to see if we needed anything and to help direct everything! We had use of their gorgeous 1700s-1800s insure mansion for the girls to get ready, get their hair and make up done, and just relax on the morning of. There are 4-5 spots on site that is beyond beautiful for outdoor ceremonies. They even rearranged everything because it pored 10+ inches 2 days prior but still made it work for our dream ceremony. They have an incredible large brick patio covered with a tent and lights for our cocktail hour. The Stone Mill Inn has so much charm and beauty with the stone exterior, hard wood floors, wood beams, and unique details. It was an amazing venue with extremely helpful staff who responded do quickly to all of our needs. They also have an on site caterer called Unique Presentations. Chef Joe had incredible options for any size budget. The presentation for everything was modern and classy. Everyone commented on the delicious food and where we found this phenomenal venue!! Thank you for everything Amanda and Judy and the Stone Mill Inn!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better place to have my wedding. From the minute I saw the pictures online I knew I wanted to get married at stone mill inn. The venue is gorgeous and the entire staff from the chef to the coordinators to the lady that cleans, everyone was there to help you every step of the way. There is no stress required. Stone mill inn staff makes your dreams become a reality. I would recommend this venue to everybody I know. It is truly the most amazing place to have your special day. It was the best day of my life.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Corinne · Married on 10/04/2013

The Stone Mill Inn was a fantastic place to have our fall wedding. Our guests loved the venue and couldn't get over how well it fit in with the theme we had planned. Judy and Amanda were a pleasure to work with and provided us with more help then we had ever imagined. I would recommend the Stone Mill Inn to any of my friends in the area forany type of celebration.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Stefanie · Married on 09/21/2013

I don't even have the words to express how wonderful Amanda, Judy, Chef Joe, and the rest of the staff were. Everything was perfect! They really listened to what we envisioned and made it happen. If I was able to give 10 stars I would!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2013

Amanda and Judy were both wonderful to work with and the venue was absolutely incredible. Not to mention, they have the best caterer!! The food was a huge hit at our wedding!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

We were thrilled with our event at Stone Mill Inn, everything was perfect! I would also highly recommend the in house caterer, the food was amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2013

heather · Married on 06/16/2013

Stone mill inn was a fantastic venue, and so helpful! They made my day perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Lonnie · Married on 06/15/2013

Amazing place, worry free, stress free, amazing food from day 1 till 2 yrs later would go back in heart beat best place ever, constantly hear positive reviews! Amanda was spectacular

Sent on 06/22/2013

Ashli · Married on 06/15/2013

The Stone Mill Inn was absolutely wonderful! Amanda was extremely helpful every step of the way, and she and Judy were especially helpful the day of the event. As a bride, it was so nice to be able to relax the day of my wedding and not have to stress about anything. All of my guests raved about how beautiful and organized it was there.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/08/2013

The perfect place to have a wedding reception. Amanda, the event coordinator, is wonderful to work with and makes sure every detail of your event is exactly what you want. I am so happy that I chose The Stone Mill Inn to have my reception.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Natasha · Married on 06/07/2013

Although it might have rained on the wedding day, it still was the most amazing day! I could not have picked a more beautiful place to get married at!

Sent on 06/27/2013

My husband and I had a wonderful wedding at the Stone Mill Inn. Everything went smoothly and the staff were all very friendly and prompt. The food was excellent! We couldn't have asked for a better venue. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Cindy · Married on 05/31/2013

I only had one complaint from some of our guest. Some of the dinner plates were not clean. Other than that I have to say it was perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2013