Stone Manor Country Club Reviews

217 | Middletown, MD

217 Reviews for Stone Manor Country Club

Jessica · Married on 06/10/2011

Stone Manor was the perfect place for our wedding. It was the greatest day of my life. Brian and Lori are fabulous, very friendly and very organized. The manor and grounds are beautiful. I felt like a princess the 3 days that I stayed there over the course of my wedding weekend. It was everything that I ever imagined it would be and I was able to relax and enjoy my time with family, friends, and most importantly, my husband. Some of my guests were raving that it was the best wedding they had ever been too. Thanks again Stone Manor!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Katherine · Married on 04/30/2011

We had our wedding at Stone Manor and it was absolutely beautiful! Brian and Loree are responsive, professional, and caring! They always responded to my emails and calls promptly and in a caring manner. I felt confident that my wedding day would go exaclty as I had imagined thanks to Brian and Loree! The innkeepers, Vern & Astra, were also very sweet to us during our stay at Stone Manor. Stone Manor offers the ability to use a variety of vendors that cater to your specific needs as opposed to other venues that require you to use all of their vendors. The grounds at Stone Manor are extremely well kept and beautiful! There are many wonderful places to take photos and the reception site is beautiful as well! I would defintely pick Stone Manor again as my venue and would highly recommend it to other brides!

Sent on 05/17/2011

Angela · Married on 04/16/2011

Stone Manor was truly a beautiful place for us to get married. The caretakers made it very easy for us and everything went smoothly.

Sent on 04/22/2011

Jennifer · Married on 11/13/2010

Stone Manor was the perfect place for us to have our wedding and reception. Everything was run smoothly and the location is gorgeous. My family stayed there for the weekend and we loved the rooms and the most amazing breakfasts each morning!

Sent on 01/04/2011

N · Married on 11/07/2010

Exquisite setting - my guests are still commenting on the location. Brian was amazing - when our baker flaked he stepped in and just took care of it. The end result was actually nicer than what we were planning, and for less than what we would have spent otherwise. Lori is a complete sweetheart. Bride and groom suites were spacious and good for prepping. Cannot recommend this location, Brian and Lori enough.

Sent on 03/17/2011

Alysa · Married on 10/22/2010

Stone Manor is a beautiful venue. I had my wedding ceremony at sunset with the cocktail hour on the patio. The reception was in the tent (which does not feel like a tent at all). The inn and ground are well maintained. They have really thought of everything to insure the event runs smoothly. The best part is that they only host one event per day and you can access most of the property for pictures.

Sent on 01/21/2011

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2010

We absolutely loved Stone Manor County Club. Brian was a delight to work with and was very helpful along the entire process. We used vendors recommended by Brian and would not change any of our choices. Brian really knows what he is talking about and makes sure your wedding is everything you dreamed of and more. We had a wedding planner and he worked well with her and gave her lots of helpful tips! Stone Manor is breathe-taking and beautiful. We have so many wonderful pictures around the Manor. We were able to get married outside with the sunset and it was everything we could have hoped for and more. The tent is amazing, you walk in and have no idea you are in a tent. We had a blast and would do it all over again! We were so happy to have found a place that was able to hold the amount of people we had and work with us on an outside ceremony, inside reception.

Sent on 11/17/2010

Valerie · Married on 10/03/2010

My husband and I are so happy we chose Stone Manor as our venue. Our wedding was perfect, exactly what we wanted, and mostly because of the venue. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful, elegant, classy, picturesque, and stunning the location was for our event. If you live in the DC area and want a country-esque, outdoor ceremony/reception, look no further. As you drive up to the manor, you have a sense of arrival. The grounds and manor are your first impressions and they are lasting. The land is well-manicured and impressive. The manor can host small to large weddings. We had about 50 people and it was perfect!!! The tent is included in the venue's price and can hold a few hundred people. I was worried my small party would get lost in the tent, but the way the venue owners, Brian and Loree, have decorated it with the lighting really makes the tent feel cozy. Stone Manor offers many ceremony locations. Brian has every single one of them planned out and explains the best way for the bride to approach each and the best seating arrangement. There is not one bad location. Cocktail hour is behind the manor. It's a great spot because your guests are admiring all of their surroundings. Don't worry about inclement weather plans. Stone Manor offers a great plan B. In fact, I wasn't worried about rain on my wedding day because I thought the inclement weather plan sounded just as great. The bridal suite is a great room to get ready in. It's spacious and relaxing. The groom's room is far enough away that you two will not see one another. All of the guest rooms are beautifully decorated and your guests will love staying overnight.

Brian and Loree, the owners, are friendly and will take care of you every step of the way. They go above and beyond their duties. They patiently explain every thing to you, offer lots of great advice and ideas, and reply to your emails and phone calls in a very timely manner. They are also extremely flexible. I had zero stress working with them. They are honest business owners and do not have any hidden costs. On the day of, they are there for you and strive to alleviate some of the stress. Brian had mimosas ready for me when family started stressing me out. Believe me, this was a great touch!!! These people know what they are doing and how to take care of the bride. They also handle every logistical step of the ceremony. They will cue everyone from your ring bearer, to your musicians, to the bride. You do not have to worry about this part at all. Afterward, they are out of the way and you will not see them.

Stone Manor uses Carriage House Inn as its exclusive caterer. The food is presented in a creative and tasteful manner. They serve great quality food and its delicious. All of my guests said they were impressed with the presentation and they couldn't believe how great it tasted. They said it did not taste like wedding food at all. My husband and I didn't know what to expect when we went for our tasting, but were extremely impressed and even more so the day of the wedding. The catering staff is professional and helpful.

The B&B caretakers are very polite and inviting. I felt right at ease with them and they accommodated everyone's needs. The breakfast the next day was superb!

My husband and I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this venue, or about the owners. This was the perfect place for our wedding and as I look through our pictures, I'm constantly reminded of its beauty and how Stone Manor made our day a memorable one. Thanks Stone Manor!!!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Elise · Married on 09/24/2010

Stone Manor was the first and only venue we looked at for our wedding reception. After touring the property and meeting Brian (the owner), I knew the search for the perfect venue was over, not only were the manor house, grounds and tent gorgeous, but I knew Brian and the staff at Stone Manor were going to help make our wedding amazing. Brian and Loree were kind, friendly and very easy to wrok with. They were readily available to answer any questions I had throughout the planning process and continuously provided the utmost service to make our wedding day go smoothly.

Our fall wedding turned out to be a little warmer than originally anticipated, but Stone Manor took charge the night before the wedding and made sure we had fans for the reception tent to keep guests cool. The small staff at Stone Manor as well as the catering staff of Carriage House were very professional and accomodating, they made sure the event ran smoothly while fulfilling their duties and responsibilities to the highest degree. T

The value of having our reception at Stone Manor was well worth the cost and I could not have imagined a better more perfect venue for our wedding. My bridesmaids and I spent the day of the wedding hangingout and getting ready in the bridal suite at Stone Manor, the bridal suite was gorgeous and it accomodated all of us nicely and comfortably.

The flexibility of Stone Manor was only a small part of the reason we chose to have our reception there. Stone Manor allows for the hosts to purchase and provide their own alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for their event (you do have to use bartenders from your caterer). We were able to save a lot of money by purchasing sodas, beer and wine, etc from Costco and Ye Ol' Spirits. Not many vendors allow this flexibility for the specific fact of wanting to nickle and dime you. That point only further showed the integrity and honesty of Stone Manor and their commitment to their clients.

My new husband and I as well as all of our guests had an amazing time at our wedding...our only disappointment is that the day went by too fast. Thanks to Brian, Loree and Stone Manor for helping make our dream day come true. We can't wait to visit for our one year anniversary!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Afroza · Married on 09/19/2010

GREAT PLACE TO HAVE A BEUTIFUL SUMMER WEDDING..THE WEATHER WAS EXPECTACULAR AND OF COURSE THE VENUE IS GORGEOUS. BRIAN AND LOREE WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVED THEIR FLEXIBILITY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND STONE MANOR..FAMILY AND FRIENDS WERE AMAZED. WE WERE SATISFIED! THANK YOU BRIAN AND LOREE FOR MAKING OUR SPECIAL DAY A LITTLE MORE SPECIAL..

Sent on 10/14/2010

Megan · Married on 09/18/2010

We loved Stone Manor! Brian and Loree took excellent care of us and we had a fabulous ceremony and reception.

Sent on 10/04/2010
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 09/11/2010

OUTSTANDING! AMAZING! BEAUTIFUL! My husband and I were married at Stone Manor Country Club on September 11, 2010 and It was absolutely wonderful. If you have always dreamed of having an outdoor wedding and reception I highly recommend checking out Stone Manor. When you turn into the drive way to the location you will be Amazed! This place has everything; A beautiful, Stone Bed and Breakfast, Old Barns, pond with water feature, several locations for a ceremony, and a well equiped tent for the reception, perfectly manicured landscape. There is even a vineyard and so many wonderful veiws of the Catoctin Mountians from every location on the property. So many great backdrops for Beautiful Pictures. It would be hard not to get a perfect shot everytime. This place is full of beauty.

In addition to having being a fabulous location. Brian and Loree Childs are the most down to earth, happiest, genuine, wholesome, accomodating, caring (and the list goes on) Wedding Directors you will ever meet. With Brian and Loree I felt so at ease from the planning stages of the wedding, during the wedding and reception, and even after the wedding was over. They really care about you and your special day and it shows :)Its like they are your family by the time its all over.

We stayed at the Manor House the night of the wedding. The innkeepers are so sweet and also very accomodating :) There are so many good things to stay about Stone Manor. All I can say to sum up is that My husband and I will be visting Stone Manor again and again to see the beauty, to get away from the hustle and bustle of life, and to relive that wonderful day at Stone Manor over again!

If you dont beleive me please go see it for yourself :)

Sent on 10/08/2010

Lindsey · Married on 09/05/2010

Everything was perfect! Brian and Loree are great!

Sent on 09/21/2010

J · Married on 08/22/2010

Gorgeous site-- ceremony was perfect under the shade trees. Brian and Loree were great to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. Many thanks to them!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Melissa · Married on 08/14/2010

The Stone Manor Country Club is one of the most beautiful venues my husband and I have ever seen. It has so much charm and is such a romantic place for a reception. We truly enjoyed working with Brian and Loree Childs to coordinate our big day. They were extremely helpful and very kind. They are true professionals and did everything possible to make sure everything went perfectly the night of our event. We also stayed at the bed and breakfast for our wedding night. It was beautiful and the innkeepers were very attentive to our needs. Thank you, Brian and Loree for making our wedding day a day we will never forget!

Sent on 09/13/2010
  • Ainsilie

Ainsilie · Married on 07/31/2010

If you're looking for a beautiful, elegant, countryside wedding, have your wedding at Stone Manor!!!! My husband and I can't say enough great things about the venue as well as Brian & Loree! They will take care of all of your needs from the day you walk into Stone Manor to check it out until the night you leave as husband & wife! I emailed Brian & Loree with A LOT of questions throughout the planning process, and they answered almost all of my emails the same day! There are SO many opportunities for photographers to get gorgeous pictures here.

You will leave your wedding feeling like the happiest bride alive if you choose to have your wedding at Stone Manor! Thank you, Brian & Loree, for everything you did for me, my husband, my family & friends!!

Sent on 08/11/2010

Rebecca · Married on 05/28/2010

This absolutely beautiful venue is a great place for an outdoor wedding. Brian Childs, owner, pays specific attention to detail making sure your day is one to remember. He has a perferred vendor list which I found to be both comforting and helpful as I had never planned a wedding before. He is personable, available for all your questions and concerns, and is calm under any situation that may arise as he always has a plan B. I could go on and on, if you are looking for that special place for your wedding this is it.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Anne M. · Married on 05/09/2010

Stone Manor Country Club is a great place to have a wedding of any size, it accommodates large and small weddings. My wedding was only 50 people and we were able to have our reception in the Manor. The area is just beautiful and all my guests felt relaxed and loved to walk around afterwards.
    The owners of Stone Manor are just a pleasure to work with and they recommend great vendors and respond quickly to any questions.

Sent on 05/14/2010

Leslie · Married on 05/01/2010

What a wonderful place to have a wedding. Brian and Lori were absolutely wonderful.

Sent on 05/05/2010

Kelly · Married on 04/24/2010

What a place! Absolutely beautiful to have a wedding and reception. The staff is excellent, especially Brian. If you want organization in all area use this facility. A great time was had by all, thanks to Brian.

Sent on 04/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 09/12/2009

We had our ceremony and reception at Stone Manor and could not have asked for a more perfect day all around. There was a chance of rain the afternoon of the wedding so the staff was ready to go with either an indoor and outdoor setup until the last possible minute. No rain came so we had our perfect outdoor ceremony, but I would have been fine with the alternate in-tent setting because the tent is so spacious and pretty in itself. We had a cocktail hour on the patio and our guests enjoyed mingling out there before the reception began.
    Before the wedding Brian and Loree took time to answer all my questions (which seemed endless from my POV) and everything went off without a hitch. Our rehearsal the afternoon before the wedding went smoothly and even though our original officiant got sick the morning of the wedding and we had a last minute stand-in no one knew the difference.
    Our photographer also enjoyed all the different backdrops for pictures that the venue provides - we got some truly gorgeous outside pictures that portray the quaint country feel that we were looking for.
    Brian checked in with us as the reception was winding down and the guests were leaving to make sure we were happy with everything. Also, the bridal suite we stayed in for the night was also cozy and breakfast the next morning was delicious!!! We took the complimentary bottle of champagne with us on our honeymoon.
    Brian and Loree did everything they could to make our day memorable and we hope to go back to Stone Manor sometime soon.

Sent on 11/09/2009

Brittney · Married on 07/04/2009

It may seem like a steep price tag, but Stone Manor was worth every penny. Brian, the owner, is absolutly wonderful. The venue was like a dream cone true. Every single guest commented on how beautiful it was.

Sent on 12/10/2009

Niki · Married on 06/21/2009

We had our ceremony and reception at Stone Manor and both were beautiful. The grounds are gorgeous and give tons of options for ceremony location and photographs. The owners were helpful and friendly and went out of their way to meet with me. The price was affordable, and even more so on a Sunday. Stone Manor was exactly what I was looking for with a price that made it even more perfect.

Sent on 09/08/2009

Alison · Married on 04/18/2009

On top of being a gorgeous location, the owners are wonderful to work with! We just had our reception at the Manor but I never had to worry about anything. They allowed me to come in and decorate the night before and the place was spotless! The staff were extremely professional and helpful if my guests needed anything. Their flexibility was amazing, we came to visit the Manor about 6 different times and each time they were welcoming! We would highly recommend for anyone that is looking for a classy, elegant facility for their wedding.

Sent on 06/21/2009

Alison · Married on 04/18/2009

My husband and I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone! Everyone was extremely professional and friendly to us and all our guests. We had just our reception there but everything went smoothly thanks to all of Brian's coordinating. We recently went back for our 1st anniversary to stay at the B&B and would recommend that as well :)

Sent on 05/03/2010