Stone Manor Country Club Reviews

217 | Middletown, MD

217 Reviews for Stone Manor Country Club

Katelyn · Married on 09/23/2017

This venue is so beautiful, and Brian and Loree are absolutely amazing! They are organized and efficient, and they are always checking on you and your bridal party to make sure everyone and everything is taken care of. We stayed at the manor after the wedding and my family was able to stay for breakfast. My husband and I had to leave early for the airport but they were up early to make sure we hd some muffins and yogurt to go. THE BEST venue and staff out there. They truly helped make it the best day ever.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Mike · Married on 09/03/2017

It's impossible to describe the world class professionalism demonstrated by Brian and Loree. From our 1st visit to our departure the day after, Brian and Loree answered every question, put every concern to rest, and over delivered on every commitment.

The venue is breathtakingly beautiful beginning with the country side drive and the approach down the long driveway. Inside the manor a large vestibule greeted our guests, and a side room with fireplace, center table, and side tables allowed us to put our own special decorating touches on the space used for gifts, table assignments, and the guest book. For the bridal party there were separate rooms for the ladies and men with plenty of room to get ready.

Coordination of the ceremony was perfection because of the experienced direction we received. On the day of the event there was no mistaking that everything was under control, and we were able to be thoroughly in the moment as our little girl moved into the next phase of her life.

The reception was unbelievable. We utilized vendors from Stone Manor’s approved list and their delivery went well beyond our expectations.

We also took advantage of the Bed & Breakfast suites by staying the night of the event with friends. We enjoyed the patio until the wee hours of the morning, the rooms were exquisite, and breakfast was unbelievable. Innkeepers Brooke and Zach are excellent.

On our multiple visits to Stone Manor prior to the event we thought the place was beautiful, however, on the day of our event the place was pristine. So if you’re looking and you like what you see, rest assured it will look even better when they have it primed on the day of your event.

Deciding on Stone Manor as the place for our daughter’s big day was without a doubt one of the best decisions we’ve ever made!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Tiffany · Married on 09/02/2017

Stone manor was amazing I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Maggie · Married on 07/28/2017

The staff at Stone Manor are flawless! You do not have to worry about a thing if you have your wedding here. The location is beautiful and the manor home, grounds and tent cater to your every need. Brian, Loree and the innkeepers of the manor home are pros at executing all the details the day of. If you are torn between properties, pick Stone Manor!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

Stone Manor is stunningly beautiful. Brian, Loree and Brooke are experienced professionals and you will not need to worry about a thing on your big day. I am the mother of the bride and I planned the entire event in 2 months since my daughter lives in California and is in medical school so couldn't be involved in the planning. The Manor house itself is charming, spacious and inviting. The grounds are lovely. On the big day, no one was nervous or worried about how things would go, including me!
    Brian, Loree, Brooke and the entire staff are there for you and will help with everything.
    Our day was wonderful from start to finish.
    Thanks to all at Stone Manor!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Eileen · Married on 07/08/2017

I am so glad I selected Stone Manor Country Club.. The grounds are very beautiful and the Manor House itself charming, spacious and inviting. Brian, Loree and Brooke are experienced professionals and they will take care of everything you need. On the big day I wasn't worried about a thing. I enjoyed my daughter's big day, and she did too. Our guests were raving about everything.
    Thank you to all at Stone Manor who helped make our big day perfect.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Sandra · Married on 06/30/2017

We had nothing but a fantastic experience with Stone Manor. Breathtaking landscaping , gorgeous grounds, a beautiful and intimate patio in a GORGEOUS historic building. My husband and I fell in love with the property as soon as we saw it. We had no idea how to plan a wedding but thanks to Loree and Brian, every single part of the process went smoothly. The planning to execution of all the vendors was fantastic and much appreciated.

We used the house during the afternoon to get ready for the wedding. I would highly recommend doing this because the house is a beautiful with separate areas for the bride and grooms party. ( I know my husband started celebrating early with all his groomsmen). Loree and Brian kept everyone on schedule without making anyone feel rushed or stressed. All of our guests raved about the food and the venue. I can't say enough good things about the Stone Manor. The wedding and pictures turned out perfectly. Absolutely the best day of my life!!

Sent on 09/23/2017

We are so happy to have booked our wedding at stone manor. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and your truly have free reign of the property to take photos. We are a really relaxed couple and stone manor really allowed us to use the property in a way that embodied our attitudes. Brian and Lorree were flexible to work with. We rented all of the bedrooms as well for our immediate families which was so great to be able to still hang out with our families and not have to worry about going elsewhere or getting home. Brooke and Zach were also amazing innkeepers and made us a delicious breakfast and allowed us to get settled in early. No regrets.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 05/20/2017

We loved working with Brian and Loree at Stone Manor...they were so helpful and accommodating. Stone Manor was gorgeous and perfect for our wedding!!

Sent on 08/01/2017

debra · Married on 04/30/2017

Had a perfect wedding at Stone Manor !!! We had only 60 days to plan the wedding and all vendors they use were perfect!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Stone Manor Country Club's reply:

Debra thank you for sharing your wonderful day with us - and thank you for the amazing kind review. You were lovely to work with and we wish you all the best forever & ever!! Come back to visit!

Coe · Married on 04/22/2017

Brian and the staff were absolutely amazing! They were so nice and really made me (the Bride) feel so special on my big day. Brian was very punctual and made sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be there. My wedding went off without a hitch! I cannot recommend this venue enough.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Stone Manor Country Club's reply:

Well you (the bride) are special! And you are the most special indeed on your wedding day. We feel so special you gave us the honor of being a part. Thank you so much for the very kind review. We hope you feel so special every day because you surely deserve it - you are kind, wonderful, & great to work with. Please come back & visit us!!

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved every moment of our wedding at Stone Manor. It was such a pleasure to work with Bryan and Loree on planning the big day. The venue is breathtaking and one of the reasons we selected it was their flexibility to let us have the ceremony wherever we wanted on the grounds. They have myriad of options, but it was Spring and we choose to get married between the two trees in the field. We also wanted a venue that just DID IT ALL and I mean ....ALL...and Stone Manor is the place for a one stop shop. The venue comes with very nice white ceremony chairs, very nice tables, linens and Chivari chairs in the tent for the reception and an exclusive caterer so that decision is made as well. There is a grooms suite, bridal suite and a place inside to lock up presents/cards and hand out name place cards before. It really is just wonderful and such a great value for the greater DMV for what you get. The best thing is Bryan is there the day of and night of your rehearsal - a day of wedding coordinator as well who knows what he is doing. Not to mention, Bryan, Loree and the inn keepers are just wonderful and there to make your day perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Grace · Married on 01/07/2017

We had our wedding in early January inside the house in the stone room. It was beautiful. Brian and Loree were so accommodating. The house and grounds looked beautiful in the snow. Our guests loved the small wedding feel and my family was able to stay the night on the second floor as part of the Inn. We even had a last minute booking of a room the night of the wedding and they were able to accommodate the last minute request.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Stone Manor Country Club's reply:

Thank you for celebrating with us at Stone Manor - snow & all! It made for a beautiful day! Please come back and enjoy any season with us at Stone Manor!

Nadine · Married on 11/06/2016

We had our wedding here and it was perfect! Brian and Loree are super responsive and organized. Brian comes off kind of intense but it is good because you know that you can depend on him to get everything done on time even through the chaos of the wedding day. They both are super nice and accommodating. The venue is gorgeous, seriously beautiful, there were so many beautiful places we could go to take pictures. Well worth every penny. We are so happy we decided to have our wedding here. Our guests kept saying how beautiful it was.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Nadine
    Thank you so much for the gracious & kind review! We are so happy to read how pleased you were. As a venue - happiness for you and your guests is our top goal. You made it so easy! Wishing you all the best - happiness always.

Michelle · Married on 10/21/2016

Our Wedding 10.14.2018

My husband and I had our wedding at Stone Manor Country Club this past Sunday. Everything was perfect! The venue is beautiful! The owners are very friendly and were with us every step of the way. We wouldn't have wanted it to have our special day anywhere else!

- Mr. and Mrs. Adams

Sent on 10/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/14/2016

This venue is truly wonderful! If you are looking for a place all to yourself with reliable staff and beautiful landscapes then this is the place for you! Brian and Loree were so responsive and helpful during the entire planning process, and helped our big day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/30/2016

Great venue. Beautiful location and great customer service. Brian was great and allowed us to come many time to look at the venue and plan things out. The day of ran so smoothly and Brian was a huge help. Highly recommend this venue and it was reasonably priced. Very happy with everything

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jenna · Married on 06/25/2016

Stone Manor was incredibly easy to work with. Brian and Loree were quick to respond when we had any questions and the venue itself is gorgeous with many great photo locations. You do not need many decorations with all of the natural beauty all over the property. We went with vendors on their recommended vendor list and I'm glad we did. Everything ran like a well oiled machine.

I do recommend renting out all rooms onsite for family or friends. It was an extra special touch that we were able to have a delicious breakfast the next morning with our family. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/10/2016

A · Married on 06/11/2016

We visited Stone Manor on a cold day in January 2015; as soon as we turned onto the driveway, I knew it was the perfect place for my daughter's wedding. Secluded and beautiful while hearing the birds chirping along with the stream. After a rainy spring, who would have known that our June wedding would be 90 degrees. Brian and Loree made sure that the day went smoothly. The manor and the grounds are just beautiful! We had many guests comment on how it was the perfect setting for a wedding along with asking, "How did you find this place?". We didn't want the day to end.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Cynthia · Married on 05/27/2016

Perfect place. Romantic, beautiful, and elegant.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/29/2016

If you want beautiful pictures, book this venue! Wonderful people to work with and the landscape was amazing. The rooms were a great value as well. Brian is very knowledgeable and helpful. I can't put into words how beautiful everything was!!

Sent on 05/01/2016

meghan · Married on 04/29/2016

Stone Manor is absolutely breathtaking!! We had the most amazing wedding and the beauty of the venue really set the tone! We are still having people tell us it was the most beautiful wedding venue they have ever been too!! Brian and Loree were just amazing to work with! No matter how many questions I had, they answered them quickly and were so so helpful! The day of the wedding, Brian was so helpful and made sure everything ran so smoothly! We were so pleased!!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Bobby · Married on 10/23/2015

Let me start by saying that I've never been the kind of guy who would think his wedding mattered too much (a wedding doesn't make a marriage). I didn't put much stock into when people say their wedding was the "best day of their life".

My wife and I wanted a winery or barn wedding; we absolutely loved a couple of the locations we saw, but they didn't have the dates we wanted available or they were out of our price range.

One of those locations was Springfield Manor, which is owned by Brian and Loree. They didn't have our date available. Brian tried selling us on Stone Manor because there one of the dates we wanted was available at that venue. It wasn't quite what we wanted, based on the pictures. Regardless, we decided to head to Middletown and check it out.

The drive there was stunning and you get lost in the splendor of the countryside, mountains, and all the fall colors. Once we got to the manor, we started looking around and got pretty excited about it, but still wished we had dates available at our top choices.

I can't imagine having gotten married anywhere else. Brian and Loree were very helpful and gave great advice. I honestly believe this was the best location, even though I'd originally wanted others. The acoustics, the scenery, the lighting, the attentiveness and support, etc. It was perfect.

Don't be like I was; I was doubtful of how great this location was going to be, and, to be completely honest, I thought of it as a venue we settled for. I couldn't have been more stupid.

Because of this venue, Brian and Loree, and our vendors, not only was our wedding incredible and a ton of fun, but we kept the price of our wedding to just around $10K. The beauty at this location is timeless. Put this place at the top of your list and snag the date if it's available; don't wait or second-guess it. You'll thank my review.

My wedding mattered. 10/23/2015 was easily the best day of my life, and I can thank Stone Manor for that.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Brian and Loree at Stone Manor were so wonderful to work with, and the venue created the perfect setting for our wedding day! Brian kept us on schedule during the rehearsal, photographs and for the ceremony/reception start times. He makes you feel at home and comfortable the whole time, and really went out of his way to help with a few things! I have nothing bad to say about Stone Manor, I loved it! I only wish we could have gotten to the venue earlier to get ready there, however the bridal party can't enter the suites until 12. It was just so beautiful, I would have liked to spend more time there than the Holiday Inn.

The only thing I would be cautious of is their preferred caterer Carriage House Inn (or you can pay $500 to use a different caterer). They were such a pleasure to work with the entire time leading up to the wedding, however the parmesan encrusted chicken we ordered didn't taste or look like anything we expected (there was zero parmesan, and there was a balsamic glaze, hence my confusion - I actually thought I was being served something else entirely and the order was wrong... but apparently not, so I was simply disappointed with that entree.) The tasting was also very underwhelming, you are limited to what you can taste, not that I would expect to try everything. When we went for the tasting, the tasting room was freezing and dark, and you can tell the food had been waiting for us. But over all, the appetizers were good and our guests really enjoyed their meals! They helped set up some personal things on the tables and were flexible with how we wanted certain things arranged in the tent. No other complaints all night! I should address this catering concern on the Carriage House Inn page as well, however they are Stone Manor's only preferred vendor so I thought it was appropriate at add here.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Geoff · Married on 09/20/2015

A wedding with a country backdrop was our idea for the perfect wedding for our daughter. After some research and visits, we came upon Stone Manor Country Club, an historic manor home situated on over 100 acres of country in Frederick County. A scheduled visit allowed us to meet Brian, the impassioned and energetic coordinator of events at the manor. Upon learning our preferred date was available (14 months in advance), we locked in the date and signed the contract.

Brian was quite helpful in getting us started with important vendor selection by providing a list of quality vendors familiar with the setting at the manor. Brian gave us a tour of the facilities and described the various configurations that could be considered for the ceremony and reception. He was also available by phone or e-mail for any questions in advance of the wedding would independently provide message updates with important things to know.

As the wedding date grew closer, only weeks before he big day, we began to grow concerned that we had done all the planning ourselves and had not engaged a wedding day coordinator. After discussing the concern with Brian, we developed a sense of confidence that we had made the right decision and would proceed in the hands of Brian and Loree. Brian's advice that "nothing can go wrong" led to our daughter's wedding day that went seamlessly. Brian and Loree's experience and involvement was evident throughout the day and allowed us to focus on our daughter, new son-in-law, family and guests.

Finally, an outdoor wedding ceremony is a weather risk, and Stone Manor prepares you and has contingency for bad weather. For our daughters wedding, it almost seemed as though Brian took control of that and delivered the perfect day. What had been the threat of bad weather ended up being a perfectly sunny and clear sky day.

We recommend Stone Manor without hesitation!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Stone Manor Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the gracious review. We strive to please our clients and their guests. We are always honored to have been selected to host such a special event. We wish your family a lifetime of happiness and hope you will comeback to visit the manor.