88 Reviews for Stone Crest Cellars

Cake (2)
Event Rentals (2)
Indoor (1)
Scenic Views (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Clean Up (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
88 Stone Crest Cellars Reviews

We could not have asked for a better venue. The scenery was beautiful Judy was AMAZING at her job.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Ryan , 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, In-House Catering, Set Up, Parking, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception

Our elopement wedding was perfect! The location was beautiful. Judy worked with us closely to make sure the ceremony was just as we wanted. I highly recommend Stone Crest Cellars!

Profile Picture Josette, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our experience with Stone Crest Cellars was exactly what we were looking for! We wanted an intimate ceremony for a small group of family and friends on the Oregon Coast. Judy delivered above our expectations! Her process made planning very simple and efficient. She was able to translate exactly the look/feel we desired with just a few images and descriptions. This venue is BEAUTIFUL and a great value! Photos do not do it justice. We would highly recommend Stone Crest Cellars for your events!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have made it happen without Judy at Stone Crest Cellars. She was great to work with and helped with so many details. She even improvised and made a cake topper since I forgot mine the day of the wedding. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a small and intimate wedding. My family and friends had a great time. The food was delicious and there were so many options to choose from.

Profile Picture Megan, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Stone Crest Cellars in August 2016. We are so incredibly happy with the venue and their coordination of all the wedding details; it was a wonderful day and we wouldn't have changed a thing. We planned our West Coast wedding from the East Coast and selected this venue sight unseen. When I first read their marketing material describing the package options (after going through information from countless other venues), I know that there was something unique about this venue and felt that it would be a good fit for us. We wanted to avoid a cookie-cutter wedding in an impersonal hotel ballroom and wanted to have a unique and intimate event in a very special venue, so this was a perfect match and we went for it. We had the Signature Wedding Package with 45 guests. Judy was incredibly responsive, helpful and reliable during the entire planning process. Again, because of our location and that we were not able to make it to Oregon in person during the planning process, it was extremely valuable to us to have someone like Judy in charge of coordinating all details. The choices presented for the various wedding details were always very clear and our decisions were followed to a tee.
A few detailed comments:
-- Location: The venue itself is stunning, the house is beautiful and the ceremony location overlooks the ocean offering a fantastic view to all guests. The trees around protect the location from the wind, which helps with the slightly cooler Oregon Coast weather in the summer. The trees and cliff edge around the garden also provide a very beautiful backdrop for photographs, which our photographer took full advantage of and yielded amazing pictures.
-- Food: The buffet at our wedding was absolutely amazing; many of our guests continue to compliment us on the food to date.
I've maxed out the characters available here, but I have so much more to say, so you can check out the rest of my review on Yelp!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Looking at different venues for our small wedding was overwhelming. Stone Crest Cellars was just what we were looking for. The day and venue couldn't have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.7

The moment that we found this Gem we knew that this was the spot. Judy was very kind and friendly. She coordinated everything very well and listened to how we wanted the props to look. Overall it was such a wonderful experience from start to finish. Overall we enjoyed our Day. Hopefully in future they change there policy to allowing the bride and groom one free over night. Other wise, we would definitely recommend this place to anyone that is wanting that out door beach wedding.

Profile Picture User7486995, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you're considering Stone Crest Cellars, give them a visit. Seeing the site in person will convince you of the beauty of this place.

Profile Picture User7639756, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Our elopement was everything I had pictured. Judy did an amazing job and I would recommend Stone Crest Cellars to anyone wanting to have a big wedding or a private elopement like we did.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have had a long engagement and Judy has been very helpful throughout the entire process. She has sent us recommendations for items we asked about and has worked with us when we have changed our mind. I am very excited to work with her through the rest of my engagement and the wedding itself

Profile Picture Jennell, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

So incredibly happy with how the ceremony and reception turned out! Judy took care of everything and it turned out better than we could have imagined! I cannot have higher praise for Stone Crest Cellars as a wedding venue!

Profile Picture David, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love love love this place. I had no worries at all. Judy did everything for us. My flowers were amazing. Judy and Danaya made me feel very comfortable on my wedding day. My family from out of town loved the location and the venue......

Profile Picture shannon, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Flowers, Photography
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Linens

I was recently married at Stone Crest Cellars and it was a wonderful experience! I had a small wedding of roughly 25 people. Everything was smooth and easy to plan, I especially appreciated this as I was able to enjoy myself instead of worrying or stressing about getting everything done. The food was delicious, the decorations and setting were beautiful, and the photos were great. Judy was very easy to work with and accommodated my requests. I highly recommend it!

Profile Picture Crystal, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our marriage was a wonderful private affair that was orchestrated in a seamless, stress free manner!

Judy and Craig are fabulous hosts with great attention to detail.

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Everything about my wedding day was amazing... Judy and her staff were great to work with. I would recommend this place to everyone getting married on the Oregon Coast.

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

They put everything together and it came out beautiful! Perfect low stress wedding!

Profile Picture User4518360, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Judy is wonderful, busy but responsive to all inquiries and questions. She really worked hard to make our special day very special. She created the ceremony but incorporated all of our suggestions. All of my guests raved that it was just the right length, not to long as to get bored, and not to short. It fit us. The flowers were incredible! and the cake perfect. We had particular decorating needs for the cake and she nailed them all, and made it beautiful and tasty. Our day was exceptional.
Thank You Judy!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had our wedding at StoneCrest Cellars and were delighted at every turn.

Not only was the venue gorgeous, but every detail was taken care of. Beforehand, it was easy to select everything from our food, cake, and vows, with a very helpful questionnaire that walked us down the right path yet left plenty of room for adding anything we would have liked.

Arriving at our wedding day, it was better than we ever could have imagined. Judy and the photographer led us through the evening so we were always in the right place at the right time. It felt like a fairy tale, we didn't miss a single thing and had a fantastic time. The ceremony was warm, the food was high-quality, the cake was delicious, and we had a fantastic time dancing. When we headed to our room for the evening, it was both beautiful and they'd placed all our luggage and some of our decor there to tie it into our theme. Every little touch was taken care of behind the scenes. And breakfast the next morning was delicious.

The photos came a few weeks later in the mail, and we were very pleased. They captured shots all over the grounds, and my personal favorite was a black and white of us sitting on the stairs and relaxing together. I don't know whether you're supposed to tip wedding services, but we did just because we were so incredibly pleased and we'd made the memories of a lifetime.

I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Becca, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

I love everything. It's way more than I expect it to be

Profile Picture Rosalie, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Stone Crest Cellars over the summer and we absolutely loved it!! Everything from the planning up to the day itself was fantastic. I loved how easy the process was to plan and Judy did a wonderful in pulling everything together, it was very beautiful. The food and flower arrangements were great and everyone in attendance had a great time. If you want a nice stress-free experience and have a beautiful wedding at the same time this is the place to go to!!

Profile Picture User4496465, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my wedding at this venue, what a wonderful and relaxing day!! They did such a beautiful job in arranging everything and food was fantastic. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

Profile Picture User4530078, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone at stone crest cellars was amazing and it took alot of stress off me having them do all the set up and clean up and serving . beautiful place and beautiful flowers.They made my wedding day memorable. Thank You Leslie and Kent Strom

Profile Picture leslie, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Judy and her staff were amazing.
Photographer did an amazing job at getting all out shots we wanted.

Profile Picture kirsten, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great experience! Wedding was just as I wanted. Guests loved the venue and enjoyed themselves. We reside in Texas, and planning via e-mail/telephone worked wonderfully.

Profile Picture Meghan, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was great except the photographer. She made me feel rushed, was not prepared for the event (she told me she had lens problems that day. THAT DAY happen to be my wedding day!!!!) and she missed some very important and traditional shots and had little creativity of her own when it came to posing and shooting of the event.

Profile Picture Antje, 7/5/14, 1 Review