Stone Crest Cellars Reviews

89 | South Beach, OR

89 Reviews for Stone Crest Cellars

89 Stone Crest Cellars Reviews

Kecia · Married on 12/31/2017

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Judy and her staff. This is a family business, and you can tell that they love what they do. The fine details, the food, the cake, ALL amazing. The view is amazing, the house is spectacular. You will not be disappointed if you have your wedding at this venue. Amazing people!!

Sent on 08/06/2018
    Stone Crest Cellars 1
    Stone Crest Cellars 2
    Stone Crest Cellars 3

Stone Crest Cellars's reply:

Thank you Kecia & Bob for sharing your day with us! We do love what we do because of folks like you! Our world is a better place with you two in it!!!

Ryan · Married on 07/07/2017

We could not have asked for a better venue. The scenery was beautiful Judy was AMAZING at her job.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Josette · Married on 10/22/2016

Our elopement wedding was perfect! The location was beautiful. Judy worked with us closely to make sure the ceremony was just as we wanted. I highly recommend Stone Crest Cellars!

Erin · Married on 09/25/2016

Our experience with Stone Crest Cellars was exactly what we were looking for! We wanted an intimate ceremony for a small group of family and friends on the Oregon Coast. Judy delivered above our expectations! Her process made planning very simple and efficient. She was able to translate exactly the look/feel we desired with just a few images and descriptions. This venue is BEAUTIFUL and a great value! Photos do not do it justice. We would highly recommend Stone Crest Cellars for your events!

Megan · Married on 08/27/2016

Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we couldn't have made it happen without Judy at Stone Crest Cellars. She was great to work with and helped with so many details. She even improvised and made a cake topper since I forgot mine the day of the wedding. I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a small and intimate wedding. My family and friends had a great time. The food was delicious and there were so many options to choose from.

Angela · Married on 08/13/2016

We had our wedding at Stone Crest Cellars in August 2016. We are so incredibly happy with the venue and their coordination of all the wedding details; it was a wonderful day and we wouldn't have changed a thing. We planned our West Coast wedding from the East Coast and selected this venue sight unseen. When I first read their marketing material describing the package options (after going through information from countless other venues), I know that there was something unique about this venue and felt that it would be a good fit for us. We wanted to avoid a cookie-cutter wedding in an impersonal hotel ballroom and wanted to have a unique and intimate event in a very special venue, so this was a perfect match and we went for it. We had the Signature Wedding Package with 45 guests. Judy was incredibly responsive, helpful and reliable during the entire planning process. Again, because of our location and that we were not able to make it to Oregon in person during the planning process, it was extremely valuable to us to have someone like Judy in charge of coordinating all details. The choices presented for the various wedding details were always very clear and our decisions were followed to a tee.
    A few detailed comments:
    -- Location: The venue itself is stunning, the house is beautiful and the ceremony location overlooks the ocean offering a fantastic view to all guests. The trees around protect the location from the wind, which helps with the slightly cooler Oregon Coast weather in the summer. The trees and cliff edge around the garden also provide a very beautiful backdrop for photographs, which our photographer took full advantage of and yielded amazing pictures.
    -- Food: The buffet at our wedding was absolutely amazing; many of our guests continue to compliment us on the food to date.
    I've maxed out the characters available here, but I have so much more to say, so you can check out the rest of my review on Yelp!

Amy · Married on 08/06/2016

Looking at different venues for our small wedding was overwhelming. Stone Crest Cellars was just what we were looking for. The day and venue couldn't have been more perfect.

Jenny · Married on 05/28/2016

If you're considering Stone Crest Cellars, give them a visit. Seeing the site in person will convince you of the beauty of this place.

Linda · Married on 09/17/2015

Our elopement was everything I had pictured. Judy did an amazing job and I would recommend Stone Crest Cellars to anyone wanting to have a big wedding or a private elopement like we did.

Jennell · Married on 07/31/2015

We have had a long engagement and Judy has been very helpful throughout the entire process. She has sent us recommendations for items we asked about and has worked with us when we have changed our mind. I am very excited to work with her through the rest of my engagement and the wedding itself

David · Married on 06/27/2015

So incredibly happy with how the ceremony and reception turned out! Judy took care of everything and it turned out better than we could have imagined! I cannot have higher praise for Stone Crest Cellars as a wedding venue!

shannon · Married on 06/07/2015

Love love love this place. I had no worries at all. Judy did everything for us. My flowers were amazing. Judy and Danaya made me feel very comfortable on my wedding day. My family from out of town loved the location and the venue......

Crystal · Married on 06/06/2015

I was recently married at Stone Crest Cellars and it was a wonderful experience! I had a small wedding of roughly 25 people. Everything was smooth and easy to plan, I especially appreciated this as I was able to enjoy myself instead of worrying or stressing about getting everything done. The food was delicious, the decorations and setting were beautiful, and the photos were great. Judy was very easy to work with and accommodated my requests. I highly recommend it!

Kathryn · Married on 12/13/2014

Our marriage was a wonderful private affair that was orchestrated in a seamless, stress free manner!

Judy and Craig are fabulous hosts with great attention to detail.

Highly recommended!

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2014

Everything about my wedding day was amazing... Judy and her staff were great to work with. I would recommend this place to everyone getting married on the Oregon Coast.

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2014

Judy is wonderful, busy but responsive to all inquiries and questions. She really worked hard to make our special day very special. She created the ceremony but incorporated all of our suggestions. All of my guests raved that it was just the right length, not to long as to get bored, and not to short. It fit us. The flowers were incredible! and the cake perfect. We had particular decorating needs for the cake and she nailed them all, and made it beautiful and tasty. Our day was exceptional.
    Thank You Judy!

Becca · Married on 08/09/2014

We had our wedding at StoneCrest Cellars and were delighted at every turn.

Not only was the venue gorgeous, but every detail was taken care of. Beforehand, it was easy to select everything from our food, cake, and vows, with a very helpful questionnaire that walked us down the right path yet left plenty of room for adding anything we would have liked.

Arriving at our wedding day, it was better than we ever could have imagined. Judy and the photographer led us through the evening so we were always in the right place at the right time. It felt like a fairy tale, we didn't miss a single thing and had a fantastic time. The ceremony was warm, the food was high-quality, the cake was delicious, and we had a fantastic time dancing. When we headed to our room for the evening, it was both beautiful and they'd placed all our luggage and some of our decor there to tie it into our theme. Every little touch was taken care of behind the scenes. And breakfast the next morning was delicious.

The photos came a few weeks later in the mail, and we were very pleased. They captured shots all over the grounds, and my personal favorite was a black and white of us sitting on the stairs and relaxing together. I don't know whether you're supposed to tip wedding services, but we did just because we were so incredibly pleased and we'd made the memories of a lifetime.

I would highly recommend them.

Rosalie · Married on 08/08/2014

I love everything. It's way more than I expect it to be

We had our wedding at Stone Crest Cellars over the summer and we absolutely loved it!! Everything from the planning up to the day itself was fantastic. I loved how easy the process was to plan and Judy did a wonderful in pulling everything together, it was very beautiful. The food and flower arrangements were great and everyone in attendance had a great time. If you want a nice stress-free experience and have a beautiful wedding at the same time this is the place to go to!!

Had my wedding at this venue, what a wonderful and relaxing day!! They did such a beautiful job in arranging everything and food was fantastic. I would highly recommend this place to anyone.

leslie · Married on 08/02/2014

Everyone at stone crest cellars was amazing and it took alot of stress off me having them do all the set up and clean up and serving . beautiful place and beautiful flowers.They made my wedding day memorable. Thank You Leslie and Kent Strom

kirsten · Married on 07/19/2014

Judy and her staff were amazing.
    Photographer did an amazing job at getting all out shots we wanted.

Antje · Married on 07/05/2014

Everything was great except the photographer. She made me feel rushed, was not prepared for the event (she told me she had lens problems that day. THAT DAY happen to be my wedding day!!!!) and she missed some very important and traditional shots and had little creativity of her own when it came to posing and shooting of the event.

• O

olivia · Married on 07/05/2014

Judy and her family were awesome!! The location was beautiful with lovely beaches near by. Sweet view of water from bedroom balcony. Room was very clean and good size with roomy jacuzzi tub. Got wedding cd promptly in the mail.Definitely would recommend and hope to return.

Leeanna · Married on 07/04/2014

I was beyond impressed with Judy at Stone Crest Cellars. My wedding day was absolutely perfect from beginning to end. I have been recommending this venue to everyone I know. The talent, location, and value is unbeatable. Thank you guys!!!