Stone Bridge Farm Reviews

Stone Bridge Farm 3
  • Alexis

Alexis Snow · Married on 09/14/2019

Matt & Lexi 9.14.19

From the moment we pulled into the property we knew this was going to be our wedding venue! An absolutely stunning location. My vision was rustic elegance and Stone Bridge offered just that and more!! All the added decor and special touches that were provided was the icing on the cake to an already amazing venue!! Not to mention the staff is very attentive and accommodating. I can't thank Stone Bridge Farm enough for providing my husband and I our dream wedding!!!

Matt & Lexi
    9.14.19

Sent on 10/28/2019

Stone Bridge Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so very happy that your day was everything you imagined. It was a truly beautiful day ❤️

Patrick · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely stunning location for a barn wedding. The grounds and house are beautiful and immaculate. The owner and staff worked with us and our wedding planner (Kate Taylor www.ktweddings.com. Absolutely the best) to be sure you have what you need for a perfect wedding. If you want a unique wedding site different from any other you have looked at this is the place. Can't possibly praise it enough.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Stone Bridge Farm's reply:

Thank you! We are so glad that we were able to provide a venue that met your needs and expectations. The wedding was beautiful and the reception full of fun♥️

Kristin · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved Stone Bridge from the minute we saw it. We wanted a country themed wedding and this was the perfect place. Staff were wonderful along with the owner who I didn’t get to meet but he was great at responding to my emails. They added some things in that we wanted which was great and some of their own ideas which made it even better. I would highly recommend this place for a wedding. The house is also gorgeous and perfect picture place.

Stone Bridge Farm 4
    Stone Bridge Farm 5
    Stone Bridge Farm 6
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Stone Bridge Farm's reply:

Thank you so much! We thoroughly enjoyed your wedding and reception, and are so happy it was a wonderful day for you❤️