STL Studios Reviews

13 | Saint Louis, MO

13 Reviews for STL Studios

Ricky Masters · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience

Al and his son were great! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Kelli G. · Married on 05/18/2019

So much fun to work with and great videos!

Al did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We love that we can truly relive the day through our video! He was helpful the day of the wedding and was so fun to work with! Thanks again for being a part of our day!

Chrissy · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing video quality

Al from STL Studios was recommended to me by a good friend of mine. He did not disappoint. The video took about 3 months but it was WELL worth the wait. The quality is astounding and the editing is phenomenal. My highlight video has all my favorite parts of the speeches and he blended it together seamlessly. He was great to work with and if I ever need video for anything ever again, he is the first person I would call! Thank you so much, Al! We love it :)

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • David

David Whitacre · Married on 01/05/2019

100% Satisfied, 100% Recommended

Al was a wonderful addition to our wedding day. From the pre-wedding meeting at the venue to our final Blu-Ray product, I cannot say enough good things about this man and his company.

HIGHLY recommended - you won't regret it!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 01/05/2019

Great addition to our wedding!

Al was fantastic to work with throughout our whole wedding experience! He met with us beforehand to discuss what we wanted and to tour the venue, and you could tell he was excited to work with us! On the day of the wedding, he was a positive, professional, and really worked with us to make sure we captured all the necessary moments. After the wedding, Al kept an open line of communication with us as far as getting the teaser and other films delivered goes (which we really appreciated as we had issues with our photographer). Al's videos really were the saving grace to capturing our wedding and we appreciate everything he did for us! The videos still bring tears to my eyes every time I watch them! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2018

We absolutely loved Al! He was such a genuinely nice and fun person to work with. He made our special day that much better and we are so happy he was the one to capture it all for us. Thank you Al!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Kayla Anderson · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazing!

Al captured every bit of the magic and love on our special day! His films are beautiful and allow us to relive every emotion from our wedding day when we watch them. I can't put into words how much we love the videos he made for us!

Sent on 05/07/2019

STL Studios's reply:

Kayla, I can't put into words how it makes me feel to hear you say that! I loved filmed your wedding!

Kathy · Married on 09/01/2018

Stl studios absolutely lived up to his reputation. He captured the most important day of our lives in such a professional manner that he wasn’t the guy in the way of all of the Photographer’s shots (which I’ve seen at weddings) but most importantly Al at STL Studios had one of the best/ funny and light hearted personalities I could have hoped for. Needless to say, brides get anxious on their wedding day and Al always had a joke to get me to “real laugh for the camera” and his great sense of humor helped ease my nerves making the experience that much more enjoyable- I almost wish I could have asked him to be a guest at my wedding as well but he had work to do! I have no question my video is going to exceed my expectations and I would highly recommend everyone searching for the perfect videographer- to check out Al’s work. He’s one of the few left that don’t only offer the 5 min highlight “social medial” Clip and is there from getting ready to shutting the place down. Thank you, Al for being a part of this day and thank you for putting up with me over the past year! You are the best!

Thank you So much!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Amy · Married on 05/26/2018

Forever grateful, beyond blessed!

If I could give more than 5 stars for Al’s work, I would. He’s gone ABOVE and BEYOND in everything. Communicating with him was great, and the videos he’s produced for us of our wedding day left me speechless. We recently recieved frustrating news that our photographer immaturely lost our wedding photos and Al without a question, offered to pull still photos from his videos so we would have some from our day. The video and Al’s extreme kindness has me in tears. Even our guests pointed out how fun and attentive Al was to every detail. Do yourself a favor and hire STL Studios for your special day, I promise you will never regret it and cherish his work for a lifetime!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2018

Al was truly amazing during our entire wedding day. He was so much fun to work with. He and our friend/ photographer Sarah worked great together also. Al you really made Danny and I day the best it could be. And were both so excited to see our video. Big hugs Al. I will recommend you to all my friends for their wedding days..

Sent on 06/02/2018

Jamie · Married on 10/14/2017

Al was very patient with us when we asked for some changes in the videos. Thank you for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 11/05/2016

Great videographer!!! Al is so nice! I can't wait to see our video! He was on time and spent the day with us!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • ·

Amazing experience

I could not of asked for a better videographer. Al was amazing to work with. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/14/2019