Still Waters Vineyards Reviews

Still Waters Vineyards 5
Still Waters Vineyards 6
Still Waters Vineyards 7

Marisa · Married on 10/14/2017

We visit Paso Robles often, but it wasn't until planning our wedding that we discovered Still Waters. They were a PERFECT fit for us. Casually elegant. We had several of our friends rant and rave about the venue when reminiscing about our wedding! Everyone was so accommodating and professional. We seriously had THE PERFECT wedding. There was not one thing I would change. Still Waters set the perfect mood for the perfect day. Goregous view, relaxing, and great tasting wine too!

Still Waters Vineyards 8
    Still Waters Vineyards 9
    Still Waters Vineyards 10
    Still Waters Vineyards 11
    Still Waters Vineyards 12
    Still Waters Vineyards 13

Cindy · Married on 10/07/2017

Our daughter and her groom were married at the beautiful Still Waters Vineyard only 15 minutes from our family home. We love this winery for it's terrific location, great wines, and most especially for the wonderful owners, Paul and Pat, and their great staff who always make you feel welcome. This is a family owned business that cares about its product and customers. As a wedding venue, it's at the top of the list for location, friendliness, affordability. The general manager, Kasey Helt, guided us with a list of recommended vendors that really helped--especially the wedding coordinator we chose--Brooke Johnson.worked seamlessly with the winery to help create a stellar wedding and reception! We had guests attending from across the country and the world as both our daughter and son-in-law are active duty military, as we're many of the guests. Everyone commented on how lovely the setting was! We are so grateful to have found the right location with the most thoughtful people to help create an unforgettable celebration of love for the newlyweds, and all the family and friends who were with us.

Still Waters Vineyards 14

Stephany · Married on 10/01/2016

The staff at Still Waters was amazing! They responded quick, they took care of everything we forgot, and they were great hosts for our wedding. The scenery is beautiful and they provided all the tables and chairs and heaters which was a BIG help!

Nicole · Married on 04/04/2015

We couldn't have chosen a better place to get married. From the first time we set foot at this vineyard we just knew that things would be magical. The owners took time to walk us around and explain the venue to us and how weddings worked. They had an onsite coordinator that was so helpful and gave great suggestions for vendors. The vineyard was beautiful the day of our wedding and our guests were blown away. The wine is delicious and the staff was very flexible and helpful the day of our event. They had heaters and let our guests into the tasting room since it was a little chilly once the sun went down. We had an amazing event!

Cheryl · Married on 08/22/2014

Still Waters Vineyards provided the beautiful backdrop for our wedding day. From the ceremony set amongst the olive trees overlooking the vista of vines, to the reception area set on lush grass set off by beautiful landscaping and water features. SWV is run professionally and the owners and coordinators are happy to host. They provided what we needed to get ready from the back cabin for the bride and bridesmaids to the tasting room for the groom and groomsmen. The SWV team worked well with our coordinator to provide a good flow for our timeframe. Their wine offerings were great and quite a few guests ordered bottles that night and some even pooled together after the wedding to have wine shipped back to Chicago. The non wine (beer) options were perfect for those that didn't want to drink wine the entire night and the staff serving were exceptionally friendly and enjoyed being there for your event.
    The café lights are a must as it really creates a picturesque setting during the twilight and night.
    All of this was a testament that Still Waters is top notch in hosting weddings, or any venues, professionally with a great casual, down to earth atmosphere.

Jessica · Married on 06/13/2014

Still Waters truly is the most beautiful venue in all of Paso Robles. The ceremony area is absolutely gorgeous; the reception area is quaint and romantic. There is not a bad angle or view in the entire venue. Our wedding photos were stunning! The lighting, the grounds, the vineyards, the olive groves honestly will take your breath away. And the staff is WONDERFUL!!! They were beyond accommodating, flexible, friendly and made our wedding so smooth and easy. We visited about 6 vineyards in Paso before going to Still Waters and both of us fell in love the second we pulled into the venue. I am so happy we chose Still Waters, they made our wedding feel homie and warm and absolutely, positively gorgeous!

• Y

Yolande · Married on 05/03/2014

Still Waters Vineyard is a beautiful venue with a romantic garden/backyard feel. The ceremony site under the olive trees is just spectacular and wowed all our out of town guests. But at the same time, they're not the kind of winery that feels uptight. We had 12 kids at our wedding, all different ages, and they were able to run around and play in the informal setting we created. I haven't seen my photography yet, but I'm betting it's fabulous in this setting.

What sold me on this venue for our wedding, besides the layout and view, is the contingency plan. In case of bad weather, they will move your reception into the Barrel room. Knowing this took some stress out of planning an outdoor wedding. They also include a fair bit of rentals, such as chairs and tables, in their contract.

And the icing on the cake, is Kasey. She was just great in helping us with any and everything we needed to know about what our contract included, and what the venue had to offer. She guided us on timeline and next steps. We were clueless when we started planning, and asked about 100 questions to try and understanding everything. She answered every question in detail and always answered promptly. They made our day magical.

My daughter's wedding and reception was held at StillWaters yesterday. The grounds are stunning with backlit vineyards as you watch the ceremony. It's breathtaking and quiet/peaceful. There are gorgeous 100 year old olive trees for your guests to sit under and even in 100 degree heat, it's not a problem. The grounds are perfectly designed and flow for 100 guests (we had 85). Included is the lighting, chairs, tables, buffet dance floor, bartenders and facility for families to get ready. They are extremely accommodating to you needs and fairly prompt at email replies. Sheila was a gem at making us feel at home day of the wedding and we did feel well taken care of. Our guests were stunned at how beautiful the site is. We only needed some table flowers to round out decor and they let us us shepherds hooks for pomanders at the ceremony site. Wine barrels were abundant for whatever we needed. My husband says to add that the site is spectacular and the staff are extremely helpful. We love the wines as well and so did our guests, even the wine snobs :-). Highly recommend.

Ronni · Married on 06/22/2013

We could not be more happy with our venue choice and the superb service we received at Still Waters Vineyard!!! Kasey Helt is a godsend and she helped us with sooooooo much!!! The owners of the vineyard even came out during the day of the wedding and helped with each and everything to make our day that much more special! The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and you don't need to spend a fortune on decorations! Our guests had a great time at the wedding while enjoying the beautiful scenery on a gorgeous summer evening!

Jasmine · Married on 10/13/2012

This Venue is absolutely magical. Great people to work with that made our special day worry free !

Adam · Married on 09/22/2012

What an amazing venue! It was the first and only venue we saw in person and we knew we just had to choose it! Paul and his staff were incredible to work with. Our guests were blown away by the beauty of the grounds and the excellent views. The quality of what you get for the price cannot be beat.

Maya · Married on 07/14/2012

Still Waters is a wonderful place to get married! Everyone there really goes the extra mile to help your day go perfectly. For example, my parents were in charge of bringing the centerpieces to the venue the day of. When they got there, they realized they were one centerpiece short. The site manager came to the rescue and cut flowers from their garden in our colors and stuck them in a vase for the head table. You couldn't even tell it wasn't suppose to be like that.

Kacy · Married on 06/03/2012

Ohmygosh- words can not really describe how happy I am that I found Still Waters Vineyard for the day of my wedding. I am a Texas bride and planned my entire wedding from out of state without ever meeting anyone face to face or seeing my venue. I read plenty of great reviews online, saw tons of pictures and spoke with Casey (the wedding coordinator at the vineyard) numerous times, but never actually saw Still Waters in person until 5 days before my wedding and I really could not have been happier! Jay and I wanted to get married in Paso Robles because we fell in love with the region 2 years ago on a trip out to California. We wanted a small production winery with a down to earth feel, a view of a vineyard for the ceremony, and an open lawn for the reception. We found all of this (and much, much more at Still Waters!). The ceremony site sits up on this small hill under a grove of olive trees and looks out on a very picturesque vineyard. Stairs to the right of the ceremony site lead to an immaculately groomed lawn with beautiful flowers everywhere (and still a view of the vineyard). It is simply stunning. My guests commented over and over all night about how it is the most beautiful wedding venue.
    In the early stages of planning, Casey was always helpful, professional and prompt in responding to my many, many questions. And the amazing service of the Still Waters staff didnt stop at the planning. When I saw the venue for the first time, Casey was there to greet me and give me a walk through of the entire venue. She was incredibly helpful throughout everything!! The owners went out of their way the weekend of my wedding to make me and my guests feel totally comfortable. Paul, one of the owners, drove my bridesmaids and myself to the barrel room the day of the wedding to keep us girls cooler and to keep us hidden from my groom. My guests made several comments on how wonderful the staff was at the wine bar and my vendors were amazed at how easy they were to work with.

Destination · Married on 10/21/2011

We chose Still Waters as our wedding venue because of the peaceful feeling we have always had during wine tastings and picnics on that property in the past, and because of the warm, wonderful group of people who own and work there (Paul, Patty, Kasey, etc). It is so beautiful there, we only had to provide minimal flowers and decorations which was great. Its such a beautiful place that pictures turn out better, flowers look brighter, food tastes better, and people just FEEL better and more comfortable. I would have paid at least 3 times more for that venue!

Katherine · Married on 09/16/2011

When my fiance and I visited Still Waters for the first time a year before our wedding we knew we found our ceremony and reception site. Their staff is so helpful and professional which made everything easier. The site is beautiful and we can not imagine having our wedding at any other location.

Erica · Married on 08/13/2011

The reason why Still Waters only has a few reviews- is because it's a hidden gem of Paso Robles. My husband & I are from LA and chose Paso as our wedding destination because we wanted our guests to experience the beauty of the vineyards and the local feel. We dedicated a whole weekend to finding the perfect vineyard and were very let down. Some were amazing- but way too spendy, others felt too commercial, some were beautiful but on a busy road, etc. A woman at the Paso Robles Inn mentioned Still Waters to us, but we knew nothing about it. It was around 3pm on Sunday and we were about to give up and elope to Hawaii. At the last minute we decided to check out Still Waters, and I can't imagine our wedding day any other way if we hadn't. The minute we stepped out of our car we knew it was the place for us. The vineyard is set back on BEAUTIFUL property, the ground are stunning, but the best part was how small and personal it felt the minute we stepped in the tasting room. Everyone was so welcoming and treated us like family the minute we sat down. There were only 2 Saturdays left for the summer of 2011 when we booked and we called 20 minutes after leaving their driveway to secure the date. I can't even express how attentive they were to our needs and how wonderful Kasey was for our day of caterer. She even picked up our wedding cake because the bakery wouldn't deliver it on the day of. Everything was seamless and people are seriously using the words "magical" to describe our wedding location. Still Waters also offers their own rentals for chairs and tables which were more reasonable than other rental companies and easier for the set up and take down. They worked so closely with our vendors to ensure everything went smooth and were lovely to our guests. I've saved the best for last- their wine is EXCELLENT! Several different reds and whites to choose from with a wide range of tastes. They also have their own olive oil which is made from the olive trees guests sit under during the ceremony. Does it get any better than that? If you want a beautiful vineyard venue with a personal touch feel- book Still Waters today.

Jessica · Married on 04/30/2011

We had an excellent experience with Still Waters when we chose to have our wedding there. The staff is so wonderful and helpful. They even helped us decide on a great place to have our rehearsal dinner since we were from out of the area. The owners are such nice, friendly people and the coordinator Nancy was very thorough which is always wonderful when the stress of planning a wedding sometimes creeps in. Everything went so smoothly. Definately a wonderful, professional, friendly place to have your wedding! We had a perfect experience!

Alisha · Married on 07/31/2010

The most beautiful place you will come across! Being there is like pure serenity!
    The owners (Paul and Patty), are so accommodating and only want your wedding to be the best it could possibly be. So they do whatever they can to help.
    We felt like family there and it will always be a special place in our hearts!

Lorena · Married on 10/08/2016

Absolutely gorgeous- this venue is a dream come true. The owners and staff went above and beyond in every way to make this vineyard shine for the wedding. I felt so lucky that I was able to have my wedding here. My initial concern with choosing this venue was the walk up the hill to the ceremony but this place is a well-oiled machine and they have found ways to make things easier in every way. There are no words to describe how perfect it is at night with the twinkle lights creating a soft glow on the guests. After the wedding, many people came up to me to tell me how 'unique' and 'beautiful' the venue was-- and that's exactly why I chose it. Another plus is now my husband and I can visit it every year on our anniversary to do a tasting (have I mentioned they have delicious wine?) to remember our perfect day.

• Sumre

Sumre · Married on 06/18/2011

I loved this venue. Breathtaking views for a reasonable price! You are secluded and don't need a lot of decor. My wedding was in the summer the vineyards, big beautiful blooms, and olive trees made for tons of great photos. The wedding contact was sweet, professional and organized.

nicole · Married on 09/25/2010

We had a gorgeous wedding, thanks in large part to Still Waters Vineyards. Their staff was such a joy to work with. The outdoor setting was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We didn't have to add much decor because their place as already so beautiful. We were impressed with how they worked with our budget. They offered so many helpful suggestions for ways to cut costs without having to cut on style or elegance. If you want an outdoor wedding, love wine, and crave a peaceful, elegant and romantic wedding - Still Waters is the perfect place!

Raven · Married on 06/20/2014

This venue is gorgeous. Our wedding was picture perfect. The only thing I would say is that flexibility wise they are a little uptight, nothing a good wedding coordinator can't around. They are very nice though and an amazing place to hold a wedding. Get the lights stringed for you! They are beautiful! Also the amount of time they give you to have everything done seems a little tight, make sure you have a solid time line to work with.

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2011

Still Waters is by far the most gorgeous winery in the area. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, the views of the vineyard are amazing, and it's such an intimate, natural setting. Their staff, especially Paul and Patty (the owners), are very friendly and accomodating, and it seemed like they truly cared about making our wedding reception perfect. We love this place so much that we go back to visit every time we are in the area.