44 Reviews for Still Talking Productions

Drone Footage (1)
DVD (1)
SD Card (1)
43 Still Talking Productions Reviews

Had the best time working with Wesley and his team! Very professional and worked well with our photographer and coordinator. Got the films within 6 weeks, and they were perfect! Would work again with Still Talking Productions for any other events.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so blesed to have found Wesley him and his team made us feel comfortable throughout the whole process!! If you want all of your dreams to come true definitely book him!!!

Profile Picture Mylene , 10/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We couldn't be happier with our video! Wesley and his team were extremely professional and fun to work with from beginning to end. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Esther, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

I’m not exactly sure why the buisness is called “Still Talking Productions”, but let me just say why I think they are called “Still Talking Productions”, because you will talk about your wedding even when years have passed, ONLY because they will capture your wedding perfectly, that you will never forget how beautifully it was! Wesley and Carissa and their team, did such an amazing job with capturing our wedding! After the wedding is over, you will have nothing but memories of your day. (Which is totally good!) but to actually look back at your pictures and videos and have them make you feel like you are there because they captured it so well is priceless! You need to find a team that you trust will capture all the details, all the fun and meaningful moments. This team does that and beyond. Your pictures will come out amazing! They will literally take your breath away when you see them. They have a young, creative vision with what they capture and that’s why we picked them and that’s why we loved them! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants their wedding to be captured well. My husband and I are very, VERY happy with their work. They are definitely “Still Talking Productions”, because I know, due to they way they captured our special day on camera, ten years from now, we will “Still” be “Talking” about our personal, once in a life time “Production” ... the day we got married.

Much love to these down to earth people.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We loved working with Wesley and his team. Before the event, Wesley was very quick to respond to emails and willing to work within our budget. Once the big day came, the team was professional and super fun to work with. But most importantly, the videos they put together for us are amazing. They captured the big moments as well as the energy of the event perfectly. Don't consider anyone else- book this team now. We are looking forward to rewatching our videos and showing them to friends and family for years to come.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I couldn't be any happier with Still Talking Productions! Their work is absolutely beautiful and thanks to them I get to relive the most magical day of my life over and over! They were so helpful and quickly answered any questions I had about scheduling and anything else. They showed up to the venue right on time and got to work immediately. They made me feel so comfortable with all of the cameras and poses. The photos are beautiful! I was hesitant at first but I ended up getting a highlight reel as well and it was one of the best decisions I made! The video is magical and captures the whole day perfectly. I love Still Talking Productions! Reccomending to all of my friends for sure.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Wesley and his Still Talking Productions staff were an absolute pleasure to work with! I must begin with my apologies for writing this review so late! Sorry Wesley. My husband and I were married this past June and let me say our highlight reel is definitely one of the most beautiful pieces of our special day. After hours of searching and reviewing so many talented videographers, Wesley captured our attention with his slow motion shots and authentic style. He was an absolute pleasure to work with and we thought his prices were very reasonable. If we had any questions he answered us right away, he also made sure he captured everything that was most in important to us. We received our video a month after the wedding and have watched it a ridiculous amount of times since. We are still amazed with his work. Everyone who sees our video is also very impressed. If you are looking for an unforgettable video, great price and excellent quality, look no further! I'll definitely be recommending Wesley to all my friends who get engaged in the future!!! Thank you Still Talking Productions, You all are the Best!

Profile Picture Rachel , 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We found Wesley and his team here on weddingwire. We definitely loved the style and the quality of the photos and videos so we sent him an email to inquire for his services. They got back to us really fast and we were able to set a time to meet up and discuss his services and pricing. During the meeting, Wesley as great at answering any concerns and was able to help us pick a few spots for a possible engagement shoot. The price and the stuff that they offered was the best quote we heard and they definitely helped keep us in budget so we decided to hire them. You really can't go wrong with the quality of their stuff for their price.

Throughout the whole process, he and his team were very professional. They were very tentative to our questions, concerns, and whenever we emailed them anything they were able to respond very fast. That definitely helped take some of the stress off when we had so much other things to be worrying about. They were very flexible when we wanted certain pictures taken as well. We were even able to get our engagement photos back in time before we sent out any invitations and we received our wedding photos/video about the time we came back from our honeymoon.

We are very happy that we were able to hire Wesley and his team. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking around for a quality photographer and videographer for their special day. They are awesome!

Profile Picture Ariane, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Storytelling, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

My now husband and I had the most amazing experience working with Still Talking Productions. Wesley and his team were incredibly professional and so nice to work with! Our pictures and video came out fantastic! We felt so comfortable with them and that shows through our pictures. They were able to capture our special day so perfectly and I've already recommended them to my friends for their upcoming weddings. Thank you again guys for being such a big part of our day and helping us remember it the way we dreamed about. - Tasha & Ryan Bigger

Profile Picture Tasha, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are overwhelmingly pleased with the service that Still Talking Productions provided us with! The team met with us twice to go over the details of the wedding and to customize our vision. On the day of the wedding they were the perfect professionals. They were able to capture the big important parts of the evening as well as intimate details that we love to see and remember. Our video turned out better than we could have imagined. I continue to receive compliments on the video from them weeks after sharing it. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wesley and his team were so fun to work with! After scouring the internet for a wedding photographer and videographer in Orange County, we stumbled upon Still Talking Productions and were very impressed with their work. Wesley included a free engagement session with our photo and highlight reel package. At first, my fiance and I felt awkward taking engagement photos, but Wesley and his team were so encouraging and continually helped us come up with poses. Our engagement photos turned out amazing. The photos were romantic, glowy, and artistic. Fast forward to our wedding day, Wesley and his team showed up on time and ready to photograph! Their team of 4 blended in seamlessly throughout the entire wedding. Carissa also helped take photographs of us and our family at EVERY table, which is an incredible feat in itself. We look forward to seeing the rest of our wedding photos and video! Thank you for helping us capture this incredible moment in our lives! We would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Vicki, 3/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling

Wesley's communication style was clear and easy-going from the very beginning. Also, his style of work is photo-journalistic, therefore his team will be present but out of your way. Lastly, the highlight video is absolutely stunning! I just put it on my Facebook page and had over a dozen friends comment that they cried real tears. Book them!

Profile Picture User7797032, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

Wesley and his team at Still Talking were amazing from start to finish. Our package included engagement and wedding photos as well as a highlight reel. We had originally planned on having our engagement photos done locally in Orange County, however my husband and I ended up moving to Arizona before the wedding. Wesley and Carissa traveled to Sedona for our engagement shoot which was far beyond our expectations. The photos were beautiful, especially as they had never shot there before which shows the type of talent they have!

The entire team was easy to work with on the day of. Our photos turned out beautifully and the turn around was insanely fast. I've heard horror stories of people waiting many many months and that is not something to worry about here. Our highlight reel also turned our beautifully. This team is great and they are only getting better! I highly recommend them to anyone seeking photography and/or videography services. You will not be disappointed. They are shooting a friends wedding soon and I can't wait to see what they do.

Profile Picture Rachael, 2/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Everything about this team was perfect! From day one Wesley has been kind, patient, and professional. Our phots and videos came out absolutely stunning andnwere ready in a timely manner. We will recommend to anyone and use them agaian.

Profile Picture Briana, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

As much as we credit fate for bringing my husband and I together, it is also the same way I feel about meeting Wesley at Still Talking Productions and his amazing wedding video/photography team. We researched and saw that their work was similar to the style that we wanted which was kind of a joyful cinematic feel. They really listened to every request that we had from the particular setup of pictures that we wanted to a slow motion walk with our entire bridal party in the wedding video and drone shots (they looked so epic!). Their combination of affordability, being great to work and communicate with, photo/video expertise as well as their strong passion for their work this is why we feel that they will go far in this field. I 100% recommend Wesley and his team at Still Productions. Working with them is one of the best decisions we feel we made in planning our wedding. We will look fondly at their great work that captured our treasured memories for years to come, and with pride! Don't wait or spend any more time searching, book them now, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Wesley and his teammate were professional and on time. They were also accommodating to our requests. We have already recommended them to a few of our friends.

Profile Picture Christopher, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Just received the finished product and was able to watch it with my wife. Only one word came to our minds afterwards, "WOW!" Seriously, elated with the final edit of our video. Wesley and team really did a fantastic job. Very professional and a pleasure to work with. Keep up the fantastic work Wesley and team!

Profile Picture Lance, 1/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

They were the first vendor we hired after booking our venue. We met them at the beginning of 2016 so it feels as if they were on this journey of turning our vision of our wedding into reality from the start. We love that Wesley goes in great detail in all of his packages so you'll never miss anything. Ours included a complimentary engagement photo shoot. My husband and I were hesitant to do ours at first, but Wesley convinced us to do it. We did our shoot at Disneyland and it was so much fun! Wesley and Carissa helped us become so comfortable in front of the camera that by the time it was our wedding, it was natural for us.

We love how flexible they are; how we're able to bounce ideas off each other; they're detail-oriented; BIG PLUS is that they get your photos/ videos done quickly, so you don't have to wait months for the final products; and they love to have fun with what they're doing. Wesley, his assistant, Carissa, and his team have a unique sense of style. They can turn any shot into a beautiful piece of art. Just take a look at all of their work. They even did a "Mannequin Challenge" video for my bouquet toss and executed it so well! We're so happy and thankful for all of their hard work. We know they will continue to grow and become a successful franchise. Thank you again, Wesley and your team!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Choosing to work with Wesley was by far one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From the very beginning he was extremely responsive and informative in what services he offered and even catered it to our needs. He listened to what we wanted and offered suggestions to help us make our final decision in photography locations. He is very knowledgeable in regards to what scenery is offered at different settings in Orange County. In my line of work, customer service and following up is extremely important and Wesley embodied every aspect of it. If there were any questions, he responded in less than a day if not right away. We were so happy with the results of his work. The Still Talking Productions team did an amazing job and i would recommend him to anyone and everyone. They were the perfect balance of professional and personable, we felt like we were working with our closest friends.

Profile Picture Sovanny , 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Still Talking was an amazing vendor and exceeded all expectations. The final highlight video was AMAZING. The quality of work was high and we couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend them to anyone searching for an affordable and highly qualified team who delivers above expectations.

Profile Picture Samuel, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy to have had such a truly talented team shoot our wedding! Our wedding video was so beautiful and we feel incredibly lucky to have found Still Talking Productions. Wesley and Carissa are a real-life creative couple who have an eye for storytelling, and it definitely shows in their work. We actually watched Wesley's amazing (non-wedding) short films online before we booked him, and we were so excited that he was free to personally shoot and edit our wedding. Wesley and Carissa were complete professionals on the day of the wedding, and we could not have been more grateful for their presence amidst all the changes that happened on the day-of. We already recommend them to all of our friends, and would highly recommend them to anyone else considering them as their wedding photographer/videographer!

Profile Picture Connie, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

Still Talking Productions was an absolute joy to work with and one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Wesley and his team were professional, super accommodating and flexible with our schedule and capturing all the special moments of our wedding. Definitely worth every penny and they were quick to produce our wonderful highlight reel! Their work and artistic style are exceptional! We couldn't have asked for a better videography team to capture our wedding day in such a beautiful storytelling masterpiece that we will have for the rest of our lives to remember our special day. Thank you guys so much for delivering above and beyond our expectations!

Profile Picture Devin, 8/13/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, USB Hard Drive

Wesley and team were fantastic. They got amazing footage a while blending into the background and were never obtrusive to the wedding itself. The highlight clip was incredible and gave us chills! So very happy with the results!

Profile Picture David, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Having a video, and having a video shot by Still Talking Productions were the 2 best decisions we took for the wedding.
All the 5 stars are absolutely deserved, I would give 6 if possible!
Wesley and his team were above and beyond all my expectations. Not only super professional, very friendly, super flexible, great listeners, accommodating, discreet - which is always great from a human point of view - but also, the videos they produced were stunning, wonderful, romantic, sweet, sensitive, showing exactly what I would have chosen to remember of this day. They did a fabulous, amazing job.
I highly recommend Still Talking Productions.
Elisabetta Ciardullo Criel