Still & Motion Media Reviews

7 Reviews for Still & Motion Media

Great service....professional!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

Everyone loved the photobooth! The system looks like it's cheap and wouldn't work the best, but it took amazing pictures! Everyone said they were impressed with the clarity of the pictures and the service! The best part of this company is they let you pick and choose what is part of your package!

Sent on 06/30/2015

SMM is the most affordable price for the most talented work. Trust me, photography is something I truly appreciate and wanted to best bang for my buck, but refused to settle for less than perfection since it means the world to me. I can save you the time researching, because after researching and spreadsheets and lots of notes, Still and Motion Media is the best you will find. David and his assistants followed through beyond my imagination. I was hoping for perfection and they exceeded that! They are beyond talented and you can’t find this talent anywhere else, nor can you beat the price. David was always quick to reply, very professional, such a genuine hard-working man, and sent us our sneak peek pictures and all the other pictures each back to me sooner than I would have expected! If you need a photographer (team includes photographer, assistant, and videographer), you should definitely meet with David. Once you see that all his work is Magazine/Top Quality/Wall Art work, you will understand that the talent and quality of his photographs is well beyond the price he charges. I honestly LOVE every picture. Every. Single. Photo. is one of my favorites! David has wonderful creativity and can truly make sure that your memories of your special day not only last a lifetime, but ones that you will be in love with for the rest of your life. I couldn’t have imagined our pictures turning out any better. They truly are beyond what we expected! They will capture every moment (posed or candid) absolutely wonderfully! One of the best perks for me is that the videographer was able to attend, record, edit, etc, and we are able to purchase the video later. Therefore, it was a great compromise since the video was not in our initial budget. David will work with you to create the package that fits your needs. This is going above and beyond what is expected from him, since his work is absolutely TOP NOTCH.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kristi · Married on 08/16/2014

Choosing Still and Motion Media was the best decision I made for our wedding. David is the nicest photographer I have ever met and is 100% true to his word. He goes the extra mile to make sure nothing is missed during your event. Instead of him simply listing out prices to us, he built a package based on our budget that was unbeatable and incomparable to any other photographer out there. From start to finish, you meet with David, you work with David, and you only speak with David - just the way it should be. He was always willing to work with our schedule and never pressured us into signing a contract with him. He never made anyone feel uncomfortable and treated my husband and me as friends. Without any doubt, I would recommend SMM. You will not be disappointed. Every picture he took was unbelievably beautiful. He even came early to our ceremony to ensure every aspect of our wedding was documented. His care and dedication went beyond our expectations. We were truly blessed to be able to work with David. You will not regret signing with him; I promise.

Sent on 01/02/2015

David and Ricky are truly talented. It was a pleasure working with Still & Motion Media. My pictures and video are beautiful. I was amazed with the quality and creativity put into my pictures and video. Ricky really went out of his way to create a mesmerizing video and David's pictures are unique and elegant. Still & Motion Media made my wedding a great experience.

Sent on 06/06/2014
  • User3934784 · event on: 12/07/2013

Still & Motion set up a photo booth at my husband's 60th birthday party and it was great fun! Funny hats and glasses (all new & clean) were provided, and each attendee got to take home a unique, photo-strip remembrance of the party. David also produced a great slide show set to music which was made up of photos of my husband's life. He did a great job and everyone enjoyed it. David was a pleasure to work with and responded to all my requests professionally and with a smile. I definitely recommend Still & Motion for any event.

Sent on 02/26/2014

Rosa · event on: 03/01/2014

I would highly recommend David with Still & Motion Media. They did an outstanding job at My baby girls Quince. David was prompt, professional, and very courteous. The pictures he took made an already memorable day even more memorable.
    His pictures are breath Taking, I can not express how great his work is, I received so many complements on the pre photo shoot picture of my baby girl. ( BTW: My Baby girl is 15 ) Every time I see my pictures it feels like i'm re living the moment. David you did a Great Job, Love, Love my pictures.

Sent on 03/14/2014