Still Memories Photo & Video Booth Reviews

6 | Fort Wayne, IN

6 Reviews for Still Memories Photo & Video Booth

Great communication and willingness to provide detailed information. So excited to have their photobooth at my wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2015

The people at Still Memories were excellent throughout the entire process. They were responsive, worked well with my hectic schedule and last minute changes, and they willingly provided several proofs so the booth was something that fit with the theme of our wedding.

During the wedding itself, the attendant was friendly and super professional. He even came and found me twice during the evening. He made sure my husband and I got photos together - and he came and gave me a reminder that his time was almost up, and that I should make sure to get any last minute photos.

My friends and family LOVED the booth, and the memories are fantastic. Everyone was having a great time. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2015

The Photo Booth was a great success! Thank you so much! I loved the pictures!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • User5315604 · event on: 08/01/2015

Awesome job! The screens for the photobooth was really cool and beyond whatever I could've thought of! Everyone had a great time, and the attendant got everyone to take a nice picture and convinced most of them to put on a crazy costume (which they had some awesome ones!). :D The pictures looked really high quality too and were customized too! I did feel bad I didn't have space in the pavilion, but they were great and set it up in the perfect spot.
    All-in-all, it was the best. 5/5

Sent on 08/03/2015
  • User5353130 · event on: 07/26/2015

Prompt, professional, friendly service

Sent on 08/17/2015

Amber · Married on 07/25/2015

Prompt...very fun photo booth. Fun was had by all. Would hire again for a function.

Sent on 08/03/2015