Still Hollow Century Farm Reviews

Still Hollow Century Farm 6
Still Hollow Century Farm 7

Sarah Brooks · Married on 10/27/2018

Still Hollow Farm review

The fame itself is an amazing venue with lots of different opportunity for ceremony sites and reception areas. Add in to that the exceptional couple that own it, Ann and Jay, and Star who coordinates all of the details of your perfect day and you literally have the perfect venue! Couldn’t have picked a better venue to have my perfect wedding. These people are wonderful and do everything possible to make your day perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Still Hollow Century Farm's reply:

Thank you Sarah for this kind review. We love getting to know couples and all their families. We hope to see much more of you guys in the future...remember #ourjourneybegins
  • Danielle Ricker Photography

Danielle Ricker · Married on 10/13/2018

Photographers perspective - very easy to work with!

This past weekend was my first time photographing a wedding at Still Hollow Farm. The staff here are incredible to work with and very helpful to all vendors, as well as the bride and groom. They ensure everything is in its place and ready to go for the big day. The venue has tons of beautiful spots to take photos, making it a photographers dream! The house makes for a gorgeous spot to take getting ready photos of the bride and groom. The new barn is wonderful. I would highly recommend Still Hollow Farm for your special day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Still Hollow Century Farm's reply:

Thank you Danielle for such a kind review. Your day spent capturing those important moments for a couple was so smooth that it makes everything flow just as it should. I can't wait to see some of the pictures you captured. We hope you will visit us again soon.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/20/2016

2 years ago my husband and I tied the knot at what we believe is the most refreshing, peaceful and elegant wedding venue in northeast Tennessee. My husband and I being of different cultures wanted to find a place that would accommodate our needs since we would be blending different traditions and styles. While we did have a large wedding, Still Hollow Century Farm was still so intimate, relaxing and scenic almost as if you went back in time. I'm by no means a country girl so one might think a farm wouldn't be the best place for me, but Still Hollow Century Farm is so different than a typical "barn wedding." We got married under a hollow of trees by a beautiful stream across a hand made wooden bridge. It really has the woodland wonder feel! Our reception was in a historic pavilion original to the property complete with bistro lights and our authentic Latin decorations. It was so romantic! (The pavilion was also complete with a catering kitchen.) We got ready in the timeless white farmhouse with plenty of room for everyone to spread out and prepare without seeing the groom of course! There's a lovely screened in porch and grand staircase that give the farmhouse a regal feel as well. The Byrd family along with Miss Star go above and beyond by providing their own hand picked decor and furniture, fresh local wildflowers, umbrellas for the rainy days, and a Gator to transport guests on! There is handicap parking available and multiple clean restrooms across the property. My experience at Still Hollow was nothing short of beautiful and I would recommend them to any couple that wants a destination wedding feel that's not far from home in the hills of Tennessee! Its a southern paradise!

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Still Hollow Century Farm 20
    Still Hollow Century Farm 21
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/24/2015

Still Hollow was the second or third venue we visited when planning our wedding. After visiting the farm and talking with Star, Ann, and Jay, there was no other real choice for us. Everything fell into place perfectly for us to be able to celebrate our big day at Still Hollow, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Star, Ann, an Jay made sure our day was everything we ever dreamed of and more.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Megan · Married on 09/12/2015

Still Hollow is absolutely breathtaking! If you want to bring your dreams/Pinterest board to life this is where to start!! Everyone is so kindhearted and loving! You just become part of the family! Everyone knows how stressful weddings can be but we had the best lady ever Miss Star behind all the decorating and making everything come to life and it all just fell right into place! They have a lot of decor to choose from and many different ceremony & reception options to personalize you’re big day!! Star, Ann and Mr.Jay will always hold a special place in my heart. They honestly go above and beyond for their Brides!!!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Wonderful people to work with! You feel like family when with them. Beautiful venue by the nolichucky, great pavilion for the reception

Sent on 12/12/2014

Brittney · Married on 05/23/2015

I feel in love with this venue a couple of years ago. They are probably a few of the nicest people I've ever met. They get excited about your special day with you. They want to help in any way possible!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Sarah · Married on 07/12/2014

Mrs. Ann, Star, and Jay are an amazing team. They helped me make the vision of my dream wedding come to life! I would not change a thing about my wedding ceremony! Best place in greeneville/tri - cities to get married, hands down.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Brooke · Married on 07/21/2012

The moment I stepped onto the farm, I knew this was the venue we needed for our wedding. It was exactly what I had envisioned. The Birdwells are extremely accommodating and some of the sweetest, kindest people you could ever meet. They have several different packages to accommodate your budget. You will not be disappointed! Check them out!

Sent on 07/18/2014