Stiletto Events Reviews

33 Reviews for Stiletto Events

Stiletto Events 1
Stiletto Events 2

Ashlee · Married on 11/11/2011

Cydney was AWESOME!!! She was my "Day Of" Coordinator at Stonebrook Manor in Thornton, CO. Stonebrook made a lot of promises to get my deposit; however, 1-2 months prior to the wedding, Stonebrook indicated that I would need to pay extra for items that you would assume to be included in set up of the reception (centerpieces on the tables, for example). Stonebrook also completely changed the menu selection & made attempts to take advantage financially, but Cydney protected my interests 100%. On the day of the reception, she made absolutely certain everything was set up the way I wanted it & that everything went smoothly from start to finish. My wedding day could not have been a success without Cydney's help. It was completely stress free for me & that's the way every bride should feel on her big day. I HIGHLY recommend Cydney!!!

Sent on 11/29/2011

Marisa · Married on 07/30/2011

Stiletto Events made every dream I had about my wedding, happen, down to the centerpieces and bouquets! Cydney is extremely creative, resourceful and hard working. When my hair piece fell apart, not only did she attempt to fix it, she found extra flowers from the centerpieces that could be spared and pinned them in my hair, which turned out more beautiful than the original in the first place! Stiletto Events has connections with vendors (REPUTABLE vendors) and the vision to make ANY wedding dream possible. With such a small budget (around $6000), Cydney found flowers for a steal, my PERFECT dress AND catering that all of my guests raved about. Cydney Moora made my dream wedding a reality and not only am I appreciative, my entire family recognized her dedication, hard work and talent! She is now family! THANK YOU STILETTO EVENTS!!

Sent on 08/07/2011

Amanda · Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot recommend Cydney from Stiletto Events enough for a wedding or private event. It is always her priority to create and bring to life YOUR vision. My wedding had many, many, many details and she helped follow through with every single one of them. I am very thankful I hired her for my wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Cydney and Amanda were amazing! We can't imagine our wedding day without them. Everything turned out so beautiful and perfect! We wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding and that is thanks to the Stiletto Event team!

Sent on 02/19/2015

sadie · Married on 10/29/2011

As the mother of the groom , It is with extreme pride and pleasure that I write to share my experience with Stiletto Events , owned and operated by Cydney and Kiel Johnson of Littleton , Colorado. This exceptionally talented couple , created the MOST delightful , unforgettable wedding for our son and family, EVER '.

It has been several months since the wedding , yet, We are sill talking about the blissful , breathtaking day of Love's celebration. The wedding and the reception were Cloud 9 fun with orchestrated opulence . Stiletto Events is an award winning enterprise in our books .

With Kiel and Cydney's sense of perfectionism and friendly guidance. , we instantly trusted the entire process in all phases and levels of planning and performance . The wedding for my son and his new sweet wife was essentially a monumental milestone for our combined families. Awesome Stiletto made the ceremony and reception a Work Of Art, resplendent with a fresh twist on the classic '.

The sophistication and inspirational ideas for our event were always magically appearing , involving Kiel and Cydney. They were so savvy with their connected top notch venues and exceptional connections.

This precious wedding that meant so much to us, will be remembered and cherished by our guests and ourselves for many years to come , primarily because of Stilettos professional expertise with extraordinary events and joyful people.

As the mother of the groom , It is with extreme pride and pleasure that I write to share our experience with Stiletto Events , owned and operated by Cydney and Kiel Johnson of Arvada, Colorado. This exceptionally talented couple , created the MOST delightful , unforgettable wedding for our son and family, EVER '.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Ellen · Married on 06/25/2011

Cydney and Marissa were fantastic on my wedding. They made sure the timeline was perfect, coordinated nicely with the caterers, and kept behind the scenes. Our wedding would not have been as perfect as it was without them!

Sent on 07/14/2011

4.2

She did a wonderful job planning our wedding and everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 05/27/2013
  • Kelli

Kelli · Married on 06/14/2014

2.0
      0.5
      0.5

Stiletto Events is not your one-stop-shop stress-free wedding planning. This vendor was a nightmare! The owner of this company is incredibly unorganized, unprofessional and holds no accountability when things (everything) goes wrong on your wedding. There is no attention to detail nor any sense of urgency. My husband and I had to tackle 95% of our vendors ourselves, and it back fired the day of. I would strongly recommend you do your research first and meet with the planner multiple times. The owner of the company showed up to my wedding in a swim-suit like cotton cover-up, flip-flops, a hoodie and no make-up. This was noted and observed by most of the guests, and pictures from my wedding. This was not the appearance she had upon our first meeting. I would not recommend this planner to anyone for any occasion. You don't even come close to getting what you pay for here. Weddingwire.com is more knowledgeable and useful than was this wedding planning service.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Stiletto Events's reply:

This bride had a partial planning package and expected a full service package. She chose to do many things on her own and had every opportunity to drop the package to a lower one if she felt necessary (she also received a $1600 discount on our services). We do not force our brides to stay at a specific package...especially if they get into the planning and find out they have more time than they originally thought.
    We did meet with this bride multiple times and never once heard any worries or concerns from her or her groom. In fact, we heard nothing but compliments and have text messages/emails from the bride thanking us multiple times for helping with different aspects of her wedding...including the day after her wedding.
    As far as our attire...this was my mistake...I wasn't prepared for the sudden temperature drop and did not have pants or a longer sleeved shirt to change into...the only thing in my car was a sweatshirt to keep me warm in 42 degree temps and being an hour away from home, I wasn't able to leave and change. I was in a nice high low dress which started at my shin and went to the ground. We have made sure that each team member brings an extra pair of clothing for sudden temperature changes as to ensure this doesn't happen again.