STF Events & Catering Reviews

55 | Murfreesboro, TN

55 Reviews for STF Events & Catering

Sharon · Married on 05/24/2015

Savor the Flavor did an excellent job with our wedding!! They actually took time to listen to what we wanted and prepared it to our specifications. They were quick to respond to any questions and explained everything clearly. We had to move our wedding date and they were so flexible in accommodating everything with a shorter time frame. The food was amazing! Everything tasted great and we got many comments from guests about how good the food was. Their staff was professional and honest. We couldn't have been happier choosing Savor the Flavor for our wedding caterer.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Stefanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Joelle and Eleni were spectacular throughout the entire wedding process! They were such pleasant people to be around, their professionalism was out of this world, the food was amazing, and the service was beyond our expectations. We truly felt like they did their best to understand us as a couple and provide a meal for our wedding that reflected our personalities. I highly recommend Savor the Flavor Catering to anyone searching for a wedding caterer.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Nikki · Married on 04/18/2015

Joelle and Eleni were the best caterers that we've seen. Their food was terrific and they made our day worry free and our guests happy. We couldn't have had better food, service and team to work with.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Morey M. · Married on 04/11/2015

I cannot say enough about Savor The Flavor (STF) catering. Impeccable customer service, out of this world flavor combinations and a creative approach to my unique Nashville wedding reception is what I experienced hiring chefs Joelle and Eleni at STF. Our STF food tasting was my husband's absolute favorite part of the wedding planning process. The chefs invited us to their private kitchen and served us like royalty all while making sure we loved every aspect of each dish. During the planning process I had a plethora of questions, and Chef Joelle always responded to my emails super fast. They worked directly with my rental company to ensure we had appropriate quantities of plates/glasses/utensils, etc, which took a lot of stress away from me! Most importantly, STF blew my guests away at our wedding. Three weeks later, I'm still receiving calls/texts to the tune of "OMG that food was so good!"

Sent on 05/02/2015

Corrine · Married on 01/17/2015

Chef Eleni and Joelle from Savor the Flavor were, quite simply, amazing for our wedding! They worked with us on the menu, listened to all of our likes and dislikes and created a menu that would fit for the season and our friends and family. They stayed in constant contact throughout the year leading up to the event whenever we had questions and even was able to work with us on creating a signature cocktail to serve as well. On the day of our wedding, their entire crew was on point and we were never left wanting for anything. Our guests (as well as myself and my wife) were always being asked if we needed anything food or drink related and if we did they brought us whatever we needed immediately. Even though we'd set up a buffet, the servers were thoughtful enough to ask if we needed a plate of food when we had a break and brought us a little of everything without us having to risk getting anything on our dresses. And when it was all said and done, they had boxed up three big plates of all the food for both of us to take with us and eat later on as well! I cannot recommend them enough, their prices are reasonable, the food is AMAZING, and the service is 5-star! If you go with them then these ladies will take care of you like family!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/18/2014

We had STF cater our reception and they were FANTASTIC! We are a couple who enjoys tasty food and STF lived up to our expectations and more! Everyone kept telling us all night how impressed they were with the food and many ppl went back for seconds. They were very patient with us as we kept going back and changing and tweaking the menu. They worked with every request we had and made sure to include our favorite foods. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone and hope to use them again!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Charlotte · Married on 10/04/2014

Joelle and Eleni are great. When we began searching for caterers, I emailed 3 or 4 and asked for availability, quotes, and sample menus. Joelle was the only one that responded with a personal email asking questions about our favorite foods and flavors, and what we envisioned on our wedding day. Within a few days we had a sample menu and a reasonable quote. We had initially planned to schedule tastings with at least two caterers, but after we sat down and sampled the menu that Joelle and Eleni had prepared specifically for Matt and I, we knew that they would be catering our reception. They were really flexible with a few rounds of changes we requested as we refined our menu leading up to the big day. We ended up with an "International Tapas" theme with food stations around our reception venue. There was a macaroni and cheese bar, flatbread pizzas, chicken parm sandwiches, sliders, tacos, szechuan noodles, and a build your own mexi-bowl station with the most delicious pork you have ever tasted. Joelle and Eleni will cater your event with outstanding professionalism, flexibility, and most importantly, delicious food!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Lynn · Married on 10/04/2014

Savor the Flavor is aptly named because we did just that! They were great to work with and the food was delicious!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Candice · Married on 09/13/2014

We used STF for our small (16 person) outdoor wedding an hour outside of Nashville in September 2014. We live out of state, but coordinating with Joelle via email on the front end was a breeze. She went through a couple of menu options/revisions with us and worked to develop the best meal for our reception. The day of the wedding she was on time prepping and despite the fact that our photographs took longer than we expected and we had to push dinner back, she still served the food fresh and warm. She was very attentive to serving our party both food and beverages and was very personable. Joelle also helped us cut and serve the wedding cake. She even served my less mobile grandparents at their table, getting them ice cream and cake. Overall we had a wonderful experience and would recommend STF to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Elissa · Married on 07/12/2014

I loved working with Savor the Flavor for my wedding! Chefs Joelle and Eleni spent a lot of time with us, understanding our specific needs and vision for the wedding. I had nothing to worry about on the actual day - Joelle and Eleni made sure everything went smoothly! And I got such compliments on the food - every item was flavorful and creatively displayed. I would highly recommend their services!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Savor the Flavor did a wonderful job of adding class and elegance to our wedding. Their price was reasonable for the amount of service provided in addition to all of the help they were throughout the wedding planning process. Not only were they able to change the menu when I requested it, they were also able to help assemble linens when I discovered that we needed someone to do that.

As an out-of-town bride, it was especially tough to plan with vendors from five hours away. It does take a few personal meetings to confirm everything with STF, but they are flexible and were glad to work with my schedule and family as necessary. Regardless of time of day or day of the week, STF stayed in communication with us throughout planning.

Sent on 07/01/2014

STF was Amazing!!! They were great and I never worried about anything. The food was wonderful. We received a ton of compliments on the food and service. I would use them in the future and recommend them highly.

Sent on 05/17/2014

FABULOUS!!!!
    Joelle and Elani were easy to work with, responsive to our suggestions and the food
    was delish. We have one more daughter and I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 05/06/2014

Arianne · Married on 04/12/2014

AMAZING!!!! Chef Joelle and Eleni have been a dream to work with. From beginning to end they were professional, accommodating and made you feel like a "part of the family". I can not speak enough good words and people are still raving about the food at our wedding reception. I will continue to use them for any catering needs!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2013

Savor the Flavor catering was absolutely flawless from beginning to end. We requested an all-vegetarian menu with variety of tasty foods from all over the world and they went above and beyond our expectations. This was our first time hiring caterers for an event and Joelle and Eleni were both great at guiding us through the planning process. My wife and I had a hard time deciding which foods from our tasting to have at the event; everything we tried was complex, flavorful, and unique.

From the tasting to the event day itself, Joelle and Eleni were in frequent contact and very professional. Our guests were not all vegetarian but even the most carnivorous among them were impressed by the variety and flavor. Our reception was over a year ago, but my wife and I still receive comments on how great the food was at our party. We would both highly recommend Savor the Flavor for any and all special events!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2013

Immediately after my first phone consulation with Joelle, I knew Savor the Flavor would cater my wedding - and I hadn't even tasted a bite of food at that point! I'm so glad I followed my instincts (and tastebuds) - STF was the perfect choice.

Not only was the food amazing, but the service was top-notch, from the tasting to the big day - Joelle and Eleni thought of every detail to offer delicious food that was beautifully presented but also affordable. I keep trying to think of another excuse to use their services, but will happily recommend STF to future Nashville-area brides!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Cheryle · Married on 06/29/2013

STF Catering did a wonderful job creating the perfect menu for my daughters wedding on June 29th, 2013. I am still getting rave reviews from my family on how excellent the food was!! What I love about Joelle is she provides extra special touches that no other catering company provides. We still have one more daughter living at home and she has already told me she wants them to cater her wedding!! They by far take the extra mile to provide you with superior quality food and service. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/02/2013

We were very, very happy with our experience with Savor the Flavor! They were a lot of fun to work with on the menu and their staff provided excellent service at the wedding. Everything was lovely and tasted great!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Tammy · Married on 10/06/2012

Savor the Flavor's cuisine was exquisite and perfect for our wedding. They took interest in the types of foods we like through interviewing all of us. During our tasting they took notes and tweaked the recipes to our taste. Savor the Flavor worked so well with our coordinators and florists to make the presentation picturesque. Our highest priority was that our guests ate well and enjoyed the cuisine. Throughout the reception we kept hearing over and over how wonderful the food was and how elegantly it was displayed. We continue to receive calls from guests sharing how impressed they were with all the touches, like the coffee and smore bar! The staff was polite, helpful and had one continuous smile. We will use Savor the Flavor again and highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/15/2012
  • Hailee

Hailee · Married on 05/26/2012

We had SUCH a wonderful experience with STF. Friendly people, excellent food, and beautiful presentation! What more could you ask for? Joelle is excellent about keeping you informed and getting back in touch. The food was creative and fun - they created a whole menu and experience around what we wanted. I loved getting to provide them with ideas/theme and see what was created for us instead of being given a standard menu we could tweak. Overall, it was a pleasure to work with STF.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

Joelle and Eleni were great to work with throughout the planning process. They were very open to our ideas and feedback, patient in the decision-making process and easy going throughout. The food was delicious - several people have told us the shrimp and grits was the best they've ever had. Savor the Flavor is great folks and great quality at a great value.

Sent on 06/06/2012

johnquez · Married on 03/24/2012

Joelle was great. I am glad that they whee able to work with us on short notice and still keep it at a resonable price. I willl use them for any event that require catering. Some of the things that put them offer the top is they worked with us on short notice after our first cater was unresponsive. They also offer bartender service, they cleared the tables and even gave us a basket with things for our wedding night. At the end of the wedding they made us a plate to go being how we were moving around alot. i would suggest using them. they are affordable with 5 star service.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2008

This caterer was very good. Joelle and her partner Eleni met with my husband and I months before the wedding. They are very creative and helped us come up with a brunch reception menu that was both elegant and southern. We even had an omelet bar…our guests chose the ingredients, and Eleni made omelets on the spot! Our guests loved it. Joelle also met with us a couple days before the wedding to review the layout and make minor adjustments to the schedule. Overall the food was yummy, presented well, and the staff were courteous and professional…not just a bunch of teenagers! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 02/28/2009

Mary · Married on 12/09/2017

STF Catering have been the most friendly people we have ever worked with! Emily at STF was very accommodating, friendly, and communicative. STF responded greatly after we had a few last minute venue changes. The staff at the event were amazing, and, on top of all of this, dinner was absolutely delicious. The cheese display was such a hit, and our guests were very happy with everything. We loved our take home boxes and bride and groom care package. Don't hesitate to let STF cater your event or wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Eve · Married on 06/17/2017

We worked with STF to cater our wedding of around 200-225 guests. They were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! Each member of the team is more than happy to answer questions, adjust items, and work with us on making the event just what we dreamed it would be. Our guests are still thanking us for such a wonderful meal - all thanks goes to Savor the Flavor! I would highly recommend them to anyone. They are personable, profession, and the food is out of this world!

Sent on 07/05/2017