69 Reviews for Steward's Productions

Video Projection (2)
Projector (2)
Disco Ball (1)
Flat Screen (1)

Brandon and his team were great. I contacted him about a year before my sister's wedding to hire him, originally as just the DJ services. After meeting with him, however, I decided to also go with the Videography and photo booth services as well. He was extremely flexible with meeting times and letting me do the majority of the business for the Bride and Groom. I paid for the services as a gift to my sister and her husband. Brandon was very thorough in planning and giving me several different option to choose from in my price range. Also paying was easy, down payment up front then the remaining balance 2 weeks before the wedding. Very easy. You do sign a contract and he has insurance on all of his equipment. But it's all extremely easy to understand and he talks you through all of it.

He was able to get into the reception hall the night before and set up the trussing and majority of his equipment with his team. Then went back morning of to finish the small things and made it to the chapel to film everything. He got some great shots of my sister for the love story movie he will be making along side the video of the wedding itself.

Brandon made the event extremely personal with ordering Gobo light effects for the wedding. Some other services charge $200 per Gobo platelet, where as Brandon only charges cost of the platelet. Big savings right there.

I look forward to working with this company in the future for my own wedding. Definitely recommend them for videography, DJ'ing, lighting, and photo booth services.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Videography
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Stop! Look no further! Steward Productions is the best in the DFW area. No, make that Texas! I’ll even go so far as saying it’s the best in the country!!!!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Brandon is nothing short of AMAZING!!! I have seen a ton of Videographers and DJ's throughout the U.S. with working in the event industry but nothing compares to the customer service, quality, attention to detail, and professionalism that you get with Steward's Productions. From the cinematic 4k films to the elegant and modern entertainment services that they offer. There is no doubt in my mind, this company is one of the top in the country! We came to Brandon with a budget and he was able to fit everything we wanted into our budget and never pressured us to spend more than we were comfortable with. I highly recommend Steward's productions for anyone planning an event!

Profile Picture Clayton, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Thank you Brandon and Brandy for everything you did for my daughter's wedding. The lighting was spectacular. The video of memories that you prepared for my daughter was wonderful and so special!! Thanks for supplying the music. If you want a class act job hire Stewards Productions!!! I've been working with them for over 13yrs!!! Thanks again!!!

Profile Picture Missy, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Brandon is nothing less than amazing. All through my wedding day he made me feel so great! Getting special moments that now I don't have to just remember I will plug in my wedding video and relive it all over again! He's definitely the best in all DFW! I'm so happy we found him and are very pleased with his work!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Videography

Brandon did an amazing job on our video! So grateful we have our wedding video that captures the essence of our wedding! So beautifully done! Thanks Brandon!

Profile Picture Anne, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

wow!!! very nice work!! Keep it up!

Profile Picture User7514212, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Videography

Steward's Productions was amazing to work with and very passionate about their work. From the very beginning, I knew I would be getting a great product with the Steward's team. We chose to use them for videography, lights, and DJ. We got a very reasonable price for a great package deal. We shot a beautiful love story film that we played at the wedding as well as a video of my bridal portraits. They even added some special effects due to my love of Harry Potter which was a great personal touch. On the day of the wedding, the team came early and got some beautiful scenery video footage to add to my overall wedding film. The DJ was amazing and had the guests dancing all evening. The guests also enjoyed the photo booth although we received small strips rather than the 4 x 6 photos we requested. Overall, it was a super experience! My highlight video of the wedding was absolutely wonderful and makes me so excited to watch the full 4K film!

Profile Picture Audra, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Brandon truly cares about the couple which is a rare quality to find in a vendor now a days. Book him! You won't regret it (Wedding Date: 09/23/2016)

Profile Picture Priscilla, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were lucky enough to book with Stewards productions just one month before our wedding after finding out the previous videographer we booked with had just stopped responding to emails and calls. Needlesstosay I was a very stressed bride at that time, but Brandon and his team literally saved the day when we thought we might not have our wedding on video. They were so amazing! We've only seen our highlight video, and are so beyond blessed to have had them filming our wedding! The quality is out of this world! We cannot thank them enough for capturing some of our most precious memories from that glorious day. Our video will be the first of many new family heirlooms we create! We would highly recommend Steward's Productions!

-Meribeth and Travis Lites

Profile Picture Meribeth, 9/17/16, 1 Review
3.9

I fell in love with his work at first sight. I knew I wanted no one else. Regrets? Yes. I wish we would've gotten dj seperate. For the ceremony we had a "surprise" hip hop song for groom and best man to walk in. It played for everyone including our kids and parents!! For the reception I had listed a dedicated song for my mother which was going to be a surprise. Never played. I wanted to recognize her in a special way because she raised us pretty much alone. Several of my vendors complained about Brandon rude and hard to work with. My brother-in-law (Best man) was offended because Brandon told him something following "comprende" (understand) and my brother-in-law doesn't even know Spanish. I asked brandon if he could edit a few seconds of the very beginning of my video he said he would have to charge $400. I also wanted him to remove his vocals from the very end.. "everybody scream" because it was said too many times. He wouldn't do it. Other than those 2 small details my video was amazing. I got a lot of compliments. Here's my video.

Update:
I didn't mention the reception music because I knew that was our fault for not getting you a list in timely manor. My mom as well as sister were requesting music because no one was dancing. But you can't blame my mom for not playing my song to her because she requested a song. You simply don't play it or let me know. As far as revisions yes I understand you must charge for your time. The 2 small changes we asked for were very minimal nothing drastic. Would've taken a few min to edit. As far as not communicating there were several times you called and we talked for nearly an hour.

Profile Picture Luisa, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

I would most definitely recommend Steward's Productions to any couple. Brandon did our wedding video and we were so lucky to have him. Brandon is outstanding and truly cares about every aspect of his work. You can expect prompt service, attention to detail and an absolutely beautiful video!! Definitely deserves 5 stars.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were absolutely amazed by the DJ setup that Brandon provided at our wedding reception. He used the most high-end equipment, massive speakers/subwoofers, computer controlled intelligent lighting/effects, digital turntables and mixers. He even brought flat screen TVs that were mounted on his setup. These played music videos as well as a slideshow of our engagement pictures. These are all things that are VERY hard to find with wedding DJs, but were very important to us. We had countless guest telling us how cool they thought the DJ setup was.

Before our wedding day, working with Brandon was always exceptional. Anytime we contacted him with a question, he answered almost instantly and very professionally.

When you meet Brandon it is clear that he is very passionate about his work and will go above and beyond for you. We are so thankful we found him and that he helped make our exciting night the best it could be!

Profile Picture Austen, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Words cannot explain how blessed I was to find Stewards Productions. I knew from the moment I seen his work on YouTube 2yrs ago that I wanted him to be apart of my special day. Brandon is a true professional and an all around great person to have when planning such an important event. His passion and his energy made working with him so much fun and sooo easy. I was very overwhelmed with all of the unknown details it takes to plan a wedding but when I let Brandon do what he does best I was not disappointed. I would recommend Stewards Production for all of their services because they are true A+ professionals.

Profile Picture Queen, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

Brandon and his wife at Stewards Production made my wedding day an absolute dream. Not a whole lot of people showed up, and that's when Brandon took things into his own hands and took what he had and ran with it. They are fun to work with, and I'm happy to call them friends after its all said and done. The quality of service from them, you can't find anywhere else, I promise you that. He is simply amazing. I'm so glad we made the final decision to choose him as out videographer and DJ. I can't imagine a better wedding for me and my husband!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brandon, his wife, and team were fantastic! My husband and I wanted a specific style to our wedding music that reflected both of our personalities. They delivered everything as discussed and more! I would recommend them to anyone! They are flexible with anything and everything you need. They will also go above and beyond for their clients. When you work with this group you are instantly friends from the first moment forward. If you want more than just a DJ, this is the person to book.

Profile Picture Marissa, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Brandon was very polite and profession throughout the entire process. He made sure that everything was exactly as we wanted and was very well prepared. He made sure that he had our specific list of songs that we wanted played for the wedding well in advance and did a great job "getting a feel for the crowd" when we weren't picky or specific on what exact music we wanted played. Having absolutely zero technical issues (at least that anyone attending the wedding was aware of) from the start of the wedding ceremony through the end of the reception was a great relief. There were no mic problems for the maid of honor or best man speeches and the pastor had no technical issues while performing the wedding. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for a wedding.

Profile Picture Joel, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth

We are so thrilled with our video it's unreal. The music during the reception was great too. The DJ had the whole floor filled with people dancing. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture Rachael, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

Brandon was professional, personable & organized! He even worked out a plan to help us get our wedding video which wasn't initially in our budget! It's not just a job to him, he cares about you as a person & he truly is invested in your life/marriage. He is not only a great DJ but also a great videographer & person in general! I am beyond happy that we chose him not only for his great service but now we've gained a friend! His good heart & generosity is displayed in his work, family life & in our new found friendship! Happy to work with Brandon Steward & even happier to know him personally now! Believe me brides, you will not regret the choice to go with him! He will take all your wants/needs & make them happen at your wedding....in our case he did that & much more....we never expected to have our ceremony videoed as well. He's made memories for us that we will cherish forever.
-The Palmers ❤️

Profile Picture Rose, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Jay was AWESOME. I will highly recommend him to anyone in need of a DJ. The ONLY thing I would change, is to give us(and everyone else) some business cards for a quick reference when recommending.

Profile Picture Drew, 7/31/15, 1 Review
4.7

From day 1 Brandon was so easy to work with. He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work. We met with him before the wedding so he could get a feel for our wedding and us as a couple so he could plan the perfect play list - and he definitely did not disappoint! He played our important songs exactly on cue and came completely prepared to the venue. He came early to set up to make sure everything would be perfect. His attention to detail made our wedding day flow smoothly. He didn't miss any transitions, read the audience perfectly, and was the reason our guests had so much fun! Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had! If you want your guests dancing go with Steward's! We also used the photo booth through Steward's and it was so much fun! Professional props, customized print outs, and a neat souvenir for the guests.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

Steward's Productions was the greatest decision we made throughout our entire wedding process! They were so incredible the day of. They were friendly, approachable, and so proud of their work and company. We heard compliments the entire night by our guests. It means so much to us that they put in countless hours on our video that we will have the rest of our lives. Brought so many happy tears to so many eyes.

Profile Picture Alex, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Love these guys. They went above and beyond to make my big day extra special. I recommend them to every person I know that has an upcoming wedding. Big things happening for Stewards Productions!

Profile Picture Brittny, 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

We hired Brandon as our DJ and videographer. First off he is a pleasure to work with. He really took the time to get to know us. He wanted to make sure he captured everything that we wanted. He did an amazing job as DJ. we were dancing all night. Go check out his YouTube video. His videography was amazing. Our highlight video was way more than what I could've asked for. His talent for editing and putting together our love story is amazing. You can tell he has a passion for what he does. We will now have a video that we will be able to look back on and share with our kids. I would definitely recommend Brandon and his wife. You're crazy if you don't hire him. :) Thank you so much Brandon!!!

Profile Picture Bianca, 6/20/15, 1 Review