Steven Singer Jewelers Reviews

Steven Singer Jewelers 1

Kerith · Married on 04/25/2009

4.2
      3.0

Great customer service, friendly, great prices.

Sent on 07/19/2009

Meghan · Married on 09/22/2007

4.2
      3.0

I like Steven Singer a lot - my fiance bought my engagement ring from them and we also used them for wedding bands. Dina at Steven Singer is fantastic. Very helpful, friendly, easy-going. Overall, I would recommend Steven Singer. They are very popular, good customer service. On the downside, I would say they are slightly more expensive than some other jewelers in the area. I choose a wedding band that matches my engagement ring without looking at it (my mistake!) but I was assured it would match. Now that I have it, I can't say it matches exactly...

But overall, my fiance and I are both happy with Steven Singer and would recommend them with enthusiasm!

Sent on 10/15/2007

Kaylyn · Married on 06/14/2014

3.5

My husband and I got our wedding bands and my engagement ring at Steven Singer Jewelers. Although we had an issue with the original diamond purchased for my engagement ring, they were quick and professional about finding a solution.

I do feel as though they are a bit overpriced, but in the end, I really love my engagement ring and our wedding bands.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2011

3.5

Great, fun, comfortable atmosphere (cookies and beer!) overall. My husband and I had fun when we walked in those doors and our jeweler made us feel extremely comfortable. Only issue with Steven Singer jewelers was that I, as the bride, felt as if there was miscommunication with my wedding band. The jewelers showed me 2 different band options; I chose 1 of those 3; and when I received the custom made ring, it ended up being an exact match to my engagement ring, which is great, but it wasn't what I expected because it was not what I saw in the ring holders, among a few options, the day we were there choosing. My advice is to ask lots of questions! no question is stupid. They are quick and efficient business men and women there but do no let them rush you. At time I felt rushed and also distracted.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/04/2011

My engagement ring and both our wedding bands are from Steven Singer. Deena helped us pick just the right sets and didn't rush us to make a decision.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/18/2010

We were satisifed with them. Our rings are beautiful and they were easy to work with.

Sent on 09/28/2010

Jae · Married on 08/30/2014

3.5

My husband was able to sit down with one of the jewelers and design my entire engagement ring himself. It make my ring that much more important to me know that he designed it himself. They only thing is that they get very busy and you may have to wait to be able to get a spot at the counter.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kate · Married on 05/02/2014

3.0

The only reason I gave them a 3.8 is because our sales lady was way too pushy & their hours aren't the best for people who don't live in the city!
    Our sales lady kept trying to change my husbands mind about what ring to choose & kept putting her opinion in about the color or his ring (she didn't like the dark colors on him because he is pale). She was so pushy he told her he liked what she picked, when she walked away I asked him if that was really what he wanted & he said "not really but I don't care anymore". In the end he & I got exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/19/2007

3.5

It took a few trips into the city to get everything correct on the wedding bands. In the end, beautiful rings.

Sent on 08/24/2007