Steven Singer Jewelers Reviews

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2007

Free Parking and VERY helpful and convenient

Sent on 02/21/2008

Michael · Married on 09/01/2007

Steven Singer Jewelers provided us with very fast, friendly service. They worked closely with us to design custom rings that were reasonably priced. The rings were done almost a wekk ahead of schedule and came out perfectly!

Sent on 02/22/2009

Caitlin · Married on 05/05/2007

Beautiful jewelry, great service!

Sent on 02/23/2008

Tara · Married on 03/17/2000

My hubby to be only had a set amount of money to spend on my engagement ring (he paid cash!). When he went to Steven Singer, he told the salesperson how much he had to spend. The salesperson was awesome and got me the biggest and best diamond he could for the money.

Sent on 07/24/2007

Michelle · Married on 07/28/2012

They were so helpful with us and we got exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/20/2012

Jill · Married on 07/30/2011

Steven Singer is great to work with. They make the whole jewelry buying experience fun and explain everything to you so you really know what you're getting. I do think we could have gotten a better price somewhere else, but with the whole experience we were given at steven singer along with the fact that we can go back and get our rings cleaned at any time free of charge, it makes it worth it to stick with a reputable company who stands behind their product.

Sent on 08/17/2011

Nichole · Married on 05/23/2009

My husband and I purchased all of our wedding jewelry at Steven Singer  My husband had purchased my engagement ring there and because of how happy he was with the superb service and kindness of everyone; we went back for our wedding bands. The groom’s wedding band came in and was too big so we returned for a smaller size, and when that came back in that was still too big, but we decided to keep it because we were very close to the “Big Day”. Well on the day of our wedding during the middle of the reception he realizes that his wedding band is no longer on his finger. We looked everywhere but could not find his ring. When we got back from our honeymoon we called Steven Singer to see if there was anything we could do. When the engagement ring was purchased we went with Jewelers Mutual (referred to us by Steven Singer) for the insurance for our jewelry. Because of the chaos with the wedding I had forgotten to have the wedding bands added onto the policy. If it were not for Cher at Steven Singer, who knows how this whole situation would have turned out. She helped with everything, even though it wasn’t something that she should have taken care of. She went over and above to make this a good experience for us. She talked to Jewelers Mutual for us and let them know we were there and gave them everything they needed. She wrote letters to them and followed up an even faxed our paperwork to JM to get our jewelry scheduled on the policy. My hubby now how his ring back and is so very happy! Everyone should go here for all their jewelry needs!! Thank you Cher for all your hard work & dedication!!! Steven Singer Jewelers is #1!!!!!!! With Much Thanks, N & J Sciallis

Sent on 07/02/2009

Christi · Married on 12/22/2018

They're worth it!

We shopped around quite a bit, but ended up right back at Steven Singer Jewelers. Although their products are priced competitively, they come with the quality assurance, in-store service, and knowledgable in-house staff that make you comfortable with such a large purchase. We worked with Mandy, who was very helpful and accommodating the two or three times we stopped in before making a final decision. I will certainly consider returning here for any future jewelry needs.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Thank you Christi for reviewing us! We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with our jeweler Mandy. Stop in anytime to get your jewelry checked and cleaned. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jenna · Married on 08/13/2016

We went to Steven Singer to buy our wedding bands, and were extremely happy with the selection there - they have so many to choose from! The prices are extremely affordable, and our bands were ready to be picked up a month after we ordered them. We can't wait to wear them forever :)

Sent on 07/20/2016

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Jenna, we apologize for not thanking you sooner, but we still wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our store. Hope you had a wonderful 1st year of marriage. Please stop in anytime to get your jewelry checked and cleaned.

Christina · Married on 03/10/2012

We love Steven Singer. Bob is our jeweler and he is great to work with! We love our rings and we feel as though we received great quality for a great price. I love being able to stop in any time and have my ring cleaned for free. My only complaint is they forgot to include an appraisal of my wedding band and I called twice an never received a phone call back. I wound up just stopping in the next time I was in the area and was provided the appraisal without a problem.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/10/2012

Great service and attention to details! The guys are all so nice and funny, but they take their work serious too. I even had my engagement ring polished while we browsed at their bands. Amazing craftsmanship and unique designs too. I can't wait to go back for my right hand ring!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Andrea · Married on 01/28/2012

Great! Love our rings! The perfect compliment to our wedding and a wonderful lifelong memory of our special day.

Sent on 02/14/2012

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2009

My finace proposed to me with his grandmothers ring, however the center stone needed to be put in a new setting. I had a design in mind but couldn't find a setting that was what I wanted. Steven Singer was able to custom make my setting for me. It was such a fun process. I brought in sketches I had done and they made a computer model from them, then they did a wax model before making the actual setting. It came out beautiful! I get comments on it wherever I go. The craftmanship was amazing- they got every detail I wanted right. Our jeweler there (Crystal) is great to work with-never pushy like others on jewelers row. We went back for our wedding bands and my husband goes back to her whenever he buys me jewelry. I'm sure we could have gotten our bands elsewhere for cheaper, but here we knew the quality we were getting and knew if anything ever happened to them the company would be around to fix them. I highly recommend them! Especially Crystal.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2006

We got a great ring for a great price. They were very friendly and courteous. we wish they could have a negotiated a little more so I could have gotten a bigger stone, but I am still extremely pleased with my ring and their patience with helping us pick out the right one.

Sent on 05/26/2008

My rings are stunning. Thank you steven singer!

Sent on 01/25/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2012

I love this jeweler! We found an amazing engagement ring here that my husband bought without the matching band because I did not like it. They custom made me a beautiful band to go with the ring. I get compliments on it all the time. Every time we go back for our complimentary ring cleanings we try to always get our jeweler, Russ, who was fantastic!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2011

There are a lot of things to love about Steven Singer. My husband chose my engagement ring from their store, and he had a wonderful experience. He said that they were never pushy, even though he came back a few times and stayed for a while before making a final decision. The salesman he worked with, Greg, also is the salesman we worked with when choosing our wedding bands, and he is wonderful: very knowledgeable, patient, and pleasant. All three of our rings are beautiful, and we love wearing them. There were some negatives though. We chose what we wanted engraved inside our wedding bands, but when we received them, both had small errors. My husband's ring is titanium and difficult to re-engrave, and the store insisted that it couldn't be redone the way we wanted. However, with some serious pushing on my part, they managed to figure out a way to do it. We also were rather stressed when, the night before the wedding, one of the five diamonds in my husband's ring fell out! However, Steven Singer was very accommodating, and that morning a groomsman drove the ring to the store where they immediately repaired it.

All in all, we do like Steven Singer and will likely continue to shop there. My husband even bought me diamond stud earrings from there as a wedding present, and they are fabulous - very beautiful and stay in place no matter what I'm doing. My engagement ring and wedding band have also been very secure, and I love that I can return to have them cleaned and rhodium dipped free of cost any time that I want. Oh, and there are beverages and freshly baked cookies every time we come in, which makes me want to have it cleaned and redipped quite often!

Sent on 08/09/2011

Meredith · Married on 02/21/2009

We bought both my engagement ring, and our wedding bands from Steven Singer. The jewelers were great at helping us pick out rings that were our style and within our budget. We're very happy with our purchases. The prices were a little high, but I would also say the quality of their jewlery is above average as well.

Sent on 03/10/2009

Mickie · Married on 11/21/2008

We got our wedding bands and engagement ring from here. Ok, first of all, they are extremely helpful. But they made several mistakes - ordering the wrong woman's band, sizing the groom's ring too small, then when the correct woman's band came in, it was too small too. However, I have to admit, they fixed things as fast as they could. Their prices are very fair, and all their employees are extremely friendly and helpful.

Sent on 12/18/2008

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2007

Great service and even better product! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our bands! They have a wide selection and our rings were ready 2 weeks before the orginal date! I highly recommend :-)

Sent on 12/05/2007

Jill · Married on 10/21/2011

We had a great experience at Steven Singer. Our salesperson was Gigi and I look forward to working with her in the future. The only negative is it can be very crowded in the store and sometimes it takes away from the personal feeling. Everyone that works there is very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Heather · Married on 09/16/2017

4.2

My fiancé purchased my engagement ring here and we visited the store together to get my wedding band. I love them both! The service was good but I feel like we may have been passed around to representatives based on the amount we were willing to spend.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Thank you Heather for taking the time to review our store. We apologize that you felt that way when in our store. We will definitely take a further look into everything to insure we do not make anyone else feel that way. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Please make sure you stop by our store to get your engagement ring cleaned up before your wedding.

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

4.2

Although the one hostess always seems to have an attitude, we love our Jeweler(s) Deanna (and Ariel!). We love the attention we get, even when it seemed like I couldn't make a decision on my wedding band. The prices are pretty amazing for a Premier Jeweler, so I highly recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Samantha, we're sorry for the late response but still wanted to thank you for taking the time to review our store. We are happy to hear you had such a great experience with Deana and Ariel and apologize for not delivering perfect customer service when you walked in. We will taking a further look into that. Stop in anytime to get your jewelry checked and cleaned.

4.2

I love my rings! They were very helpful and patient there. Make sure you make an appointment, it gets very crowded!

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/30/2011

4.2

We had only good things to say up until they shipped us the wrong wedding band, it was 14K instead of 18K and although they said it was their fault, they only wanted to refund us $100 if we kept it and a new one wouldn't be ready in time. And the one woman Crystal tried to blame my husband by saying we paid it off in January and the wedding being in April was too close? Wth does that have to do with getting the right band in the mail? It's not like it wasn't made in time? All in all, love their jewelry but that left a bad taste in our mouthes and we may not shop their again. We ended up staying with the 14K band because I wanted the band I wore on our wedding day. Ask for Joe, he was great throughout the whole ordeal so we would only deal with him going forward.

Sent on 05/17/2011