Steven Singer Jewelers Reviews

1 User photo

Steven Singer Jewelers 1
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/08/2011

We were so impressed with Lanny - love the rings - great prices, fabulous selection, and attentive employees. We'll be shopping at Steven Singer for years to come...

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/02/2011

Steven Singer is an amazing jewlery store - they treat you like royalty. You leave the store knowing you made a great purchase. They helped my husband pick a great ring that I LOVE, can't wait to go back for other treats and gifts!!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • Janine

Janine · Married on 04/30/2011

We first visited Steven Singer over a year ago when looking for engagement rings. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we did not return to Steven Singer for almost an entire year to look again at engagement rings.

Deena, the woman we met with on our first visit, remembered both my fiancé and I and assisted us once again at looking at rings. This time we bought a ring that day, although I had to wait for an official proposal to receive it.

We were so happy with the service we received at Steven Singer that we returned to look at wedding bands the day we booked the Cathedral and although our intention was just to look we ended up purchasing the bands that day.

Sent on 05/27/2011
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 11/20/2010

"I hate Steven Singer" ;) LOVE my ring but love my hubby even more! Thank you for helping my darling husband & I pick the perfect diamond! We will be back!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • kod2be

Keira · Married on 09/24/2010

I absolutely love working with Steven Singer Jewelers! My husband bought my engagement ring from there and based on his experience with them we decided to get our wedding bands there as well. Our consultant Shanna is great to work with and always remembers who we are when we come in. I am constantly suggesting our friends and family get their jewelry at Steven Singer!

Sent on 10/11/2010

Jennifer · Married on 07/10/2010

We started shopping at Steven Singer when we were just looking at engagement rings, and had such a great experience that we went there for the engagement ring and both wedding bands! Gigi was such a treat to work with, and even now I love going in to get my ring cleaned so I can catch up with her! They definitely specialize in the engagement ring market, and know just the questions to ask to help lost soon-to-be-fiancees make decisions! I love my rings (and his, but mostly mine)!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Jean · Married on 06/12/2010

My husband went to Steven Singer to create my engagement ring and they did an amazing job! My husband chose the setting and they helped him find the perfect diamonds to go in it. It is gorgeous, the jewelers do great work. I had to have it sized and it was done in just a few days. We purchased our wedding rings and they delivered quickly. I ran out of time and went to have my engagement ring cleaned and the wedding bands engraved the day before the wedding and they turned it all around in 1 hour!

Sent on 08/27/2010
  • Capo

Valerie · Married on 06/05/2010

What can I say....Steven Singer is amazing!!!!! Its my favorite place to shop!!! Professional, service is excellent......all I have to say is you get what you pay for....if you want beautiful quality and amazing custom design go to Steven Singer, if you want something that everyone else has....go to the mall......

Sent on 07/19/2010

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Hey thanks for the wonderful review. I know its not easy to take time out to write a positive review, so we really, truly appreciate it. Our job is to make you 100% happy! Thanks again!

John · Married on 12/27/2009

There is absolutely nothing bad that my wife or I can say about Steven Singer. We purchased her engagement ring setting and wedding bands there. There was no pressure to buy a full engagment ring. The diamond for her engagment ring was a gift from my father-in-law. Greg at Steven Singer was very helpful and knowledgable about the diamond as well as helping us pick a setting that would really show off the diamond. He gave the diamond thorough look and told us all about the diamond. We went back several times throughout the year and every time we went back Greg looked over the engagment ring, making sure all the stones were tight and still set correctly. We had the engagement ring resized twice. The first time we went, their jeweler was not in, but tGreg had the ring sent out to be resized and it was back within an hour.

When it came time to buy wedding bands, we went back to Greg and he was very patient with us in our selections. I myself looked through every band on two occassions until I found the one that was perfect. With us buying the engagement ring setting and having a referral from our friends we got a pretty nice discount on our wedding bands. I think we saved 25%.

The courtesy and friendliness of every employee in the store is outstanding. Steven Singer was the only store that we went to and we have no regrets what so ever. I would recommend them to anyone who is considering getting married.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Julie · Married on 10/03/2009

I LOVE Steven Singer and so does my husband!!! We were amazed by the wonderful atmosphere there and Greg Sr. was fabulous! From the moment we picked out our rings to the night we picked them up (and took a 45 min. complimentary carriage ride around old city) he was great! They took excellent care of us and even gave our 7 yr. old son a little football and baseball and played with him while we tried on our rings! My husband has bought me other pieces of jewelry from there and they all are so beautiful! It's a wonderful thing when a store makes a man enjoy shopping for jewelry for his wife!!!

Sent on 10/22/2009

Beverly · Married on 06/20/2009

We had a wonderful experience with Steven Singer! My hunsband had bought my engagement ring there (which was absolutely beautiful!) so we decided to also get our wedding bands there. They are very polite and greet you as soon as you walk through the door, asking if you would like something to drink, beer, scoth, water, or a fresh homemade cookie! They were very attentive and listened to exactly what we wanted and showed us those rings. They are not pushy at all and don't try and get you to buy something you don't want. We were very happy with our choice in rings!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Katie · Married on 06/20/2009

Steven Singer is great! Beautiful jewelry and great staff. Gigi is awesome!!

Sent on 07/20/2009

Kate · Married on 06/20/2009

Excellent service! I had to have my engagement ring sized, and one of the guys I worked with offered to come back after they closed at 5pm in case I couldn't pick it up during the day due to work. They're more expensive than chain stores to be sure, but it is very worth it. Helpful employees, great selection, great atmosphere (they really do have beer, wine, soda and cookies, which can come in handy when buying wedding jewelry!).

Sent on 04/08/2010
  • I

Kim · Married on 05/16/2009

My husband and I began ring shopping at Robbins, and wow that was awful! We were so horrified at the whole experience, we decided to go to Steven Singer on a day that there were a million people in the store so we could just look around and not be bothered. We walked in, were greeted by a really nice gal and offered beer, soda, wine, champagne, and a cookie. We took 2 beers and 2 cookies and were seated at the ring counter to look around and were told Russ would be with us in a few. Watching some of the people in the store made us feel comfy, because... why would a jewelry store be that crowded (Robbins had 2 people in it -- Us.) if the experience was awful. Russ sat down, told us jokes, got to know who we were and what we were looking for. Together with Greg, they showed us trays and trays, and I was comfortable enough to say "omg, that is ugly" about rings, and it was a very fun and exciting process! Russ pulled out one ring, and my husband fell in love with it, and I just started crying over it. Greg helped us pick out the diamond for the setting, and I was speechless, it was exactly what I wanted. Russ, Greg and the Hubs were privvy to the (great) price, and I later found out we got a FANTASTIC deal on the ring.

We went back to them for our wedding bands and worked with Shawna who was fabulous. She took one look at my ring, asked me if I wanted to see the matching bands, to which I had NO idea there were matching bands to my engagement ring, and she showed me 3 and a few others that weren't matching, but looked nice with my ring, while my husband looked through a few trays for his ring. I found mine in about 4 minutes, and he found his in about 10. She quoted us prices, and it was a done deal! She was a pleasure to work with!

My husband wanted to get me a pair of earrings for a wedding present, and we ended up back at steven singer! Thank goodness because they basically match my wedding band and engagement ring!! We went in and Greg helped us out again, showed us a few pairs of earrings, talked with us about our wedding plans, cleaned and polished my engagement ring while we waited, and quoted us a fantastic price on the earrings.

The hubs went in and paid for them as a surprise, while he picked up our wedding bands months before they were even supposed to be ordered -- being a stand up & loyal customer is appreciated by the staff and company.

I have gotten so many compliments on my rings and earrings, I love them all, and they are exactly the style of rings I wanted (antique, filligree, estate jewelry type) at the right prices!!

EVERYONE in this store is very nice, welcoming, funny and makes you feel relaxed and not pressured when you shop, wait for your rings to be cleaned, or are just stopping in to say hello. I absolutely love this place, and I really enjoy going to get my rings polished and cleaned, and steven singer will definitley be our jewler for a lifetime!

Kudos to Steven Singer for creating such beautiful pieces at great prices, Russ, Greg and Shawna for making us comfortable and allowing us to have a fantastic time! The best part is, they support police officers, emt/ems, fire fighters!! This makes my husband (philly officer) reccomend his co workers to them, the company gives support and officers get a great great deal!!!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2008

I am very pleased with both my engagement ring and our wedding rings from Steven Singer. I actually had a little problem with my wedding band right after my wedding day and they fixed it no problem without any question. They are very helpful and trustworthy!!

Sent on 03/04/2009

Megan · Married on 10/11/2008

They have great customer service and the prices are great as well. And if you get your engagement ring there as well they can clean it for you before the wedding. Make sure to do that because they make it look like new!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Megan,
    Thank you for your great review! It's rare today to be thanked for meeting a customers expectations, our goal is to always exceed your expectations! And don't forget, we won't only clean your rings before the wedding, but we'll clean them for a lifetime! We always want your jewelry to be bright and sparkly... nothing better then some nice white bling!

Natalie · Married on 06/06/2008

Use Russ he's amazing!

Sent on 09/28/2008

Toni · Married on 05/31/2008

We used Steven Singer for our wedding bands and we are very happy with them. They came in exactly when we were told, and I think we got great jewelry for the money.

Sent on 12/19/2008

Maria · Married on 05/30/2008

My husband went to Steven Singer for my engagement ring. He said they were great to him. He was not rushed, he was welcomed with open arms and they even gave him money towards my ring from an old ring I was given years ago. The value for the cost was GREAT! Thanks!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your great review! It's rare now a days to be thanked for doing our jobs... which is to make sure you have the perfect ring sitting on your finger! Please come back and visit often at least to get your ring cleaned and polished! As part of our commitment to you, we provide lifetime cleaning and polishing. We want to make sure your diamond always looks its best. Thank you! *Steven Singer Jewelers

Audrey · Married on 04/19/2008

My husband and I got both of our wedding bands at Steven Singer and could not be happier. Crystal assisted us in picking out the perfect rings. They had a wonderful selection and plenty to choose from. The customer service is great as they make you feel very comfortable and are not very pushy at all (as we found one of the other jewelers on Jewelers' Row to be). We got a great deal and didn't even have to haggle. They even shipped our rings to a relative in NJ to help us save on shipping costs and tax.

We'd definitely shop there again!

Sent on 07/01/2008

Steven Singer Jewelers's reply:

Thank you for your great review! Its rare now a days to receive praise for simply providing the best customer service possible. Crystal wants to invite you both come back in and get your rings cleaned and polished! Have a beer and a cookie too!

Beth · Married on 04/12/2008

Our rings are gorgesous and we got them for an exceptional price!! The service we received at Steven Singer's was wonderful. We highly recommend going to them for any jewelry need!!!

Sent on 06/08/2008

Dan · Married on 11/28/2007

Mandy is the best! Amazing service. Gorgeous ring. Outstanding value. Very happy Wife!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Steven Singer Jewelers 2

lisa · Married on 11/17/2007

We worked with Joe who was amazing - found us exactly what we were looking for!!!!

Sent on 11/30/2007

Jennifer · Married on 10/22/2007

They worked with my husband and I to design both our wedding bands and my engagement ring. We went through many proofs to come up with the perfect setting. i am so happy with our rings and I get compliments dailing on them.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Bridget · Married on 09/22/2007

Everyone there is amazing. We worked with Joe. Tons of selections and very reasonable prices.

Sent on 01/06/2008