Steven Singer Jewelers Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 User photo

Steven Singer Jewelers 1

Lauren · Married on 06/28/2013

Our jeweler, Mallory, was amazing! We highly recommend Steven Singer as your wedding ring jeweler. The rings are gorgeous, workers accommodating, and price was definitely fair!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Steven Singer is great! They are very attentive and honest and help you find what you are looking for in your budget. Every time I come in there they clean my engagement ring, even though I didn't buy it from them! We bought our wedding rings here and we were very happy with the quality for the price. They also have free parking!

Sent on 07/13/2013
  • Madeline

Madeline · Married on 06/15/2013

My husband and I purchased our wedding bands for our June 15, 2013 wedding at Steven Singer and we had an absolute blast with the whole process! Working with Gigi was so great and she helped us find the rings that were perfect for us. Steven Singer is so much fun to visit, even if you're just looking, as the staff is incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and because they seem to figure our your style and taste in seconds! We are both so happy with our bands and highly recommended taking a trip into Philly to visit Steven Singer Jewelers!

Sent on 07/06/2013

John · Married on 06/14/2013

I ordered my wedding band online. Before I ordered the company sent me a complementary ring sizer. Everything went very smoothly, I even got my ring before the scheduled delivery time. I continue to get complements on my ring from people I meet. Steven Singer is a great place to get jewelry. I even got my wife a necklace for mother's day from them.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Amy · Married on 06/01/2013

We were recommended by a friend to go to Steven Singer Jewelers and are so glad we did! They can get quite busy - so be prepared for that - but we did have someone sign us in right away on the first visit there. When we went to pick up the wedding band it was a much quieter day. During our appointment to pick the band we had a large selection that we were able to look through and the staff were great at showing us options in our budget as well as letting us know how we can change things to be more of what we had in mind. Looking forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2013

My fiance worked with Crystal to pick out my engagement ring. It far exceeded my expectations. I met Crystal when I took my ring in to have it sized. She was wonderful to work with. She also helped us pick out our wedding bands which I love. Plus any place that serves warm cookies while you shop gets bonus points in my book.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Dayna · Married on 05/18/2013

Custom, beautiful rings from Steven Singer Jewelers. Joe was so helpful in finding styles that we loved, and assured me that my dream ring (which needed to be custom made) would look exactly like I pictured--he was 100% right. I love wearing my rings everyday and always receive compliments on how beautiful and different they are. Plus, the fresh cookies didn't hurt either! ;)

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • User2045404 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful purchasing experience!

Free parking - Gorgeous jewelry - cookies&drinks - Responsive and down to earth salespeople

Sent on 05/23/2013

Mara · Married on 05/11/2013

Loved the selection and the attentiveness. Cookies and wine! Quality is great and the rings are beautiful!!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Love my engagement ring and our wedding bands!!
    Bob was great to work with!!

Sent on 05/21/2013
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/03/2013

Loved, loved my diamod studs and matching necklace. Matched perfectly with my gown and got nothing but compliments on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Sonia · Married on 09/12/2012

We loved our experience at Steven Singer! From the wine and warm cookies to the extensive education we had on purchasing a diamond. Joe was great and very patient with us; we are extremely happy.

Sent on 01/18/2012

Steve Singer has been a pleasure to work with while purchasing all of my wedding jewelry, their professionalism and service is second to none, I now know why their billboards read I hate Steven Singer because once you go into the store its hard not to want to buy from them.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Susan · Married on 08/11/2012

Great service!!!! They take their time, work with your price...no pressure. Greg was amazing...helped my fiance customize a perfect ring for me!!! We found beautiful bands to go with it. Great experience.

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 07/27/2012

Excellent service and quality!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Richard · Married on 06/23/2012

Steven Singer Jewelers was outstanding. They did the custom work on our spectacular wedding rings, and this was no small feat. Elizabeth and Joe worked with us for about six weeks, over three or four different visits, to get the rings just right. And, when the rings came in and I had lost more weight, rather than resizing the ring, they rebuilt it from scratch in 10 days, even though it was still about 8 weeks before the wedding, because they "didn't want [us] to worry about it."

Steven Singer was a pleasure to work with. While many may say "I Hate Steven Singer!" (check out their website - the story is hilarious), we truly love the work they did for us!

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 04/14/2012

We LOVE working with Steven Singer Jewelers and our jeweler Andrea. She has been wonderful through the months leading up to our wedding. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2012

Jennifer · Married on 03/31/2012

I LOVE Steven Singer! This is the best jewelry store around the Philadelphia area. They helped my amazing husband select a gorgeous diamond and two matching infinity bands. The staff is young and friendly. They comp parking and offer drinks and cookies at the door. Everyone is extremely helpful and their selection of jewelry is unique. Definitely the place to go for engagement rings and wedding bands!

Sent on 04/05/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/25/2012

Shanna Cooper is the most amazing Jeweler that SSJ has, of course I'm a little biased because she's my sister! But in all honesty--SSJ provided us with my engagement ring, our wedding bands and gorgeous diamond stud earrings for a wedding present from my husband (!). All the jewelery is top notch and the service is pretty damn awesome! GO THERE! Ask for Shanna--because she really is the best!!
    Jessica and Marco

Sent on 04/01/2012

Melissa · Married on 02/04/2012

They were great! Very fast service and the jewelry is always beautiful!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Ruth · Married on 12/17/2011

We bought our engagement ring and wedding bands at Steven Singer Jewelers. They are helpful and patient with us. They have good services too.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Victoria · Married on 12/16/2011

They have everything you are looking for at various price ranges. We worked with Lanny who is just a wonderful guy to talk with. It also is fun to relax have a beer or wine while looking! Have fun while you are there!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Scott · Married on 10/15/2011

We looked at several high-end and boutique type jewelers in the diamond district and happened upon Steven Singer (we did recognize them from their billboards on 95). We immediately found what we wanted (classic looking white gold bands) at excellent prices. The engraving was handled perfectly and we like some of the post sales services they offer for lifetime, e.g., cleaning, re-sizing, etc.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Shana · Married on 09/10/2011

My husband had such a good experience with our jeweler, Denna, picking out my engagement ring that I was so excited to go to pick out our wedding bands. He proposed on a Friday and we met with Denna on Tuesday! :) She, and the whole staff, are great! We never felt pressured or rushed. Every time we go in, they clean my ring while we are shopping. It is a great place with a ton of selection! He took my ring in before the wedding to get a special cleaning and it came out better that I could have imagined!! We are going back to look at rings with my brother-in-law for his girl!! :)

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • Happy Haverford Couple

tin and kim · Married on 09/02/2011

If you're looking for a fun, inviting atmosphere in which to ponder your biggest, most life-altering decisions, Steven Singer Jewelers in Philadelphia offers you the expertise and enthusiasm of jeweler Mandy, whose committment to her customers' needs went above and beyond typical customer service.
    Imagine two women who refuse to leave Center City without their engagement rings in hand. After explaining the situation to Mandy, she helped us to not only find the perfect rings, but upon seeing our disappointment when we learned that we would have to wait for two weeks to see the rings on our fingers, responded to our outlandish request: we walked out of the store with the sizing rings (used to measure our fingers for the rings we'd ordered) to keep for two weeks, until we can return to the store for the "official" bands.
    We would recommend Steven Singer Jewelers, and especially Mandy, to all couples, gay or straight, and were thrilled with the fantastic quality of our experience.
    And they serve alcohol.