Steve Kaufman Photography Reviews

60 | Farmington, MI

60 Reviews for Steve Kaufman Photography

Carolyn · Married on 06/25/2011

STEVE SAVED OUR WEDDING DAY! Not only was he an amazing photgrapher, capturing the most candid moments, he truely wanted our day to be the best day of our lives. Steve followed our limo to the reception hall, when it broke down on the side of I-69, Steve did not let us get upset, he did not let me cry. He had us all posing for pictures in the most wonderful field and kept the mood light and happy. The pictures turned out amazing from the feild and they now accent our wall! I can honestly say that if Steve wasn't there, we would have been in much wose spirits. Steve took outstanding shots and so many people commented by saying "you are so getting your money's worth". We couldn't be happier with how he captured our memories and was the savior of our wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Rachel · Married on 07/10/2010

Steve was professional, willing to work with us, and meet with us at any time. I have recommended him to several family members and friends.

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • W

Wensdy · Married on 02/25/2006

Steve is an excellent photographer and videographer who put everyone in our wedding party at ease. He made the shoots, both traditional and candid, easy and fun, and delivered beautiful photos and videos in a timely manner. Would recommend him to anyone. Great value.

Sent on 11/13/2015

john · Married on 09/09/2009

Outstanding experience! Steve Kaufman is excellent to work with!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Dana · Married on 10/10/2015

Steve's photographers took portraits of all the attendees at our party. The images are a real keepsake--wonderful pictures of our family! The photographers were so nice and patient with our large family. We were very pleased.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Erika · Married on 07/09/2011

Steve was a great photographer. He had a keen and uncanny eye for beauty and likes doing photos others may be afraid to do. Our pictures came out beautiful and were a great mixture of styles. We loved the backgrounds Steve thought of for our portraits (a lake in Michigan with water, trees and absolute beauty) and were so pleased he captured all our special moments. He had a great wedding package and we can't wait to see our photo book that we ordered. Our only regret is that we hired him for less hours than we should've. He is someone that should be at the wedding until it's over.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Kate Peterson · Married on 09/14/2019

So much fun!

Steve and Karen did our engagament shoot and 6 hrs at our wedding. Steve was so flexible scheduling and rescheduling the engagement shoot around the weather. Very easy to communicate with and very responsive. The pics turned out great and we got them back the very next day! Working with Steve and Karen on our wedding day was so much fun! They are so easy to work with and Steve did a great job bringing out everyone's smiles and personalities. During the ceremony, I had no idea they were even there. I gave them a shot list ahead of time that they made a point to get thru it. I forgot a few on the list and they were able to squeeze in a few extra shots. They captured the day beautifully and when I got the wedding pics back 6 days later it really was almost like reliving it and going thru all the emotions again. Can't complain about the cost either. No regrets hiring Steve and I'd do it again if I had the opportunity.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Jonathan · Married on 07/17/2016

Made themselves available quickly, collaborated with us on what we wanted, and delivered exactly what we were looking for. And the finished product was available quicker than from any other vendor.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Sandya · Married on 03/09/2013

Steve was a great photographer. He's a little "quirky" but I believe that's a pre-req for an artist. He made us feel comfortable during the photo shoots and definitely had an eye for unique, cool settings. Overall he got some great shots of our wedding and I'm very happy with the results. His prices for the photography were very competitively set, however I found his price for wedding albums to be outrageous.

Steve was flexible in meeting with us after work and spent an afternoon with us prior to the wedding deciding on exact locations that we'd like to have photos taken, ensuring the day of our wedding went very smoothly.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Candice W. · Married on 10/12/2019

2.2
      1.0
      1.0
      3.0

Brides beware! Do not use!

Just used Steve on October 12,2019 and he took the WORST PICTURES EVER! If you want memories of your wedding day DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have cried many tears and contemplate getting redressed to redo at least some photos with a different photographer! He sent 1500 pictures back in 4 days and said ne spent alot of time on them! Lol! 4 DAYS! NOTHING was edited, pictures were off centered, miles away, bridal party was NOT organized at all. I could go on and on about all the bad so just DON'T USE HIM! GO WITH SOMEONE ELSE! Trust me his pictures look nothing like on his website!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Steve Kaufman Photography's reply:

Candice I have reached out to you a number of times and have offered to sit down with you and edit the photos to your liking. I have posted a video montage of photos from your wedding onto my Wedding Wire account, I hope you like it. I am willing to work with you to make you happy with your photos.