Steuber Florist & Greenhouses Reviews

Steuber Florist & Greenhouses 1
Steuber Florist & Greenhouses 2
  • Carolanne

Carolanne · Married on 10/13/2018

Surpassed all visions we had

I don't know where to begin with our wedding flowers from Steuber. They did our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, wristlets, and flowers for our cake. I showed them some photos of what I liked for centerpieces and bouquets and let the team have free rein on the flowers since they're the experts.

They completely surpassed everything I had envisioned. Words can't express how beautiful all of our flowers were. We had so many compliments, especially on how gorgeous the centerpieces were. I can't thank them enough for providing such fantastic work for our wedding, it's something we're going to remember forever.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Steuber Florist & Greenhouses 3
    Steuber Florist & Greenhouses 4

Sarah · Married on 01/28/2017

Oh, what can I say about Scot and his team at Steuber's? The care and quality of their work is unparalleled. Scot knew exactly the kind of vision I was going for on our wedding day and he worked with me to make it absolutely perfect. I was in awe and tears when the flowers got delivered to our hotel room that morning -- I truly could not have imagined a more beautiful bouquet for my wedding day. It was exactly what I had in my head and more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. I used all our own vases for our tables at the reception, so I thought the coordination would be a bit tricky, but not for Scot -- he made it seem so easy and wrapped up all the flowers at the end of the night in paper for the guests to take home and collected all of our vases to bring back to the shop. I can't recommend Scot and his team at Steuber's more -- they are a truly talented and kind team, and it's clear that starts from Scot. He made my dreams come true and I could not be more grateful for the kind of care and warmth he put into our wedding day.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Maura · Married on 06/13/2015

Steuber provided beautiful flowers for my wedding in June 2015. We went in with only a little idea of what we wanted and Melanie helped out turn that idea into something amazing! My cascade bouquet was exactly what I always envisioned, and I couldn't have been more please with the girls' bouquets. It was also affordable, which helped :) I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Scot and team did an amazing job! Great service and beautiful flowers!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Steuber was THE BEST florist!!! Granted, this was our only one, but they really impressed us from the very beginning with our initial visit. They sat down with us for at least an hour and were so patient, answering all of our questions and giving their expert advice. It's a very comfortable atmosphere in the store. They even gave us a nice bouquet to take home to see what flowers we liked  From our first visit to the day of our wedding, we went back for a few visits to discuss arrangements, and they were always very pleasant. On the morning of our wedding (we had a morning ceremony), they showed up promptly to deliver beautiful, fresh flowers in the most wonderful arrangements. (We chose colors and some favorite flowers, but left most of it up to them). They did not let us down. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jaclyn · Married on 06/14/2008

The flowers turned out perfect. They delievered the flowers right to the church and even left them in vases so they would not die out. My mom brought in a picture of the flowers I wanted and they met my request.

Sent on 08/20/2008