Sterling Productions Reviews

Sterling Productions 5
Sterling Productions 6
Sterling Productions 7

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2016

I'll start by saying the amazing spectacle Mark and his team at Sterling Productions provide is breath taking! Our friends and family have not stopped talking about the beautiful display of audio and visuals! The proper DJ etiquette, timing and entertainment Sterling Productions provided was the best I had ever seen. My wife and I are forever appreciative to meet such a friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating company. The years of experience created a seamless experience for our big day.

Cheers to the absolutely amazing equipment and fantastic delivery Mark!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Jessica; we couldn't have been more happy to play for you and Travis on your biggest of days! and we wanted to do our very best to capture your unique vision for an unforgettable night of celebration. What a fabulous choice of venue! you really had a dream teams of vendors too: I have worked with all of them in recent times and they delivered an awesome level of professionalism and great team work to pull of the wedding of the year!! I feel very proud that you chose me above the many great DJ's that you know and work with. congrats to you both !!

Chelsea · Married on 05/06/2016

Wow!!! Me and my husband got married 3weeks ago and Mark was our DJ, what an incredible job he did!! He transformed my whole venue with his lighting. From day one mark had great communication with us and was flexible when our venue changed last minute due to weather conditions. I was blown away with the system they have set up to pick your music. I couldn't have asked for anything better than what he provided. I would recommend Sterling productions but especially Mark to anyone and everyone!!!! Thank you so much again Mark!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Haley · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not be more happy with the AMAZING service we had... Armando our DJ made our wedding the most perfect night by keeping the setting and the environment happy, and fun.
    From our first meeting with Mark and Armando, we were thrilled. They were on top of everything and had amazing reviews. We rented uplighting from them and had our DJ for 6 hours. Mark is really detailed and loves what he does with uplighting and he mad the room exactly how we pictured it. Even adding details like adding uplighting to our desert stand, and lighting on our head table that was on stage. All suggestions we never thought of but LOVED when we saw it.
    Armando was always understanding that we wanted everyone to just have FUN. We had a evening wedding so by the time it was dinner it was already 8, he set the music perfect for everyone to enjoy food and relax but when it was time to let loose, he had EVERYONE on the floor. Even grandfathers who aren't always well enough to dance we on there.
    The days following the wedding, every single person we talked to could not stop talking about how awesome he was.
    Thank you Mark and Armando so much. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Dyane · Married on 04/09/2016

I have coordinated many corporate &wedding events accommodating up to 750 guests. Sterling Productions is absolutely one of the best vendors I have ever worked with! ! This particilar outdoor wedding & reception was threatened with rain on an hourly basis.
    Mark at Sterling Productions was contacted at the very last hour (no exaggeration ) with our frantic request to provide lighting & floral arches & other accessories. He came thru for us in a pinch! Mark was so professional & reassuring, had very fair pricing & extremely quick delivery to meet our needs. The bride and groom were sooooo pleased with the outcome! I would, without a shadow of a doubt, highly recommend Sterling Productions to make your event as stunning as they made ours!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/02/2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Sterling Productions. I used them as a DJ and lighting vendor for my wedding on April 2, 2016. I worked directly with Mark, who was punctual, friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. At first I planned an all outdoor wedding and he gave me estimates for that option. Just 3 months or so prior to the event, I decided to move just my reception indoors, and got all new estimates for a completely different event, essentially. He was patient with me throughout this whole process and was extremely helpful and supportive. On top of that, he is just a very pleasant guy. He was the DJ at my wedding, and his music choices were spot on. He played a good variety of music to please different age groups in the crowd. He seemed like he scanned the audience to see who wasn't dancing, and then played something that those people would get up and dance to. My dad's speech also centered around this one particular song, and Mark had the wherewithal to play that song as my dad left the stage; the transition was so seamless, everyone thought it was planned, which it wasn't. I got many compliments about my DJ from my guests. In addition to his great work as a DJ, Mark did excellent uplighting, pinspot lighting, drapery, and more. I would recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with my experience.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Taylor; you were such a pleasure to work with and I am over the moon with your review! Thank you so much for your kinds words. We had a blast with everyone and your father's toast was so beautiful. Thank you for putting your trust in me & Steve xox
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/31/2016

Mark Davies was very responsive to my phone calls & emails -- very professional! We never met in person, but I had complete trust in him as I had seen pictures of his prior work. He did a fabulous job on our lighting at Ponte Winery in the Barrel room!! It was beautiful!! I would highly recommend him & would use him again without hesitation!

- Whitney

Sent on 04/12/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney, You were so cool to work with and your venue choice was fantastic - Ponte's Barrel Room looks so beautiful with custom lighting. It was a pleasure to capture your vision. A very special thank you to you for your graciousness. Congrats!

Kaitlin · Married on 03/26/2016

Mark Davies and his team were the perfect choice for our wedding at Temecula Creek Inn. From the very beginning of the planning process Mark made everything so easy to manage. His website allowed us to sit down and look at every detail of our wedding day, from ceremony music to special dances to reception music choices, and everything in between. I had a hard time deciding which songs to play during our ceremony, so I asked Mark for his suggestions and everything he sent me was great! In fact, the song I walked down the aisle to was one that I had never heard before, but once he suggested it and I listened to it on youtube I fell in love with it. Everything about the setup was so professional. You could hear the music throughout the entire venue and everything sounded so clear. We were very happy with the music he played during the open dancing at the reception. I have never seen so many people on a dance floor at once, and it stayed that way throughout the entire reception. I would highly recommend Sterling Productions for any type of special occasion, event, or wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Kaitlin, we are so pleased and thankful to you for selecting Sterling Productions for the entertainment for your wedding day. We really enjoyed every moment with all of you. So much fun! - congrats to you both and thank you for everything!

Alicia · Married on 12/19/2015

We hired Mark with Sterling Productions for our wedding and we could not have asked for a more perfect DJ! He provided lighting and music for our cocktail hour and reception and made it the most incredible night!

From the start, Mark was very professional and helpful. When we first met with him, we explained our vision for the wedding and he was happy to help make everything come together. He answered any questions we had regarding lighting and provided suggestions for music selection. He had many great suggestions but was also focused on capturing our vision for the evening. There was a great website that allowed us to pick songs for the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Throughout the entire process, he was very responsive, helpful and enthusiastic.

At the reception, he went above and beyond our expectations and provided an incredibly memorable night! He played a variety of music that kept the party going for hours! He incorporated our song choices with his own as he sensed what the crowd wanted and it was fantastic! The dance floor was never empty- just what we wanted! The lighting was also wonderful and was the perfect addition to the reception. It was the absolute best reception and we could not have asked for anything better!
    We absolutely recommend him!

Than you for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Alicia - This was one of the most awesome weddings ! Thank you so much for hiring me and my team to capture your vision. We truly had a blast with you guys! We had the huge task of making your wedding better than The Dellahook wedding we did 4 years prior - which was fantastic too! - but with all due respect, I'm pretty sure we managed to do it. So much fun! - congrats to yo both.

Mark Davies at Sterling productions was our DJ at our Temecula Creek Inn wedding last month and he was great! Choosing our DJ was one of the hardest decisions for us because the music was so important to us and we wanted to make sure our wedding was FUN. We chose Mark after reading reviews on here and after the first conversation with him we knew he sounded like a great fit. He was so quick to reply to our emails and very friendly, professional, enthusiastic and helpful throughout the entire planning process. He provided not only our music, but a custom lighting gobo for the dance floor and the Photo Booth as well. The whole night ran so smoothly and it was also very helpful that he knew our venue really well so he knew exactly where to set up and make sure the sound was perfect for an outdoor reception. He knew exactly the right songs to play to keep everyone (all ages) on the dance floor all night. All of our friends were asking for his card the next day because he was so good. Highly recommended and would hire him again 100%!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

We had such an awesome time with all of you. We can't thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to bring your dream wedding to life!! - Best wishes from Sterling Productions!

Kara · Married on 10/16/2015

We hired Sterling productions to provide the music and photo booth for our wedding at Wiens Winery. Selecting Sterling Productions was an absolute no brainer. From the moment I met Mark he was friendly, organized, and trusting. He had everything planned to the T and made our night run so smoothly. He has a great website where you can select music that you like and exactly what you want played and when. We provided him some must plays and genres of music we liked but for the most part we left it up to him. He is prompted on responding to emails and really will go above and beyond to make sure your night is absolutely perfect. Our wedding reception was originally set to be held outside but Mother Nature had other plans. Because we ended up moving our reception inside Mark came prepared with a few surprises for us like a fog machine for our first dance which made it absolutely magical. I cannot say enough how amazing Mark and Sterling Productions are. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and can’t wait to plan another event with him. Thank you Sterling Production for creating a night we will never forget.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Hi Kara. Thank you so much for all of your kind words! - Such a splendid day all round. It was more than a pleasure represent you both on your biggest of days. Thanks for choosing Sterling Productions!
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 10/12/2015

Mark was referred to us by our Wedding Coordinator as he was a frequent vendor at Falkner Winery. He provided us uplights during dinner that included a lovely pinspot on our wedding cake and also colourful lights during the open dance floor. At dinner, the lights were yellow and not too dim - there was enough light and glow that the guests could still see each other and mingle. They did such a wonderful job in setting up the restaurant.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

We are so delighted that you here so happy with the way everything looked. Congratulations Charlene and cheers so much for using us !

Anny · Married on 10/02/2015

If you're wondering if you should hire Sterling Productions to DJ your wedding, the answer is absolutely, definitely YES! Mark and his team were incredible. Not only do they have great taste in music and will be sure to play all the best songs, but they keep your wedding going and Mark acts as emcee. You don't realize how important it is to have someone do this at your wedding until you've been to a wedding where the DJ does not keep things rolling. Mark set a great pace, said the right things at the right time, pronounced everybody's name correctly (and we had some challenging names!) and bonus, he has an accent so he automatically makes your wedding more classy! Definitely go with Sterling Productions, we could not be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Anny, we were over the moon that you selected Sterling Productions to be a part of your wedding day celebration! We had a blast playing for you guys! - Congratulations once again and best wishes to you both!

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

We are so happy that we went with Sterling Productions to provide DJ and lighting services for our wedding in Temecula last September. Mark was a pleasure to work with, he was very quick in responding to emails and returning phone calls. He was friendly and had some excellent suggestions to make our wedding a very fun and memorable event. We picked some songs and let him fill in the rest of the music which he did a fantastic job in doing! Our guests had such a fantastic time and were dancing all night, the dance floor was always packed!!! The lighting was beautiful and really set the mood for the various segments of our reception. Thank you Mark and Sterling productions!! I highly recommend Sterling Productions!!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa, the wedding was so fabulous!! - we all had so much fun. I still watch the video when I want to laugh and smile to The Bohemian Rhapsody you guys sang along to. Best wishes to you both and congrats!!

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

Bryan was amazing and hilarious! We spoke to him about a week before because this was a destination wedding for us, and basically shared with him the styles of music we like and we let him do his own thing. He really is an amazing and talented dj that mashed up the songs REALLY well. He kept everyone on the dance floor all the way up until the end of the reception when the lights turned on. So glad with our decision on Sterling Productions.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for you review Lauren. We were thrilled to play for you guys, such an awesome time playing for all of you - congrats!!

Julia · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ Mark and his staff are so wonderful!!! Our friends and family loved all of the music and we never had a dull moment! Most of our guests danced the whole time and even people who said they don't dance did dance!!! We loved our wedding and he made everything run smoothly. Also during our ceremony our mics were great!!! Picked up on all the sound and no issues

Sent on 08/02/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Julia. I love to make people dance, I really enjoyed seeing all ages getting down and having a great time. Thanks for letting me celebrate with you. All the best!

Gary · Married on 08/01/2015

These were the DJs for my daughters wedding and they were awesome! They were extremely professional, played a great selection of music that appealed to all ages and kept the dance floor full the entire night! They really set the tone for the reception! Their equipment was top of the line and the mics they used for the groom and officiant allowed everyone to hear the entire ceremony!! Very impressed with all of their services and would highly recommend!

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Gary, We are really pleased that you liked the music and dancing and especially the sound quality! - we had a blast playing for all of you guys!!!

Celene · Married on 08/01/2015

Wow Mark...we loved the music for our son's wedding on Saturday. You listened to our requests and had everyone dancing all night long. It can't be easy to please a wide age span but you did it! A little Dean Martin, classic rock, Pit Bull and all the new dance tunes - you covered the full music spectrum! And special thanks from me for "Sweet Child of Mine". That meant a lot to me.

Sterling Productions's reply:

Hi Celene; you are so very welcome, I always watch the guests to make sure I'm hitting all the bases as I hate to not include everyone. I'm so very pleased you all had a fantastic time. Can't thank you enough for selecting me as your DJ

Dylan · Married on 07/25/2015

Our experience with Sterling Productions was the best we could have ever hoped for. Our original inquiry was responded to quickly by Mark who then personally selected the best fit for our dj/mc, which was Armando Quintero, and had him contact us right away. Armando was absolutely fantastic! From the moment we met with him to discuss our wedding event we were immediately at ease. He made sure to get a sense of what we envisioned for our ceremony and reception so that he knew exactly what we wanted. This was very much appreciated! He was extremely pleasant to work with. We had a great time making our selections with him. He was professional and yet so easy going and fun. We knew right away we were in good hands and could trust him to make sure our big day was special and ran smoothly.

The wedding and reception were perfect and Armando was a huge part of that! He went above and beyond our expectations. He guided our first-time officiant, a family member, right through the ceremony. This was not something we had even thought of or expected. He also noticed a movie reference in the father of the bride speech and played the popular theme song after. This had not been discussed or planned and it was perfect!!
Armando got everyone on the dance floor right away and kept them there all night with his great MC skills! He even led everyone in the cupid shuffle, which got even the shyest guest on the dance floor! We had so many wonderful comments regarding Armando from our guests. Everybody loved the music at our wedding and made a point to tell us so at the event and in the weeks after. We could not have had a better experience!! We highly recommend Sterling Productions and Armando Quintero and will definitely use them for any future event. If you go with Sterling, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Dylan for putting your trust in all of us. We had an awesome time with all of you! Congrats!

Jenna · Married on 07/18/2015

Mark Davies was the DJ for our wedding and we could not have been happier. From the initial meeting until our grand exit I was confident our event was in good hands. Mark was very proactive with providing suggestions, answers, and just checking in to see how we were doing. He was very thorough with his explanations and made our semi-complicated requests seem like no big deal. He worked very well with our videographer, coordinator, and helped to make our event feel so special. Rain and thunderstorms drove our outdoor ceremony inside and he was on top of it, troubleshooting to make sure the ceremony would happen seamlessly. We also had a fog machine during our first dance that transformed the gloomy backdrop into romantic perfection. I would absolutely recommend Sterling Productions and Mark Davies for any future events. Thank you all for a job well done.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

You guys rock! - thanks the review guys! - let's do it all gain ! - so much fun. Thanks for choosing us Jenna
  • User4196435 · 2+ years ago

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding at Falkner Winery (June 2015). We had quite a bit of song requests and requirements for our wedding. He followed our instructions perfectly and was able to add his own flare to make sure our guests were having a great time. We had a great experience with Mark and highly recommend him. -Chris and Michelle

Sterling Productions's reply:

You guys are so very welcome! - Playing for all of you was such and honor and a pleasure. We had a great time being a part of your special day! - congrats to you both

Alex · Married on 06/27/2015

From the first phone call with Mark, I got a good vibe from him. He had a refined, professional tone, but was also laid-back and down to earth. He had the experience and confidence we were looking for, but also was willing to customize every detail based on our preferences. Upon meeting Mark in person, I connected with him as a music lover. My fiancee and I explained that we had an extensive list of song requests and he was delighted to honor those. All throughout the planning process, Mark was always reachable via email or phone, and was happy to chat and answer any questions we had along the way. He thoughtfully listened to our song choices and offered great insights. He even coordinated with our live guitarist to create the best set-up for the ceremony music. On the day of the event, Mark did not disappoint. The wireless microphones Mark clipped on to me (the groom) and our officiant worked flawlessly, and our videographer remarked that it was the best sound he's ever heard during a ceremony. When it came time for cocktail hour and dinner, Mark honored our requests and created an awesome playlist from the songs we sent him. And finally, the most important part of the evening - the open dance floor. This is where you really need a DJ who knows how to sense what the crowd is feeling, and which songs they're responding to. Mark incorporated our song choices and kept the dance party going from the moment the floor opened until the last song of the night. People of all ages were packed on the dance floor from start to finish. In fact, we decided on the spot to skip our cake cutting and bouquet toss because we didn't want to stop dancing. The bottom line is that Mark knows what he's doing, and is an expert not only with the technical aspects, but also the artistic aspects of the evening (including an amazing lighting set-up). He was an ideal DJ, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a true professional and artist.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so very much Alex for taking the time to review me. I got emotional when I read this review because it's everything I strive for upon accepting the responsibility of representing you both on your biggest of days. I wanted to capture your vision and create an amazing evening of music and dance based your unique taste. I'm so very happy that you all enjoyed the evening. Best wishes!

Erica · Married on 06/11/2015

Mark and his team are truly fantastic! From start to finish they have everything together! There website is amazing and super user friendly allowing you to outline your entire event and request songs to ensure that every detail is communicated to them. Mark is quick to respond and will make sure that no question goes unanswered. Just tell him the style of music you like and the type of crowd you have and he can keep you dance floor full! I would highly recommend Sterling Productions!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Congratulations Erica! - You and Jeremy were so much fun to play for! - Keep those wonderful smiles beaming and never stop having fun in life! - all the very best!!

Shane · Married on 05/24/2015

I have nothing but highly positive things to say about Mark and Sterling DJ. He is incredibly professional, with an unmatched level of responsiveness and flexibility throughout his engagement. For us, this was extremely critical since we had so much going on throughout our ceremony and reception. His attention to detail gave us an overwhelming amount of reassurance and confidence that our day would run smoothly and he seemed to only enhance our experience with his level of tenure and sophistication.

Already, I have recommended his services to others and would do the same for anyone who is looking for a DJ. We've tried others in the past and Mark is a cut above the rest. He's gained a customer for life and I'm certain others would feel the same way after working with him.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Shane - you're making me blush! - it was such a great wedding and I want to personally thank you for putting your trust in me for your big day. So many great people and fun times!! - Congratulations!

Kristine · Married on 05/24/2015

After shopping around for various vendors, we narrowed down our Wedding DJ selections to a handful that stood out. Each had their own positive aspects but Mark and Sterling DJ seemed to provide the greatest level of service and value-add. It wasn't until our wedding day that we realized how lucky we were.

Mark and Sterling DJ are consummate professionals who know all the intricacies of providing the highest level of sound and music for hosting a prefect wedding. He walked us through our entire day to ensure a memory that would last a lifetime. We couldn't have been more blessed to have him!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Kristine; you're are wonderful, and thank you so much for reviewing me. We were delighted to play for all you. The wedding was so wonderful and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for letting us share in your special day! All the best to you!

Molly · Married on 05/15/2015

Mark was professional and courteous and also exceeded all of our expectations. Mark had all of our guests dancing and the dance floor was packed all night! That is the most important thing! He did a great job of keeping the party going and basically running the reception timeline. Mark also has an awesome British accent! You can't go wrong with Sterling Productions! We will definitely call him for our vow renewal!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

you rock Molly!!!! - thanks again for everything! - we had an amazing time with all of you guys! - so much fun!!! - congratulations!!!