Sterling Productions Reviews

205 | Temecula, CA

205 Reviews for Sterling Productions

Anna · Married on 10/29/2016

Mark was awesome - I have used his services several times for our company picnics. The guests loved him so much we use him every year. This is the first time I used him for my son's wedding - boy what an event he put on. He kept the guests going for 6 hours. Mark is very nice and professional. Awesome lighting and sound system too.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Anna! What a pleasure it was to play for you guys! You did an amazing job putting the whole wedding on and coordinating the special day. The whole day wend by so fast, I wish I could have played longer. The food was fabulous too, what a great night. Thanks again of everything Anna and congrats to Michael & Emily!

Mo · Married on 10/29/2016

Have nothing but great things to say about Sterling Productions. They provided great service and kept the party going at the wedding. All of their equipment and technical expertise were top notch from ceremony to reception. They also worked well with our videographer to capture all the audio for our special day. There is a reason why these guys are 5 out of 5.

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Z

Zumrad · Married on 10/16/2016

We were very happy with Sterling Productions, Marc Davies did a great job with announcements, music and the set up.
    Our wedding day couldn't be any better :) - Edward and Zumrad

Sent on 11/01/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Zumrad! What a wonderful wedding! so nice and intimate. Danza Del Sol was the perfect venue for you special day and awesome weather too. You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress and all the bridal party looked great too. Thanks so much for reviewing me and for letting me DJ for you. All the very best to you both!

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! I would highly recommend him to anyone. Not only did he do our wedding but he also did my brother in laws wedding, and was outstanding at theirs as well. He kept the dance floor filled the entire night. He was able to read the audience and played the perfect music to accommodate everyone from my nieces and nephews, to my friends (in there 20's to 30's), parents, as well as grandparents. Every age group loved his choice in music. Almost a month after the wedding I still have people telling me how great the music was, and how much fun they had at the wedding. Mark is very professional, outgoing, and energetic. He even sang a song for us! Also, make sure you ask about his GOBO's he offers. We had our names projected onto the dance floor which made our day that much more special. He also did uplighting for the reception. I really liked how he was able to also drop pins of light to light up our wedding cake, as well as some of our pictures. I know how important reviews are, as thats what I looked at when booking my vendors, which is exactly why I feel it is important to let everyone know how great Mark is. If you haven't booked a DJ yet, look no further, and book Mark!!!! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 11/04/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! What a fun day we had at Longshadow Ranch with all go you! I can't thank enough for taking the time to review me and for putting your trust in me to DJ your special day. Congratulations to you both!

Suzanne · Married on 09/25/2016

Mark was really good - our guests had a lot of fun dancing and even some who "don't dance" were on the dance floor all night! His uplighting had everyone oo-ing and ah-ing including the photographers! Definitely recommend this guy :)

Sent on 10/23/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Suzanne! - you're the the best! It was a great pleasure to play of you at your wedding and I was very pleased to see everyone dancing and having fun. It was a true honor to be a part of your biggest day! Thanks again for everything and congrats!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/09/2016

Outstanding! We were so thrilled to have Mark as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He took command of the entire ceremony and reception, keeping everything upbeat, professional, organized and fun. He is very accommodating, personal and flexible to work with. His sound system and lighting are state of the art. He was open to phone calls and requests throughout the planning process. He went above and beyond in many ways, including referring us to an additional musician to play for our soloist, adding on a photo booth, and helping our videographer plug in to his audio equipment for a higher quality video. He was well prepared and all of our guests had a blast, dancing until the very last minute of our reception. Mark is amazing, and provides top notch DJ services for a very reasonable price. You and your guests will be very happy if you hire him for your wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Wendy. I love working hard to make sure everything runs smoothly. I know how stressful weddings can sometimes be and I like be as supportive as I can to relieve the pressure. Everything went so well! and Mount Palomar was the perfect venue for you. I had so much fun playing for everyone! - Let's do it again! All the very best to you and the newly weds!

Kelsey · Married on 07/02/2016

Mark and his team did our wedding reception. We had great music and everyone raved about how great the DJ was. I can honestly say that our reception wouldn't have been the same without them. It was fantastic and everything ran smoothly. Mark was great to work with and was always responsive to emails in the months leading up to the event. I can't recommend them enough. We heard him at a friend's wedding first and knew right away we needed to book him for our own wedding.

The dance floor was never empty, every guest had a blast. We were so happy with their service.

We also had them do uplighting and it really transformed our venue.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank so much Kelsey for your kind words. We had an awesome time playing for everyone! What a great day we had! Congrats to you both and thank you for taking the time to review me. All the best!

Linda · Married on 06/20/2016

We booked Mark Davies just a few weeks before our wedding. As our original musician bailed on us and Mark stepped in last minute. He guided us through the whole program informing us what we need, something our other guy did not do. He was fantastic and really came through for us and made the whole wedding a huge success. He even had a tie on to match the bridesmaids, very impressive. I recommend him 100 percent.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

What an honor and a pleasure to play for you, Jim and all the folks! I was so delighted to receive the opportunity to represent you both of you biggest of days!
    Europa village was the perfect venue and the food there was so outstanding. Thanks again for putting your trust in me. Congratulations!

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

I was referred to Mark by my event coordinator, and am so pleased to have worked with him and his team. My father and I met with Mark for a consultation and we could tell he loves his job. We were in his office for a good hour looking at myriad lighting color and design schemes that might go well with my vision and event space, and he continued to demonstrate a similar level of engagement whenever we interacted remotely up until the wedding.

Mark knows the Temecula venue landscape very well, and had many examples of different lighting schemes in the venue we selected; this was extraordinarily helpful in the planning process. What was also critically helpful was his close working relationship with my draping vendor (A Better Party). Together, the two of them ensured each element was optimally constructed so that everything came together seamlessly. Ultimately, we ended up receiving: remote-controlled up-lighting (different colors for different spaces, and that could be changed on the spot), some pin-spotting, a gobo for the dance floor, and a confetti cannon with freeze-dried rose petals.

All in all, I would absolutely recommend Mark for your event's lighting needs. I'm not sure how his pricing compares to others in the area, but in general felt like we received a lot of value from his services.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2016

As an event planner for nearly 30 years, I can't say enough about Sterling Productions. I've had the great pleasure of working with Mark and his team on a very high profile event for the County of Riverside over the past two years and he more than delivers. His professional and creative approach to each project is unmatched. And, his willingness to work around a very tight timeline is one that most businesses would steer clear of without question. Mark's ability and eagerness to understand the big picture is uncommon in today's business world. He makes every effort to ensure the integrity of a project is never compromised and in fact, he does everything he can to utilize all of his resources and talent to make sure the project is elevated each and every time. Customer service is a top priority for Sterling Productions. So, if you are looking for excellent customer service and a company that is responsive, professional and gives you the best value for your bucks, Sterling Productions is the one for you! I highly recommend them and I look forward to working with them again in the near future.

Sent on 10/20/2016

David · Married on 05/19/2016

We had Mark from Sterling Productions as our DJ for our wedding two weeks ago. He did an incredible job with everything we asked for(which included lighting and a portable unit for cocktail hour and the ceremony). He is very organized and was able to extrapolate a fantastic playlist based off the genres and individual songs we provided as a baseline to work with. Multiple guests of ours provided very positive feedback as well.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kindness David. It was more than a pleasure to paly for you and Kirsten. The whole evening went so smoothly and I was very pleased to see everyone enjoying themselves and the music. What a splendid evening all round! - congrats to you both!! xox

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2016

I'll start by saying the amazing spectacle Mark and his team at Sterling Productions provide is breath taking! Our friends and family have not stopped talking about the beautiful display of audio and visuals! The proper DJ etiquette, timing and entertainment Sterling Productions provided was the best I had ever seen. My wife and I are forever appreciative to meet such a friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating company. The years of experience created a seamless experience for our big day.

Cheers to the absolutely amazing equipment and fantastic delivery Mark!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Jessica; we couldn't have been more happy to play for you and Travis on your biggest of days! and we wanted to do our very best to capture your unique vision for an unforgettable night of celebration. What a fabulous choice of venue! you really had a dream teams of vendors too: I have worked with all of them in recent times and they delivered an awesome level of professionalism and great team work to pull of the wedding of the year!! I feel very proud that you chose me above the many great DJ's that you know and work with. congrats to you both !!

Chelsea · Married on 05/06/2016

Wow!!! Me and my husband got married 3weeks ago and Mark was our DJ, what an incredible job he did!! He transformed my whole venue with his lighting. From day one mark had great communication with us and was flexible when our venue changed last minute due to weather conditions. I was blown away with the system they have set up to pick your music. I couldn't have asked for anything better than what he provided. I would recommend Sterling productions but especially Mark to anyone and everyone!!!! Thank you so much again Mark!!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Haley · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not be more happy with the AMAZING service we had... Armando our DJ made our wedding the most perfect night by keeping the setting and the environment happy, and fun.
    From our first meeting with Mark and Armando, we were thrilled. They were on top of everything and had amazing reviews. We rented uplighting from them and had our DJ for 6 hours. Mark is really detailed and loves what he does with uplighting and he mad the room exactly how we pictured it. Even adding details like adding uplighting to our desert stand, and lighting on our head table that was on stage. All suggestions we never thought of but LOVED when we saw it.
    Armando was always understanding that we wanted everyone to just have FUN. We had a evening wedding so by the time it was dinner it was already 8, he set the music perfect for everyone to enjoy food and relax but when it was time to let loose, he had EVERYONE on the floor. Even grandfathers who aren't always well enough to dance we on there.
    The days following the wedding, every single person we talked to could not stop talking about how awesome he was.
    Thank you Mark and Armando so much. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Dyane · Married on 04/09/2016

I have coordinated many corporate &wedding events accommodating up to 750 guests. Sterling Productions is absolutely one of the best vendors I have ever worked with! ! This particilar outdoor wedding & reception was threatened with rain on an hourly basis.
    Mark at Sterling Productions was contacted at the very last hour (no exaggeration ) with our frantic request to provide lighting & floral arches & other accessories. He came thru for us in a pinch! Mark was so professional & reassuring, had very fair pricing & extremely quick delivery to meet our needs. The bride and groom were sooooo pleased with the outcome! I would, without a shadow of a doubt, highly recommend Sterling Productions to make your event as stunning as they made ours!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/02/2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Sterling Productions. I used them as a DJ and lighting vendor for my wedding on April 2, 2016. I worked directly with Mark, who was punctual, friendly, helpful, and extremely professional. At first I planned an all outdoor wedding and he gave me estimates for that option. Just 3 months or so prior to the event, I decided to move just my reception indoors, and got all new estimates for a completely different event, essentially. He was patient with me throughout this whole process and was extremely helpful and supportive. On top of that, he is just a very pleasant guy. He was the DJ at my wedding, and his music choices were spot on. He played a good variety of music to please different age groups in the crowd. He seemed like he scanned the audience to see who wasn't dancing, and then played something that those people would get up and dance to. My dad's speech also centered around this one particular song, and Mark had the wherewithal to play that song as my dad left the stage; the transition was so seamless, everyone thought it was planned, which it wasn't. I got many compliments about my DJ from my guests. In addition to his great work as a DJ, Mark did excellent uplighting, pinspot lighting, drapery, and more. I would recommend him to anyone. Very pleased with my experience.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Taylor; you were such a pleasure to work with and I am over the moon with your review! Thank you so much for your kinds words. We had a blast with everyone and your father's toast was so beautiful. Thank you for putting your trust in me & Steve xox
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/31/2016

Mark Davies was very responsive to my phone calls & emails -- very professional! We never met in person, but I had complete trust in him as I had seen pictures of his prior work. He did a fabulous job on our lighting at Ponte Winery in the Barrel room!! It was beautiful!! I would highly recommend him & would use him again without hesitation!

- Whitney

Sent on 04/12/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Whitney, You were so cool to work with and your venue choice was fantastic - Ponte's Barrel Room looks so beautiful with custom lighting. It was a pleasure to capture your vision. A very special thank you to you for your graciousness. Congrats!

Kaitlin · Married on 03/26/2016

Mark Davies and his team were the perfect choice for our wedding at Temecula Creek Inn. From the very beginning of the planning process Mark made everything so easy to manage. His website allowed us to sit down and look at every detail of our wedding day, from ceremony music to special dances to reception music choices, and everything in between. I had a hard time deciding which songs to play during our ceremony, so I asked Mark for his suggestions and everything he sent me was great! In fact, the song I walked down the aisle to was one that I had never heard before, but once he suggested it and I listened to it on youtube I fell in love with it. Everything about the setup was so professional. You could hear the music throughout the entire venue and everything sounded so clear. We were very happy with the music he played during the open dancing at the reception. I have never seen so many people on a dance floor at once, and it stayed that way throughout the entire reception. I would highly recommend Sterling Productions for any type of special occasion, event, or wedding.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Kaitlin, we are so pleased and thankful to you for selecting Sterling Productions for the entertainment for your wedding day. We really enjoyed every moment with all of you. So much fun! - congrats to you both and thank you for everything!

Alicia · Married on 12/19/2015

We hired Mark with Sterling Productions for our wedding and we could not have asked for a more perfect DJ! He provided lighting and music for our cocktail hour and reception and made it the most incredible night!

From the start, Mark was very professional and helpful. When we first met with him, we explained our vision for the wedding and he was happy to help make everything come together. He answered any questions we had regarding lighting and provided suggestions for music selection. He had many great suggestions but was also focused on capturing our vision for the evening. There was a great website that allowed us to pick songs for the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. Throughout the entire process, he was very responsive, helpful and enthusiastic.

At the reception, he went above and beyond our expectations and provided an incredibly memorable night! He played a variety of music that kept the party going for hours! He incorporated our song choices with his own as he sensed what the crowd wanted and it was fantastic! The dance floor was never empty- just what we wanted! The lighting was also wonderful and was the perfect addition to the reception. It was the absolute best reception and we could not have asked for anything better!
    We absolutely recommend him!

Than you for making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Alicia - This was one of the most awesome weddings ! Thank you so much for hiring me and my team to capture your vision. We truly had a blast with you guys! We had the huge task of making your wedding better than The Dellahook wedding we did 4 years prior - which was fantastic too! - but with all due respect, I'm pretty sure we managed to do it. So much fun! - congrats to yo both.

Mark Davies at Sterling productions was our DJ at our Temecula Creek Inn wedding last month and he was great! Choosing our DJ was one of the hardest decisions for us because the music was so important to us and we wanted to make sure our wedding was FUN. We chose Mark after reading reviews on here and after the first conversation with him we knew he sounded like a great fit. He was so quick to reply to our emails and very friendly, professional, enthusiastic and helpful throughout the entire planning process. He provided not only our music, but a custom lighting gobo for the dance floor and the Photo Booth as well. The whole night ran so smoothly and it was also very helpful that he knew our venue really well so he knew exactly where to set up and make sure the sound was perfect for an outdoor reception. He knew exactly the right songs to play to keep everyone (all ages) on the dance floor all night. All of our friends were asking for his card the next day because he was so good. Highly recommended and would hire him again 100%!!!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

We had such an awesome time with all of you. We can't thank you enough for giving us the opportunity to bring your dream wedding to life!! - Best wishes from Sterling Productions!

Kara · Married on 10/16/2015

We hired Sterling productions to provide the music and photo booth for our wedding at Wiens Winery. Selecting Sterling Productions was an absolute no brainer. From the moment I met Mark he was friendly, organized, and trusting. He had everything planned to the T and made our night run so smoothly. He has a great website where you can select music that you like and exactly what you want played and when. We provided him some must plays and genres of music we liked but for the most part we left it up to him. He is prompted on responding to emails and really will go above and beyond to make sure your night is absolutely perfect. Our wedding reception was originally set to be held outside but Mother Nature had other plans. Because we ended up moving our reception inside Mark came prepared with a few surprises for us like a fog machine for our first dance which made it absolutely magical. I cannot say enough how amazing Mark and Sterling Productions are. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone and can’t wait to plan another event with him. Thank you Sterling Production for creating a night we will never forget.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Hi Kara. Thank you so much for all of your kind words! - Such a splendid day all round. It was more than a pleasure represent you both on your biggest of days. Thanks for choosing Sterling Productions!
  • Charlene

Charlene · Married on 10/12/2015

Mark was referred to us by our Wedding Coordinator as he was a frequent vendor at Falkner Winery. He provided us uplights during dinner that included a lovely pinspot on our wedding cake and also colourful lights during the open dance floor. At dinner, the lights were yellow and not too dim - there was enough light and glow that the guests could still see each other and mingle. They did such a wonderful job in setting up the restaurant.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

We are so delighted that you here so happy with the way everything looked. Congratulations Charlene and cheers so much for using us !

Anny · Married on 10/02/2015

If you're wondering if you should hire Sterling Productions to DJ your wedding, the answer is absolutely, definitely YES! Mark and his team were incredible. Not only do they have great taste in music and will be sure to play all the best songs, but they keep your wedding going and Mark acts as emcee. You don't realize how important it is to have someone do this at your wedding until you've been to a wedding where the DJ does not keep things rolling. Mark set a great pace, said the right things at the right time, pronounced everybody's name correctly (and we had some challenging names!) and bonus, he has an accent so he automatically makes your wedding more classy! Definitely go with Sterling Productions, we could not be happier with the outcome!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Anny, we were over the moon that you selected Sterling Productions to be a part of your wedding day celebration! We had a blast playing for you guys! - Congratulations once again and best wishes to you both!

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2015

We are so happy that we went with Sterling Productions to provide DJ and lighting services for our wedding in Temecula last September. Mark was a pleasure to work with, he was very quick in responding to emails and returning phone calls. He was friendly and had some excellent suggestions to make our wedding a very fun and memorable event. We picked some songs and let him fill in the rest of the music which he did a fantastic job in doing! Our guests had such a fantastic time and were dancing all night, the dance floor was always packed!!! The lighting was beautiful and really set the mood for the various segments of our reception. Thank you Mark and Sterling productions!! I highly recommend Sterling Productions!!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa, the wedding was so fabulous!! - we all had so much fun. I still watch the video when I want to laugh and smile to The Bohemian Rhapsody you guys sang along to. Best wishes to you both and congrats!!

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

Bryan was amazing and hilarious! We spoke to him about a week before because this was a destination wedding for us, and basically shared with him the styles of music we like and we let him do his own thing. He really is an amazing and talented dj that mashed up the songs REALLY well. He kept everyone on the dance floor all the way up until the end of the reception when the lights turned on. So glad with our decision on Sterling Productions.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for you review Lauren. We were thrilled to play for you guys, such an awesome time playing for all of you - congrats!!