Sterling Productions Reviews

Sterling Productions 5
Sterling Productions 6
Sterling Productions 7

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing service! So friendly and who you want on your wedding day. Can't go wrong!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Miguel at Sterling Productions was an excellent DJ! He did a great job with the ceremony and reception music, as well as emceeing our reception. They were very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not begin to say enough good things about DJ Armando Quintero. My guest continue to rave about our wedding and DJ a month later. Armando was efficent, on time and had the best energy. He was thorough in gathering all the information about our party and making sure the whole wedding was exactly what we wanted. He truly has a gift of entertainment. Everyone was engaged and on that dance floor the whole night. He was so well spoken and really set the mood for our wedding. Everyone raved of how smoothly everything ran and how fun the entire event was. Armando really exceeded our expectations. Finding the right DJ was extremely important to us because we knew what a crucial part they played in setting the mood of our whole wedding.
    I can not thank Armando enough for making our wedding truly one of the best times of our lives.
    -Christina & Jonathon Gonzales

Sent on 06/19/2017

Maxine · Married on 05/13/2017

Miguel with Sterling Productions was my DJ at my wedding at Highland Springs Ranch & Resort on April 22, 2017. In my wedding package this was the DJ that they contracted with. This being my first wedding I didn't know how important the DJ was! Miguel was amazing! He controlled the flow of the whole reception. He kept us all on schedule without rushing us & leaving plenty of time for opening dancing. The dance floor was so packed with his song choices! It was a night I will never forget! Look no further, use Sterling Productions!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/30/2017

Mark was an absolute joy to work with!! Very professional and lots of fun for the night also!! He always responded to any email or text in a very prompt manner!! He got all of my guests on the dance floor and his awesome skills kept them there! I would never choose another DJ to work for! His website is very easy to navigate to request songs and plug in my days itinerary!! Him singing Sweet Caroline was the greatest part of the event! Thank you so much for helping us enjoy the day!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tori · Married on 04/29/2017

Sterling Productions was the DJ for our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula. Our venue recommended Sterling Productions and they did not disappoint. A DJ was a very important vendor to us because we like to have a good party! :) Mark was incredible before and during our wedding. He ensured everything was done perfectly and without any issues. He met with us before the big day and had us complete a wedding outline with all of our requests to ensure it was everything we wanted We are SO thankful for Mark and Sterling Productions for making our wedding the day we always dreamed of!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kristiana · Married on 04/08/2017

Hiring Sterling Productions was one of the best decisions we made throughout planning our wedding! Mark, the owner, was very friendly, accommodating and helpful and is so passionate about his work and making your wedding perfect! The Sterling Productions website was such an amazing resource because it allows you to create a client profile that organizes everything from your song selection to wedding event timeline! It was very easy and fun to use! We were lucky enough to have Miguel as our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful!!! Miguel was incredibly kind, knowledgeable and professional leading up to our wedding. He met with us in person a few times, was always available to answer any questions we had, was quick to respond to our many e-mails and made us feel very excited to have him be a part of our special day! On our wedding day Miguel was absolutely amazing! He made sure everything was coordinated perfectly, kept our timeline on track, was such an energetic and fun emcee and played awesome music!!! He kept all of our guests, from young to older, on the dance floor!!! We 100% recommend Sterling Productions for your wedding! There is no need to look any further!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Alex · Married on 04/08/2017

Mark is fantastic! Best wedding DJ ever! I compare all other wedding DJ's now to Mark and how bad they are. Mark's set up, lighting, sound, extra decorations, etc. were just perfect. We had a curveball about 7 days before the ceremony by moving our reception from outside to inside because of weather concerns. Mark quickly changed our order and got everything we wanted and needed to make the inside space great. He listened to our themes and choices of music for the ceremony and the dinner music. The dance party was a total hit. Mark had the whole room dancing the entire time, song after song, perfectly transitioning from one into the next. Leave it to my wife to request the one song that clears the dance floor. But Mark immediately sprung to action and had everybody back dancing in seconds. Super impressed. We continue to receive compliments on how fun the reception was and it's all because of Mark.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a last minute need for a DJ 11 days before our wedding. Mark was extremely helpful and made all my stress go away! I got a call later that same day from Miguel who was our amazing DJ for our wedding and everything got sorted out in about half an hour. Despite this all being last minute, this was such an easy process. Miguel was easy to talk to, and provided exactly what we asked for. People were on the dance floor all night- everything was perfect and we are so thankful for Sterling Productions! I would highly recommend their services.

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We were delighted to be a part of your very special day! Miguel and I wanted to make your wedding ceremony & reception were perfect in every way, especially due to the unexpected last minute changes. We have very fond memories of your wedding - we had a blast! Congratulations! and thank you ,thank you, thank you for using Sterling Productions!

Melanie · Married on 02/18/2017

I would highly recommend Mark and Miguel of Sterling Productions to DJ your wedding! Miguel was awesome, he provided great direction and announcements for guests and introductions of our wedding party. I loved the music choices, and he worked with my to create and personalize my profile. My guests and I had a wonderful time dancing all night long.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2016

Sterling DJ was amazing! Mark did such a good job at our wedding. He had people up who normally don't dance. The song selection was perfect and so many people were telling me how much fun they had because the music was on point. The lighting was also super pretty and set the mood during dinner. We are so happy we decided to get lighting. Thank you Mark for making my wedding one to remember!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jordan · Married on 12/03/2016

Mark at Sterling DJ-ed and MC-ed our wedding at Avensole Winery and also added much needed lighting to our sunset ceremony as well as some awesome up-lighting to our reception room. We got so many compliments on the job he did at the reception and he kept the dance floor packed the whole night with a crowd with ages ranging from 20s-70s. He was easy to communicate with before the wedding and helped us with some songs . I would use him again for another event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alyson · Married on 11/06/2016

Mark and Miguel came recommended by our wedding venue, and we were very happy with their ability to accommodate our sound/music needs! They set up all the speakers and mics we needed, worked with us to play exactly the playlist we had asked for and there was not a single hitch throughout the whole evening. Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Aly! - Such an amazing wedding! - It was a pleasure to experience something very unique - you and Caleb really did have a great vision for your special day and we felt very privileged to be a part of it all. Congrats to you both!!

Jorge · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend Mark and Miguel of Sterling Productions to DJ your wedding! I first saw Mark perform at my niece's wedding a year ago in Temecula where his MC skills were sharp, entertaining, and non-cliché. During the reception, he played Jazz, Latin Classics, and American Standards seamlessly. He kept the dance floor full all night long with young and old dancing together, faces full of smiles and bodies in constant motion! Having recently been engaged, I knew that this is what I wanted for my wedding!

Once we set our date, my first phone call was to Mark. This was key for me since I knew he would be in high demand. I was also concerned that he would not be able to go to my venue in Long Beach, CA, since it is pretty far from Temecula. No matter, he quickly sent a booking contract for my review and I booked the date! This was also very important for me as it gave me a sense of security knowing that I had booked the DJ I wanted!

We kept in touch through the summer and as time came close, we discussed the ceremony and reception. Mark was friendly, professional, and had many suggestions for timing and song choices that we employed. On the Big Day, he was at ease with last minute adjustments and at ease with our wedding planner and yacht club staff (so I was told)! I enjoyed my own wedding day (as I should!) with Mark providing a loving ceremony, smooth tunes at dinner, and everyone dancing from cumbias and to popular dance tunes all night long, just as I wanted. But it was the positive feedback from my guests about the music and about Mark that solidified my top rating and recommendation! Many guest were giving me credit for the music (which I did think about quite a bit and communicated my thoughts to Mark), but I told them that it was Mark who strung together a play list that hit every beat, hit every mark, and guided all of our Hearts into one pulse! Well, at least for me!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Anna · Married on 10/29/2016

Mark was awesome - I have used his services several times for our company picnics. The guests loved him so much we use him every year. This is the first time I used him for my son's wedding - boy what an event he put on. He kept the guests going for 6 hours. Mark is very nice and professional. Awesome lighting and sound system too.

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Anna! What a pleasure it was to play for you guys! You did an amazing job putting the whole wedding on and coordinating the special day. The whole day wend by so fast, I wish I could have played longer. The food was fabulous too, what a great night. Thanks again of everything Anna and congrats to Michael & Emily!

Mo · Married on 10/29/2016

Have nothing but great things to say about Sterling Productions. They provided great service and kept the party going at the wedding. All of their equipment and technical expertise were top notch from ceremony to reception. They also worked well with our videographer to capture all the audio for our special day. There is a reason why these guys are 5 out of 5.

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Z

Zumrad · Married on 10/16/2016

We were very happy with Sterling Productions, Marc Davies did a great job with announcements, music and the set up.
    Our wedding day couldn't be any better :) - Edward and Zumrad

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Zumrad! What a wonderful wedding! so nice and intimate. Danza Del Sol was the perfect venue for you special day and awesome weather too. You looked so beautiful in your wedding dress and all the bridal party looked great too. Thanks so much for reviewing me and for letting me DJ for you. All the very best to you both!

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Mark did an amazing job at our wedding! I would highly recommend him to anyone. Not only did he do our wedding but he also did my brother in laws wedding, and was outstanding at theirs as well. He kept the dance floor filled the entire night. He was able to read the audience and played the perfect music to accommodate everyone from my nieces and nephews, to my friends (in there 20's to 30's), parents, as well as grandparents. Every age group loved his choice in music. Almost a month after the wedding I still have people telling me how great the music was, and how much fun they had at the wedding. Mark is very professional, outgoing, and energetic. He even sang a song for us! Also, make sure you ask about his GOBO's he offers. We had our names projected onto the dance floor which made our day that much more special. He also did uplighting for the reception. I really liked how he was able to also drop pins of light to light up our wedding cake, as well as some of our pictures. I know how important reviews are, as thats what I looked at when booking my vendors, which is exactly why I feel it is important to let everyone know how great Mark is. If you haven't booked a DJ yet, look no further, and book Mark!!!! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 11/04/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Megan! What a fun day we had at Longshadow Ranch with all go you! I can't thank enough for taking the time to review me and for putting your trust in me to DJ your special day. Congratulations to you both!

Suzanne · Married on 09/25/2016

Mark was really good - our guests had a lot of fun dancing and even some who "don't dance" were on the dance floor all night! His uplighting had everyone oo-ing and ah-ing including the photographers! Definitely recommend this guy :)

Sent on 10/23/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Suzanne! - you're the the best! It was a great pleasure to play of you at your wedding and I was very pleased to see everyone dancing and having fun. It was a true honor to be a part of your biggest day! Thanks again for everything and congrats!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/09/2016

Outstanding! We were so thrilled to have Mark as the DJ for my daughter's wedding. He took command of the entire ceremony and reception, keeping everything upbeat, professional, organized and fun. He is very accommodating, personal and flexible to work with. His sound system and lighting are state of the art. He was open to phone calls and requests throughout the planning process. He went above and beyond in many ways, including referring us to an additional musician to play for our soloist, adding on a photo booth, and helping our videographer plug in to his audio equipment for a higher quality video. He was well prepared and all of our guests had a blast, dancing until the very last minute of our reception. Mark is amazing, and provides top notch DJ services for a very reasonable price. You and your guests will be very happy if you hire him for your wedding.

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words Wendy. I love working hard to make sure everything runs smoothly. I know how stressful weddings can sometimes be and I like be as supportive as I can to relieve the pressure. Everything went so well! and Mount Palomar was the perfect venue for you. I had so much fun playing for everyone! - Let's do it again! All the very best to you and the newly weds!

Kelsey · Married on 07/02/2016

Mark and his team did our wedding reception. We had great music and everyone raved about how great the DJ was. I can honestly say that our reception wouldn't have been the same without them. It was fantastic and everything ran smoothly. Mark was great to work with and was always responsive to emails in the months leading up to the event. I can't recommend them enough. We heard him at a friend's wedding first and knew right away we needed to book him for our own wedding.

The dance floor was never empty, every guest had a blast. We were so happy with their service.

We also had them do uplighting and it really transformed our venue.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank so much Kelsey for your kind words. We had an awesome time playing for everyone! What a great day we had! Congrats to you both and thank you for taking the time to review me. All the best!

Linda · Married on 06/20/2016

We booked Mark Davies just a few weeks before our wedding. As our original musician bailed on us and Mark stepped in last minute. He guided us through the whole program informing us what we need, something our other guy did not do. He was fantastic and really came through for us and made the whole wedding a huge success. He even had a tie on to match the bridesmaids, very impressive. I recommend him 100 percent.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

What an honor and a pleasure to play for you, Jim and all the folks! I was so delighted to receive the opportunity to represent you both of you biggest of days!
    Europa village was the perfect venue and the food there was so outstanding. Thanks again for putting your trust in me. Congratulations!

Kate · Married on 06/18/2016

I was referred to Mark by my event coordinator, and am so pleased to have worked with him and his team. My father and I met with Mark for a consultation and we could tell he loves his job. We were in his office for a good hour looking at myriad lighting color and design schemes that might go well with my vision and event space, and he continued to demonstrate a similar level of engagement whenever we interacted remotely up until the wedding.

Mark knows the Temecula venue landscape very well, and had many examples of different lighting schemes in the venue we selected; this was extraordinarily helpful in the planning process. What was also critically helpful was his close working relationship with my draping vendor (A Better Party). Together, the two of them ensured each element was optimally constructed so that everything came together seamlessly. Ultimately, we ended up receiving: remote-controlled up-lighting (different colors for different spaces, and that could be changed on the spot), some pin-spotting, a gobo for the dance floor, and a confetti cannon with freeze-dried rose petals.

All in all, I would absolutely recommend Mark for your event's lighting needs. I'm not sure how his pricing compares to others in the area, but in general felt like we received a lot of value from his services.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Cindy · Married on 05/20/2016

As an event planner for nearly 30 years, I can't say enough about Sterling Productions. I've had the great pleasure of working with Mark and his team on a very high profile event for the County of Riverside over the past two years and he more than delivers. His professional and creative approach to each project is unmatched. And, his willingness to work around a very tight timeline is one that most businesses would steer clear of without question. Mark's ability and eagerness to understand the big picture is uncommon in today's business world. He makes every effort to ensure the integrity of a project is never compromised and in fact, he does everything he can to utilize all of his resources and talent to make sure the project is elevated each and every time. Customer service is a top priority for Sterling Productions. So, if you are looking for excellent customer service and a company that is responsive, professional and gives you the best value for your bucks, Sterling Productions is the one for you! I highly recommend them and I look forward to working with them again in the near future.

Sent on 10/20/2016

David · Married on 05/19/2016

We had Mark from Sterling Productions as our DJ for our wedding two weeks ago. He did an incredible job with everything we asked for(which included lighting and a portable unit for cocktail hour and the ceremony). He is very organized and was able to extrapolate a fantastic playlist based off the genres and individual songs we provided as a baseline to work with. Multiple guests of ours provided very positive feedback as well.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your kindness David. It was more than a pleasure to paly for you and Kirsten. The whole evening went so smoothly and I was very pleased to see everyone enjoying themselves and the music. What a splendid evening all round! - congrats to you both!! xox