Sterling Productions Reviews

205 | Temecula, CA

205 Reviews for Sterling Productions

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding DJ DeVaughn was so professional and went above and beyond for us!
    We had some last minute adjustments and additions due to our venue and he came out twice before the event just to make sure that every last detail was perfect for our event.
    1. With one week left to the wedding, I called in and asked if he had some sort of projection system/equipment he can provide for a video/slideshow of our engagement and "wedding part 1". He came out to our venue to do a walk through with me and also provided me several options to try to make sure that everything...EVERYTHING would "flow" with the event. He ended up having to MOUNT 2 projection screens and 2 projectors. He came the next day with all the equipment and did all the work himself and made it so our venue looked so fluid and extravagant. It was such a tight space with 174 guests and a baby grand piano and he made everything work spaciously and also made sure that every guest would get a clear view of the screens.
    2. The day before the wedding, I got a call that my photobooth (from a different vendor) was unavailable. I immediately called Devaughn panicked to see what my options were. He got me a photobooth within minutes of our conversation. They arrived promptly at 6pm as they had promised they would and set up the booth. They were so quiet and quick about the whole process. So much so that our guests were shocked that a photobooth "popped up out of nowhere!!" The props were amazing and the tech was so friendly and patient with all our guests!
    3. Our guests were raving about the DJ who had played all the appropriate songs for the appropriate crowd. He even played with the lighting and made it so that the "feel" of the event was so flexible and fluid. Everyone was having so much fun that they didn't want the party to end! At the end of the night, I gave 3 people a referral for our DJ.

So happy with how everything came together for our wedding!
    Sterling Productions and Devaughn were truly amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your glowing review Julie! We are so pleased that you were thrilled with our service and it was more than a pleasure to play for all of you. What a fun wedding! All the best to you both and congratulations!

Karlee · Married on 11/10/2017

The most amazing DJ!!! I had a full dance floor the ENTIRE time at my wedding!!! The music catered to everyone.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thans so much for your review Karlee. What a fun day celebrating with everyone. Such a cool venue to play at too. We wish you both the very best as you embark on your lives together as husband and wife.

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

Mark was amazing!!! We got married in a state far from where we live and Mark answered emails and phone calls promptly as well as met with us a few days before the ceremony even though he had another event that night. He walked through with us all of our music choices and made sure we were completely happy with the music. He even verified music selections before the ceremony so everything would be perfect. At the reception he kept the party going and my whole family was out there dancing the entire night away!!! Thank you Mark for doing a wonderful job and keeping our guests dancing all night!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! what an awesome time we had! I can';t thank you enough for trusting me with your special day! You guys were so much fun. Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

DeVaughn was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! Was great about cue points for songs, introducing our bridal party and including any requests we asked for. There was never a lull the whole night and he kept the party alive as everything went exactly as planned. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kelsey, It was an honor to play for such people, you guys rock! Congrats to you both!!

Arielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Wow, wow, WOW!! Sterling Productions did the most wonderful job at our wedding last night... SO good that we wanted to review them right away before we left on our honeymoon. Everything was perfection.... Mark our DJ met with us, walked us through the whole process, and made sure everything was tailored right to us! He MADE our party. The sound mixing was perfect, our guests were dancing for 3 hours straight, everyone kept coming up to us saying he was the best DJ they ever had (because he is). He brought a fog machine, had a laser light show, beautiful up lighting, draping, our names beautifully displayed on the dance floor, the photo booth was a total hit and the props were perfect. All of these extra touches put Sterling over the top. He timed the music of our ceremony perfectly, was the most amazing MC, I could go on and on. Seriously, stop interviewing other companies and hire Sterling Productions. We will be lifetime clients, and so will our family and friends. Our wedding was the best party of our lives because of Sterling. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Arielle, thank you so much for your kinds works, you really know how to make me blush! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to play for you, Jonathan and all of your family and friends. You are definitely receiving the Sterling Productions "Coolest Bride of the Year" award!! - you were a joy to work for. Congratulations to you both and best wishes!

Nicolette · Married on 10/06/2017

People are still talking about my wedding months later due to the incredible work by Mark and Sterling productions!!! Hands down the lighting, music, custom playlists, dry ice, and mark of course, made my wedding the best day of my life! Do yourself a favor and do not hesitate to book them. I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Nicolette! - you guys were so cool 1 - we had an amazing time playing for everyone and what an incredible day from start to finish. Thank you so much for trusting us for your biggest of day and thank you for the wonderful review and video. you rock!! - congrats!!

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Mark did a wonderful job for our wedding. Everyone loved the music, and when we moved into the barrel room for the after party, he transformed the area into our very own night club. We had an amazing time dancing the night away.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Tara! - you guys are so awesome! - We had an amazing time playing for everyone! - what a great night! We wish you all the best and congratulations!

Theresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Sterling Productions is the way to go when you need a DJ in the Temecula area! Mark was great from the very beginning and through the entire process. He was extremely organized, accommodating and professional. He helped us with our timeline, song selection and even editing the length of songs to make them fit our every need. He was great at sticking to our timeline and running our entire reception! The music was great all night long which made for an epic night of dancing. Every couple needs to hire Sterling for their ceremony and reception music/lighting needs, you will be so thankful you did! Thanks for everything Mark, we couldn't have had a better evening and you were a big part of that!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa. What a wonderful day from beginning to end.!
    I can't thank you enough for putting your trust in Sterling Productions. Congratulations to you both!

Paige · Married on 09/15/2017

Helped make the night totally amazing. Very talented and awesome music all night!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Paige! - so awesome of you to review us. We had a blast DJ'ing for you both. Congrats!

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

Mark was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We were getting compliments all night on his music! He kept everyone on the dance floor and ended the night on a major high note! He has great ideas if you are looking for suggestions and was a complete pleasure to work with! We cannot say enough great things about Mark and his company! We would recommend him to everyone for any type of party!
    Corey V

Sent on 07/11/2017

Matt and Sabrina · Married on 06/24/2017

Mark was fantastic!! Very easy to work with, very responsive, and everything went about as smoothly as possible on the wedding day. Our dance floor was packed during the entire time of our reception.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Matt & Sabrina. What a fabulous day it was. It was a great honor to play for both of you on your biggest of days! Let's do it all again! - best wishes to you both.

Danielle · Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing service! So friendly and who you want on your wedding day. Can't go wrong!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Debbie · Married on 06/10/2017

Miguel at Sterling Productions was an excellent DJ! He did a great job with the ceremony and reception music, as well as emceeing our reception. They were very easy to work with.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Christina · Married on 05/20/2017

I can not begin to say enough good things about DJ Armando Quintero. My guest continue to rave about our wedding and DJ a month later. Armando was efficent, on time and had the best energy. He was thorough in gathering all the information about our party and making sure the whole wedding was exactly what we wanted. He truly has a gift of entertainment. Everyone was engaged and on that dance floor the whole night. He was so well spoken and really set the mood for our wedding. Everyone raved of how smoothly everything ran and how fun the entire event was. Armando really exceeded our expectations. Finding the right DJ was extremely important to us because we knew what a crucial part they played in setting the mood of our whole wedding.
    I can not thank Armando enough for making our wedding truly one of the best times of our lives.
    -Christina & Jonathon Gonzales

Sent on 06/19/2017

Maxine · Married on 05/13/2017

Miguel with Sterling Productions was my DJ at my wedding at Highland Springs Ranch & Resort on April 22, 2017. In my wedding package this was the DJ that they contracted with. This being my first wedding I didn't know how important the DJ was! Miguel was amazing! He controlled the flow of the whole reception. He kept us all on schedule without rushing us & leaving plenty of time for opening dancing. The dance floor was so packed with his song choices! It was a night I will never forget! Look no further, use Sterling Productions!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Alexis · Married on 04/30/2017

Mark was an absolute joy to work with!! Very professional and lots of fun for the night also!! He always responded to any email or text in a very prompt manner!! He got all of my guests on the dance floor and his awesome skills kept them there! I would never choose another DJ to work for! His website is very easy to navigate to request songs and plug in my days itinerary!! Him singing Sweet Caroline was the greatest part of the event! Thank you so much for helping us enjoy the day!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Tori · Married on 04/29/2017

Sterling Productions was the DJ for our wedding at Mount Palomar Winery in Temecula. Our venue recommended Sterling Productions and they did not disappoint. A DJ was a very important vendor to us because we like to have a good party! :) Mark was incredible before and during our wedding. He ensured everything was done perfectly and without any issues. He met with us before the big day and had us complete a wedding outline with all of our requests to ensure it was everything we wanted We are SO thankful for Mark and Sterling Productions for making our wedding the day we always dreamed of!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Kristiana · Married on 04/08/2017

Hiring Sterling Productions was one of the best decisions we made throughout planning our wedding! Mark, the owner, was very friendly, accommodating and helpful and is so passionate about his work and making your wedding perfect! The Sterling Productions website was such an amazing resource because it allows you to create a client profile that organizes everything from your song selection to wedding event timeline! It was very easy and fun to use! We were lucky enough to have Miguel as our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful!!! Miguel was incredibly kind, knowledgeable and professional leading up to our wedding. He met with us in person a few times, was always available to answer any questions we had, was quick to respond to our many e-mails and made us feel very excited to have him be a part of our special day! On our wedding day Miguel was absolutely amazing! He made sure everything was coordinated perfectly, kept our timeline on track, was such an energetic and fun emcee and played awesome music!!! He kept all of our guests, from young to older, on the dance floor!!! We 100% recommend Sterling Productions for your wedding! There is no need to look any further!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Alex · Married on 04/08/2017

Mark is fantastic! Best wedding DJ ever! I compare all other wedding DJ's now to Mark and how bad they are. Mark's set up, lighting, sound, extra decorations, etc. were just perfect. We had a curveball about 7 days before the ceremony by moving our reception from outside to inside because of weather concerns. Mark quickly changed our order and got everything we wanted and needed to make the inside space great. He listened to our themes and choices of music for the ceremony and the dinner music. The dance party was a total hit. Mark had the whole room dancing the entire time, song after song, perfectly transitioning from one into the next. Leave it to my wife to request the one song that clears the dance floor. But Mark immediately sprung to action and had everybody back dancing in seconds. Super impressed. We continue to receive compliments on how fun the reception was and it's all because of Mark.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a last minute need for a DJ 11 days before our wedding. Mark was extremely helpful and made all my stress go away! I got a call later that same day from Miguel who was our amazing DJ for our wedding and everything got sorted out in about half an hour. Despite this all being last minute, this was such an easy process. Miguel was easy to talk to, and provided exactly what we asked for. People were on the dance floor all night- everything was perfect and we are so thankful for Sterling Productions! I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha! We were delighted to be a part of your very special day! Miguel and I wanted to make your wedding ceremony & reception were perfect in every way, especially due to the unexpected last minute changes. We have very fond memories of your wedding - we had a blast! Congratulations! and thank you ,thank you, thank you for using Sterling Productions!

Melanie · Married on 02/18/2017

I would highly recommend Mark and Miguel of Sterling Productions to DJ your wedding! Miguel was awesome, he provided great direction and announcements for guests and introductions of our wedding party. I loved the music choices, and he worked with my to create and personalize my profile. My guests and I had a wonderful time dancing all night long.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/09/2016

Sterling DJ was amazing! Mark did such a good job at our wedding. He had people up who normally don't dance. The song selection was perfect and so many people were telling me how much fun they had because the music was on point. The lighting was also super pretty and set the mood during dinner. We are so happy we decided to get lighting. Thank you Mark for making my wedding one to remember!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jordan · Married on 12/03/2016

Mark at Sterling DJ-ed and MC-ed our wedding at Avensole Winery and also added much needed lighting to our sunset ceremony as well as some awesome up-lighting to our reception room. We got so many compliments on the job he did at the reception and he kept the dance floor packed the whole night with a crowd with ages ranging from 20s-70s. He was easy to communicate with before the wedding and helped us with some songs . I would use him again for another event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Alyson · Married on 11/06/2016

Mark and Miguel came recommended by our wedding venue, and we were very happy with their ability to accommodate our sound/music needs! They set up all the speakers and mics we needed, worked with us to play exactly the playlist we had asked for and there was not a single hitch throughout the whole evening. Thanks guys!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Aly! - Such an amazing wedding! - It was a pleasure to experience something very unique - you and Caleb really did have a great vision for your special day and we felt very privileged to be a part of it all. Congrats to you both!!

Jorge · Married on 11/05/2016

I highly recommend Mark and Miguel of Sterling Productions to DJ your wedding! I first saw Mark perform at my niece's wedding a year ago in Temecula where his MC skills were sharp, entertaining, and non-cliché. During the reception, he played Jazz, Latin Classics, and American Standards seamlessly. He kept the dance floor full all night long with young and old dancing together, faces full of smiles and bodies in constant motion! Having recently been engaged, I knew that this is what I wanted for my wedding!

Once we set our date, my first phone call was to Mark. This was key for me since I knew he would be in high demand. I was also concerned that he would not be able to go to my venue in Long Beach, CA, since it is pretty far from Temecula. No matter, he quickly sent a booking contract for my review and I booked the date! This was also very important for me as it gave me a sense of security knowing that I had booked the DJ I wanted!

We kept in touch through the summer and as time came close, we discussed the ceremony and reception. Mark was friendly, professional, and had many suggestions for timing and song choices that we employed. On the Big Day, he was at ease with last minute adjustments and at ease with our wedding planner and yacht club staff (so I was told)! I enjoyed my own wedding day (as I should!) with Mark providing a loving ceremony, smooth tunes at dinner, and everyone dancing from cumbias and to popular dance tunes all night long, just as I wanted. But it was the positive feedback from my guests about the music and about Mark that solidified my top rating and recommendation! Many guest were giving me credit for the music (which I did think about quite a bit and communicated my thoughts to Mark), but I told them that it was Mark who strung together a play list that hit every beat, hit every mark, and guided all of our Hearts into one pulse! Well, at least for me!

Sent on 11/09/2016