Sterling Productions Reviews

Sterling Productions 5
Sterling Productions 6
Sterling Productions 7

stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Mark DJ my wedding and I'm a local wedding professional myself so I wanted only the best around. I knew Mark was the best! He did a terrific job for my husband and I. We had a ton of moving parts and he was totally on point and executed our wedding, our details, very special first dance, announcements, specific song lists, grand exit and violinist so well. I would not have trusted anyone else, but him to do these things. We also did the cloud on the dance floor for first dance and everyone is still talking about it. The lighting we had was amazing with the pin spots, uplights and the monogram on the dance floor. It really was perfect and being in the industry I was very particular with my details. Thank you so much Mark and I'm looking forward to many more together! Hugs-Stacey and Jake

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so very much for the great review Stacey. I really needed to knock your wedding out of the park for you guys! What a splendid day! We had an amazing time playing for everyone. Congratulations to you and Jake and thank you so much for choosing Sterling for your special day!

Phil · Married on 06/02/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing. He responded to all of my emails within 24 hours. He was super upfront about pricing, services, and all of the details of the contract. He made the run-up to the wedding completely stress-free. The day of the event he handled everything and we felt so confident that our event was in good hands. He managed the timeline wonderfully and when it came time for the dancing portion of the night he played a great variety of songs and kept the guests dancing the entire time. He got people onto the dance floor who I would never have imagined would get up and dance. I would recommend Mark in a heartbeat. He is a true professional and guests went out of their way to tell me what a wonderful DJ we had.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

Mark was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding. He read the audience very well and kept people on the dance floor all night! We’re so happy that Mark was able to personalize our event. Thank you so much for such a memorable evening, Mark! Book with Sterling Productions for an absolutely amazing event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing me guys! I had an amazing time with all of you and it was more than a pleasure to play for such an awesome group of people! Very best wishes to you both and congrats! .

MADELYN · Married on 05/26/2018

Mark is absolutely incredible to work with! Not only was he super prompt with responding to our emails and setting everything up way before our ceremony started, but he really knew how to read the crowd and get our guests movin' and groovin'! He has an extensive music database (we would know because my husband and I are music freaks). He really knew how to transition from one genre to the next to keep our guests dancing and enjoying their time, and was able to take requests and incorporate them smoothly into his set. So many of our guests gave their compliments regarding how awesome Mark was. If you are looking for an amazing wedding DJ, PLEASE CHOOSE STERLING PRODUCTIONS!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Madelyn! we had an amazing time with all of you guys! It was truly a pleasure to incorporate all of your cool music selections. All the very best to you both and congratulations!

Katie · Married on 05/25/2018

Mark created such a fun environment for all the guests. He was professional, willing to work with us and what we wanted , and had a great attitude throughout the entire event.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kari · Married on 05/19/2018

We recently got married at Callaway winery, and Mark went above and beyond to make our day perfect! He knew exactly what to play during the reception that keep our guest engaged and having a great time. He set up additional lighting that set the perfect mood for our reception. We would absolutely recommend him and use this company again in the future. We couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was an excellent DJ and MC for our wedding. We loved how hands-on we could be with our music selections for the ceremony and the reception. Mark answered all our questions and absolutely delivered!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Gary · Married on 04/07/2018

Mark and his team were amazing. My wife and I had an outdoor wedding reception at our home. Mark new exactly what type of music to play to make our special day perfect. In addition, He went above and beyond by making sure our guest had a great experience and setting up-lights on trees around our property that gave us the look and feel of an expensive hotel or wedding venue. A number of our guest commented on Mark and what an amazing job he did. Thanks Mark.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Geeta · Married on 04/06/2018

Mark was the DJ at our daughter's wedding. He was professional, polite and made all whole experience easy. I would highly recommend Mark and Sterling Productions.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Geeta, we had a blast playing for everyone! you guys are so much fun. We wish Asha and Jackson all the very best on their new lives together as a married couple.

Brandon · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ was simply the best we could have asked for. He was very patient with us as we got our ducks in a row. He called several times to make sure that all our songs were right and made sure the pronunciation of our family names were correct. He helped give my wife the wedding of her dreams. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing me Brandon, It was more than a pleasure to play for you and Jaime on your special day! We had so much fun with you guys and the weather held up nicely for the big day. Congrats!
  • Cisca

Cisca · Married on 03/18/2018

Mark was very wonderful to work with. The communication and professionalism were great, fast response and he gave us suggestions and tips on our intimate smaller wedding.
    He connected us to the right vendor who worked with us on the decoration.
    Mark surprised us with fog/dry ice during our first dance, which gave a very dreamy and magical feeling and amazing pictures.
    Our guests complimented on the song choices, he really paid attention to what we were looking for and get the crowd going on dance floor.
    Not only was he very patient but he also continually assured us that he was there for us during the process.
    He certainly is flexible and very helpful on working with our budget.
    We're so thankful to find his company and able to work with him.
    I would definitely recommend using his production company on your Special day or any events.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Cisca so much for your wonderful review. What a great day we had! great weather, and the venue and room looks so amazing! It was a thrill to play for you both on your biggest of days! stay in touch and very best wishes to you both

TODD · Married on 02/03/2018

Absolutely incredible. Mark picked up on our style and every single person commented on how good the music was. He did great as Our M.C. as well as Our D.J. He even made recommendations when we overlapped songs, and it could not have gone better!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Todd!, you guys were so much fun to play for!! what a great wedding. Congrats to you both !

Christy · Married on 12/15/2017

We have been using Mark for our Annual Corporate Holiday party for many years now and he never disappoints. He is always reliable, dependable and knows exactly what type of music to play during the cocktail hour, luncheon, awards and then cranks it up for the dancing part. Every year I am never worried that the CEO will be disappointed because I know I have the best DJ. This year they brought a whole new lighting package which was awesome and I did not even ask for it. It truly made the event that much more special. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks for your great review Christy - It's always a pleasure to play for all of you. You guys are always in the best of spirits and Drew is always so much fun. Can't wait to see all of you again next year!

Bob · Married on 12/09/2017

Miguel was awesome, he kept to the music we enjoy and had the dance floor moving all night...we had a great experience using Sterling Productions.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Bob for your review, we had such an amazing time playing for everyone! congrats to you both !

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

Our wedding DJ DeVaughn was so professional and went above and beyond for us!
    We had some last minute adjustments and additions due to our venue and he came out twice before the event just to make sure that every last detail was perfect for our event.
    1. With one week left to the wedding, I called in and asked if he had some sort of projection system/equipment he can provide for a video/slideshow of our engagement and "wedding part 1". He came out to our venue to do a walk through with me and also provided me several options to try to make sure that everything...EVERYTHING would "flow" with the event. He ended up having to MOUNT 2 projection screens and 2 projectors. He came the next day with all the equipment and did all the work himself and made it so our venue looked so fluid and extravagant. It was such a tight space with 174 guests and a baby grand piano and he made everything work spaciously and also made sure that every guest would get a clear view of the screens.
    2. The day before the wedding, I got a call that my photobooth (from a different vendor) was unavailable. I immediately called Devaughn panicked to see what my options were. He got me a photobooth within minutes of our conversation. They arrived promptly at 6pm as they had promised they would and set up the booth. They were so quiet and quick about the whole process. So much so that our guests were shocked that a photobooth "popped up out of nowhere!!" The props were amazing and the tech was so friendly and patient with all our guests!
    3. Our guests were raving about the DJ who had played all the appropriate songs for the appropriate crowd. He even played with the lighting and made it so that the "feel" of the event was so flexible and fluid. Everyone was having so much fun that they didn't want the party to end! At the end of the night, I gave 3 people a referral for our DJ.

So happy with how everything came together for our wedding!
    Sterling Productions and Devaughn were truly amazing!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your glowing review Julie! We are so pleased that you were thrilled with our service and it was more than a pleasure to play for all of you. What a fun wedding! All the best to you both and congratulations!

Karlee · Married on 11/10/2017

The most amazing DJ!!! I had a full dance floor the ENTIRE time at my wedding!!! The music catered to everyone.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thans so much for your review Karlee. What a fun day celebrating with everyone. Such a cool venue to play at too. We wish you both the very best as you embark on your lives together as husband and wife.

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

Mark was amazing!!! We got married in a state far from where we live and Mark answered emails and phone calls promptly as well as met with us a few days before the ceremony even though he had another event that night. He walked through with us all of our music choices and made sure we were completely happy with the music. He even verified music selections before the ceremony so everything would be perfect. At the reception he kept the party going and my whole family was out there dancing the entire night away!!! Thank you Mark for doing a wonderful job and keeping our guests dancing all night!!!

Sent on 11/02/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! what an awesome time we had! I can';t thank you enough for trusting me with your special day! You guys were so much fun. Congratulations!

Kelsey · Married on 10/14/2017

DeVaughn was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! Was great about cue points for songs, introducing our bridal party and including any requests we asked for. There was never a lull the whole night and he kept the party alive as everything went exactly as planned. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Kelsey, It was an honor to play for such people, you guys rock! Congrats to you both!!

Arielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Wow, wow, WOW!! Sterling Productions did the most wonderful job at our wedding last night... SO good that we wanted to review them right away before we left on our honeymoon. Everything was perfection.... Mark our DJ met with us, walked us through the whole process, and made sure everything was tailored right to us! He MADE our party. The sound mixing was perfect, our guests were dancing for 3 hours straight, everyone kept coming up to us saying he was the best DJ they ever had (because he is). He brought a fog machine, had a laser light show, beautiful up lighting, draping, our names beautifully displayed on the dance floor, the photo booth was a total hit and the props were perfect. All of these extra touches put Sterling over the top. He timed the music of our ceremony perfectly, was the most amazing MC, I could go on and on. Seriously, stop interviewing other companies and hire Sterling Productions. We will be lifetime clients, and so will our family and friends. Our wedding was the best party of our lives because of Sterling. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Arielle, thank you so much for your kinds works, you really know how to make me blush! Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to play for you, Jonathan and all of your family and friends. You are definitely receiving the Sterling Productions "Coolest Bride of the Year" award!! - you were a joy to work for. Congratulations to you both and best wishes!

Nicolette · Married on 10/06/2017

People are still talking about my wedding months later due to the incredible work by Mark and Sterling productions!!! Hands down the lighting, music, custom playlists, dry ice, and mark of course, made my wedding the best day of my life! Do yourself a favor and do not hesitate to book them. I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Sterling Productions 8

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Nicolette! - you guys were so cool 1 - we had an amazing time playing for everyone and what an incredible day from start to finish. Thank you so much for trusting us for your biggest of day and thank you for the wonderful review and video. you rock!! - congrats!!

Tara · Married on 09/23/2017

Mark did a wonderful job for our wedding. Everyone loved the music, and when we moved into the barrel room for the after party, he transformed the area into our very own night club. We had an amazing time dancing the night away.

Sent on 09/24/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Tara! - you guys are so awesome! - We had an amazing time playing for everyone! - what a great night! We wish you all the best and congratulations!

Theresa · Married on 09/16/2017

Sterling Productions is the way to go when you need a DJ in the Temecula area! Mark was great from the very beginning and through the entire process. He was extremely organized, accommodating and professional. He helped us with our timeline, song selection and even editing the length of songs to make them fit our every need. He was great at sticking to our timeline and running our entire reception! The music was great all night long which made for an epic night of dancing. Every couple needs to hire Sterling for their ceremony and reception music/lighting needs, you will be so thankful you did! Thanks for everything Mark, we couldn't have had a better evening and you were a big part of that!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Theresa. What a wonderful day from beginning to end.!
    I can't thank you enough for putting your trust in Sterling Productions. Congratulations to you both!

Paige · Married on 09/15/2017

Helped make the night totally amazing. Very talented and awesome music all night!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Paige! - so awesome of you to review us. We had a blast DJ'ing for you both. Congrats!

Corey · Married on 07/08/2017

Mark was an amazing DJ for our wedding! We were getting compliments all night on his music! He kept everyone on the dance floor and ended the night on a major high note! He has great ideas if you are looking for suggestions and was a complete pleasure to work with! We cannot say enough great things about Mark and his company! We would recommend him to everyone for any type of party!
    Corey V

Sent on 07/11/2017

Matt and Sabrina · Married on 06/24/2017

Mark was fantastic!! Very easy to work with, very responsive, and everything went about as smoothly as possible on the wedding day. Our dance floor was packed during the entire time of our reception.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Matt & Sabrina. What a fabulous day it was. It was a great honor to play for both of you on your biggest of days! Let's do it all again! - best wishes to you both.