Sterling Productions Reviews

205 Reviews for Sterling Productions

• Patrick

Patrick Ory · Married on 03/11/2019

A Perfect Night!

Mark did a truly amazing job! He nailed the mood we wanted for our wedding, and we barely left the dance floor all night! It was truly a magical experience, and a huge part of that was the effort of the DJ.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Congratulations guys! It was such a pleasure to play for you on your special day at South Coast Winery. I'm so glad you had a great time dancing all night. Thank you so much for your amazing review. All the best to you both

Kati McCormick · Married on 02/23/2019

Miguel was amazing

We were so, SO happy that we went with Sterling Productions for our wedding! Not only do my husband and I have very different tastes in music, but we also wanted to use the music in particular to add the personal touches to our wedding. For the pre-ceremony music we had video game music, Lord of the Rings during the ceremony, jazz at cocktail hour, Disney during dinner, and dance music for the post-dinner reception. Miguel not only got all of the music we wanted, but transitioned between all of it seamlessly and really made sure each piece matched the tone of the phase of the wedding. He also was able to change the music on the fly, and added songs from the Disneyland soundtrack after seeing that our escort cards were Fastpasses (after checking with me!). Regarding the dancing, both at and after the wedding, everyone said the same thing: they couldn't remember ever having been to a wedding where the dance floor was full the ENTIRE night. Sterling Productions is, I think, a REALLY big piece of why so many of our guests said that ours was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this raving review! I'm glad you were able to notice the personal touches I added with the music to fit with your theme. The entire wedding was amazing and I had an awesome time keeping your guests out on the dance floor all night :)

Mark and I wish you guys the best!
    Cheers
  • Kendall

Kendall Orloff · Married on 10/27/2018

October 27th wedding - Europa Village

Scheduled a phone call with Mark and as soon as we heard his British accent, we were sold! We still have people from our wedding talking about how cool our DJ was! If you are looking for a DJ who is cool, classy, organized, good at communicating, and who will make the music selection process a breeze..look no further! My husband and I weren't able to meet with Mark in person before the wedding, but he made himself available whenever we had questions and on our wedding day, everything flowed so smoothly and he kept the dance floor going all night!! We are so glad we went with Mark and Sterling Productions for our wedding and highly recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I have to say that it was more than a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. There was such an amazing vibe the whole whole night. You guys were so responsive to all the songs I played, Thank you so much for letting me and Steve be a part of your special day! congratulations to you both and very best wishes.

Jerome Anselmo · Married on 10/13/2018

Oct 13, 2018 wedding at Falkner winery

Marc was an excellent DJ. He was very attentive, communicated very well and made the process fun and easy. The lighting was fantastic. The music selection was excellent, exactly what we were looking for. The dance floor was full of guests all night. We had to go with a tent last minute due to rain in the forecast and these guys didn't skip a beat I'm adjusting the lighting and sound to fit the changed venue. We couldn't be happier with the service from Sterling Productions and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your great review Jerome. I knew you guys would be under pressure with the last minute plan B so Steve and I hatched a plan to make the tent work and look fabulous. I'm so glad you were happy. The evening went very smoothly and it was a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. Congratulations guys and thank you for choosing Sterling Productions!
  • Karen

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

Sterling Productions is a excellent choice for your wedding. I am the Mother-of-the-Bride and planned a destination wedding for our daughter who also lives over 700miles away from us. Talk about crazy complications. Miguel at Sterling took the worry out of it. They have a really user friendly Client Portal so that made making music choices very easy. They even worked with our Harpist in getter her set-up and comfortable. Even during last minuet jitters and frayed nerves they continued to be patient and assured us they were on top of things. Thank you again for all your hard work and professionalism.

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Karen for all of your kind words. I was thrilled to play for all of you guys! - Congratulations and best wishes !

Morgan · Married on 09/28/2018

Mark was awesome!!! Loved all the music he played. I’m not good with music so this was something I was nervous about and he took care of everything for me. I didn’t even have to worry about it on my wedding day!!! Thank you Mark!!

Sterling Productions's reply:

You are more than welcome Morgan and thank you so much for reviews us. We had a lovely time playing for everyone! We wish you both the very best on your new journey together as husband and wife.

Rhonda · Married on 09/23/2018

What can I say? Our wedding and reception were both just AWESOME, thanks, in great part, to Mark. There was not a single song where the dance floor wasn’t filled. The lighting and drapes were absolutely stunning. But, the kicker was the beautiful monogram in the floor. Thank you, Mark...you exceeded my expectations.

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Rhonda for your kind words. What a pleasure it was to play for such wonderful folks. We had an amazing time! What a fabulous day it was! Please thank Ariana & Theresa again for me - they were both so helpful. Congratulations to you and Drew - God bless

Leanne · Married on 08/12/2018

My 85-year-old father got remarried this last weekend. As you can imagine, it wasn't your typical wedding and the music requests spanned many decades. Our DJ Mark really understood what we wanted and executed the segues between genres and moods beautifully. We gave him a list of songs that were important to us and he played them at just the right moments. We girls wanted to do a little dance after the toasts and needed a specific version of a song. This was a secret from the bride and groom, so on the day we met with Mark I quickly told him the plan in a hushed voice, but didn't have time to really, fully explain. Mark was nevertheless prepared with the correct version and ready to go on cue. He really listened and asked just the right questions to figure out what my dad and his beautiful new bride had in mind. Mark demonstrated his expertise and broad knowledge of music by suggesting great selections to augment our other requests and keeping the pace of the evening moving along smoothly. You might say that he performed with perfect dynamics! Thanks Sterling Productions and Mark for helping to make this special day PERFECT! -Leanne

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for the amazing review Leanne, once again, It was more than a pleasure to play for everyone. Thanks again for hiring me for Roger & Nancy's big day! They are so cute together. The Mama Mia routine was so cool and really got the party started. Please extend my thanks and gratitude to Nancy & Roger; and a very special thank-you to you Leanne for making all of this possible.

Rhonda · Married on 08/04/2018

Wow! Mark at Sterling was fantastic! A/V ran seamlessly. Lighting in room was gorgeous. Music had everyone up dancing. Mark was professional and on point. The ceremony through last dance could not have been coordinated better! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Rhonda, you guys are so amazing!. Thank you so much for your wonderful review and even more for your very generous gratuity; these are the sort of things that really make a person's day - Thank you, thank you, thank you, for allowing me the opportunity to represent you both on your biggest of days!

Julie · Married on 07/31/2018

Mark was wonderful. He made my daughter's wedding so special. He took the time to develop an amazing play list for the reception. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Julie. It was more than a pleasure to play for such wonderful people. Sharla & Daniel looked so amazing and took everything in stride so well. Thank you again for choosing Sterling Productions for the big day at Grand Tradition.

MICKI · Married on 07/15/2018

Mark from Sterling productions was beyond kind, fun, creative, caring about what the bride and groom truly wanted for their special night !! I 100% guarantee anybody if you have Sterling productions as your DJ team you will be beyond ecstatic that you did!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Micki, What a fabulous day we all had! It was so great to see Emily & Jessy having so much fun with all of the guests and Bob did a fantastic job on the ceremony too. You were so supportive throughout the planning process, Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

stacey · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Mark DJ my wedding and I'm a local wedding professional myself so I wanted only the best around. I knew Mark was the best! He did a terrific job for my husband and I. We had a ton of moving parts and he was totally on point and executed our wedding, our details, very special first dance, announcements, specific song lists, grand exit and violinist so well. I would not have trusted anyone else, but him to do these things. We also did the cloud on the dance floor for first dance and everyone is still talking about it. The lighting we had was amazing with the pin spots, uplights and the monogram on the dance floor. It really was perfect and being in the industry I was very particular with my details. Thank you so much Mark and I'm looking forward to many more together! Hugs-Stacey and Jake

Sent on 07/15/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so very much for the great review Stacey. I really needed to knock your wedding out of the park for you guys! What a splendid day! We had an amazing time playing for everyone. Congratulations to you and Jake and thank you so much for choosing Sterling for your special day!

Phil · Married on 06/02/2018

Mark was absolutely amazing. He responded to all of my emails within 24 hours. He was super upfront about pricing, services, and all of the details of the contract. He made the run-up to the wedding completely stress-free. The day of the event he handled everything and we felt so confident that our event was in good hands. He managed the timeline wonderfully and when it came time for the dancing portion of the night he played a great variety of songs and kept the guests dancing the entire time. He got people onto the dance floor who I would never have imagined would get up and dance. I would recommend Mark in a heartbeat. He is a true professional and guests went out of their way to tell me what a wonderful DJ we had.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

Mark was absolutely phenomenal at our wedding. He read the audience very well and kept people on the dance floor all night! We’re so happy that Mark was able to personalize our event. Thank you so much for such a memorable evening, Mark! Book with Sterling Productions for an absolutely amazing event.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing me guys! I had an amazing time with all of you and it was more than a pleasure to play for such an awesome group of people! Very best wishes to you both and congrats! .

MADELYN · Married on 05/26/2018

Mark is absolutely incredible to work with! Not only was he super prompt with responding to our emails and setting everything up way before our ceremony started, but he really knew how to read the crowd and get our guests movin' and groovin'! He has an extensive music database (we would know because my husband and I are music freaks). He really knew how to transition from one genre to the next to keep our guests dancing and enjoying their time, and was able to take requests and incorporate them smoothly into his set. So many of our guests gave their compliments regarding how awesome Mark was. If you are looking for an amazing wedding DJ, PLEASE CHOOSE STERLING PRODUCTIONS!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review Madelyn! we had an amazing time with all of you guys! It was truly a pleasure to incorporate all of your cool music selections. All the very best to you both and congratulations!

Katie · Married on 05/25/2018

Mark created such a fun environment for all the guests. He was professional, willing to work with us and what we wanted , and had a great attitude throughout the entire event.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Kari · Married on 05/19/2018

We recently got married at Callaway winery, and Mark went above and beyond to make our day perfect! He knew exactly what to play during the reception that keep our guest engaged and having a great time. He set up additional lighting that set the perfect mood for our reception. We would absolutely recommend him and use this company again in the future. We couldn't have been happier with our experience!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was an excellent DJ and MC for our wedding. We loved how hands-on we could be with our music selections for the ceremony and the reception. Mark answered all our questions and absolutely delivered!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Gary · Married on 04/07/2018

Mark and his team were amazing. My wife and I had an outdoor wedding reception at our home. Mark new exactly what type of music to play to make our special day perfect. In addition, He went above and beyond by making sure our guest had a great experience and setting up-lights on trees around our property that gave us the look and feel of an expensive hotel or wedding venue. A number of our guest commented on Mark and what an amazing job he did. Thanks Mark.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Geeta · Married on 04/06/2018

Mark was the DJ at our daughter's wedding. He was professional, polite and made all whole experience easy. I would highly recommend Mark and Sterling Productions.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Geeta, we had a blast playing for everyone! you guys are so much fun. We wish Asha and Jackson all the very best on their new lives together as a married couple.

Brandon · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ was simply the best we could have asked for. He was very patient with us as we got our ducks in a row. He called several times to make sure that all our songs were right and made sure the pronunciation of our family names were correct. He helped give my wife the wedding of her dreams. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks so much for reviewing me Brandon, It was more than a pleasure to play for you and Jaime on your special day! We had so much fun with you guys and the weather held up nicely for the big day. Congrats!
  • Cisca

Cisca · Married on 03/18/2018

Mark was very wonderful to work with. The communication and professionalism were great, fast response and he gave us suggestions and tips on our intimate smaller wedding.
    He connected us to the right vendor who worked with us on the decoration.
    Mark surprised us with fog/dry ice during our first dance, which gave a very dreamy and magical feeling and amazing pictures.
    Our guests complimented on the song choices, he really paid attention to what we were looking for and get the crowd going on dance floor.
    Not only was he very patient but he also continually assured us that he was there for us during the process.
    He certainly is flexible and very helpful on working with our budget.
    We're so thankful to find his company and able to work with him.
    I would definitely recommend using his production company on your Special day or any events.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you Cisca so much for your wonderful review. What a great day we had! great weather, and the venue and room looks so amazing! It was a thrill to play for you both on your biggest of days! stay in touch and very best wishes to you both

TODD · Married on 02/03/2018

Absolutely incredible. Mark picked up on our style and every single person commented on how good the music was. He did great as Our M.C. as well as Our D.J. He even made recommendations when we overlapped songs, and it could not have gone better!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Sterling Productions's reply:

Cheers Todd!, you guys were so much fun to play for!! what a great wedding. Congrats to you both !

Christy · Married on 12/15/2017

We have been using Mark for our Annual Corporate Holiday party for many years now and he never disappoints. He is always reliable, dependable and knows exactly what type of music to play during the cocktail hour, luncheon, awards and then cranks it up for the dancing part. Every year I am never worried that the CEO will be disappointed because I know I have the best DJ. This year they brought a whole new lighting package which was awesome and I did not even ask for it. It truly made the event that much more special. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thanks for your great review Christy - It's always a pleasure to play for all of you. You guys are always in the best of spirits and Drew is always so much fun. Can't wait to see all of you again next year!

Bob · Married on 12/09/2017

Miguel was awesome, he kept to the music we enjoy and had the dance floor moving all night...we had a great experience using Sterling Productions.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Sterling Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Bob for your review, we had such an amazing time playing for everyone! congrats to you both !