Sterling Events and Catering Reviews

55 | Grand Prairie, TX

55 Reviews for Sterling Events and Catering

MICHELLE · Married on 03/02/2019

Great tasting

Josie was absolutely great! We first tasted her meatballs at a open house and my fiancé (hubby) at the time loved them! We sat down with another vendor, which didn't impress us but Josie did! Everyone, raved about how good the food was during the wedding and we're still getting compliments on the food after the wedding. We never sat down to eat, so she made sure to pack plates to go for us. She even made me something special I loved of hers on the side. I would definitely use her again and recommend this vendor to family & friends.♥️

Sent on 03/18/2019

Sterling Events and Catering's reply:

Hi Michelle,
    I was an honor to serve you and your friends and family on your most sacred day!
    We so much enjoyed your family and friends.
    All the best and please keep in touch.
    Blessing,
    Josie

Kevin · Married on 09/30/2017

Josie and her team were great! We received a lot of compliments on the food and service. Josie was very professional and it was clear that she cared about our event and making it as smooth and easy for us as possible. Her experience showed when she was able to for see issues and have a plan for them before they happened.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Mellie · Married on 11/12/2016

Searching for the right vendors for one of the most important events in your daughter's life is sometimes daunting. I am so glad we found Wedding Wire because you led us to the best catering company we could have asked for. Josie Freeman is an amazing lady that brings more than just good food and good service to your event - she brings herself! She is so caring and so intentional in all that she does! We believe we just didn't gain a great caterer, we gained a friend! If you didn't know better, you'd think Josie was doing just one wedding because she is so much about making your wedding exactly what you want it to be. My daughter had a big dream and we wanted her to have that dream but within a little dream budget - Josie helped make her big dream come true! We heard tons of compliments about the food and everyone had a great time because there wasn't a detail missed! Thank you Josie - finding you was one of the best things about this experience! We will happily recommend your company any time any place!!

Sent on 11/21/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Paschetto · Married on 09/21/2019

3.0

Delicious Food!

We hired Sterling Events pretty early on in our wedding planning process. We had a small event, (approx 50 guests), and most other caterers were asking nearly double the cost because we were ordering for so few people. Josie offered us the same pricing regardless of how many guests we had, which saved us nearly $1000! The food was very good, too. The only complaint I had is that the communication via any means other than phone is practically non-existent. I like to have everything in writing for big events like this, and that wasn't always feasible with them. But we ended up very happy with what we got!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Sterling Events and Catering's reply:

Good Morning Kelsey,
    Thanks for the review.
    I took some personal pictures of your wedding and wanted to know if you would like me to send them to you?
    Thanks,
    Josie

Anny · Married on 05/18/2019

3.0

Pleased with sampling event offer

They will have a complementary tasting of their foods at a church in Arlington TX on 2/17/19. I look forward to attending. I can bring up to 3 guests for the food tasting. This seems like a valuable catering service. Other places charge to sample their food. Offering food sampling events makes me want to hire them already. Now only if the food tastes great to us we will hire them. They have half the job already for our wedding.

Sent on 02/11/2019