Stephen Palmer Weddings Reviews

Stephen Palmer Weddings 5
Stephen Palmer Weddings 6
Stephen Palmer Weddings 7

Casey · Married on 06/20/2014

He was perfect for our beach wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Shenika · Married on 06/19/2014

Awesome, awesome, awesome! I could not have asked for a better experience. Stephen was professional and extremely friendly to me and all my guests. They raved about how beautiful he made the ceremony. He shut all other officiants down with his impeccable service. I would recommend him to everyone who wants a nice stress free wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2014
  • Sherri

Sherri · Married on 04/26/2014

Stephen made our day perfect! He was awesome from helping us making sure everything was in order, even my confusing ring!, to the words he said to make our day perfect. He included my children in the ceremony as well. I can't thank him enough, he was there from the time we booked him up till our day available to answer any questions we had. His attention to detail was great. he made us feel like he knew us instead of just some random person marrying us. And we couldn't of had better weather for our ceremony. Stephen and Tybee Island are great!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Charles · Married on 04/09/2014

Stephen did an awesome job with setting up a beach wedding for us. Everything was perfect and I cant thank him enough for making our wedding day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Kristin · Married on 03/21/2014

Stephen was wonderful! The ceremony was beautiful and he even brought some humor to it, which is always nice! Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 03/26/2014

April · Married on 03/08/2014

Stephen officiated at our wedding in Savannah this past weekend. The ceremony was simple and meaningful. Everything moved at the perfect pace. We wrote our own vows, and also had him lead a sand unity ceremony. He also incorporated my two children (8 & 13) in the wedding without making them uncomfortable in the spotlight. Our wedding could not have been more perfect! Thank you, Stephen. -April & Larry

Sent on 03/11/2014

Sherri · Married on 12/22/2013

Stephen was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was very easy to communicate with and always replied almost immediately to our emails. He was professional, friendly, positive, prompt, and did a wonderful job as officiant for our wedding! We would highly recommend his services to others!!! Sherri & Tim

Sent on 12/26/2013
  • User3619091 · 2+ years ago

We wanted a completely non-religious ceremony, at sunrise, on the beach, with a child involved, in a week. We wrote our own vows. And yet, Stephen added so much. It was beautiful and intimate and everything I could have wanted. He incorporated everything we wanted, then added things, adjusting as he went, to us and the surrounding. His voice was so expressive and added meaning to words we have all heard so often. At the end he just started taking pictures with the iPad. I recommend him highly!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Mara

Mara · Married on 04/23/2014

Stephen Palmer was our last minute wedding addition :) We called him two days before our wedding and thankfully he was free and could be our officiant.

The ceremony was short but still meaningful. He has a great sense of humor and makes you feel very comfortable. My husband and I were really happy to be able to work with him and we truly recommend him.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Malisa · Married on 12/16/2017

1.0
      3.0
      0.5

The only thing I regret about my Tybee Island wedding was hiring Stephen Palmer. His lack of proffesionalism, arrogant attitude, and disrespectful behavior is the only negative aspect of my wedding! The initial correspondence I had with him was always pleasant, until the day of my wedding. He fooled me into thinking he was a decent man. I hired him to rent his bamboo arbor, not to officiate, coordinate, run my rehearsal, hire a photographer, etc. I told him beforehand that we knew where we wanted things set up and gave him a time frame for my family to be there to set up for the ceremony. He decided where he thought the arbor should go and installed it before someone got there to tell him. When my sister-in-law initially, apologetically explained to him it wasn't where we wanted it, he angrily exploded, threw his tools down, and insisted that if I wanted it moved, I would have to pay more. Even made the comment, "I've already been paid, I should just leave." After walking away, he came back and continued to berrate and cuss at my family. I overheard him telling my matron of honor to "shut up!" He was yelling, "where do you f******* want it?" He continued to disrespect them and did not even have the decency to learn their names; referring to them as "green jacket" and "purple dress". Before initially writing a review on his Facebook page (which he has now since deleted) I emailed him and expressed my disapproval in the way he treated my family who bent over backwards to make my wedding perfect. He waited to respond to explain his side of things, and still did not offer an apology for his behavior. An apology would have gone long way. In the end after my brother stepped in, and convinced him to move the arbor to where I wanted it, but my wedding would have been better to have not had an encounter with him at all. I'm still shocked that someone would act in that manner especially someone who has been paid a service.

Sent on 01/06/2018