31 Reviews for Stephanye Lynn Events

Decor (1)
Drapery (1)
Trinkets (1)
Vases (1)

She is the best! She took over all the wedding stress for me. My wedding was absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Stephanye Lynn did the reception & ceremony decor at my wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased! She is very talented and understood the vision I was going for and nailed it! I was getting compliments left and right for the decor. She is so sweet and has such a fun, bubbly personality which makes the experience that much better! Again, amazing, AMAZING work!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Trinkets, Vases, Delivery, Setup

Stephanye's company did decor and day of coordinating. Stephanye could not be there on the day of my wedding but sent someone else who was just as nice and reliable as she was. Stephanye and everyone who works with her are awesome! Everything looked so good. Well worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I met Stephanye at an open house at Haak Vineyards & Winery and knew immediately that I wanted to set up a meeting with her to discuss hiring her for our wedding. My fiance and I funded our entire wedding so our budget was very tight but the idea of hiring someone to take care of the decor for our wedding sounded like a dream to me because I didn't think we would ever be able to afford this. After meeting with Stephanye and discussing our ideas for the wedding very early into the planning process we learned that she also provided coordination & planning services and her rates were great! We ended up hiring Stephanye Lynn Events for both decor & day-of coordination and it was the best decision I ever made. I felt very stressed during the entire wedding planning process but every time I had a question, concern, or doubt and I reached out to Stephanye she was there with a response or solution to ease my woes. Because I hired Stephanye Lynn Events for day-of coordination services my wedding day will forever be remembered as one of the best days of my life. All the stress I had leading up to my wedding day disappeared because I knew everything would be taken care of from the beginning to end in Stephanye's very capable hands. I will absolutely recommend Stephanye Lynne Events to everyone & anyone I can. If you're considering hiring Stephanye Lynn Events, do it. I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

I cannot praise Stephanye enough for the AMAZING job she did providing décor for my wedding. Not only is Stephanye the nicest person to work with, she made my vision for my wedding come to life! Stephanye and her husband are the sweetest people and have a true gift at anything involving wedding planning, stying and décor! I trusted her completely to do whatever she wanted - as she is a pro and knows what she is doing. I used her for linens, décor, and floral. Stephanye you are a godsend and I am so thankful to have found you. You and your husband did an extraordinary job and made my wedding a huge success!

Profile Picture Leigh, 9/19/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stephanye was AMAZING!!! She keep the day on time and stress free from me and my family! She also kept my rowdy wedding party on track :) She is truly one of a kind!

Profile Picture Jess, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Awesome, very helpful, understanding, and super nice. Made me feel calm and trust worthy of her designs. She did a beautiful job decorating my ceremony and reception. Loved everything and very professionalism.

Profile Picture User5424727, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Stephanye Lynn Events was over the top helpful in so many way for my wedding! Stephanye did everything possible to ensure that my wedding day went smoothly. Stephanye did an outstanding job with decorating and coordinating this big event. Stephanye and her staff are professional and really get to know their clients they work with. I would recommend Stephanye Lynn Events to all brides!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanye did such a great job with decor and coordination for the day of the wedding. I was able to relax and enjoy the entire day without any stress. I would highly recommend Stephanye's services!

Profile Picture User4314549, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Stephanye was our decorator and coordinator. The decorations were exactly what I wanted down to every single detail and everything looked so flawless! She was on top of everything, Our day and night went perfectly because of her! Thank you Stephanye!!!!!!

Profile Picture User5452043, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Very helpful and professional!

Profile Picture User5122829, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I had too much family issues to trying planing my wedding On my own. I met Stephanye from a previous wedding I was in and she did such an amazing job even when it flooded on her wedding!!
It was a very eventful and bliss time planning my wedding at the end it rained and flooded at my wedding too and it's was suppose to be an outside wedding and Stephanye changed everything around and surprised me with the most beautiful place I have ever seen!! I'm so very thankful to of had her be there for me every step of the way!! Thank you Stephanye!

Profile Picture Brianna, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our daughter's wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to Stephanye Lynn. The bride let her know what look she hoped to achieve and Stephanye went out of her way to make things come together for a classic and romantic design. Stephanye's professionalism is 7 star and she is extremely easy to work with. As mother of the bride, Stephanye was a great balance between me and my daughter. She made it clear if she did not have what we were looking for, she would find the item for us, down to the napkin rings! My daughter and I made the centerpieces (mercury glass votives) and ordered the flower centerpieces from an outside florist. In retrospect, I would have let Stephanye do the flowers too for simplicity sake. She contracted the back drop for the ceremony and it was the perfect touch for a dream wedding. We also had our own "day of" coordinator, however, had we not had one, we would have used Stephanye for that as well. I would recommend Stephanye Lynn Events to anyone planning, not only a wedding, but any event! Thank you Stephanye for making Stacey's wedding all that she hoped for!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Angela, 3/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

She did a perfect job in my wedding. The decor was elegant and her staffs were extremely friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture Tran, 3/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was completely amazing!! From the decor to the calmness. The decor Stephanye did was breath taking and I still have people talking about it. The candy bar was a huge hit!!! Also having her be in charge the day of was the best decision to keep everything running and I got to enjoy the day. I can not thank Stephaye enough!! She is sweet, talented, professional!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

As the bride, I had no worries in my wedding day because I knew Stephanye and her team had it all taken care of!

Profile Picture User4917017, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stephyane Lynn Events did such an amazing job on my wedding. The decor was absolutely beautiful. Her entire staff was incredible. I can't wait until the next event to use them!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used Stephanye for my day of coordinator, as well as my outdoor draping in my ceremony location. She is AMAZING at her job! My draping was gorgeous, and I felt totally relaxed and comfortable all day knowing that as my coordinator she was handling everything and I didn't have to worry about anything. She is so so sweet and gets the job done! Her husband was wonderful as well. I don't know how she got him to learn how to steam dresses, but he does it like a pro! A bride should never have to worry about anything on her wedding day, and Stephanye will take care of everything :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I used Stephanye as a weekend-of coordinator and for linens. I found her to be wonderfully professional. We met twice before my wedding- once as a first meeting to discuss the wedding as a whole and again to discuss/see the linens and talk about set up (which, for a small additional fee, her team also set up all tables and chairs and laid out the centerpieces (which we brought with us)). It was definitely 100% worth it to not have to worry about coordinating vendors and confirming everything in the days before my wedding. Her linens and runners are GORGEOUS. If you're a glitzy girl in the slightest, make sure to ask her about her sequin runners/table covers. I'm definitely glad I booked her!

Profile Picture User4907037, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stephanye Lynn Wedding & Event Design created and coordinated a beautiful beach wedding for my husband and me. Stephanye was extremely flexible and responsive to our unique wedding needs. She also coordinated with all of our vendors and made sure that everything ran smoothly on the day-of. Not only did she provide beautiful decorations for our reception, but she also came to the last-minute rescue in fixing our flower girl's headband so that it didn't "hurt her head!" I would recommend Stephanye Lynn Wedding & Event Design to anyone who wants a stress-free wedding planning experience. She created nothing but the best for me and my husband!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Stephanyne Lynn, you are an awesome woman. Thank you so much for jumping in at the last minute after I dropped the ball. Your help with the wedding made everything look just how my daughter wanted it. Plus your extra touch with out being asked to do it. Your willingness to be flexible was such a blessing for the wedding, I could not have done it without you.

Thanks so much
Michelle Coats

Profile Picture Lori, 4/11/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stephanye Lynn was recommended to my by my venue (Pecan Springs) and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is AMAZING at what she does. She did my linens, centerpieces and day of coordination. She was great at handling some mishaps that went on (what wedding doesn't have any mishaps??) and kept the flow of things going smoothly. She was so helpful in making final decisions on décor and available with any questions we had. All my guests raved at how beautiful everything looked and I couldn't agree more. My husband and I were so pleased with how everything panned out. We want to relive the day over and over! Thank you SO much for making our day PERFECT!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Stephanye was amazing! She took care of everything on my wedding day so I was worry free! She also was able to work with our budget for what we wanted for the wedding. She was always very nice and professional. I will recommend her to everyone. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

AWESOME!!! I used Stephanye Lynn Wedding & Event Design for my wedding about a month ago and it was definitely one of the best decisions I made. Stephanye was my day of coordinator. She and her husband Ryan were completely professional, organized and attentive. My wedding day ran smoothly and it was everything I wanted. The next day I found out that there were of course a few things that went wrong, but Stephanye handled them without me even needing to be bothered with the stress of it. I can not thank you enough for all of your help on our special day. You are a bridal MUST!!! :)

Profile Picture Eileen, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Stephanye is the perfect choice as your wedding planner! She is professional, positive, punctual, perky, and perfectly pleasant. No need to sweat any details at all on that special day if you have Stephanye on your side. Everything will be done to perfection and in a way that allows you to simply enjoy the day because you know that she has got all the details attended to and perfectly planned. She inspires confidence that all will go exactly like you dreamed and allow you to soak in the moments of your special day without a care or worry on your mind.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/17/13, 1 Review