88 Reviews for Stephanie's Floral Design

Delivery (2)
Set Up (1)
88 Stephanie's Floral Design Reviews

Stephanie did our flowers for our wedding on 11/14/15. I do not know a lot about flowers at all - I know probably the most basic ones (a rose, a tulip, etc). I did not need a lot of arrangements at my wedding and I had a small bridal party - though our needs were minimal compared to others brides she works with, she treated me like I was just as important. Not knowing a lot about flowers, I showed her a few pictures on Pinterest of bouquets and arrangements that I liked. She knew my vision exactly and delivered everything to the venue before our requested due date. She put together 8 boutineers, 3 corsages, a toss bouquet, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, my bouquet, 2 short floral arrangements for the sweetheart table, and 2 tall floral arrangements for our escort card/place card table. The 2 tall arrangements she put together I am absolutely OBSESSED with!! It was so amazing seeing it in person vs. in an actual photo, and to be honest, it was even better than a photo. Stephanie was so sweet, responsive, and wonderful to work with. You will be in great hands if you select Stephanie to assist you with your floral arrangements!

Profile Picture stacy, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

My husband and I were so lucky to work with Stephanie! She also had so many wonderful ideas and suggestions for us that incorporated the style and colors that we were hoping for (and, importantly, her suggestions were always within our budget!) My husband and I don't know too much about flowers, and so it was sometimes challenging to articulate our ideas to Stephanie. She was incredibly patient (I changed my mind a few times regarding arrangements and flower types), professional, and kind. She worked so hard to create the exact look we were hoping for. The flowers were breathtaking and truly did help to make our wedding day special!

Profile Picture User6223594, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Set Up, Delivery

Stephanie was so wonderful to work with for our wedding flowers! She was super easy to email, ask questions and get feedback on ideas. Our bouquets ended up being beautiful and got a lot of compliments on our wedding day! I would definitely recommend you use her for your wedding day floral everything!!

Profile Picture krystle, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was so personable, laid back and incredibly helpful with working within our budget while creating pieces that were absolutely gorgeous. We received SO many compliments on our bouquets, centerpieces and boutonnieres. She made everything very simple and low-stress! I would highly recommend working with Stephanie.

Profile Picture JoAnna, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was AMAZING. She was able to create the exact look I was going for at a fantastic price. There wasn't one person who didn't comment on how beautiful the flowers looked, and my mother kept the bouquets and cocktail arrangements in bloom for a week at her house. I highly recommend Stephanie!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was amazing! Stephanie had a great selection to choose from and was open to any ideas I had. She was very responsive and extremely helpful. We received so many compliments for the flowers and I absolutely loved all of the bouquets, they were perfect! I highly recommend Stephanie for your event :-)

Profile Picture Liz, 10/10/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie did all the flower arrangements for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier. She did such a beautiful job and I received so many complements. Stephanie is the absolute sweetest and is super accommodating with anything that you are looking for or need. She has a great eye for beautiful arrangements and I promise that you will be so happy with her services. Thank you again Stephanie, you are the best!!

Profile Picture Deandra, 9/19/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was extremely happy with Stephanie's. All of my flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I invisionsoned. She was also very accommodating. On very short notice I asked if she could decorate the top of my cake with flowers on site. It was no problem and looked beautiful! We had checked out a few florists before booking her. She had a much larger portfolio than other florists we met with and really took pride in her work. I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was great to work with! She listened to our ideas, gave us great feedback, and created beautiful flower arrangements for our wedding! Stephanie was always very responsive and accommodating. We would absolutely recommend her to our friends and family. Thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I wanted a beautiful, yet simple, chuppah since our backdrop was the Boston Harbor. Stephanie did a beautiful job incorporating orchids with branches onto the front legs of the chuppah. Absolutely beautiful, it was exactly what I pictured in my mind!

Profile Picture User4290711, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was great to work with - she was prompt on our wedding day and arrived with beautiful flowers! We could not recommend her enough. Thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture User4287918, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
4.7

The flowers were gorgeous, Stephanie was incredibly accomodating to our needs and everyone raved about the centerpieces!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was very flexible and willing to work with us to remain in our price range, and produce a beautiful product. She was very professional, attentive, and personable, and made this process very pleasant and easy. She really listened to our needs which was reflected in the final product.

Profile Picture User4327981, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

AHHHH there are not enough words to express how happy we were with Stephanie! Such a nice woman, organized & responsive. So honest she talked us out of spending more money than necessary. She was familiar with the venue which was a huge bonus (and recommend that florists know their venues for future brides FYI). She knew exactly how many tall arrangements and small arrangements for the large ballroom. The flowers were GORGEOUS and yet ridiculously affordable. For example, instead of using actual cherry/apple blossoms, she used beautiful branches and tied orchids to them, looking simple yet elegant. Nothing overbearing which is what we wanted. The bouquets were even prettier than I was hoping! Tulip-only bouquets of yellow and orange-red tulips accented the bridesmaids dresses so well. The small arrangements for half the tables were so vibrant, beautiful colors. Seriously, everything I could imagine and wanted, and more. DEFINITELY DEFINITELY recommend!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was wonderful. She listened to our ideas ,made suggestions, and responding enthusiastically. Stephanie answered our e -mails promptly. Her prices were so reasonable and her presentation beautiful.We LOVED everything about her and her beautiful flowers!!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie is a consummate professional and the flowers at our wedding were spectacular!!! I highly recommend working with her.

Profile Picture Johanna, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was referred to Stephanie by a friend of mine who also worked with her for her wedding. Working with Stephanie was very easy, very low stress. I had no idea what I wanted for florals, and by the end of our first meeting she had helped me come up with designs for every aspect. Stephanie was also very considerate of our budget and had great ideas for ways to cut costs while keeping the look we wanted. The flowers looked beautiful day of, I got many compliments on our centerpieces which were elegant and tall, but non obstructive to conversation and the visual of the rest of the space. I would definitely recommend Stephanie's Floral Design for your wedding!

Profile Picture Julia, 3/29/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was amazing - she accommodated us every step of the way, from picking the floral arrangements to the drop-off. She's a wonderful lady, and great at her job.

Profile Picture Jenn, 1/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was a delight to work with throughout the wedding planning process. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely responsive, thoughtful, and organized. She provided just the right amount of guidance on flower choices- and, day of, I couldn't have been happier with the results. Thanks, Stephanie!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We loved working with Stephanie! She made it easy for us. She offered excellent suggestions. She did everything she said she would do and more. On the day of the wedding Stephanie brought the bouquets and boutonnieres to the hotel where the wedding party was getting ready and then headed to the reception location to set up there. We felt very comfortable and never worried for a minute about how everything would look. Stephanie contributed to a beautiful day.

I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3826520, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Stephanie was a delight. She was easy to communicate with, and extremely responsive. We had a specific budget in mind, and she was helpful in providing suggestions on how to stick to it, without sacrificing the look we were going for.

The day of the event she was on time, cheerful and helpful. The bouquets were stunning and the flowers at the event were everything I had been hoping for.

Stephanie was helpful, kind and professional, I would absolutely recommend her to any of my friends.

Profile Picture User3863009, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie came highly recommended from a couple of friends who used her for their weddings before mine and I am very happy I took their recommendation. I used Stephanie for my bouquets and they came out beautifully. She was very easy to get in touch with and understanding when I made some changes to my original thoughts on bridesmaids bouquets. In the end I was very happy and got many compliments on my flowers!

Profile Picture User4000650, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Love Stephanie ' s work. She is professional and her work is unique.

Profile Picture Yanah Victoria, 10/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Stephanie was wonderful! She listened to what we wanted and made our vision come to life on our wedding day. She was so helpful offering her advice to guide us to the perfect arrangements! She made the process easy and enjoyable! I would recommend her to anyone in need of floral arrangements!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Stephanie was extremely easy. She was very professional, helpful and understanding of our needs, regarding the type of chuppah we needed which required extra work by placing a handmade quilt on top of the structure. Stephanie met with us to discuss exactly what we wanted, and showed us her portfolio of her many wedding photos. The day of the wedding was like magic. One moment the chuppah was there, and the next it was gone, right on time, and without a trace.

Profile Picture User3554824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review