Stephanie Susie Photography Reviews

Stephanie Susie Photography 2
  • Victoria

Victoria Hafeli · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Spunky and Funky

Stephanie Susie is by far one of the best Southern Illinois photographers. Capturing some of the best shots and sweetest moments, her gift of viewing a scene artistically and portraying that through her photography is unsurpassed. She handles large group organization for family shots extremely well and allows intimate moments to happen naturally. Highly recommend 10/10.

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Stephanie Susie Photography 3

ashton · Married on 06/23/2018

Stress Free and Amazing!!

Stephanie Suzie went out of her way to make my day stress free. She does an excellent job of getting to know the Bride and Groom before the wedding so she can capture the most beautiful and natural pictures. She captured every part of my 400+ person wedding with ease. Hiring Stephanie was the easiest and best decision I made during the Wedding planning processes.

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Stephanie Susie Photography 4

Brooke Reed · Married on 06/16/2018

Great wedding photographer!

While looking around for different photographers in southern Illinois, it is almost impossible to not think of Stephanie Susie. Her photographs are timeless and her creativity shows through her photography. My husband thought engagement photos would be awkward and it wouldn’t feel natural, but Stephanie is so super genuine and it didn’t feel awkward, but fun. Before the wedding day, Stephanie walked us through a schedule and our options. The day of the wedding, even though it was 100+ degrees out, it was perfect. We were able to get lots of photos within a small period of time to get out of the sun and they turned out beautiful. I highly recommend Stephanie Susie.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Shelby · Married on 04/18/2015

We used Stephanie for our Save the Date portraits. I was nervous at first, because I assumed it would be awkward posing in cheesy, lovey positions, but Stephanie made both of us feel totally natural and at ease and we had a blast all day. The quality of the photos were top notch and we loved them so much, we've decided to make our guestbook a photobook so we can showcase them to our guests. Stephanie is definitely passionate about her photography.

I'm also having her do my bridals, boudoir and our wedding. I absolutely can't wait to see how everything turns out.

Sent on 01/16/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/12/2014

Stephanie was absolutely amazing, I cannot say enough good things about her. She was so fast to respond back to any messages I had, which were a lot! She made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire process. We had a 7 week engagement and I got every picture I wanted thanks to her and she met the challenge and produced the most beautiful pictures for our families. Pictures are the only thing that lasts from weddings and Stephanie did a beautiful job at capturing all the important moments, including the last pictures to be taken of my husband's grandmother who just recently passed away. We will always have those pictures thanks to her. I am beyond grateful and amazed at the wonderful work she did and the time and effort she put into making sure every detail was perfect. I would highly highly recommend Stephanie for any type of photography session. She is the only photographer I have any interest in working with from now on for any session. Stephanie is extremely pleasant to work with, talented and highly skilled at what she does. I could not be more happy with how all of our pictures turned out! :)

Sent on 01/28/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

Stephanie Susie is an excellent wedding photographer! She is extremely responsive, easy to communicate with and happy to answer any question you may have. She is very professional and has a personality that makes you feel comfortable with her instantly. Most importantly, she is a very talented photographer. She has an eye for picking the best locations and the best poses where the subjects look relaxed and look like themselves. When your wedding is over you will have your pictures to look back on for the rest of your life, so selecting a photographer who can capture your story is so very important. Stephanie can do that and give you something you will cherish forever. I am glad she was my photographer, I look forward to her capturing important moments in my life and I highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/14/2013

Stephanie did our engagement/ wedding photos. We were thrilled with the photos. Stephanie does an amazing job of bringing out the "best you" on camera. She was fun to work with and very flexible. I would highly recommend her to any bride!

Michal · Married on 08/17/2013

Stephanie did an AMAZING job and I would recommend her to all my friends!

Afton · Married on 08/15/2013

stephanie was amazing all her pictures were very unique but classy. I loved everything!and it was hard to choose from which photos I wanted. I would recommend her to EveryOne.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Stephanie is such a wonderful person and a brilliant photographer. Our engagement session was a really fun experience (even my fiance didn't mind it!). Stephanie is so creative while also willing to listen to any ideas that we had. I would highly recommend her! It is so important to have great pictures and a friendly person that you can be comfortable with and for us, we couldn't have wished for anyone better. Thank you so much Stephanie!!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2013

Stephanie is awesome!!!! Stephanie took my engagement and wedding pictures and I am very pleased with her work. Not only is her photography top notch, but her personality is so fun. I am not a fan of getting my picture taken (neither is my husband) but Stephanie made us feel very comfortable. She made us laugh, encouraged us, and made us look great in the pictures! Stephanie is very flexible and accommodating to work with. Not only did she take pictures for me, she also designed my "save the date" cards to send to family and friends. Stephanie's talents are endless and I highly recommend her to all future clients!!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Alexa · Married on 06/15/2013

Stephanie was amazing! Our picture were beautiful! I recommend her all of the time!

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2013

Stephanie was everything that I wanted in a photographer. She took the time beforehand to make sure everything was planned and everything that I wanted was addressed. Then when it came to the big day, it all went seamlessly. She was friendly and timely. All of my wedding party loved her and most importantly MY PICTURES WERE AMAZING!!! Afterwards I got my pictures in a timely manner and it was very easy how she had ordering set up. I would not change a thing about working with her!!

Bethany · Married on 05/11/2013

Excellent experience, my whole day was perfect and Stephanie did an amazing job of capturing every moment. My photos turned out awesome!

Sent on 01/27/2014

Lauren · Married on 02/16/2013

We could not have asked for a better photographer!!! Stephanie was extremely easy to work with and put everyone at ease. I have recommended her over and over and will continue to use her as our family grows to help capture our memories as wonderfully as she did our engagement and wedding!! Stephanie is great at what she does and is very friendly and fun to be around. Even my family that hate having their pictures made enjoyed their time with her. And all of my friends and guests cannot believe how well she captured the beauty of the day. To say that we are pleased with her work would be an understatement!

Kate · Married on 11/24/2012

Could not have been more pleased! We worked with Stephanie on our engagement photos and on our wedding day. We were worried our engagement session would be awkward, but Stephanie made it fun, feel natural, and we loved the pictures and guest book. On our wedding day, Stephanie had everything organized, we met with her before the big day to go over details and after that she had a hour by hour timeline to follow, which took a lot of stress off of me and the wedding party. Stephanie was with us from 7 am to 11 pm on our wedding day and I could not be more thankful, she captured in-the-moment pictures that I will have forever. Shortly after the wedding, she went through all the pictures with us and helped create our album, which is absolutely beautiful. Pictures were an important element to us and Stephanie was more than we expected. If you want an experienced professional, who is fun to work with, listens to what you want, and creates gorgeous photos.. Stephanie is your girl.

Leslie · Married on 10/27/2012

I highly recommend Stephanie and her crew!! She is so fun to work with and takes AMAZING pictures!!

Chris · Married on 10/20/2012

We hired Stephanie to photograph our wedding and from our first meeting with her, we never gave our decision a second thought. Stephanie made us feel so comfortable from the start. She has a super personality that puts you at ease and makes it easy to ask any question. She is very professional and is quick to return a phonecall or to answer a quick question. We wanted our wedding pictures to be one aspect of our wedding where we didn't cut corners, as we knew that our pictures would be the one thing that would remain long after the day. Stephanie did an amazing job the day of the wedding and we couldn't be happier with our pictures. If you want great results at a fair price and want to work with a terrific person in the process. Give Stephanie a call. You won't regret your decision.'t

Roberta · Married on 10/20/2012

Stephanie is an amazing photographer! The minute I met her I felt completely at ease, she is professional yet still very personable. She makes you feel like a friend not a "client" and as soon as I saw her work I knew I wanted her to capture the memories of our special day. She captured every special moment of our wedding and I could not be happier with our pictures. We continually get compliments on how beautiful our pictures are:) In my opinion you will not find a better photographer!!!
    Roberta Tunget

Sent on 01/22/2013

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2012

Stephanie was wonderful to work with. Anything I had in my head that I wanted or had seen somewhere (pinterest HAHA) she was just like, "we can try and make it happen." All of my bridesmaids said how much fun she was and how easy she made the picture taking. I haven't gotten any actual prints yet, but from the digital images I have seen they are AWESOME! I would definitely recommend her for a photographer!

Megan · Married on 09/29/2012

Stephanie was so wonderful to work with. She was the only photographer that actualy set aside time to meet me and show me her portfolio. So from the get go she was an A+ in my books. She has a wonderful personality and really takes pride in what she does. You can tell through the photographs that she really enjoys every bit of it. And the quality of the pictures are out of this world! She pretty well made my wedding day as smooth as possible. I didn't have any doubt with her. She was very professional but at the same time I feel like I gained a friend.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Brooke · Married on 09/15/2012

Stephanie was wonderful at our wedding. Our pictures were amazing and she was so creative. She also was a lifesaver to have around, she made our whole day run smoothly. We love our pictures and the album we ordered after will be a keepsake for a lifetime. She also did our engagement pics too. We were very satisfied and highly recommend her!!!

• Dria

Dria · Married on 08/11/2012

Photography was just as important as my dress! Seriously! Stephanie is absolutely amazing! She did our engagement and wedding photos. She made me feel so comfortable, all the time! She made us laugh, and we really had a great time with her. I was absolutely thrilled with all of our pictures. She captured some amazing moments that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. She is very organized and very good with communicating! I can't say enough about her! I would absolutely recommend her if you are in the Southern Illinois area. Look her up!! You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Katie · Married on 08/04/2012

Stephanie was AMAZING! It rained most of my wedding day and she still found a way to do outdoor pictures that turned out amazing! She is so easy to work with and always put a smile on my face.

Allie · Married on 07/14/2012

Stephanie' s work was wonderful! Not only were her pictures well done but she made everything relaxed and fun. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 01/26/2013