58 Reviews for FLAWLESS, LLC

Consultations (5)
Group Discounts (1)
Licensed (1)
Blowouts (1)

Danielle made me and my entire party look perfect on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job on a variety of different styles and everyone was so happy with their final look. She was super patient with me during the planning/timeline development process and I appreciated that our advanced planning kept us from being rushed on the day of. Thank you, Danielle!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/11/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so pleased with my experience working with Flawless. Amberly took my inspiration photos and created the perfect look for my big day. She was incredibly professional and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Flawless to any other bride. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot rave enough about Amberly. I was so, so happy with how my hair turned out for the wedding, and my bridal party as well! She knocked out 9 people's hair like it was nothing. Everyone looked awesome, and everyone's hair stayed all night long (even people that had half up half down hairstyles). She is the bomb and I would totally recommend her any day!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Would have the hair and makeup booking communicate as a package. I messed up the start time!

Profile Picture Yumee, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Flawless was amazing! I had a large wedding party and they all looked amazing! I also had an issue and one of my bridesmaids it was a hairdresser that was supposed to do my own hair was running behind on helping set up and they squeeze myself in to be able to do my hair as well! These ladies are fantastic and Will absolutely use them again

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service! They worked around my schedule and made me look fabulous! This was my first national pageant competition and they made me look like a winner! Can't wait to have them do my hair and makeup again.

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amberly and Brandi did an incredible job on my hair as well as the hair of my bridesmaids, mom, and aunt. They listened to everyone's requests and delivered. I highly recommend a trial run. I did this with Amberly, and it resulted in the exact look I wanted on the day of my wedding. She got to know me then and knew what would work with my hair and the hair pieces I had.

Profile Picture Randa, 7/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amberley was our hair stylist and she was awesome!! She works so efficiently in the amount of time she has. Everyone's hair looked just like the pictures we had shown. I liked that they were able to touch up everyone's hair right before we headed to the venue. I would definitely get my hair done by her again if we do anniversary or holiday pictures!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She was amazing! I would definitely use them again and revoked them to anyone looking for an amazing stylist for any event!

Profile Picture Niki, 5/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Danielle was my hairstylist and she was such a rock star on my big day. She did my entire bridal party of NINE all by herself. Now, I did not make it easy on her since I let my entire bridal party pick what kind of hair style they wanted. She did it all with time to spare. I especially loved that I did a trial with her since I had a head piece that I wanted to show off just right. Danielle nailed it on my big day and my hair was looking gorgeous the whole night.

Profile Picture Abigail, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Licensed

I'm going through a period in my life where I'm finding myself in several weddings, and have started to dread getting my hair done because the stylists don't seem to listen or are stuck on dated/cheesy looking hair-do's. But then I met Stephanie and my faith in the professional hair stylist profession has been restored! She approached all of the ladies in our bridal party as the individuals that we are and incorporated all of our input into the styles while also offering her own creative ideas... but without being pushy. She was a blast to talk to while in the chair. I was very happy with the outcome, which was a first! Thank you Stephanie!

Profile Picture Carlyn, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie did such an amazing job with my hair. I unfortunately was unable to use her for my wedding since it was canceled, but she was absolutely fabulous during the trial. I certainly will use her when I do eventually get married to the right guy.
During the trial, I showed her some pictures of hair that I liked and she turned my hair into a master piece. I don’t know how she knew what I wanted, because I didn’t even know, but it was amazing. She is seriously incredibly talented and I recommend her to everyone.

Profile Picture Anna, 12/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie was such a dream! My hair for both my trial bridal portrait photos and on the day of the wedding was TO DIE FOR. I wanted something a little different and she made my ideas come to life. I loved working with her and my Maid of Honor's hair was just beautiful as well. She made the process so easy and I'm glad I chose to have her and my makeup artist come to us rather then go to a salon. It made the morning of the wedding so much for relaxing and fun! Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

Having Stephanie for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made! She was so sweet, professional, and I have honestly never felt so beautiful. Everyone raved about my hair. 100% hire her for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Brynn, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie did my hair for my wedding and did such a great job. She put hair extensions in and curled it just how I wanted. I felt beautiful and heard everyones gasp as I came down the stairs! She is so friendly as well as very talented!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie did an amazing job at my wedding. She really got the look I was going for on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids commented on how much they loved their hair on at the wedding also. She traveled for my hair trial and wedding day and made the whole experience great. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amberly did an absoutely amazing job! I had a very large bridal party, and with my mom and my husband's mom it was a total of 11 people getting their hair done. Everyone loved their hair and looked so beautiful! Amerbly was great at managing time, and everyone was done right on schedule! She is such a sweet person and everyone loved her!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Stephanie did an amazing job . Her talent is thru the roof !

Profile Picture sarah, 9/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We were extremely pleased with Stephanie's work. I did a trail about two months prior and had multiple ladies with me the day of the wedding. Everyone was beautiful :-)

Profile Picture christine , 9/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Flawless was amazing! They were accommodating to my large bridal party, and they didn't stop there. They even made enough time for my mom, mother in law and sister. Not one of my bridesmaids had a single complaint about their hair or makeup. Not only would I recommend them, I will use them again! I could no thank them enough for their wonderful service!

Profile Picture Kacee, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stephanie made my wedding day hair dreams come true! She is incredibly talented, knowledgable, and so sweet - not only will she do a fantastic job, but you'll have so much fun with her too. She and her assistant were able to execute 8 bridesmaid updos, as well as my bridal updo - all perfectly on schedule, and never feeling rushed. She even left enough time to touch up each girl before we departed for the ceremony. She felt like another one of our best friends getting ready all morning - laughing and chatting as she worked. We received so many compliments, and the updos lasted all night long! I highly recommend choosing Stephanie to be a part of your special day!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/9/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

Stephanie did such an amazing job for my wedding. She is so talented and I'm so happy I booked her for my wedding day! We had a total of 6 people who needed updos and she did such a fantastic job. She came to my sister's house (where we were getting prepped) fully equipped. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kellie, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

I am so happy that I chose Stephanie to be my hair stylist for my wedding! I did a trial with her a few weeks before and fell in love with the style. I had brought a picture of what I was envisioning and it turned out even better than the picture. The day of the wedding Stephanie was so great to work with. I had a large bridal party and she made us all look stunning. Our wedding was in Williamsburg, VA and she traveled with her assistant and was there bright and early with a smile. Highly recommend Flawless!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Stephanie is amazing. I was really impressed with her ability to make my Pinterest musings a reality in seemingly no time at all. I wanted an updo for my late summer wedding at a Williamsburg area golf course. My wedding coordinator was hesitant to give me a golf cart for transportation fear of ruining my hair in the wind, so on the way back from my hair trial with Stephanie, I rolled down my windows while doing 75 mph on the highway to test out how well it held. Let's just say that I got my golf cart with no more questions asked :-) In addition to surviving the golf cart on the big day with no issues, my hair held up remarkably well throughout four hours of dancing.

All of the bridesmaids had long hair, and Stephanie took the time and detailed attention to make all of them look wonderful. She also put in an equal effort on all the moms' hair, which were all short do's. She also let me know about her partnership with Leah at Blushtones for make up services, which made the beauty experience more affordable and easier to coordinate.

We had 11 of us getting hair done in total, and Stephanie powered through the day without any complaints!! Stephanie was a pleasure to work with, and I hope I have another occasion to work with her again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/19/15, 10 Reviews