Stephanie Craig Photography Reviews

6 | Northampton, MA

6 Reviews for Stephanie Craig Photography

Anna · Married on 09/23/2017

Stephanie was fabulous!! We definitely recommend her as your photographer. She has such an eye for creative and beautiful shots. She was very professional with our family/friends and definitely help us keep everyone in line for our family/wedding party photos which is a skill to have as a photographer! Her photos were such quality and she was worth every penny!! Would definitely consider going back to her for my other photo needs! We can't say enough good things about Stephanie!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2016

5/5 for Stephanie. I'm writing this review a year later due to so many distractions, but she was the greatest. We met for coffee before hand so she could get an idea of who we were as a couple. She knew of so many great local spots to photograph for our engagement session right away. She was attentive to detail, extremely accommodating, and above all, so comfortable to be around. She really enhanced our whole experience.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Samantha · Married on 12/28/2014

My wife and I are so happy that we chose Stephanie to capture our wedding day. She was easy to work with, fun, and professional. She was also very organized, answered emails quickly, and was always available to meet. My wife and I decided that photography was the most important vendor to us and we knew that we could trust Stephanie. We were not disappointed! During the wedding day, she knew how to handle all the family members for group shots, captured the spontaneous moments, and blended easily during the reception. Even during the ceremony, she glided around effortlessly unnoticed. We will definitely be hiring Stephanie again for other special events!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Sara · Married on 09/06/2014

You will thank your lucky stars if you book Stephanie for your wedding. She is quite talented. Aside from her talent and skill, Stephanie is trustworthy and professional. She takes great care in working with you before, during, and after your wedding. I really appreciated her love of her job and her interest in our taste and style, so she could best photograph our wedding. Stephanie was also a joy to be around. My husband and I, and our family and friends, felt very comfortable with her. I can't say enough good things about Stephanie Craig Photography!

Sent on 12/02/2014

E · Married on 08/16/2014

Stephanie was wonderful. She was prepared and professional during the planning stages, and had many helpful suggestions throughout. During our weddings - we actually had two small weddings, both of which she photographed - she was calm, creative, friendly, and helpful. She provided enough direction to get great shots, but was never intrusive; she knew when to work with us to get fun and creative photos and when to simply document what was happening. Many people commented on how easy and fun she was to work with. She was also very flexible: in the course of our weddings she travelled to NYC, climbed into a treehouse, solved a wardrobe crisis, and photographed from a small boat. Thanks, Stephanie!

We ended up with many beautiful photos that we (and our friends and family) love. We feel lucky to have found her and grateful for the time, talent and great care she put into documenting our days. Would not hesitate to recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Aimee · Married on 07/26/2014

Stephanie was the most amazing photographer that we ever could have asked for! She is kind, bubbly, creative and thoughtful. We met Stephanie through a friend when we first got engaged. She was great at responding to my emails and I loved her website, so we decided to give her a shot. What a great decision! A few months later, we received a welcome packet in the mail. It was so cleverly put together that I almost didn’t want to open it! A few months after that, when the wedding planning was getting tough, we received another packet in the mail, only this time it was an adorable card with a gift certificate suggesting that we take a break from wedding planning and enjoy lunch together on Stephanie. We just couldn’t believe the thoughtfulness of this stranger that we met only a few months prior!

As the wedding day approached, Stephanie was great about making sure that I felt comfortable with the timelines. She arrived on time to the wedding site and was eager and excited to start taking pictures. She got some fantastic artsy shots by being on the floor or standing on chairs. She was great about telling us where to stand, look and be. It was obvious that this photographer was not afraid to be different in order to get some great shots! A few of our relatives even mentioned that they were truly impressed with her desire to be creative.

Like any bride, I couldn’t wait to see how the wedding looked from her eyes. The day the after the wedding, she posted a short sneak peek, one of her favorites and 2 weeks later, she posted several more. It’s been wonderful being able to re-live the wedding as she is able to edit the thousands of pictures that she took. We can’t wait to see the whole set!

We highly recommend Stephanie Craig Photography! She is fantastic at what she does and we really couldn’t have asked for a better person to share our special day with. At our next milestone, we will be sure to give Stephanie a call. Thank you Stephanie for everything!

Sent on 08/14/2014